In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Galuna Island

Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    For some strange reason everyone wanted to go. Welp if everyone went and there was something there then they would not have to go back to get the others. This was a time saver. "Lets get going."

He then walked towards the tent opening. "I do hope Cal has not told her captors anything, because then they would know we are coming. We should be careful." Saving Cal was something he thought would come latter and they would head to the temple instead, but whatever.

Drosselmayer's Mansion

Sara banner.png

Sara's pov:
    How could she be so dumb. She started calming down from the fight. She told everyone she was a killer. She would now have to leave the guild. People would not forget her killer motives. She was not going to get anywhere at this size so for now she find a way to get bigger. She walked towards the mouse hole. She guessed that they should get going. She was about to say something but decided not to. Maybe she and the group would be better off without her. Without her there would be no risk in her hurting someone. If she stayed behind she would not get bigger. What to do. She was afraid to look at her group. afraid of the killer hate that would undoubtedly be coming from them. no one would help her no. What if that man did not die what if.. what if... She was completely lost in her thoughts now.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  2. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Lucia, Hasu, Zwei fell down into one of the tree slides!
    Amanda found a potion!
    Thomas found a jar of dirt!

Astedia: Forbidden Forest

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    “Lucia! Hasu! Zwei! We have to get them!” Annika yelled.

Brietta and Annika ran forward, only to get caught in a trap. From a horse, a man walked towards the remainder of the group.

“Looks like you took a wrong turn, Princess.” The taunting voice said. It was a young lad, with dark brown hair and a fair complexion. He was wearing chain mail, along with a protective shirt under it. He wore baggy blue pants, and had a sword at his side. “And it looks like you’re missing a few of your lackys.”

“Oh really, I hadn’t noticed.” Annika rolled her eyes. “Think you could, I don’t know, get us out of here?”

“Tell me, who’s bright idea was it to come here? Or this idiot's?" He looked at Thomas “Only fools come to the forbidden forest.”

“And yet, you’re here.”

“But I’m not swinging from a tree.” He rebutted. “How about this; your guild mates beat me in a fight, and I let you all down, what do you say?”

Drosselmayer's Mansion:

Parthenia

[​IMG][​IMG]

"My name is simply Nutcracker. That's all you need to know. No problem about dropping me, wood can hardly feel."

~ Mission Details: The Group went through the Mouse Hole ~

The group was falling, through a sea of blue and pink lights and dazzling colours. They kept falling, now down a snowy hill. They collapsed into the Snow.

“We must have taken a wrong turn back there..” He muttered. "Now where did my sword go?" He muttered.

Clara picked it up out of the snow, jumping backward as the Nutcracker's hand was still attached. He stood up, and took it from her, sticking it back in his arm. "Sorry." He muttered. Suddenly, a gust of cold winter snow flew around the group.

A blue light fluttered around them curiously.

“What’s this? A fire fly?” Clara asked.

“No, a snow fairy.”

It flew around, pulling on Thea, then Skadi and then flying right into Alessia's chest. The fairy angrily flew to the Nutcracker, where it showed it’s form as a young fairy girl in a bright blue tutu. It talked to the Nutcracker angrily, but it’s words came out as bells.

“Well I’m sorry but you should have been more careful.” The Nutcracker chuckled.

“Here, we’ll fix this right up.” Clara said, fixing the bend wing on the Snow Fairy. It continued to fly around the group, looking at them all with questioning eyes.

3. Mysty Unknown

Astedia: Forbidden Forest

So they flew to a dark forest. That was apparently a place that people should avoid right? If she looked at a map it probably would be said do not enter. It was no matter however. Once she looked around, she could only see visions of her past. The visions of being locked away for days in a pitch black room. She'd try and yell, but nothing would happen. It sometimes almost killed her until her family realized where she was. They loved her because there was always the look of panic then relief as soon as she was found. Dawn tried to swallow her fear and move forward.

Eventually, the group fell through tree trunks only to find themselves lost from one another. Dawn was used to being alone, but the fact that she was alone in a dark forest just intensified her fear causing her to shake. The girl fell into a ball, her hands covering her head, trying to suppress the memories she held. She attempted to think of the happier times. The times where it was bright and full of love and life.

In the distance, Dawn could hear the sounds of Amika and another fellow. She knew something was wrong when she heard the struggling. She was afraid, but she had to help Amika. She couldn't allow her own terrors to swallow her up. The girl stood and ran over to where Amika was as well as a man in blue. She wasn't going to even bother writing anything. This man clearly had trapped them and was an enemy. The darkness of the forest itself had those who were evil and in order to save Amika, Dawn would have to battle. Dawn readied her weapon and was ready for combat.

4. Skyheart Joker

As Lucia had continued walking down her desired path of choice, she then came upon a giant slide made out of trees or something, who really knows? Looking at the thing, she cautiously continued forward until suddenly a large disco ball fell from the sky and started flashing strobe lights all over the place. This was then accompanied by a large assortment of colorful arrows flying in front of her face, and arrows being painted on the ground to match the directions. Lucia then started to step to the beat and match the arrows perfectly as she went continued to dance dance. She was dangerously close to the edge while doing this, in fact her feet were often times off of the ground and hovering over the slide. Though at the very end of it all, the lights ended and a golden "PERFECT" was seen floating in the air. Leaping for joy at the accomplishment, Lucia landed on the edge of the slide, and nearly lost her balance, only to let out a sigh of relief saying, "man that was a close one." Wiping her brow, Lucia then started walking backward, for some reason, and slipped on the dirt floor, falling with her feet going out from under her, she almost fell completely onto the slide. However, only her feet were hanging off the edge, and so she was still perfectly fine. Then space itself warped around her and the slide and ground moved so that she was over top it now. Well that was unfortunate.

With her legs tucked in and her hand on her hat to keep it there, Lucia let out a loud
    "weeeeeeeeeeee!" only to notice that the blond haired guy who was with them was sliding down next to her. Whoa. She had completely not noticed his presence for just about the entire mission thus far. Spooky. Very spoopy. However she still called out to him saying, "hey there Zwei, how are you doing? Do you have any idea where this leads to....or what a "measure of courage" is? I'm still a bit confused on that." She then saw Hasu on a different slide near them and used her free hand to wave at it him, yelling out, "hey there Hasu! I take it you just sort of stepped onto this thing too?!"

5. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    Mysterious Man
    HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    (600) Cyan, Purple, Light Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green

Ability Slots:
    (2) ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)
    (4) Sliding Dash: Punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (8-18 Damage)
    (6) Wishing Edge: Strike an enemy three times with a single jumping attack. (5-15 damage per hit)
    (4) Strike Raid: Throw your weapon at the enemy. Stuns some foes. (25 damage+Stun)
    Weapon: Obsidian (3-10) +2 SPD

Item Slots:
    Strength: 15
    Speed: 10(+2)
    Defense: 15 (Chain mail Armor)
    Magic: 0

Amanda
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (40)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)
    Ability Slots: (+1)

Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage)
    Thunder: Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning (3MP, 6 damage)

Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)
    Weapon: Bow and Arrow (3-10) +2 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Strength: 11
    Speed: 10
    Defense: 4
    Magic: 5

Scarlett
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■■ (40)(+9)(+9)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)
    Ability Slots: (+1)

Weapon: Bow (3-10) +2 SPD
    Item Slots:

Gaia Bangle: Significantly raises max HP and Defense (+9, +3)
    Gaia Bangle: Significantly raises max HP and Defense (+9, +3)

Speed: 7(+2)
    Defense: 2(+3)(+3)
    Magic: 4

Caleb
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(50)
    MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (30)
    Ability Slots:
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)
    Weapon: Shortsword (2-9) +1 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Potion: Restore HP to the User, or to a target of the user's choosing. (+30 HP)
    Strength: 12
    Speed: 4
    Defense: 6
    Magic: 2

Thomas

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (40)
    MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(46)(+3)

Ability Slots: (4)
    Fire: Launch a ball of fire toward enemies. (3MP. Deals 5 Damage)
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (3 Damage)
    Thunder: Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning (3MP, 6 damage)
    Blizzard: Blast enemies head-on with a chunk of ice. (3MP. Deals 4 Damage)
    Weapon: Magic Sniper Rifle: (3-8) +2SPD
    Item Slot: (3)
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)
    Strength: 11.5
    Speed: 2(+2)
    Defense: 2
    Magic: 8.5

Dawn

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (30)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (66)
    Ability Slots: (4)
    Blizzard: Blast enemies head-on with a chunk of ice. (3MP. Deals 4 Damage)
    Weapon: Baton: (1-8) 2+SPD
    Item Slot:
    Speed: 1
    Defense: 1
    Magic: 8

6. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Drosselmayer's Mansion
    Jack Rincewind banner.png
    Jack's pov: A fairy appeared. Nothing surprised him anymore. Alessia had said that they would have still ended up here. He guessed that was true. There was not much else he could react to. Hopefully they would find this princess soon.

Astedia: Forest
    Amanda Quition banner.png
    Amanda's pov: She could hear the others and there talking. They probably need her help. After she found the potion she found the slide the others had used. She then found her own way to the guy they had to battle. This mission was becoming nonsence. She wondered if the others disliked this mission and how strange it was.
    She used blitz.

7. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Mizuki seemed to finally be paying attention to her, but instead of following she just asked a question. "Come on. I want to see the magic dollies and I want to grow big again so I can practice my magic and make it strong like it was before... But I don't want to go alone...." Thea added on at the end. "Come with me. Please. It will be fun!" Thea begged Mizuki. She wasn't about to let go of the woman's arm until she had followed her through the mouse hole. Thea looked over to see that Skadi was getting ready to go, but that didn't mean she would give up on Mizuki. Thea finally took a deep breath to ask something she had been tying to avoid asking. "Will you not come with me and trust me because Ezekiel made me hurt people?" Thea could understand if she said yes, but Thea just wanted approval, she wanted to do something good. She didn't know what she was doing was wrong. And now she just wanted to see the dollies.

When they finally got though the mouse hole Thea looked around at the snowy white area. A small blue fairy was flying around tugging on her. Thea giggled and watched it fly around her.
    "It's so pretty!" The said very excited to be here. She skipped around in the snow and looked at everything. "Isn't this amazing!" She asked all of them, even being a fire mage she loved the snow.
    [​IMG]
    Silvia followed Skadi's lead through the mouse hole to a snow covered land. Well they fell into the snowy hill side below. Silvia picked herself up and brushed the snow off herself shivering slightly. She looked around at what was going on, a fairy and besides that not much else happening. Thea seemed to be enjoying herself and everyone else wasn't doing much. Silvia looked around then walked up to the nutcracker. "So where do we go to get to this Sugar Plum Fairy you talked about?" Silvia asked trying to figure out what to do now.
    [​IMG]
    Thomas kept walking in the words looking for something of interest. After a while of walking the only thing he found was a jar... full of dirt. He picked it up, turned around and walked back to where they started and followed the path of the others until he found where they had gone. Thomas approached them not ashamed that he had not found what he was looking for. He looked at the man who captured Annika, then at the jar of dirt in his hands. He decided to distract the man for a moment. Holding it up in the air he started to sing...

As he finished his song he threw it at the man aiming it at the guys head. "Let go of her you little git." Thomas growled as he pulled out his gun. Leaving the man most likely dazed for a moment he turned back and seemed to be running away, but instead he climbed a tree to get a better vantage point. He aimed his sniper at the man. "I have one last question for you.... Why is the rum gone?" He asked.

Thomas used quick blitz with a jar of dirt

8. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    This was ridiculous. There was talking unicorns, a magician with the power to turn people to stone, talking barbie dolls and now Thomas was in love with a jar of dirt. He sighed to himself. He wasn't much of an alcoholic, in fact he rarely ever drank, but he felt like he needed one. In response to Thomas, he hung his head in sadness momentarily. "Why is the rum always gone?" he asked, sighing once more. He readied his blade and then attacked Ken, determined to not make this post filler as he used Quick Blitz.

Caleb used Blitz on Ken!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  9. Mysty Unknown

Dawn was about to attack. However, she heard something strange. It was a beat, a heart beat. She was confused since it wasn't her heart. It was coming from above. She looked at Thomas and then noticed a jar of dirt. After mentioning rum, and singing a song, she could see something red in the jar. It was beating, moving the sand. Her eyes grew larger as she just realized what was in the jar of dirt. She looked over to the enemy and bag to the jar. Could it be connected? She shook her head.

She proceeded to write a note and turned it into a paper airplane, perfectly throwing it up to Thomas.

< I don't want you to be alarmed, but I think there is a living heart inside that jar. >

She then decided to attack with aero against the plastic man who might not have had a heart in the jar.

10. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Drosselmayer's Mansion:
    Parthenia:

Sara banner.png

Sara's pov:
    She was so distracted by her thoughts that she fell through the mouse hole. She then keep falling. She saw lots of colors as she fell. The colors made her feel not so well. Then she found herself in snow. She loved it. It had a calming effect on her for some reason. Then a snow fairy showed up and completely ignored her. She was totally fine with this. She wondered if this fairy was the Sugar Plum Princess. The way it showed its form as a young fairy girl in a bright blue tutu seemed like it was true. It was not her place to say anything any ways because the fairy was not interested in her so why should she throw ideas around that may not be true. She looked at Thea. Thea was so young and incent. She was a lot like her at her age. As the years pasted she learned the only one that you can count on is you. Who was she to rip that away from her. She was forced into this. Thea should enjoy this while she could because one day all of this would be taken from her just like it is taken from everyone. She stayed siting in the snow for a few moment longer. She then slightly wondered if anyone would want to build a snow man. Thea would be the perfect person to ask. She did not want to bother her though. "it so nice here" she whispered. She would just get in the way. Who would want to talk to her or for that madder play with a killer? She sat there making snowballs. She sat there with a sad look on her face. I guess I will try to stay out of the way she thought.

11. larlar9800 Merlin's Housekeeper

"Has anyone paused to think that Calxiyn's possible kidnapper could be the one who cursed this island in the first place?" Therity finally spoke up, calmly and confidently voicing her opinion. "It certainly could be a possibility. If she really has been kidnapped, who else would have any reason to do so? Yes, Calxiyn is our guild mate, and yes, we should go rescue her, but I'm not sure that right now is the time to do it. Are we really prepared to take on whoever cast this powerful curse? We haven't rested, nor have we eaten, in quite a while. Calxiyn made a mistake, and when it comes down to it, she's probably either already dead or perfectly fine for the time being. It would be reckless of us to run off on a rescue mission that could result in our capture or own death due to lack of proper rest and nourishment. On top of that, if moonlight is the source of the curse, we could potentially be subjected to that as well." She paused and looked at Ra, Gaius, Ander, Velien, Charlotte, and finally, Dale, each of whom were already preparing to leave the tent. "I recommend we wait until morning. I'm willing to gamble the well being of one life to ensure the saftey of seven others, at least for the night." Her tall, commanding composure gave an added sense of confidence to her speech. Therity had no intention of letting anyone die on this mission, but it couldn't be helped if Calxiyn had already gotten herself killed. Going on a search and rescue mission in the state that they were in would only lead to more injury. Therity hoped her allies would be able to see that.

12. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

It had seemed like everyone had agreed on going out and searching for Calxiyn, however before they could actually do so another voice spoke it. It was Therity, who hadn't said anything since well her healing of Calxiyn. She was the only one who had spoken against the agreed plan of going out. "I've been thrown into the air twice now and I feel perfectly fine for a night expedition." He was a little bit sore, but nothing to seriously hinder him from moving at all. "But what if something does happen to her while we're all sleeping. If Calxiyn was capture by the one who cursed the island, then we can kill two birds with one stone if we go now." Despite all the things they didn't know about the curse, it didn't really worry Veilen much. Their mission was to break the curse anyway, so if one of them were to get curse then all they would have to do is to break the curse before things got out of hand. Plus he might get a cool demon arm in the process.

13. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]

As the group had essentially come to their consensus to leave and go find the young miss who had ventured on her own, another voice had spoken up in opposition of this. The voice belonging to Therity, she had brought up the points about the person who cursed this island being Calxiyn's likely captor, not to mention that they were lacking in sleep and food. While Charlotte had continued to feel perfectly fine, both in energy and hunger levels, she had no idea about the mentality of the others. Though she had assumed that they were completely alright by all agreeing to this expedition, this was further cemented by Veilen's counter argument. Charlotte nodded and continued with,
    "not to mention there a few important factors missing here. It might be easy to get confused on the time, as the sky itself was clearly the night sky, even when we were in broad daylight. Therefore, we haven't actually been here for too long, and no matter when we leave it will always be night time." Taking a pause, she then came to another conclusion about why leaving sooner would be better than later. "Having said that, I think its important we actually go as fast as possible to break this curse, as I am not too sure of how true the theory behind simply blocking out the light to prevent the curse is, not to mention clearly the light from the moon is still reaching us, or else we would not be able to see within the confines of this tent at all. Therefore, we're still being acted upon by the curse even now, and so, as Veilen said, kill two birds with one stone, it would be all the better. Especially if our guild member is in danger at this current moment." She then had a concerned glance as she said, "not to mention, I would think it might be safer than to sleep here, in a village where people's humanity and mental state are deteriorating and turning them into feral beings."

14. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Galuna Island

Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    Has anyone stopped to think if Calxiyn's possible kidnapper could be the one who cursed this island in the first place? Well if this was true the more power to go now. "If this is true then the more reason to go now. The longer a curse is on someone the more damage it can do. So the faster we get rid of the curse on the island the better." Ander was saying this like it was from experience. "The less time a curse is on a person the better they end up being." We haven't rested, nor have we eaten, in quite a while. "How are you hungry and tired? We only been here for a few hours. If you are afraid to come with us then you can stay here." Veilen had said what he was thinking. "Veilen is right. Charlotte then brought up a good point staying here was no safer then going. If anything it would be safer to leave. "Again time moves here it is just not visible to us, that said curses should not be keep on a person." This brought up a other thought why had Calxiyn not tried to escape? He then thought what the others had thought of this. It did not madder at the moment though. So he said nothing. "everyone ready to go?"

15. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Thea was enjoying the snow immensely, she was now laying down in the snow making a snow angel. The twelve year old girl forgot ab out being small, the problems with her magic, or the fact that anyone here might not like her because of her affiliation with Ezekiel. All she could think about was the sun and the snow and how pretty it was. Thea rarely saw snow anymore and she loved it. She enjoyed the snow even though she was a fire mage. Thea picked up a handful of it and slowly started a small fire causing it to melt in her hand. Thea then raised the heat in her feet and made a small patch of ice under her. She started to skate around on the patch of ice she had created. Thea couldn't stop giggling as she played. She then looked over at Sara.

"Why do you look so sad?" Thea asked as she walked over to Sara. Thea sat down cross legged beside Sara. Thea began to make a snowball similar to Sara's. "Come play with me! The snow is great! Why won't you play?" She asked tossing a handful of snow in the air so it drifted down and fell on them. Thea began to giggle once again as she looked over at Sara for some sort of response. She wondered what Ezekiel would have thought about the snow. With what he was, would he like it or would it not be okay.

As Thea sat waiting for Sara to do something she thought back to the last winter she spent with her parents. She was seven and a half at the time. They had snowball fights and built a snowman. When the night was over they would sit next to a warm fire as they sipped hot chocolate with marshmallows and read a story. Thea always felt like a normal child in those times, not someone with frightening power that had to be hidden from the world. She wished for those days again but knew they wouldn't come, so instead looked forward to the fun she would have with her ew friends. She would make new memories with them. Evanora said that she was fine to be with them, she hadn't been punished for being on the wrong side. She was given a second chance and she was going to make the best of it. She would not let her past stop her. Instead she seemed to be stuck in a permanent child like state to cope with the past, and frankly Thea was okay with that, not that she realized it however. But she was enjoying everything around her, why would she want that to ever change?

16. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Drosselmayer's Mansion:
    Parthenia:
    Sara banner.png

Sara's pov:
    She sat there making snowballs when she herd a voice.
    "Why do you look so sad?" She was so surprised by the voice. so surprised that someone came to her. "It does not bother you that I killed someone?" Thea was so young. How she wished she could have those days back. "I killed with the my..." her voice trailed off. She threw her bow on the ground before they went though the hole. Panic began to set in. She began looking for her bow franticly in the snow. It was he last reminder of the man she killed that she had left. "You should stay away from me so I don't hurt so too." Her voice was full of concern. " I don't want to hurt you like I hurt the only..." Her voice trailed off again. ...the only person that ever show that he cared for more then just himself. He was like a dad to her and what she do, she killed him.. or she thought. (if her bow did not get tampered with none of this would be happening)

17. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

This girl was... strange. Mizuki came to the conclusion that she really just wanted some company, even from someone such as her. She was only young after all, so it was to be expected. However, Mizuki did not want her company, it irritated her, so it was time to get the kid to scoot.

"Will you not come with me and trust me because Ezekiel made me hurt people?"

Mizuki looked back down at the child, looking her in the eyes intently.
    “Nobody cares about Ezekiel. You are a child that he was using, and you merely followed his orders. Not so different from the rest of us. We're all just following orders.”
    Leaving it at that, without a proper explanation of what she really meant, Mizuki continued on to the mouse hole. However, she let the little girl keep a hold of her arm, albeit she walked awkwardly, keeping her arm slightly away from her body. She wouldn't yell at the girl this time.

Fucking fairies. Mizuki hated them. Those tiny, tinkle-sounding midgets, always snooping around and poking their noses into other peoples business. And this Nutcracker was wasting time on one. Why was she not surprised. She was about to snap at him to get his **** together when Silvia came up to ask him where they were supposed to go to get to the princess. That was something Mizuki wanted to know as well. Best let him answer, assuming he could.

The groove was real, the beat was pumping, and Ren was a dancing machine. He had started off moonwalking, but it soon progressed into a series of spins, flips, worms, and pelvic thrusting. Damn, he had moves. He was the pinnacle of motion, poise, and elegance as long as he kept dancing.
    And then he suddenly found himself tumbling backwards down a tree slide. He was no longer on that pinnacle.
    Luckily he wasn't alone in his fall from divine grace, as Zwei and Lucia were nearby, the latter of which seemed to be enjoying herself, judging from the '
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's she was making. Then she saw him and waved, to which Ren responded with a wave as best as he could, considering he was sliding backwards down a random tree slide.
    “Hey Lucia, Zwei!" he called out to them. "I have absolutely no fucking clue what's happening right now, but it seems not completely life-threatening, so I'm going to stay positive. How's it going, anyway? And the family as well. I'm really just making small talk here while we sit here on this seemingly infinite slide that will most probably only end when our other teammates that were suddenly embroiled in combat finally hand Ken his ass. Until then, I suppose we could have tea or something. Sound good?”

18. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Thea waited for Sara's answer which was not what she expected to hear. Sara simply Asked Thea if it bothered her that Sara had killed someone. Thea sat for a moment looking like she was seriously thinking. This was not exactly a topic she like being on. She didn't want to think of those she killed, her parents, and whoever else Ezekiel ordered. But she did want to make Sara feel better so she answered earnestly. "Hmmm nope. Not at all." Thea said as she stood up from her seat, she was getting cold sitting in the snow now.

Sara seemed to be in a panic all of the sudden searching for something, most likely the weapon Thea noticed her carrying around. Thea started to help her search as Sara continued to talk to her about not wanting to hurt her.
    "You won't hurt me. You will be fine. Trust me. Oh and Ezekiel showed me this really cool thing once that is like a shield of flames that I can make so if you try I will just use that and be fine. Trust me!" Thea said with a smile on her face as her hand touched wood. Dusting the snow off she found the bow and handed it to Sara.

"You know I have killed people too. I didn't do it on purpose the first time. I was scared and lost control of my magic. Ezekiel found me shortly after that. Took me away so I could become stronger and not lose control any more. But by doing that we lead the world to believe I was dead. My name is Thea Strive. I am the last living member of the Noble Strive family. My family died when my entire house caught on fire with blue uncontrolled flames. Flames started by me. No one knows what I have done and assume I died with the rest of my family. I have been working on finding a way to prevent that from ever happening again with anyone. Ezekiel told me that once he got the ultimate power he could make sure no one would lose control of their magic ever again, everyone would be safe, so I helped him... But he made me kill more people too. I didn't want to, I was just doing what I was told."
    Thea sighed thinking to what Mizuki said before they went through the mouse hole. "I am not afraid of you or what you have done because I have done the same. However I don't dwell on the memories of the past, but rather am looking to make new better ones. So stop it and come play with me!" Thea said as she hugged Sara then proceeded to try to get her up.

19. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Drosselmayer's Mansion
    Jack Rincewind banner.png
    Jack's pov:

"Nobody cares about Ezekiel. You are a child that he was using, and you merely followed his orders. Not so different from the rest of us. We're all just following orders” Mizuki had said.
    He listened carefully to what she said. It seemed she was referring more then just the mission at hand. They were on these missions to help people, not just because they were told to. He woundered what exactly she was talking about. What orders could she have that that the rest of the guild didn't. He already did like her for the threats to kill the nutcracker. Could she posably make the threat on someone else or actually do it. Or was he just over thinking things. In any rate he desided he would keep a watchfull eye on her. Thea seemed to like the snow. At lest this mission didn't seem horrible nonsense for everyone. He also wasn't sure what to do at the moment. Being the only guy on this mission was strange, and no one seemed to bring up this fact at lest to him. Sara, Thea and Mizuki were all talking. Skadi was also doing things with Silvia. Maybe he should talk to Alessia, with her being free to talk to. "How is it going". Strangely he was getting bored.

20. sportfreak22 Merlin's Housekeeper

Scarlett (who had been extremely busy irl omg) suddenly snapped back into action. "Wow so cliche. You'll fight to try to win the girl. How charming." Scarlett sneered with sarcasm and rolled her eyes in an exaggerated motion. "You're basically asking for a death wish, but hey, that's your choice pal."

Scarlett used Blitz!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.