In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Beucette used quick blitz on mouse army member 1! That'll teach the little fucker to squeak lock someone!

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Despite Charlotte's attempt to catch him before hitting the ground, Veilen still ended up landing headfirst onto the ground. The impact had left him a bit dazed, despite that he was still able to responded to Charlotte by weakly lifting up his hand and saying. "Got it." After which his hand fell back to the ground. As Veilen was still in a dazed state of being, he couldn't move all that much, but he could still hear. So while he did hear Charlotte's explaining the proper way to throw someone, he wasn't able to do anything about how she'd picked him up and used him as demonstration.

After soaring up in the air, gaining more height than he did when Gaius and Ra had tossed him up, Veilen regain is senses. The first thing that he noticed following that was the gate being opened. It would appear that chucking him up so that they could clearly see his guild emblem had worked. Now they could finally get through the gate. That was when he realized that he was, again, in the air. This was going to end badly for him. Fortunately due to the height that he had this time around he would end up on the other side of the gate, but as for where he would land. That, unlike him, was still in the air. "Look out below!" He shouted, basically warning everyone below of his imminent impact. His warning however didn't prevent him from crashing into Chief Moka.

3. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Galuna Island

[​IMG]
    With a crash, Velien fall on top of Moka. This frightened the villagers, and they dropped their cloths. When Moka got up, he also showed himself. "It's best you see what has happened. Everyone on this island has suffered horrible disfigurements because of this curse. Not even the animals have been spared!"

[​IMG]
    “What exactly are you doing here?” She asked him curiously. If she couldn't leave here, she might as well gather some information for Dale. Who knows, it might help them later.

[​IMG]
    "Defeating a great evil upon this world. Forever." The man answered. "Some creatures are born of nature and while they pose a threat to man they are part of the natural cycle. Others not so much."

"I am here to slay one such creature."

[​IMG]
    Calxiyn pondered this. Maybe this guy wasn’t so bad after all. Isn't that what they did? Killing evil monsters. Maybe she had just misunderstood. She felt a pang of sadness run through her. All this man wanted was to do good for the world, and here she was being so rude to him. He did chain her up, but wouldn't Sapphire Eclipse do the same? Gaius maybe. She took a deep breath “Well… maybe I could help you.” She told him. “I’m a wizard too, and so are my friends.” She told him.

"Ah, good. Wizards... Perhaps you will be able to help me. You see this threat we fight is terrible and we need all the help we can get. How many of you are there?"

“Well... there’s me, Gaius, Ra, Velien, Charlotte, Theirty, and Ander.” She counted, nodding her head each time she said a name. “Oh! And Dale is leading us, he’s reaaaaaally powerful and everything. You know… you guys have a similar scar, isn’t that weird?”

4. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Drosselmayer's Mansion

Jack's pov: He used normal attack on mouse 4 (because Garrett asked me to)

5. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Galuna Island

Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    So Velien had fallen and the villagers dropped there cloths. No one needed to see that. Lucky he tuned way just in time. Moka then said something about the animals so he was fine if he was talking. What moka had said. He gave them no information at all he might as well have not asked anything. This moka was hiding something clearly because other wise he would have gave them information.
    "
    Tell me the history of the curse on this island." What did he have to do to get some simple information.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
  6. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Galuna Island

[​IMG][​IMG]
    The man visibly paused at the name Dale. He blinked a couple of times. He was on the verge of speaking, but something seemed to hold his tongue.

"I see. Strange coincidence. They say that some people lead twin lives. Yes... I think they would be able to help. Especially if this Dale is as powerful as you say. We might just have a chance of pulling this off after all. Tell me, what is your name?"

“My name, is Calxiyn.” She replied to him, with a small smile. His wording was so intellectual and his voice had power.

"Wait, if you're wizards. What guild are you from?" He asked, seemingly more curious

“Sapphire Eclipse.” She answered. “The Guild Emblem is on my hand, if you need more proof.”

"Very well." As insurance, he picked up her hand with a delicate touch. He looked at the guild mark and nodded, releasing her hand. "It's authentic. A reputable guild. Aceradien is it?"

Calxiyn blushed slightly as he took her hand. “Yes, in Aceradien. May I ask, for your name?”

7. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]
    Charlotte had been standing there as the gate opened up to reveal the villagers and their chief. They seemed to hide themselves under robes and such as they were welcomed to the village. While the group was about to try to gain information from the villagers, it was at that point that the airborne Veilen had descended back down to earth and landed with a hard thud on the chief. Charlotte shook her head at the sight and said, "Veilen, if you are going to make a habit of being airborne then you should really work on your ability to land." After that she then turned to the rest of the villagers and said, "as Ander here said, anything and everything you could tell us about the curse would be helpful. Like, when did it start, does it have anything to do with either the unnatural night sky you are having or the glowing light on he mountain, how has it affected you other than just physically? Any information you could provide to us would be helpful." It was at that moment that Charlotte felt a disturbing presence in the air. Almost as if someone had done the fastest one-eighty in an interrogation ever...It was probably nothing.

Lucia huffed a bit as the magical talking horse didn't respond to literally anything she said, but then was immediately taken aback as a person had come out and greeted the lot of them. Lucia was really only taken aback as the "Cloud Queen" that had been talked about was a human, rather than another flying magical horse...that may or may not have been able to talk. As she asked what Wenlock did Lucia stepped up and started to explain just what the events that previously transpired were.
    "We-well ma'am, majesty highness lady. Ice skating party was happening, bt I'm pretty sure we wren't supposed to be ice skating, but we were, well actually like half of us weren't, but the towns people were and so was Annika and other people who were and or are with us, but as a non-definite amount of people were skating suddenly this lion bird thing just goes wwooooossshhh" as she made the sound affect she did a diving motion with her hands and then continued. "So, this dude comes off his lion bird and is all like," she then pinched her nose and did a nasally Italian mob boss impression saying, "I'm here to marry Annika cause I'm her husband, ah see? So I'll be taking her and all," she then let go of her nose as she took a deep breath. "So we were all like, 'no way man you're ugly and creepy and get out of here and here's some dating pointers and you're way out of my league.' That was what we all said collectively, not like, all at once or just one person or anything like that- Anyway!" Resuming her Wenlock impression she said, "now now people I'm a sorcerer, eh, see? And I get what I want, especially mah waifus, eh see? So, I'm going to make you an offer ya can't refuse," stopping the impression she then made large motions with her hands as she explained, "and then he was all like bang bang boom bwoosh bwaash boom boom boom bwwaaaassshhh. And then everyone was turned into a stone statue, except for us, because he just didn't want to and Johanna was all like, "NOOOOO" and did some magic dilleo to stop us from being turned to stone. But then he was about to and then wwoooooossshhhhh," she made another diving motion with her hands, "Peggy- er, Brietta and some other flying ponies are just like 'COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIIIIVEEE' and so we did, but Wenlock was all like," pinching her nose for the impression she said, "Princess, if ya don't go and become my waifu in 3 days all these people laifus are gonna be spent as stone statues, ah, see?" Switching back she then said, "and then we just sort of flew here and are extremely confused by just about everything that has happened thus far and really want to kick this man's ass and save the kingdom but have no idea how to....Madame your majesty lady ma'am."

8. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Thea frowned and stomped her foot as her attack didn't hurt the enemy at all. "What is going on? Why isn't my magic working as well as it should?" She whined. It hadn't done any damage to the enemy. That wasn't right, it should have done plenty of damage. Thea's brow furrowed as concentrated really hard on creating more fire balls. She didn't bother anything fancy with them this time, she simply formed one ball in each hand and then threw them at the mouse once again. If this didn't work Thea didn't know what she could do about it. It was beginning to worry her, what could that man have done that hurt her bad enough her magic was failing her now. How much had he weakened her? Or was it she who destroyed herself? Thea was unsure but she didn't like it.

Thea used fire on Mouse 12
    [​IMG]
    Silvia covered her head and ducked down attempting to protect herself from the mouse's attacks, it worked to a point, she was safe from the attacks, didn't take much damage. However she had another issue. Her muscles seized, they refused to move. Silvia couldn't do anything. She couldn't cast magic or protect herself better, she was stuck and couldn't explain why. She wanted to call for help but couldn't make herself speak, everyone had their own problems, she would have to figure this one out herself.

Silvia is stunned.
    [​IMG]
    With no answer from his Pony Thomas was forced to dismount and go into the palace where everyone was. He saw another beautiful lady there, some sort of queen so it seemed. She was asking what happened and Lucia started to ramble on about it. That was fine by Thomas, if Lucia was rambling no one would notice him staring at the Cloud Queen. Or the little dribbles of saliva coming out of the side of his slightly gaping mouth. She was beautiful, about as beautiful as the princess. Man had he ever picked a good world to go to this time. Who needed team king when you have all these lovely ladies right? He knew he didn't have a chance with the queen so he wouldn't try, but no harm in admiring. He would keep working on the princess later.

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    "I'm okay." Was the first thing that Veilen said as the cloud of dust that had formed as a result of his impact. It was a good thing that Veilen was durable, otherwise standing would not be an easy task after crashing into the ground twice, well that and various other things. Once he was on his feet he heard Charlotte's response. "I'll keep that in mind." Next thing that the red haired boy did was to stretch out some of his limbs to make sure that nothing was broken. He didn't think that anything was, but never hurt to make sure. Not to his surprise, nothing was broken which was when he turned around and noticed the disrobed villagers all with altered features like Bobo. Veilen was about to ask them a question, but he was what going to ask was summed up in everything Charlotte ask. Wait, there was something that he could ask. "Sorry about using you as a landing pad. You alright?" It sure was a good thing that these villagers didn't decided to retaliate as a response to his landing on their chief.

10. sportfreak22 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]
    Talking pegasus. Okay. But some stupid talking pegasus wasn't going to be able to help them much when it came to defeating this Wenlock guy. They arrived at some cloud castle and Scarlett took a moment to explore the main entrance. After that, she moved silently to the Throne Room. As she walked in and stood next to Thomas, she noticed yet another royal figure in the room. Ugh. She was getting tired of all these high and mighty people prancing around, too afraid to do any of the dirty work.

"Look, lady--er your highness," She added an extremely noticeable sarcastic tone to that last part. "You know this Wenlock guy or not? If you don't, be thankful cause he looks like hell. If you do, then why don't you give us a hand instead of just running scared like everyone else?"

She turned to survey everyones' responses, and instead saw Thomas, his gaping mouth open like usual. "Ugh." She moaned as she rolled her eyes at him. "Can't you do anything seriously without drooling over every girl you see?" Her eyes flicked down to his mouth and back up to his eyes in a sort of I Totally Saw That type of way.

11. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sara was stunned!

Mouse King Army Member 4 used Sword Attack. It did 15 damage.

Sara's defense reduced 0 damage.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thea used Fire on Mouse Army Member 12. It did 2 damage, but with Magic and Weapon it did 6! Mouse Army Member 12 took 6 damage.

Mouse King Army Member 12's defense reduced 4 damage.

Mouse King Army Member 12 used Sword Attack. It did 10 damage.
    Mouse King Army Member 11 used Stun. Thea would be stunned next round!

Thea's defense reduced 0 damage.

Silva was stunned!

Mouse King Army Member 13 used Sword Attack. It did 7 damage.
    Mouse King Army Member 14 used Sword Attack. It did 11 damage.

Silvai's defense reduced 6 damage.

Mizuki used Blitz on Mouse King Army Member 16. She jumped 1 time, each time doing 4 damage. She did 4 damage, but with Strength and Weapon she did 30!

Alessia used Blitz on Mouse King Army Member 15. She jumped 3 times, each time doing 1 damage. She did 3 damage, but with Strength and Weapon she did 25!

Both Mice were down!

Beucette used Quick Blitz on Mouse Army Member 1. It did 2 damage, but with Strength, Speed and Weapon it did 31!

Mouse King Army Member 1's defense reduced 3 damage. Mouse King Army Member 1 is down!

Alessia used Blitz on Mouse King Army Member 6. It did 20 damage, but with Strength and Weapon and it 43!

Mouse King Army Member 6's defense reduced 3 damage. Mouse King Army Member 6 is down!

Clara’s Durability
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (186)

[​IMG]
    Mouse Army Member 1
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (-30)
    Strength: 5
    Speed: 5
    Defense: 3
    Magic: 0
    Weapon: Spear (1-5) Shield (1-4)
    Sword Attack: 1-5
    Bite: 1-3
    Squeak: 2, stuns target for a round
    Tail Whip: Reduces target's defense for a turn by 1-4 + 1 damage

Beucette
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (32)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)

Ability Slots: 4
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage)
    Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)

Weapon: Ego The Sword (1-10) +2 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3)

Strength: 10(+8)
    Speed: 6(+6)(+2)
    Defense: 2
    Magic: 6

[​IMG]

Mouse Army Member 15
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (-something)

[​IMG]

Mouse Army Member 16
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (-who knows)

Mizuki
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(10)(+3)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(30)
    Ability Slots: (4)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)

Weapon: Hand and a Half Sword (3-11) -1SPD
    Item Slot: (3)

Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3)

Strength: 15(+4)(+3)
    Speed: 7(+3)(-1)(+3)

Defense: 2(+3)(-4)

Magic: 2

Alessia
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)
    Ability Slots: 4 (+1)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)
    Weapon: Arming Sword (4-13) +0 SPD
    Item Slots: 5
    Tourmaline Ring: Increases Strength, Speed and increases maximum AS (+1, +1, +2)
    Strength: 14(+1)(+4)
    Speed: 4(+1)(+3)
    Defense: 6
    Magic: 5

[​IMG]
    Mouse Army Member 4
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (24)

Sara

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (19)
    Ability Slots: 5(+4)
    Fire: Launch a ball of fire toward enemies. (3MP. Deals 5 Damage)
    Thunder: Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning (3MP, 6 damage)
    Weapon: Bow and Arrow (3-10) +2 SPD
    Master Earring: Significantly raises max AS, Speed and Defense. (+4, +1, +2)
    Strength: 14
    Speed: 7(+1)(+2)
    Defense: 5(+2)

[​IMG]
    Mouse Army Member 11
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (20)

[​IMG]
    Mouse Army Member 12

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (35)

Thea
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (7)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(67)
    Weapon: Fists (1-4)
    Item Slots: 4
    Strength: 11
    Speed: 4
    Defense: 2(-4)
    Magic: 10

[​IMG]
    Mouse Army Member 13
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (20)

[​IMG]
    Mouse Army Member 14

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (30)

Silvia
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (43)(+3)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)(+1)(+15)
    Weapon: Shield +3DEF +0 SPD
    Heartguard: Raises max HP and Defense. Equip more to boost effect. (+3, +4)
    Silver Ring: Increases Magic and slightly increases maximum AS (+1, +1)
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)

Speed: 1
    Defense: 7(+4)
    Magic: 6(+1)(2)

Galuna Island

[​IMG]
    "Well, we thought it might be some kind of infectious disease, but we have consulted with dozens of doctors. They all agreed no such disease exist." He paused. "Well dear boy, it started when the moon was cast under an evil spell. Since Ancient times this island has absorbed the moons light, causing it to glow almost as beautifully as the moon itself. However several years ago, the moon's color began to change, and now has that eerie purple glow. Stand back! It's coming out!" He cried, looking up at the purple moon. The town's people started to cry out in pain and agony, holding onto their bodies as they collapsed.

[​IMG]

"I'm sorry if our appearance frightens you. Anyway as you've witnessed, whenever the purple moon comes out, everyone in the village turns into these monsters. If it isn't a curse, then what else could it possibly be!" The town's people started to cry, tears running down their faces. "We will switch back tomorrow when the sun is risen, but there are some poor souls that can never switch back... for they have lost their minds. The fate for them... is execution, for we have to put them to death. We tried to wait, but the monsters would surely kill us all. We've tried capturing them but they always break free. It's no use..." He held a photo in his hand. "Once it takes hold, there is nothing we can do... I should know, I was forced to kill my own son." He bowed his hand to them, as did the other islanders. "Please, please hurry, or we will all find ourselves victim to it."

"There's only one way this curse will end...." He looked up to the sky. "The moon... THE MOON MUST BE WIPED FROM THE SKY!" The villagers cheered.

[​IMG]
    "You may call me Boreal." He answered, voice as charming as it got. "I'm sorry to say that I'm not the man that put you in those chains. I'm merely the one set to watch you. If you so wish, I could seek out the one that is responsible and get him to release you."

[​IMG]

“That would be nice.” Calxiyn smiled. “Thank you, Boreal.”

"Not a problem. I shall return swiftly, I promise. Hopefully they will provide me with the means to unlock you." He promised, before turning and departing swiftly, seemingly in a hurry.

Astedia

[​IMG]

"I'm afraid I do." The Queen said looking at Brietta. "I'll explain everything, but you all look very cold. Come with us."

The Queen took the group into a parlor type room, where everyone sat down. There was a fountain and magic mirror. The Queen had given a change of clothes to Annika.

[​IMG]
    "This is much better now, thank you your highness."

"I'm sorry if things are cramped, we've never really had a real person here before, except for your sister of course."

Annika looked at the Queen, taken back. "My sister?"

"Brietta, you didn't tell her?"

"Brietta... you're my.. sister?" Brietta looked up at Annika, a sad look in her eyes. She turned away. "But how? What happened?" Annika asked.

"It was Brietta's birthday too." The Queen put her hand on Annika's shoulder, and in the air, cast a magic spell that let them see into the past.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  12. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gaius scratched his head nervously. The curse was pretty bad, turning them into demons and whatnot, but was the moon really to blame? Even if it was, how were they going to destroy it? They'd shown they could throw Veilen pretty high, but he didn't think that they were that good at it."Do ya have any ideas on how to take it out of the sky?" he asked. The boy was genuinely stumped for solutions, so maybe asking the NPC that gave them the quest would make them say something useful.

[​IMG]
    After having taken down her mice, Skadi had taken just a minute to take a short break and recover her stamina. She'd used a fair bit of energy fighting the rodents near her, but she could relax no longer; people were being hurt. With Mizuki downed, Skadi could only hope that somebody else would get there before she did, especially because there were several rats between her and Mizuki, so getting there to heal would be an extremely dangerous thing to do. She trusted the others to an extent though, and believed they would be able to cover it. So, instead she ran over to Thea, who seemed to be struggling with her own enemies. "Hang in there Thea. We're dolly sized now, remember? Look at that one go" the ice mage said, gesturing at the nutcracker. "If these rats get the better of you, you won't get to see all the other magical dollies that have come to life, and I don't know about you but I kind of want to see them" she said with a slight laugh, before turning her attention towards the creatures she was fighting. Acting swiftly, she fired a blast of air at the enemies, hoping to knock them off their feet and make things a little easier for her young friend.

Skadi cast Aero on Mouse army member 11!​

13. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Galuna Island

Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    He stood there thinking. "If you came asking us to get rid of the moon you have come to the wrong guild." The moon has not always been giving off the purple light in fact he had to say the light was not coming from the moon at all. He stood thinking. The top of the mountain, was glowing when they got there perhaps the light was coming from there. "What can you tell us about the mountain? We saw a light coming from the mountain when we got here, perhaps the source of this curse is from there.

Drosselmayer's Mansion

Sara banner.png

Sara's pov:
    She felt something brush past her. A mouse maybe but did not see it. All that was there was Mizuki running towards her. How dare she come at her. Still not aware of what was going on. A fire ball apeard in her hand. She then saw something in Mizuki's eyes are she was about to melt her face off. She threw several at her they all flying over here head at hitting a mouse number 4.
    which should be dead now because of jacks attack before
    Attack blitz on mouse 4 .
    Mizuki was still coming
    Her elbow hitting her in the chest. Sara went flying to the ground. She opened her eyes.
    What was going on the last thing she remembered was hoping Alessia was watching her bow go off with her barley touching it.

She looked around the battle there was several mice on fire. Someone sure liked fire. She looked defeated. She could not use her bow for fear of hurting someone. Her battle was lost because she couldn't do anything.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  14. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Drosselmayer's Mansion

Jack's pov: He used cure on Sara.

15. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"I've got your back Mizuki!" Alessia called rushing over to attack the mouse attacking Mizuki from behind. She seemed in a bad way and although she hadn't spoken all that much to the quiet woman, she knew that she had to help her team mate. She leaped into the attack, the sword arcing high and glinting as it caught the light before it cleaved into the back of the mouse. She twisted around striking again, cutting its legs from behind before twirling and slamming the blade down into the prone rodent's neck. Her lethal attack completed, she wiped the blood off the weapon on the dead mouse's uniform. She looked at Mizuki. "You okay?"

16. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Yeah! That would be so cool. I can't wait to see them!" Thea exclaimed to Skadi, although in her excitement she forgot to pay attention to the mice, one attacked her normally and the other one did something strange. Somehow it prevented her from moving. She couldn't attack again. "Skadi? What happened? I can't move!" Thea exclaimed as she tried to move so she could attack again. The fear was apparent on Thea's face. When she couldn't do what she was meant to do, if things went wrong, Thea didn't know how to handle them and got really scared.

The was stunned

[​IMG]
    Meanwhile Silvia had to stay focused on her two mice. They were not going down easily but she was strong enough that she could hopefully out sustain them herself. Silvia decided to use another spell she had up her sleeve, something she hadn't tried to use in a long time to see if it could be any more help then her wind move. Silvia cringed at the crack of thunder as she pulled it down from no where to hit the mouse standing in front of her. How this worked, well that was just the magic. She hoped that she had gotten somewhere this time. She was slow and dragging down her team.

Silvia used Thunder on mouse 14

[​IMG]
    Before Thomas thought about what he was about to say he spoke. "Hey girls where made beautiful so men have something to look at." As soon as the words left his mouth he knew Scarlett would make him regret saying them. He wiped the spit from the corner of his mouth and braced himself for a fight as the queen used some sort of magic that allowed them to look into the past. He didn't pay attention to this mind you, he was too busy looking at the queen or the princess and then back at Scarlett watching making sure she wasn't about to try to punch him out or something like that. The girl was hot but damn was she scary.

17. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Those mice... they hadn't acted as Mizuki had expected. While trying to kill one, somehow the other had taken the blow... whether it was because the mouse was trying to save it's comrade, or simply because it was stupid enough to walk into the sword swing, it wasn't possible to know now. Both the mice were dead.
    It had nearly been Mizuki who was dead though
    (and in fact she did, but was saved by the power of editing). After hitting the wrong mouse, she had lost her footing, and found herself flanked on both sides by her enemies, taking a massive blow from each. Just one more of those, and she would have died, but suddenly that other girl, Alessia?, had taken out the one behind her.
    The remaining mouse, suddenly without its partner, didn't really have much hope of surviving after that point.

Standing up slowly, Mizuki grimaced as her wounds stretched with the movement. She looked over at Alessia, assessing her. It looked like the other girl hadn't even taken a scratch. Interesting.

“You do your job well,” Mizuki stated flatly. It was strange that she would even talk to someone else on a job, but she felt like she should acknowledge Alessia somehow.
    Something struck her though. Why should she acknowledge the other girl? She didn't mean anything to Mizuki. In fact, nobody in this guild meant anything. So why...

Ah, yes. I need to convince them that I want to be part of this guild. It would be strange if I didn't talk to anyone. Talking to this girl is just part of the job.

Ren didn't like to say 'I told you so', but he had always had his suspicions regarding Peggy and Annika's relationship. Peggy had quite a human looking face, and Annika had distinct, horsey features. It just all made so much sense now.

“So, let me get this straight,” Ren interjected. “Moustache-man wanted a wife, so he burst in through the window, said 'Ima wife her', the parents were like 'wat no', and so the best idea the guy had was to turn his desired wife into a winged horse, and then just fly off. With no wife at the end of it. And he profited from this... how?” He feigned a thoughtful face, and then snapped his fingers. “Oh, right, of course, he got to up his evilness street cred. Maybe he thought it would counterbalance the ridiculousness oozing from his facial hair.”
    Having mocked Wenlock as well as he could with the material provided, Ren continued to more important matters. “Anyway, now that we know that Peggy is part of the royal family, apparently, can we please move on to the slightly less urgent business of saving the kingdom and its inhabitants?” Ren suggested. “Does that sound good? Good, lets get down to it. Your majesty – can I call you Rayla? – do you have any ideas as to how we can solve this mess? Because right now, I think you're the most likely to know something that can help us kick 'the guy's' ass.” He motioned for her to begin. "Please begin."

18. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Thea was stunned!
    Skadi used Aero on Mouse King Army 11. It did 3 damage, but with Magic and Weapon 18. It did 9 damage to Mouse King Army Member 12.

Mouse King Army Member 11's defense reduced 6 damage.
    Mouse King Army Member 12's defense reduced 4 damage.

Mouse King Army Member 11 used Sword Attack on Skadi. It did 11 damage.
    Mouse King Army Member 12 used Sword Attack on Thea. It did 9 damage.

Thea's defense reduced 0 damage.
    Skadi's defense reduced 1 damage.

Silva used Thunder on Mouse King Army Member 13! It did 3 damage, but with Magic it did 8! It did 4 to Mouse Army Member 14.

Mouse King Army Member 13's defense reduced 1 damage.
    Mouse King Army Member 13's defense reduced 0 damage.

Mouse King Army Member 13 used Sword Attack. It did 9 damage.
    Mouse King Army Member 14 used Sword Attack. It did 7 damage.

Silvai's defense reduced 10 damage.

Jack used Normal Attack on Mouse King Army Member 4. It did 3 damage, but with Strength it did 10! It did 13 damage.
    Sara used Blitz. She jumped 3 times, but each time she did 2 damage. She did 6 damage, but with Strength, Speed and Weapon it did 26 damage.

Mouse King Army Member 4 #GetRekt

Clara’s Durability
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (150)

[​IMG]
    Mouse Army Member 4
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (-15)

Sara

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (19)
    Ability Slots: 5(+4)
    Weapon: Bow and Arrow (3-10) +2 SPD
    Master Earring: Significantly raises max AS, Speed and Defense. (+4, +1, +2)
    Strength: 14
    Speed: 7(+1)(+2)
    Defense: 5(+2)

Jack

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (34)
    MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (95)(+25)
    Ability Slots: 5(+2)
    Blizzard: Blast enemies head-on with a chunk of ice. (3MP. Deals 4 Damage)
    Weapon: Mage’s Staff (3-10) +0 SPD
    Fencer Earring: Highly increases maximum AS, Strength, Speed and also increases Magic (+2, +1, +1,+5)
    Strength: 9(+1)
    Speed: 4(+1)
    Defense: 2(-3)
    Magic: 14(+5)

[​IMG]
    Mouse Army Member 11
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (8)

[​IMG]
    Mouse Army Member 12

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (30)

Thea
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (-2)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(67)

Weapon: Fists (1-4)
    Defense: 2(-4)

Magic: 10

Skadi
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    (11)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (71)(+1)(20)
    Ability Slots: 5 (+2)
    Blizzard: Blast enemies head-on with a chunk of ice. (3MP. Deals 4 Damage)
    Weapon: Mage’s Staff (3-10) +0 SPD
    Strength: 9
    Magic: 9(+4)

[​IMG]
    Mouse Army Member 13
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (13)

[​IMG]
    Mouse Army Member 14

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (26)

Silvia
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (37)(+3)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)(+1)(+15)
    Weapon: Shield +3DEF +0 SPD
    Heartguard: Raises max HP and Defense. Equip more to boost effect. (+3, +4)

Speed: 1
    Defense: 7(+4)
    Magic: 6(+1)(2)

19. sportfreak22 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]
    Scarlett whipped her head around at Thomas as the Queens little history lesson came to a close. First, she'd deal with this cocky perv, and then onto more serious matters.
    "Actually, you little sexist *******," She took a step toward him with a threatening look. Then, Scarlett surprisingly leaned slightly forward, exaggerating her chest just a little bit because she knew Thomas would stare. "Girls were made beautiful so they can kick mens' ass and look good doing it." She bent forward just enough so that he almost got a peek, but then straightened up quickly and delivered a swift yet forceful backhand to his right cheek. "And the next time you say another stupid ass comment like that, I'll give you a real demonstration."

20. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"Okay executive decision. We are not blowing up the moon because there is no way that's our problem here. There has to be something on this island affecting the moon. Besides, I'd rather find a way to sort the problem out without destroying the moon because that's going to cause way too many problems." Dale said, decisively ending any ideas of destroying the large lunar object that kept the world's tides in order. I can't blame these people for thinking that the moon is at fault, they are isolated tribesman. They're not as educated as us but really, Gaius. Ander has the right idea about this at least. We can't blow up the moon it's stupid. The mountain though... That was a good point. What's going on there because there was that light. Golden light coming down from the sky and a purple moon, that's too strange to ignore.
    "Ander raises a good point. What do you know about the mountain. We saw a golden light up there earlier. Does anyone from your village have anything to do with that mountain?"

[​IMG]

Alessia did a double take at Mizuki's reply. She replayed it in her head to make sure she heard it right. You do your job well. What is that supposed to mean? I mean, I guess I do the whole beating monsters thing relatively okay but still. What a strange thing to say.
    "Um, thank you." She said, somewhat hesitantly. She looked around and saw Thea go down, leaving Skadi on her own against two enemies, and she looked worse for wear. She ran over, sword at the ready. "Skadi! Do you want a hand!"

If Skadi wants help, Alessia used Blitz on Mouse Army Member 12. Otherwise, she just sort of stands there and watches because logic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.