In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    This girl was stronger than she looked, but Malkira was sure he could win this.

Malkira used Fire dash

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

~So it wasn't a timeskip, but a different timeline. Oh well, back to the past we go!~

"I plan on it." Zephyr said at first. While his determination to find his father would never waver, there was one simple thing that was hindering him the most. A lack of information. Up til now he's been traveling around, asking people if they've seen another that match the description of his father. The answers given ranged from helpful, but outdated and completely useless. What would really be helpful would be knowing the recent places that his father had been. Least that would do would boost the reliability of any information that he was given.

Alessia's offer to help him in his search to find his hand had caught him off guard. People offering to help him wasn't something that he was used to nowadays.
    "You sure about that?"

~Back to the Tournaments Timeline~

Fire and Thunder, the two elements clashed against one another as both Alessia and Zephyr surged towards each other. Before he could be struck at with her sword, Zephyr backed away once his fire surge had worn off. Unfortunately Zephyr didn't have many ranged attacks, that he (and I) are confident would have a huge affect, so he would have to stick with close range. So once more Zephyr ran towards Alessia, this time going with Sliding Dash for his attack.

3. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    As Lucia wished her luck, Skadi nodded and prepared for the fight. It wasn't much of a fight though, more of a butchery. One moment she was fighting, and then the next her nerves hit right as Lucia tossed her knives at her. Her feet were frozen to the spot (I had to) and she found herself unable to move. Striking down another guildmate, could she really bring herself to do it? Turns out no, no she could not. The knives soared towards her, each spinning as though they had been thrown by an absolute pro. Though the ice mage couldn't bring herself to hurt another in her guild, she did have one advantage. Lucia didn't know it, but she was actually a descendant of a legend that went by the name of Keanu Reeves.

As the blades flew at her, Skadi bent backwards and simply ducked underneath them as time seemed to slow down. If these were regular knives, she would have had no problems surviving, but it had never been said how many knives there were, and thus they were never ending. Skadi managed to avoid, like, another six waves of knives before one found its way into her shoulder. She flinched as the blade hit and grimaced a little in pain, and that was all it took for the rest of the knives to hit, and given they were infinite well **** she was messed up. Thankfully, due to the magic of anime and, well, magic, she was healed immediately which was a miracle in itself given the wounds. She looked up from the ground, still in a lot of pain and simply laying on the ground. "Lucia, right? Do me a favour? Find the guy who made those things and give him a raise" the girl said, a little delirious.

[​IMG]
    Unknown to Veilen, Caleb had once taken classes at ballet. Hadn't been his idea, it had been to impress a girl who it turns out had also been there to impress a girl, but he'd been there nonetheless. As such, he was confident he could twirl and jump over those mines without an issue, and so he decided to GO HAM and dive in with Blitz.

[​IMG]
    Gexln had thought of getting a drink and trying to out-do Edric, no easy feat, but had decided against it. He figured the ability to walk would be required for the trial ahead, and given his status as an S-class member as well as the guy who had been running the mission before, he would more than likely be needed. It was good he had thought that way, because he had been right. He was needed. He listened to Ra providing a recount of everything. While they weren't the exact words the dragon slayer would've used, it wasn't as though Ra was wrong. He just didn't say it with enough charisma or enthusiasm or anything. Where was the swearing, the angry fist shaking? The telling of the hippies to get off of his fcking lawn? Mikasa had just tried to murder them, and yet there was no death threats, he was kind of disappointed.

Taking a huge breath because he knew that he was expected to give a summary of everything, he opened his mouth and began his story. "Well, since Ra did a pretty decent job, I'll keep it quick. Gaius made fun of Dale, Dale sent us on a wild goose chase, we ran into this mutant sheep thing that had lots of tinier mutant sheep hold me down. A lot of tiny, mutant sheep. Anyway, after that we ran into Mikasa. First she decided to call us idiots for falling for the oh so obvious trap that wasn't even obvious given we hadn't even made it to the damn location the trap was going to be set in, then she decided to insult my status as not only an s-class member but also calling me a liar, saying I was no dragonslayer. Then she told us she wasn't going to let us pass, quickly changed her mind to go and harrass Dale, threatened to murder Johanna and then when we tried to stop her from killing a guild mate she was like 'you know what killing that one person is wrong, I'M GOING TO TURN INTO A GIANT AND KILL EVERYONE THAT SAYS NO'. My memory gets a little hazy during the fight, I remember beating her up before she was in her titan thing, and then I can't even remember, it was like I'd been phased out of existence or something. But yeah, Mikasa being an absolute dog, insulting everyone, trying to murder people. That good enough?" he asked rhetorically.

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Veilen was surprised that Caleb has chosen to attempt to leap over the mines he'd set, but given his next move that action likely made things easier. Veilen then stabbed his sword into the ground and held up his right hand. "Gather!" The declaration of his has lead to the Magnet spell being cast and aimed towards Caleb. For this to truly work perfectly, all of the mines would have to me affected by the magnet spell and forced into Caleb (I got the OK from Al on this), meaning there was going to be one big explosion as a result.

Veilen used Magnet in case that wasn't clear.

5. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG][​IMG]

Dale smirked as Gexln delivered his account. He almost felt bad about being so happy about condemning another Guild Member and especially doing this in front of Caliborn, but it was necessary. Mikasa had tried to hurt Johanna and she needed to pay for it somehow. He didn't want to kill her or anything, he had calmed down enough for that, but she needed to have some kind of punishment metered out in order to deter her from doing something like this again. She had turned into Titan form and attacked people for the Gods' sakes, how could she possibly be acquitted of this? With the S-Class' piece done, he left it to Caliborn to decide whether he had any questions to ask.
    "I don't think that this needs further questioning. How about you Caliborn?"

Caliborn sighed. Gexln's account didn't contain anything good for sure. It seemed as if there was an argument that occurred, that led to the outbreak of this to a certain extent. Of course Mikasa had managed to get into a fight with Gexln. The two were particularly stubborn and had always been contentious, so it was hardly surprising that they managed to come into conflict. Gexln did have his pride, and what in the world led Mikasa to believe that he wasn't a 'real Dragonslayer'? He had no reason to lie, and chose to believe that she had said something like that. Whatever reason could she have for making such an accusation against him? More problems to unravel in a situation where heaps of them were piling up.

"No, I see no reason to question Gexln at this juncture. By all means, please bring in the next person to testify." Caliborn answered evenly.

"Very well."
    Dale replied. Gexln was removed from the stand and he considered who to bring up. He wanted to bring in Boreal, but it was likely that he would be blown off immediately. It was a little early in the case he felt, but it seemed that Boreal was going to need to play support rather than primary evidence for the incident that he wanted to report. It was time to bring out the girl he loved, Johanna. This trial was for her benefit after all.
    "Johanna, can you come to the stand please? Tell us what happened when Mikasa kidnapped you, and the events leading up to me meeting you on the stairs." Dale requested, looking at Johanna, then Evanora, Caliborn and then Mikasa.

6. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

During the trial:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Johanna sat down at the stand, and looked at Dale, then Mikasa, and then at Caliborn.

"Mikasa asked me to come with her after I had found Dale in the hotel with a girl. I was angry, I was upset and she took me up to the dungeon and left me there with Boreal. Then Boreal helped me escape."

"Did Mikasa say anything or display aggressive behavior?"

"No. She didn't say anything at first. Mikasa's always been very quiet and to herself. She wasn't aggressive towards me either. She just had this look in her eye I can't describe to you. She was seething."

"Were you hurt by Mikasa? Was there any conversation between Mikasa and Boreal?"

"No, Mikasa didn't hurt me. She just locked me there with Boreal. She told Boreal to do what he'd like. Maybe she was trying to scare me, but I wasn't intimidated by either parties." Johanna shifted in her seat.

"Why weren't you intimated? You didn't think Mikasa was going to hurt you?"

"Maybe I'm naive, but I'd like to think that Mikasa is a good person. From what I know of her, she isn't malicious. She's harsh, she's critical, and sometime is strong-worded towards the members, and cold but..." Johanna paused. She didn't look at Mikasa, but almost pleading at the 'jury' and Dale. "She's not a killer. She's not someone who could murder someone she considers part of her own family. Blindly so, but I see someone there who's simply hurting, I don't know why, and I don't want to poke into things that aren't my business. But what I do see is when she's around Caliborn, and I see a small smile or even a glance, I can see she's more then just a fighting machine, she's someone who's capable of caring about someone: loving someone. True murders, cold blood killers aren't capable of what I can see in her, and no amount of darkness will destroy that light."

[DOUBLEPOST=1448328218][/DOUBLEPOST]"This is for the first round and first bracket." Caliborn announced.

"Jack vs Alisa."

Alisa used Barrier Surge. It did 13 damage, but with Defense and Weapon it did 48.

Jack's defense reduce 10 damage.

Jack used Quake. There were 6 rocks, each doing 8 damage. It did 48 damage, but with Strength, Magic and Weapon it did 87.

Alisa's Barrier Surge cut the damage in half! It did 43 damage. Alisa's defense reduced 24 damage. She took 19.5 damage.

Alisa
    HP: 88.5/94(+9)(+3)
    MP: 100
    Weapon: Tower Shield +5DEF -2 SPD
    Abilities:
    (2) Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)
    (4) Fire Surge: Rush the enemy while a ring of fire revolves around you, hitting targets multiple times. (30 damage + 4 continuous fire damage)
    (2) ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)
    (3) Esuna: Recover from all negative status effects. (10MP)
    (5) Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (20 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn)

Items:
    Gaia Bangle: Significantly raises max HP and Defense (+9, +3)
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3)
    Angel Bangle: Raises max HP and Defense. (+6, +2)
    Strength: 17(+3)
    Speed: 4(-2)(+3)
    Defence: 15(+5)(+3)(+3)
    Magic: 6

Jack
    HP: 48/80 (+3)(+3)
    MP: 166
    Weapon: Improved Mage’s Staff (5-13)
    Abilities: (+2)
    (5) Aerora: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and send them flying for more damage. Stuns many foes.(10MP, 16 damage on impact+Stun)
    (5) Thundara: Strike surrounding enemies from above with stronger lightning that shocks other nearby foes if it connects.(6MP, 12 damage, deals half to other targets)
    (5) Blizzara: Blast enemies head-on with a stronger chunk of ice. (6MP. Deals 8 Damage)
    (8) Cura: Recover a large amount of HP. (16MP, 15 Healed +Magic Stat)
    (6) Magnera: Use magnetic force to pull enemies in and deal more continual damage. (12MP, 24 damage over 2 turns)
    (6) Quake: Shake the earth and cause 1-8 boulders to burst forth which knock enemies into the air and stun them in the process.(12MP, 8 damage per rock)
    (4) Fire Dash: Cloak yourself in fire, then punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (25 damage + 5 fire damage continuous for 2 turns)
    (5) Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (35 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn)
    Items: (5)
    Fencer Earring: Highly increases maximum AS, Strength, Speed and also increases Magic (+2, +1, +1,+5)
    Heartguard: Raises max HP and Defense. Equip more to boost effect. (+3, +4)
    Strength: 9 (+1)
    Speed: 4 (+1)
    Defence: 5 (+4)(+4)
    Magic: 20 (+5)

"Aoki vs Malkira."

Aoki used Wishing Edge. Aoki jumped 1 time, each time doing 7 damage each time. She did 7 damage, but with Magic, Strength and Weapon she did 52.

Malkira's defense reduced 7 damage.

Aoki

HP: 38/70 (+6)
    MP: 120 (+14)
    Weapon: Keyblade: (4-10) -1 SPD
    Abilities:
    (6) Wishing Edge: Strike an enemy three times with a single jumping attack. (15 damage per hit)
    (5) Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (20 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn)
    (6) Mine Shield: Set 5 explosive magical traps which stun enemies when tripped. (12MP, 10 damage per mine)
    (5) Thundara: Strike surrounding enemies from above with stronger lightning that shocks other nearby foes if it connects.(6MP, 12 damage, deals half to other targets)
    (5) Aerora: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and send them flying for more damage. Stuns many foes.(10MP, 16 damage on impact+Stun)
    (1) Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    (4) Sliding Dash: Punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (18 Damage)

(4) Fire Dash: Cloak yourself in fire, then punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (25 damage + 5 fire damage continuous for 2 turns)
    Items:
    Lucky Ring (x4) : Brings luck to the wearer, increasing the drop rate of items/Jewels (20% enhanced Drop Rate)
    Crystal Crown: Raises max HP, max MP, max AS, Strength, Speed, and Defense. Also enhances Magic. (+6, +4, +1, +3, +2, +2, +2)

Strength: 17 (+3)
    Speed: 4(-1)(+2)
    Defence: -1(+2)
    Magic: 17(+2)

Malkira
    HP: -6/70(+6)
    MP: 80(+4)(+10)(+1)(+10)
    Weapon: Double Handed Axe (6-17) -2 SPD
    Abilities: (+1)
    (1) Thunder: Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning that shocks other nearby foes if it connects (3MP, 6 damage, deals half to other targets)
    (1) Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)

(6) Wishing Edge: Strike an enemy three times with a single jumping attack. (15 damage per hit)
    Items:

Crystal Crown: Raises max HP, max MP, max AS, Strength, Speed, and Defense. Also enhances Magic. (+6, +4, +1, +3, +2, +2, +2)
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)
    Strength: 11(+3)
    Speed: 1(-2)(+2)
    Defence: 14(+2)
    Magic: 11(+2)(+2)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Johanna ran over to Malkira and put up her hand. She then healed Malkira. "That looked like it hurt. Sorry." Johanna winced.

"Aoki prevails against the monster of a man Malkira!" Clopin announced. All the in the stadium changed to Malkira in slow motion falling.

"Charlotte vs Thomas."

Thomas used Sliding Dash. It did 16 damage, but with Strength and Speed it did 31 damage.

Charlotte's
    defense reduced 13 damage.

Charlotte used Sliding Dash. It did 8 damage, but with Strength, Speed, and Weapon it did 36.

Thomas' defense reduced 2 damage.

Thomas
    HP: (3/60) (+6)
    MP: (88.5) (+1)(+1)(+1)(+4)(+40)
    Weapon: Magic Sniper Rifle: (6-12) +2SPD
    Abilities: (6)(+1)
    Sliding Dash: Punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (18 Damage)
    Fire: Launch a ball of fire toward enemies. (3MP. Deals 5 Damage)
    Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    Thunder: Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning that shocks other nearby foes if it connects (3MP, 6 damage, deals half to other targets)
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage)
    ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)
    Items: (6)
    Strength: 11.5(+3)
    Speed: 2(+2)(+2)
    Defence: 3(+2)
    Magic: 12.5 (+2)(+2)(+2)(+2)

Charlotte
    HP: (104/105)(+9)(+9)(+9)(+6)
    MP: (75)(+4)(+10)
    Weapon: Hand and a Half Sword (5-14) -1 SPD
    Abilities: (5)(+1)
    Esuna: Recover from all negative status effects. (10MP)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)
    Fire Surge: Rush the enemy while a ring of fire revolves around you, hitting targets multiple times. (30 damage + 4 continuous fire damage)
    Thunder Surge: Cloak yourself in electricity and rush the enemy, stunning foes on contact. (35 damage + Stun)
    Wishing Edge: Strike an enemy three times with a single jumping attack. (15 damage per hit)
    Sliding Dash: Punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (18 Damage)
    Items: (6)
    Strength: 16(+3)
    Speed: 1(+2)
    Defence: 5(+3)(+3)(+3)(+2)
    Magic: 5(+2)

"This is for the first round and third bracket."

"Velien vs Caleb."

Caleb used Blitz. He jumped 3 times, each time doing 5 damage. It did 15 damage, but with Strength, Speed and Weapon it did 30.

Velien's defense reduced 5 damage.

Velien used Magnet. It did 10 damage, but with Magic and Weapon it did 44 damage. It would do 22 this turn, and 22 next turn. All 5 traps went off. 1 trap would do 10 damage, but with Magic and Weapon it did 42. Each trap would do 42 + 10 X 4 damage. Velien did 92 damage. All together it did 104 damage.

Caleb
    HP: Rekt(+9)(+9)(+9)(+9)
    MP: 40(+1)
    Weapon: Shortsword (2-9) +1 SPD
    Abilities:
    (2) Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)
    (4) Stop: Manipulate time to bring surrounding enemies' movement to a complete halt for 1 round of combat. (15MP)

Items:
    Potion: Restore HP to the User, or to a target of the user's choosing. (+30 HP)
    Rune Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Defense. (+1, +1)
    EXP Earring: Increases experience you get by 20%
    Strength: 12
    Speed: 4(+1)
    Defence: 9(+3)(+3)(+3)(+1)
    Magic: 2

Veilen

HP: 28/75(+3)(+6)
    MP: 91.5/98.5(+1)(+10)
    Weapon: Decaforce Sword (4-12 damage)
    Abilities:
    (6) Mine Shield: Set 5 explosive magical traps which stun enemies when tripped. (12MP, 10 damage per mine)
    (4) Magnet: Use magnetic force to pull enemies in and deal continual damage.(6MP, 12 damage over 2 turns)
    (4) Stop: Manipulate time to bring surrounding enemies' movement to a complete halt for 1 round of combat. (15MP)
    (6) Fire Strike: Cloak the your weapon in fire and perform a spinning attack at the enemy. (weapon damage + 7 continuous fire damage)
    (6) Thunder Surge: Cloak yourself in electricity and rush the enemy, stunning foes on contact. (35 damage + Stun)
    Items:
    Energy Bangle: Slightly raises max HP and Defense (+3, +1)
    Angel Bangle: Raises max HP and Defense. (+6, +2)
    Strength: 11.5
    Speed: 2
    Defence: 3(+1)(+2)
    Magic: 24.5(+2)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Johanna ran towards Caleb and slid on the grass like she was catching a baseball in order to save him. She lifted her hand.

"Silvia vs Gaius."

Silvia used Barrier Surge. She did 15 damage, but with Defense and Weapon she did 25.

Gaius' defense reduced 6 damage.

Gaius used Binding Strike. It did 14, but with Strength, Speed, Magic and Weapon it did 84.

Silvia's defense reduced 16 defense.

Gaius
    HP: 54/70(+3)
    MP: 75
    Weapon: Fists of Fury (4-10 damage) + 5 Speed
    Abilities:
    (1) Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage)
    (5) Fira: Launch a stronger ball of fire toward enemies. (6MP. Deals 10 Damage)
    (6) Fire Strike: Cloak the your weapon in fire and perform a spinning attack at the enemy. (weapon damage + 7 continuous fire damage)

Items:
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3)
    Strength: 24.5(+4)(+4)(+4)(+4)
    Speed: 13.5(+3)(+3)(+3)(+3)
    Defence: 2(+4)
    Magic: 5

Silvia

HP: 62/91.5(+3)(+3)
    MP: 80(+1)
    Weapon: Shield +3DEF +0 SPD
    Abilities:
    (4) Fire Surge: Rush the enemy while a ring of fire revolves around you, hitting targets multiple times. (30 damage + 4 continuous fire damage)
    (4) Magnet: Use magnetic force to pull enemies in and deal continual damage.(6MP, 12 damage over 2 turns)
    (6) Zero Gravity: Create an anti-gravity field and send foes around you drifting into the air for continual damage. Hit floating enemies to confuse them. (8MP, 10 damage over 5 turns)
    Items:
    Silver Ring: Increases Magic and slightly increases maximum AS (+1, +1)
    Gold Ring: Increases Magic and increases maximum AS (+1,+2)
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3)
    Strength: 11(+3)
    Speed: 1(+3)
    Defence: 11(+3)(+4)
    Magic: 7(+1)(+2)(+1)

"Ra vs Dawn."

Ra used Quake. There were 2 rocks, each rock doing 6 damage. It did 12 damage, but with Strength, Magic and Weapon it did 55.

Ra
    HP: 70
    MP: 126(+1)(+1)(+1)(+70)
    Weapon: Mage’s staff (5-13)
    Abilities:
    (5) Fira: Launch a stronger ball of fire toward enemies. (6MP. Deals 10 Damage)
    Mine Shield: Set 5 explosive magical traps which stun enemies when tripped. (12MP, 10 damage per mine)
    (8) Cura: Recover a large amount of HP. (16MP, 15 Healed +Magic Stat)
    (6) Quake: Shake the earth and cause 1-8 boulders to burst forth which knock enemies into the air and stun them in the process.(12MP, 8 damage per rock)
    (5) Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (35 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn)
    Items: Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)
    Mage Earring: Highly increases maximum AS and magic (+2, +4)
    Strength: 11
    Speed: 4
    Defence: -1
    Magic: 23(+4)(+4)(+4)(+2)
    Dawn

HP: -25
    MP: 66
    Weapon: Baton (2-9) +2 SPD
    Abilities:
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)
    Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    Blizzard: Blast enemies head-on with a chunk of ice. (3MP. Deals 4 Damage)
    Items:
    Strength: 11
    Speed: 1
    Defence: -1
    Magic: 8

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Johanna flew to Dawn and rescued her, putting her on the bench beside Thea. She then responded to Thea. Johanna knelt down to her level and put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, don't cry. It's going to be okay, don't worry."

"That was a nice one from Team King's very own Ra! Who will be next in this battle royal?"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  7. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    I'm sure Caleb would have tried to say something witty in response to the attack thrown at him, but he was literally blown apart by like five mines converging in on him and exploding. However due to the power of godlike healing magic he was fixed in seconds. He had been a fool to fight Veilen. Trying to fight him.....had been a mistake. Veilen had had the right idea, but just because he was correct didn't mean he was right. Caleb was just thankful he hadn't been killed. People died when they were killed, well unless you had johanna nearby evidently.

[​IMG]
    "Don't apologize, you take a hit better than most people. That being said" Gaius said, cracking his knuckles slightly, "I'm going to have to break through that defence of yours" the fire mage said, flames intensifying as he leaped forward and used Wishing Edge.

8. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "That isn't why I am apologizing. We both know you will win. I can't do much. I am sure you would have wanted a more of a fair fight then what this will be." Silvia clarified as she prepared herself for another attack. She didn't know if she would even get a chance to attack or what she would do what she could. Her mind screamed to just heal herself but she knew it was not worth dragging the fight on. So instead she chose to try a different approach and used fire surge against Gaius.
    [​IMG]
    "Don't let her near me. She is going to hurt me! It is not okay! She is going to hurt me!" Thea cried referring to Calxilyn. The child was convinced that the girl still didn't like her from their first encounter. It was clear that this tournament had Thea more than a little shaken and she was still convinced that people here didn't like her from what she had done before in attacking the guild.
    [​IMG]
    Thomas uses fire​

9. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    Conrad Heinrich Adelbrecht Carsten von Eisenstein II

-Non tournament Timeline-

Something appeared to stir within Silvia, he didn't know what it was but he clearly had said something wrong, despite the presumed neutral nature of his words. "
    I apologise if I offended you, I did not mean to do so." Conad said eating on as she spoke about how she wasn't allowed to leave the house much and then he realised the stupidity of his question. Travelling generally required money quite a bit of it or one had to abandon all he had. He doubted any of them aside from Leo would abandon it all to travel or like himself or Vance had the means to travel far. "I'm sorry to hear that...." Conrad finally said, she then excused herself and walked away. Conrad hung his head a little feeling it was his fault she had walked away. He calmly continued to eat awaiting Leo's story.

-Tournament Timeline-

He had gotten up earlier that morning, simply to prepare himself for the coming tournament, getting himself dressed, nothing extrodinary, unlike Vance. He performed some sword maintenance and his morning routine. He was in the arena on time only to learn he had to wait out the first round. He hated having to wait out the first round figuring it was probably because he was Nobility, Vance had to skip it as well, but then his theory proved wrong as he saw that Thea was up. His old wounds that had been the result of his own actions had fully healed leaving only faint marks which with time would go away. He just stood there hands folded in front of him watching the fights, analysing tactics. His attention was diverted to thestands where he spotted Florica, he nodded as a thanks and then went back to watching. Awaiting his own first fight, both possibilities seemed formidable fighters in their own right and Conrad would give it his best shot, even if that didn't prove to be enough.

10. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]
    Charlotte and Thomas had managed to exchange blows, both striking with the same attack and hitting with the same amount of force. She had felt still healthy, and as if she could continue the fighting on for hours, her opponent, however, did not. Looking at Thomas, it appeared as though he were on his last legs, and thus attacking him as she had been thus far could do serious damage to him. Sheathing her blade, Charlotte cracked her knuckles as a smile crossed her face. "You have fought well, Thomas, and thus duel of ours has been enjoyable. However, there can only be one winner among us, and the king to claim victory in this round shall be I!" With that, Charlotte charged at Thomas and used a basic attack with her bare fist.

11. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG][​IMG]

"The victim of the supposed attempt on her life does not believe that her life was in any danger. This is more than just requesting lenience for her, she is actively suggesting that Mikasa did not attempt to harm her. I ask that this be taken into consideration." Caliborn spoke once Johanna had answered the questions that he wanted answered. That should hopefully be fairly convincing. Johanna was the one who would of course know best in this matter. "That is all Johanna, thank you." He smiled and nodded at her, before his face returned to his serious expression and he faced Dale opposite him. He could see that the boy was tense, and he was only acting on what he thought was right. For the most part at least. He had heard there were issues, but whether he was petty enough to make that the main issue here was a whole other question and not entirely relevant. If that was the reason, then it would be put down anyway. Evanora would figure it out.

Dale's resolve faltered when Johanna said that Mikasa wasn't really intending to kill her. She wasn't one to lie, so... Even if she was being naive, surely she would want to be protected if Mikasa really did intend harm? He shook his head. Even still, she had to answer for attacking the Guild which was truly unforgivable. He considered calling his brother up, but they were beaten on that front. There was no winning on the attempted murder part now it seemed. Boreal was meant to be the nail in the coffin with Johanna's help, but that front was gone and there was no point in trying to beat something that had already been refuted. The only thing to do at this point, because nobody else could really provide any good evidence, was to call in the psychiatrist. They'd need to go over Mikasa's mental state.
    "Before the trial as you may or may not know, we called in a psychologist to evaluate Mikasa's mental condition. I would like her to come up and give her report." Dale requested. In theory, this should provide the evidence that he needed to prove that she was definitely responsible.

Caliborn - Before Tournament

"Silvia, would you like to sit down somewhere and have a drink while you try and talk about this? Clearly, it's not an easy thing for you to talk about." The S-Class said. Whatever it was, she was incredibly worked up about it. Surprisingly so. She did need help.

[​IMG]

Alessia grunted as the attack hit. Her attack hadn't been as effective as she would have liked and his was more so. How did he break through her defences like that? She gritted her teeth and tightened her grip on her weapon. This would be over in two more passes, she was certain of it. If there was to be two more, then she had to be able to survive the third one. He was quicker, so he'd get his hit in first. Unless... He was weaker than her. She could see that. It was time to roll the dice. If she drew out the battle for another two passes, then there was a serious risk of everything coming apart. However. She could see that there was something that she could do. If her attack was of a great enough force... She could win this. She had to give up two of her other abilities to do this, however... She had learned a technique. It was difficult to pull off to be sure, but it could be done. She'd take that wager. Her defences would have to hold through this. Alessia put one foot backwards as Zephyr sped towards her. She lowered her head and leaped forwards, black hair splaying out behind her as she ran in to meet the charge. Putting all of the strength she could, channelling magic into the blade and moving as fast as she could make herself, Alessia jumped forwards and sliced Zephyr with her sword, hoping for the one strike to win it all.

Alessia used Binding Strike (I do have this, check OoC).

Before the tournament:

"Well, yeah. I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't sure right?" Alessia replied, shrugging. She didn't exactly have any idea of where to start, or even how, but the gesture seemed to mean a lot. At least he wouldn't be alone in the search, because she imagined that it wouldn't be easy. She didn't really know what else to say, so she just waited to see if he said something.

12. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    "Ander man, quit bein' such a fuckin' hippie. It ain't like anybody is gonna get seriously hur...Hm...You know most people can get 'em to like at least minus 25 in one hit...'specially them min-maxers....Yeah they could've ended badly...Anyway the point is mama didn't raise no bitch now quit being a little pussy and fight me so i can go throw the fight against Ra because metagaming." After which Beucette proceeded to use Strike Raid

13. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ander's pov:

Ander baner.png

He had been waiting for Evanora to give him some sort of answer. That was when some girl went on about his mother. How dare she. He had not realy been around his family growing up that said he did talk to her from time to time. "My mother taught me many things and one of them is that you don't need to be attacking others for no reason." Well he got that from being in the training guild, but what ever. The girl was still running at him. "This is your chance to stand down. To work on a better solution." The girl kept coming a him. Then she let go of her weapon throwing it at him. He let out a sigh he had to told her, but there was no getting around no fighting. He staff glowed with power then dimed a little. He had to defend himself from this crazy person. Ander used Binding Strike.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  14. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Tessa did whatever the other S classes were doing because she was a little lost soul in a big RP.

Back in story land, Tessa kept her head down until she finished eating, before placing her hands in her lap. She wasn't sure what to contribute to the conversation, if anything. Conrad was still at her side, so it was still okay. She just hoped that Silvia wasn't too upset. Half of her wanted to chase after the girl, but she knew her place was here. She had promised, and she would keep the promise, if nothing else.

15. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Silvia shook her head at the request to go somewhere to get a drink. That would most likely mean she would have to be around people, something she didn't want to do at this current time. "I would rather find somewhere to sit without people around if that is okay?" Silvia responded quietly. "Sorry again for bothering you like this. I am sure you have better things to do than to deal with me." Silvia stated as she averted her eyes and started to fidget with her sleeve while waiting for Caliborn to find them a quiet spot to sit. She honestly didn't know where exactly they were in the guild hall much less how to get to a quiet spot. "I don't know if I can stay here much longer." Silvia finally whispered her thoughts about leaving the guild, running away in a sense because if she went through with it, there was no way she had the courage to face Evanora first.

16. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

During the trial:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "I am Porlyusica. I am an old friend of Evanora's. I don't much like people so I will go as quickly as possible. I've had Mikasa as a patient before when she had just joined the Guild. I fixed one of the eyes she lost and replaced it with an artificial eye. How she came to lose it I have slowly learned over the years I have seen her and continued to evaluate her condition. Mikasa has never been much of a talker so what I know about the cause is limited, but I DO know that Mikasa suffers from strong Post-Traumatic Stress. She has flashbacks, nightmares and sometimes hallucinations both visual and auditory though I don't classify her as schizophrenic. If you have noticed Mikasa has emotional numbness and tends to avoid people. She has increased arousal which includes things like difficulty sleeping, and being easily irritated and angered. She was exposed to a situation in which I know little about. Mikasa has spontaneous recurrent, involuntary, and intrusive distressing memories of the traumatic events, recurrent distressing dreams, dissociative reactions in which Mikasa feels or acts as if the traumatic events are recurring, and physiological reactions to reminders of the traumatic events." She continued. "If you have noticed Mikasa has persistent and exaggerated negative beliefs or expectations about oneself, others, or the world in general, distorted blame about said effect, fear, horror, anger, guilt or shame, detachment or estrangement from others and it is possible to at times even feel the inability to experience positive emotions."

"Due to the increased arousal Mikasa can execute reckless or self-destructive behaviors, and exaggerated startle response. Everything I've mentioned gets worse when the event feels relived or like it is replaying. Now what exactly could have triggered such a response I do not know. The betrayal of a friend, the negligence of the group, the threat to the lives of innocent people? I cannot be certain as I do not know about the event in any detail."

"Mikasa, do you feel that any of what Poryluscia has said was accurate to your symptoms?"

Mikasa was clenching her fists tightly though she was in handcuffs. She didn't look at anyone as Poryluscia testified. Damn her. Damn her and damn Caliborn for making her speak. Mikasa was breathing irregularly. She couldn't look anyone in the eye as Caliborn asked her the question. She felt like everyone's eyes were on her. She didn't want to look weak. She didn't want anyone to think she was weak.

"Mikasa, there's no reason for shame."

Mikasa looked up at Porlyusica, Porlyuscia's eyes squinting at her. She looked at her as she answered, as if imaging it was just them both alone. "Yes."

"And did you experience any of this during the incident?"

"Yes."

"Can you provide a more detailed explanation of what you felt?"

Mikasa growled under her breath to herself. "When that monster attacked me in town and it lead to the hotel, I knew the group was walking right into the trap. I did have flashbacks, yes. And when they didn't heed my warning it just got worse, the flashbacks turned into the setting. Hallucinations, I guess. Not even that, just, it was so vivid. And Dale... when he attacked me I-" Mikasa cut herself off. Tears burned in her one eye, while her other remained dry. "It was just like, he turned into someone." Mikasa pushed through to continue on. "After that, I guess, I thought the only way to solve anything was to fight. Like before. Everything just seemed so close to..." Mikasa then spoke almost inaudibly for a second. "I felt angry, but I always get angry when people do something stupid. But, I also felt..."

"Fear. As much as it's making me loath to admit me. It was more then fear, it was mortification, hysteria. And I did feel guilty, because I couldn't do anything. No one was listening and I couldn't do anything. It wasn't my fault! It wasn't my fault. There was nothing I could have done to stop him!" Mikasa looked down again, visibly she was shaking.

"Based on her testimony, I believe that Mikasa suffered from various Hallucinations during the incident.
    While this does not excuse her from what happened per say, I believe that leniency should be shown because as far as I can tell, she is not entirely responsible for what happened."

Porlyusica came off the stand and started to speak quietly to Mikasa in order to calm her down.

Dale listened to what was being said. At this point, she was almost certain to get away with what happened now. He was sure that Mikasa wasn't lying to them, and he was sorry to hear about the things going on in her head. It must be hard. He could believe it. Still, what was going to happen now? Surely they still had to reach a resolution on how to punish her. She needed to be punished somehow, she couldn't be allowed to get away with that for nothing.

"If neither parties has anything to say. I'd like to keep the Jury here and the rest of you should leave while we talk. Caliborn, please take your defendant back to the tower." Evanora banged her gavel.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Evanora spoke after the others had left. "I hope you all have considered the evidence presented to you today, and have your own opinions about all events. I want to hear from all of you, about if Mikasa should be proved innocent or guilty as well as a punishment if there is one. You can be brief or as lengthy as you please and you should prepare to be questioned by your fellow juries. What happens in this room is to never leave your mouths after the trial is over. Whoever would like to go first may go. Remember that I have no weight on your choice, is it up to you all to come to an agreement."

17. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Caliborn left as instructed and escorted Mikasa back to her tower, nursing the headache that had developed when Poryluscia had entered the room. As they made their way back, he pondered the revelation about Mikasa's mental health. It didn't surprise him per say, it explained some of her erratic behaviour at times but more so, it made him sad. What happened to you Mikasa, that made you that way? He dared not ask at the moment. It would be insensitive, and given the recent temporal proximity to her episode, it would be unwise to risk a repeat incident. He sighed to himself. He would rather not have to think that way about another Guild Member and friend of his. It was necessary though. It was definitely risky and he didn't want to risk her condition worsening on his account. Judging by her reaction in the room, she didn't exactly appreciate him asking her to explain everything in front of everyone. He severely doubted that she needed a reminder. The S-Class guided Mikasa into the top floor of the tower.
    "You can have the chair, you need it more than I do." Caliborn offered, electing instead to lean against the wall with his arms folded. There was an awkward pause before he said anything. "Mikasa, are you alright?" Mikasa was always an enigma when it came to trying to understand the right thing to say or do around her, but now it was even harder. How many times had he accidentally reminded her of something painful by accident? How many times in his ignorance had he been insensitive?
    "Listen, Mikasa... Is there anything I can do? To help? To make things easier?" He asked, knowing that it could end badly. "It's probably not what you want to hear right now but, I want to support you however I can." Something more relevant to him in this whole affair, was what Johanna had said. It was unmistakable. She truly did have feelings for him. He wanted to tell her that he felt the same, to hold her and try and make her feel better. But Caliborn was not a liar. He didn't know what to do, and could only hope that those feelings faded away or that it simply never came up. He couldn't hurt her by telling her no for certain, but was it right to leave it all in silence...? His mind flicked back to what Jack was saying earlier. The man seemed to have the impression that he was somehow wise, could handle everything perfectly and could never fail. He seemed to think that he was all sure of himself. How little, did that man understand. The Sky Dragonslayer had not lied when he alluded to the woman who was his greatest failure.

[​IMG]

The whole court case affair was winding into its final stages and he was glad for Mikasa that not everyone was there to witness it. If he had learned anything over his life however, it was that word travelled faster than the wind. Soon enough. someone was going to spill the information heard in the courtroom today and everyone would know about Mikasa. She would be a pariah, ignored and reviled for what she had done and who she was, because of the things that plagued her. That struck him as tragic, for he too knew her pains. For him of course, they manifested themselves differently. How long had she suffered in that silence, all alone? How many years of pain was locked away? How much was still chained up inside?
    "Ah mean, tae be honest with eeveryone, she needs help. I dinnae how ye plan on getting her tha' help she needs, but she'll some kinda support ye ken." Edric spoke. "She shouldn'a be on missions fer a wheel, boot furthamore she cannae be left aloone. Tha' Porehlloosha lass, she needs tae teek care o' oor Mikasa. Withoot her support, I'm afeard tha' she's gooin' doon a dark path."

[​IMG]

Before Trial and Tournament

"Very well. The best place that I can think of is my room. It's unlikely that people will be there and I can ask people to leave if we need to." Caliborn led Silvia swiftly into his dorm room then set at the desk in the room, though first placed a chair next to him for Silvia to sit at. Then, she said it. She wanted... To leave? "I can understand that, it's not the life for everybody, but why do you say that Silvia? What has made you consider running away and leaving us? Perhaps I can alleviate some of the concerns that you have?"

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  18. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

During the trial:
    [​IMG]
    Mikasa had calmed down now. She felt safe with Caliborn, and with Poryluscia's help from when she had gotten back her mind wasn't as foggy. During the trial she had lost herself, but she felt like she had kept her composure. She felt better then she had in days, especially with Caliborn giving her the necklace. She twirled it in her hand subconsciously. Mikasa sat down. "I feel... I feel ashamed of myself really. Everyone knows now. I hate not looking... not looking strong. I'm not as inclined. How can I face everyone, after what I've done? After who I am? After Johanna... everything just... it was all out of my control, in a way. Like I was struggling from the other side.." Mikasa paused. Her voice was the usual monotone sound it had been. "I have no reason for shame, but yet I have brought great shame to Evanora, to the Guild." Mikasa sighed heavily. "I, I don't even know why I'm telling you any of this." She looked away from him. She then shook her head. "There's not a lot you can do Caliborn, don't blame yourself. Don't try to think about what you could have done. It won't help. I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused you."

"This very well may be goodbye." Mikasa
    closed her eyes as she again felt tears. Her voice changed to emotion filled, something Caliborn hardly saw in Mikasa. "There's no point in pretending anymore... there's no point in hiding anything from you. There's just no point. There's no point in closing myself off. It's hopeless. They're going to send me away. I don't care how I look to you or anyone else anymore, I'll never see you again." Mikasa's one eye started to cry.

"Caliborn..." She looked up at him again, her lips slightly open as if she were going to speak. "Ask me whatever you want. We won't have much time. Regardless whether you hurt me or not, you go too far, or not, I want to tie up lose ends."

19. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Something about all of this... It made his heart grow heavy. He could see as her eyes began to tear up, as her voice changed from that nondescript monotone to something emotional. He saw her single eye well up in tears, an errant teardrop sliding its way down her cheek. There was a sense of certain finality to everything that she was saying. It wasn't a foregone condemnation of her, but he couldn't imagine them being overly forgiving if he was honest with himself. Edric perhaps would give something tempered, but Quinn was likely going to act extremely. He never did anything halfway. His face fell too and his hands fell to his sides. What she was saying... Every word was a resounding strike against him. Each sentence sent him reeling, showing him how he truly had failed her. His greatest failure, that barely did justice to it. This was complete, and utter defeat. She was showing her real self to him, and that meant that it was over. She'd gone so far over the edge of despair that her well-crafted mask lay in tatters. Even she saw no point in hiding any longer.
    "Mikasa... Old friend..." He looked down at the floor. It was too painful to see her. To think that she joined the Guild so long ago, when she was only 14. He'd seen her grow up, maturing. He was closer to a father than he was a lover. It was the despair of a father that had failed his child that he felt when he saw her there, resigning herself to this. "I'm sorry. I am so, so, sorry." She may be right. This could be the last time you see her for a very long time, if ever. It depends on the judgement of the others, but you can't gamble on their mercy. With those thoughts, he looked up at the woman again. For what was likely the first time, she could see an expression of sadness on his face. He had remained stalwart and unshakable for the years that they had known each other, but for the first time in her presence his facade was gone.
    "So... This is what it took to see the real Mikasa... Of course it would be at a time like this." He mused solemnly. He walked away from the wall and crossed the room in a few brief strides. He clasped her hand with the necklace with both of his and looked into her eyes. "Listen to me. You keep that, okay? And just... Just remember that no matter what the others may say, or what the others may think of you, you're still Mikasa. You're still the girl who came here at fourteen, the one who I teamed up with in the S-Class trials. I'll fight however I can to make sure that you don't have to leave this place, that you can stay here in the Guild. Where you belong." His grip on her hand tightened and his voice became more strained.
    "I don't know what happened... But I swear to you that I'd make it all right if I could." He couldn't deny the pain that he too, felt. He would not cry, no matter how close to the precipice of doing so he was. "I hope that I was able to be a friend for you. And I hope that, if the worst does come, that you'll remember me fondly. I have no regrets. And I know all that I think that I can handle, so I will not ask you anything. But, I suppose... I want you to know that you meant- No; mean, a lot to me. As someone that have a fought alongside, talked with and spent time with, you're a comrade that I've been happy to stand alongside despite your flaws. I will tell anyone that questions me the same. I'll fight hard to keep you here, however I have to." The rational side of him knew that the game wasn't over quite yet, but in that moment everything else told him that it was. For him, someone that was unfaltering and unwavering, when the surety cracked... It was on a level different to others. By sheer will he prevented tears, but the burning pain in his throat said all that was necessary. He would not let his friend go.

20. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

During the trial:
    [​IMG]
    "Please don't be sorry..." She shushed him, with a bitter-sweetness that Caliborn had surely never seen. "Of course I'll keep it." Mikasa looked at it. It was one of her most important possessions. She felt his grip tightened on her, and she also held it tightly. "Thank for you standing by me Caliborn. You're the best friend anyone could have ever asked for. I will remember you. I'll remember you until I die. Once I’m dead, I won’t even be able to remember you. So I’ll win, no matter what. I’ll live, no matter what!" She then slowly started to cry, harder and harder like rainfall. "I feel so alive when I'm with you..." Her voice trailed off. She hadn't seen Caliborn in such a way before. She wondered if it was now that she should tell him. He said he had no regrets, and she didn't want to have any either. She took a deep breath. "And now I know there are no miracles for me, save the miracles that you brought me, Caliborn..."

"I wish I could show you my dream. The nightmare that had been tormenting my existence in the world. I was walking along all paths, and I remember the road I took, my cheeks wet from tears. I was too tired to think. I remember wanting to become stone. A stone that doesn't feel pain or sorrow: To have a heart of stone..."

"But with you, I am and I was never of stone, no matter how hard I tried... because my heart is with you, Caliborn." Mikasa then smiled radiantly through her tears as she looked up at Caliborn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.