In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Zwei took the parchment that the princess had given him. He was kinda obligated to go visit her again at some point so there was that to keep in mind. When they got back to the guild Edric had mentioned something about getting drunk but Zwei wasn't really listening. Mainly cause he wasn't planning on going with them in their endeavor.

While Silvia was right, that wasn't the only thing that he'd told her. Of course he didn't bring that up now. If he'd continued trying to cheer her up, then it could have the opposite effect or at least annoy her. Giving her space was probably the better course of action for the time being. As for what the young S-Class did in he meantime, I got nothing. He was a minor so getting drunk was out of the question, not that he had any interest in doing so in the first place.

[​IMG]

Despite what Lucia had suggested in terms of their grouping for splitting up, Alisa somehow ended up grouped with Malkira and Cal venturing along the other path. They came across another fork along the path and Cal suggested that they split up again. "I don't think we should split up again, least not til everyone had caught back up. I say we inspect around the corner."

[​IMG]

The sheep's stun had worn off, but Veilen had another issue to deal with. Signaled by a sudden yawn, he was started to feel tired. Though he was used to feeling tired and powering through it and that's what he planned on doing in this situation. Thus he proceeded to attack the sheep once more.

Veilen used Fire Dash on the Sheep King/Pablo

[​IMG]

Erigor's last attack had done more than just injure the one that it was sent after, but it also took down both Aoki and Ander. Normally his wouldn't be much cause for concern, I mean yeah they probably had the best magic out of all of them. Excluding Quinn of course. It wasn't like their life was in danger or anything like that. Of course, that was when Zephyr had remembered the swords that they all were floating on and how the two mages were now falling out of the sky. Well shit.

There was no way that he was going to be able to catch both of them, so he would have to assume that the one he didn't attempt to catch (Ander) would have someone try to catch him. Or he'd fall towards Quinn on the ground. Zephyr maneuvered the sword so that it was fly towards the falling Aoki, caught her and gently placed her on the ground. Crisis Averted, this one anyway. Now back to fighting Erigor. Once more his right fist erupted in flames as he flew back into air, towards Erigor and struck him with his flaming fist.

Zephyr used Fire Dash on Erigor, I didn't forget to state the attack this time.

2. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Sitting in the guild hall, Skadi shook her head as Edric asked who wanted to go and get plastered. "I think I'll pass. Maybe next time" she said, giving Cal the response she needed to allow progression, I think. She smiled slightly. All the people in the guild were rather fun to be around, she thought. They were always butting heads and getting drunk, they sounded almost like some kind of dysfunctional family really. Maybe that was what it meant to be part of a guild.

It was then that Skadi spotted another member. She had brown hair down to the middle of her back, green-brown (hazel) eyes, ridges on the nose indicate it was broken at least once, with high cheekbones and small lips. They didn't really seem out of place, like they belonged there but just weren't sure what to do, so it was hard to tell if they were a new member or not. Regardless, they were new to Skadi and so she wandered over. Being all friendly, the girl waved and gave a friendly grin. "Men and their drinking, am I right?" she asked with a slight laugh.

3. Skyheart Joker

Blah Lucia just following Alisa's suggestion

Blah Charlotte's about to fall asleep but does a really fatigued Fire Surge.

Blah Aoki dead

Blah Rho exists and is going to a tavern.

4. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Tessa blinked. Someone noticed her? "Um....yeah." She tried to pass the grimace on her face as a smile, cursing her shy behavior.

"I'm looking for someone. " she muttered, quieter then her first words. "Someone who can help me."

Other then those words, she didn't know how to describe them. She didn't even know them. She just knew they could help. And she desperately needed help. Before it happened again.

5. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"Aaaaaaaalllrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeet bitches! Wee're goin' ta tha tavern! Follow me!" With that tasteful piece of dialogue, Edric led the way to the tavern that he somehow knew the location of with the people that wanted to come along. When was he told that? He didn't even remember.

Sure enough they arrived at the tavern PDQ, because fuck travel times this has taken far too long already.

"Oi, people pleaser! Get yer ass oot here!" Edric called, with his usual tact.

[​IMG]

Erigor was no longer messing around, that was plain to see. He wiped out their healers effortlessly. She shuddered a little. So much power... Luckily, her Barrier Surge came back up, so she could defend again. Quinn seemed to be building up to something, so, much to her regret, she left Zephyr undefended and moved over to protect Quinn.
    "Come on, let's finish this! We're running out of time!"

Alessia used Barrier Surge and blocked for Quinn

6. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

Zéphyrine's didn't mind Edric's lack of tact. They walked into the tavern, which was in an isolated part of town, and down a few stairs. It was undergroundish, and full of all kinds of people. Most were the people whom Zéphyrine had been with earlier, and others were wizards and merchants stopping by.

[​IMG]
    "You made it!” The man from earlier came forward with open arms as he saw Edric and the group. "Your Guild has drinks on the house tonight, just remember to show that symbol of yours." He then looked at Zéphyrine. "And you.." He gave a look, and then went back to his usual spot at the bar, talking with some of the other people there. One of them oddly looked like someone from the guild, Dawn.

7. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

Mizuki went North and around that corner. She still glaring, and still hates everyone's guts. Probably an F-bomb muttered every now and then as well. Good times.

8. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Sounds like a good idea, come on guys!"

Malkira, Lucia, Mizuki, Alisa, and Cal went Up and around the corner.

"There's two dead ends here." Calxiyn said. "I guess it doesn't matter which one we go to first."

"We can either go to the Green Dead End, or the Blue Dead End first."

[​IMG]

Caliborn: Blue Dot
    Alisa: Purple Dot
    Beucette: Red Dot
    Mizuki: Black X
    Lucia: Yellow Dot
    Calxiyn: Pink Dot
    Malkira: Brown Dot

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

So in the potential/likely event that no one catches Ander during his free fall towards the ground. Let's say that Zephyr went back to catch him as well after attack Erigor and dropped him off on the ground. That way no one dies by fall damage anyway.

10. Mysty Unknown

How long had it been since she had last seen the guild she was so in love with, one that she wanted to be a complete part of but was always afraid to be accepted completely. Now that time has passed and the events in that bewitched kingdom were past, she found herself with a different group, now placed in a tavern.

Back then, she had vanished, nobody aware of her existence for some time. It must have been a magical spell that forced their memories to vanish as quickly as she did, or perhaps another side effect to that magic that saved her life so long ago before she could even comprehend the world around her. Regardless of such factors, she was happy to see them again. A smile crept over her face as she looked over to them. She wanted to scream out and say hello, but no words would ever come out.

Once the man who had found her returned, Dawn reached into her sketch book and wrote down some words of gratitude to him.

<<Thank you so much for helping me so far. You've been a great help and friend>>

Dawn gave a bow and moved over to Zephyrine. She smiled, her eyes closed and her lips giving a warm u shape towards the former acquaintance.

<<Its been so long. I'm happy to see you again!>> She had written and shown to the other. She wanted to lunge out and hug Zephyrine, but felt maybe it would have been rude and out of place. The girl didn't even know what the other's reaction would have been to seeing Dawn after so long. Only her response would say.

11. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    "Green" Malkira stated "always hug the left wall, also I'm green (now) so this is apt. Geez how long is this maze, I swear this has taken up most of the mission, hopefully this is last obstacle, i don't want to have to face another Greek mythical creature that makes me question my life again, seriously what is with these guys, Oracles, Sirens, Midas, Icthyocentaurs, it's as if whoever runs this universe has been reading up on Greek Mythos recently"

[​IMG]
    Damian entered the tavern and surveyed his fellow drinkers. Edric was here obviously. There was also the stranged guy who turned into a girl, but hey, Damian wasn't exactly in a position to judge. There were a few others including some girl who was writing notes and didn't seem to speak. Also a strange man in a hat who was giving them free drinks, great, Damian needed a drink. He approached the bar and showed them the guild insignia which he happened to have for some reason.
    "Uh, I'd like a... uh... pint of beer I guess?" he asked awkwardly. There were a few cute guys in the bar but he was nowhere near confident enough to hit on any of them, he needed to get drunk, at least then if it went wrong he could pass it off as a drunken mistake, but hey there was always the chance someone would say yes. Damian took off his hood and looked at his reflection in a glass. Sure, he was attractive but wow he looked emo, he tried to put on a bit of a happier expression but it wasn't coming easily, memories were circling his head. He really needed to get drunk, only then could he flood out these doubts.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    The was staying near Vance when she saw that Skadi "Skadi! Skadi!" She screamed as she left her fathers side and ran to Skadi. "Guess what?!" She said before noticing the person Skadi was talking to. "Oh sorry..." Thea said as she saw the person Skadi was with. She clasped her hands behind her back and swayed while waiting for them to acknowledge she was there and allow her to talk.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  13. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    "Yeah? Hey, I know quite a few people around here. I was born in this town, lived here all my life, maybe I know them! What do they look like?" Skadi questioned. She wanted to help this random person, it made her feel useful. Just as she had asked that though, Thea came racing over. "It's okay Thea. It's good to see you too! How was your mission? I was just helping this lady here, she needs to find somebody and I thought maybe I can help" the ice mage replied, not particularly sure how to explain the situation.

14. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Tessa felt herself smile in spite of herself at the young girl's exuberance. She could remember a time when she had been the same way. All the more reason why she had to find this person. Maybe those times could be returned to her.

"Um...I don't know what they look like." She offered, blushing with the absurdity of the response. "I just know they're a dr-" she halted, licking her lips nervously.

Well, she had come too far now to stop here. And they were looking at her. Waiting for an answer. Awkward.

She took a steadying breath, swallowed as she wiped her palms on her pants, and spoke again. "The only thing I know is that they're a dragon slayer."

15. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Mission of upmost importance:

Jack Rincewind banner.png
    Jack's pov: The rper was told to heal Quinn and the rper didn't like it, he rather have Jack heal someone else that needed it, but decided to do as he was told. Jack used cure.

16. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Skadi did indeed acknowledge her but the other girl went on talking about her own problem and Skadi seemed to not care to guess about what she had to say. Thea was super excited but forced to sit and not talk while Skadi talked to this other person. Thea didn't like that too much but supposed that she could live and deal with it. Eventually Skadi had to finish talking and then she would really listen to what Thea had to say. So while she waited she simply played with various ribbons and strings on her dress, keeping her eyes averted and humming a sweet tune. She occasionally glanced at Tessa wondering if she knew what she had done, or who she was, or even cared about that stuff. However right now Tessa's attention seemed to be more on finding the dragon slayer friend of hers. That being said the fact he was a dragon slayer was not much information to go on.

17. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    "A dragon slayer....hmmm....well, there's Mikasa, Gexln, Quinn, Caliborn, and Leo are dragon slayers. Do any of those sound familiar?" Skadi asked. She was pretty sure those were all the dragon slayers, but she hadn't been in the guild all that long and didn't know quite a few of the members. She tried to remember if any of them had ever mentioned anyone that might be joining the guild or already be part of it but was just absent, but there was no memory of it. Just who was this girl?

18. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Thomas uses Sliding Dash

[​IMG]
    Silvia sat at the table in the far corner of the guild hall sorting through many of her ingredients. She decided that she would start to make a few tonics and potions, mostly out of practice with making them, but also would allow her to have them ready on hand if she needed them. Silvia found the small, compact burner, and set it up on the table, followed by the matching pot that went with it. The pot was not overly big itself but it was enough to fit two cups of liquid, all she would need for one tonic. With the ingredients spread around her Silvia started to work on her first of many tonics, mumbling to herself the ingredients she needed as she went along. The girl seemed very concentrated as she began with a grey liquid as the base and began to toss in other ingredients to it, carefully measuring each one, stopping every so often to stir and adjust the temperature.

19. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

RA SMITED SHEEPTARD WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE
    he used an ability. Fira, probably.

20. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

Rennette used Aero on Pablo. She is very disappointed with him. :c

Mizuki glared at Malkira, surprise!, and went to explore the blue dead end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.