In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG][​IMG]

Calxiyn, Alisa, Beucette, Mizuki and Lucia all went down the Hallway under the cubbyhole.

"Well, it looks like there's another dead end down that way, we could go see what's inside." Calxiyn suggested. "Past the Cubby hole, there's either Straight ahead, or Down."

Meanwhile, Balthazar was directing Malkira. "It seems you can only go two directions. Up, or Down." Balthazar told him.

[​IMG]

Caliborn: Blue Dot
    Alisa: Purple Dot
    Beucette: Red Dot
    Mizuki: Black X
    Lucia: Yellow Dot
    Calxiyn: Pink Dot
    Malkira: Brown Dot

2. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Silvia accepted Johanna's hug, and then proceeded to hug her back. Afterwards she looked at the ground as she went to speak to Johanna answering her question. "I-I don't know." She admitted. "I woke up from being passed out and they were there trying to fight us, but Sara wasn't acting like the Sara I know, so I am unsure. Earlier I heard something about shapeshifters too so perhaps those were the shape shifters? I have no way of knowing for sure. Sorry." Silvia rubbed the back on her neck as she spoke. She didn't know what else to say any anything she said was just guessing, not knowing anything really. "Anyways shouldn't we take the prince to his father so the King knows that he is alright." Silvia suggested, still acting rather shy about the entire situation.

3. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    Zéphyrine's eyes rolled. "He isn't as bad as you think. First impressions are horrible things." Zéphyrine told Edric. "He's not doing it to be liked by you, or anyone. He doesn't care about that. He's only 'aiming to please' so you keep my skin attached to my body." Zéphyrine explained to him. Zéphyrine seemed more calm now, and didn't speak with such a temper, but it was more then just a relaxed tone. "I'm sure you know what that's like, to have to do things in order to keep someone alive. You do things that maybe you wouldn't do, just to protect someone." Zéphyrine spoke with some wisdom, voice strong, and deep, but filled with some kind of untapped kindness and taboo ideas.

4. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Edric listened to what she was saying and nodded along with it. It did make sense. And she had stopped snarking at him and was talking like a mature and sensible adult. He allowed his irritation to slide and stopped part the way up the stairs to reply to what she had said.
    "The theng is, Ee neever had any intention o' killin' ya anyway. Ee suppose he'd get the impression. Ta be honest, Ee doon't get what's goin' on with yer friend, or ye fer that matter." Edric spoke. His manner became quieter, and he leaned against the wall. The door had shut and he was within arm's reach so she wouldn't get away in time while they stopped for a reasonable conversation. He looked down slightly, not directly at her but at the wall next to her. "An' yes. Ee do knoo what tha' es like. Doin' things ta protect somethin' worth somethin' to ya. Ee s'pose Ee get et. Ee'll tell him to cut the crap wi' me anyway, 'cos he doon' need et. Yer friend es lucky. He ain't gonna lose anyone." He looked uo at her then, seeming calm but still intent on taking her to the cell. She'd be kept for the Guild Master to deal with. Whatever Evanora's standard of 'dealing with' was.
    "Ye'll be kept safe at least, though, word o' warnin', if Mikasa shoos up then mind yerself. She has a temper and a half." He said, friendlier than before. "Noo, can ya do me a favour an' come wi' me an' not be a pain in the ass aboot et?" He started to go up the stairs. I swear if she runs then I'm just going to encase her in earth and be done with it.

[​IMG]

It was oddly disappointing, he found, that she only called him 'dad' because she thought it was her real father than and not him. Perhaps I have taken to this idea a lot more than I thought I would. He considered the question carefully. What did he want her to call him? It was important in a way, he needed to figure it out at some point.
    "Well Thea, I want you to call me whatever you feel comfortable with. To be honest with you, I liked the fact that you called me Dad however, I can see why you might find that strange as it is rather soon. Perhaps Father would be easier for you?" Vance suggested. "However you may drop the sir. As my daughter, you have no need to call me that any longer. Certainly in serious situations, father would be good and will suffice for the rest of the time until you have found something you are happy with."

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
  5. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    Zéphyrine's laughed dryly. "We don't even know what's going on, I'm not surprised." Zéphyrine told Edric. "All we know is, that we've come from nothing. Just like you, and many of the other people here." Zéphyrine shrugged. Zéphyrine then sighed heavily. "We don't do well inside of stone walls." Zéphyrine said, hand on the cold brick that made up the passage way. "I may be save here, have sanctuary even, but no freedom." Zéphyrine continued walking behind Edric. "But I guess I lost that earlier." Mumbling, and continuing to step up the staircase, Zéphyrine turned away for a moment.

6. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    It was good to see everyone again, he was glad they were all okay, but two people were notably missing. Damian's eyes narrowed at what Johanna said and his smile faded. "Two people in disguise as Sara and Amanda, the same people that kidnapped me and pretended to be me, attacked us earlier" He approached Johanna "what did Preminger say about Sara and Amanda?" He asked, dread in his voice. He hoped the answer was not as he expected.

[​IMG]
    Nobody was following him. Great. Despite how much of a good idea following the left wall was, he had a feeling it would be a better idea to be in a group. "No Balthazar, I'm not going up or down, I don't want to walk alone into a trap, I'm rejoining the others" he went back to where they were "I wouldn't reccomend going in there, our good luck can't hold up. Let's go straight on"

7. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Mission of upmost importance:
    Jack Rincewind banner.png
    Jack's pov: "Maybe you should go find a giant fly swatter. It looks like you underestimated us." Then he started to fly around on the key. It did appar to work almost exactly like the key blades. He then used Thunder on Egior.

8. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"Yer bein' ahful veague aboot thengs, gotta say." Edric commented, looking back at her. "Listen ta me, Ee en't doin' this 'cos et's fun. Ee'm doin' et 'cos yer messin' mah guild aboot with yer acshuns, an' ye've messed me aboot. Ee doon' care aboot ye leadin' me mates off, 'cos they're free folk an' et don' matter none ta me wha' they do in theer spair teem. Ee don' want ta do thes. Yer jus' not givn me many oother options are ya? Ee don't have ya join the guild, ye screw wi' oos more." Edric sighed. He wasn't even sure if it was worth bothering at this point. Now that the temper had died down, it almost seemed utterly pointless. He sighed again, irritated.
    "Ah fuck et. Fuck off some oother pleece. Jus' noot here. Join the guild, or go piss aboot with some oother pleece that ent here!" He motioned for her to leave, looking down. I hate people sometimes. They've all got their own issues and it really screws with a guy's head when he's trying to do as much of the right thing as he can.

9. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    Zéphyrine sighed just as heavily, turning around. "It's not that I didn't want to join." Zéphyrine admitted now, turning back to Edric. "I didn't think I would fit in here, that's all." Zéphyrine explained to him, leaning on the wall. "I observed the people here, and on the day before the ceremony to welcome new members, I was going to talk to Evanora myself. But I didn't, obviously." Zéphyrine's eyes were closed for a moment. "I guess as I watched the members of the Guild come and go, take on jobs, and eventually seeing you all defended the Guild, I wanted to join even more, but I was intimidated even more as well. I've never fit in anywhere. We, don't fit in anywhere. Hounding from city to city." Zéphyrine stopped for a moment, before speaking again. "But for a moment, just a moment, being here, it felt like there was something. Somewhere I could belong to. And yet, it seemed too impossible that I could even do just that. It seemed impossible to be a part of something here."

"I am sorry." Zéphyrine finished now, unsure of what else to say.

10. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Edric barked a laugh, eyes wide and looking surprised. He gave her an utterly confused look.
    "Ye thought ye wouldn'a fit en? Gods woma- Ee doon' even knoo. Look aroond at the folks we 'ave, They're all fuckin' weird! There en't rhyme nor reason to et! T'es what t'es! We got high class folk an' loo class an' everythin' en between! We got a shiny goolden bird bloke! We're bloody weird! Fuck, there's an ol' ex-cop fella en front o' ya hoo spends moost o' his teem tryin'a get drunk! An' ye think ye woon't fet en? Suuure, yer a blooke half the teem but that en't nothin'! Don' matter none ta me oor the rest! Meeght do to tha' up hi ass nooble blooke but Vahnce es a speeshul snooflake y'knoo." Edric rambled, gesturing for emphasis at times. For someone so cocky and snarky, they're really self doubting. That isn't surprising actually. A veneer of confidence is often a good shield to hide behind for people with very little. "Why'ja thenk et's impossible? Et's veery poossible. Ye jus' have ta try. We don' care who ya're. Oonless yer gonna murder us. we meeght care a lil' aboot that. Yer not plannin' to are ya?" He cracked a smile.

11. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    Zéphyrine started to laugh as well. "I guess that's true, I didn't think of it that way. Sometimes you're so used to not being welcomed anywhere, I guess I just forgot" Zéphyrine said softly. "Murder? Not today." Zéphyrine smiled back to him. "There are too many strong people in this Guild to even think about such a thing. I saw what you all did to Ezekiel, I'd hate to be him." Zéphyrine grinned again.

12. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"Mebbe. Et's easy ta thenk ye don' belong anywhere. Ya see, me wife an' me squad taught me tha' was wroong back en the dee. Different teem noo, but the lesson es true enywee." Edric agreed nodding. She seemed to laugh at the joke about murdering them all so, that bode well. So, maybe he could get her to join the Guild with minimal problems. Why she couldn't have been this reasonable in the first place was a bit of an irritation. It would have saved him a lot of bother with all this, but it seemed to have worked out in the end. And, well, maybe if he hadn't done what he'd done then she'd have never turned to this anyway so, probably worth it all happening. He smiled at the Ezekiel comment. "Yee, that Ezekiel wus a dick. Turned oot to be some kinda pretty blond bitched too." He looked her in the eyes and straightened up. He offered a hand.
    "Soo, whaddya thenk? Wan' ta give Sappeere Ehclipse a goo?" He offered. Moment of truth!

13. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Caleb used Sliding Dash!

14. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Um.... Okay... father." Thea said. The word felt weird on her tongue, but nice at the same time. "Okay I will call you father, I think I can do that." She assured him. It would be a little strange to get used to it, but she was sure she could. It would be a good way to start, just start by calling him father. It was an easy enough thing to do, and it wasn't the same as calling him daddy. It was that word more than anything that reminded her of her father. Then there was the part about not calling him sir. That one she did out of respect for him, as she had been taught. It might be hard not to call him sir, but she would certainly try. "Will I get to meet your parents? What would they be... my grandparents?" Thea asked. "I never had those before, or at least met them. Daddy said they all died before I was born and it was just us and that was why our small family was important." Thea explained to Vance.

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

With the exception of Quinn, they all had appeared to be in fairing well. That said, if Quinn went down the fight would likely be much harder for them so it was fortunate that Ander had gone to heal him. "I'll be fine till you get back." After Alessia had gone off to attack Erigor, Zephyr soon went to do the same striking him again with his right fist. "Look where that overconfidence is getting you." There had been enough references to how he'd called them flies and there wasn't a need to add another one to the ones already said.

[​IMG]

Once they had been reunited with the others, Johanna had given out some more hugs before brining up Sara and Amanda. Zwei too wasn't sure about the fate of those two other than what Preminger had said and there was no reason to trust her words. He'd last seen them before being dressed up to look like the prince so anything that they could've done after that was a mystery to them.

"We can ask Preminger what happened to them when we present the prince to the King." Leo chimed in.

[​IMG]

Alisa was contemplating what they're next course of action could be when Malkira had rejoined up with them. He recommended that they continued going straight ahead instead of trying their luck. Following his suggestion, Alisa did a quick head count of who was with them at the moment. "Why don't we split into two groups. We have six people and if anything goes wrong, one group could always back track to help the others."

16. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Ra used binding strike because apparently it scales off magic, strength, speed, AND weapon AND has a status effect

17. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    "Preminger told us that that Sara and Amanda had been working against us, along with the rest of you. That we all had been conspiring against the Prince, and Samantha was the one in charge." Johanna explained to Damian. "But if they're not with you... then... could they really have been?" Johanna asked. She hadn't known either of the girls very well, and as she put a piece of hair behind her ear, she wondered if maybe the girls could have been with Preminger all along. But they couldn't think about that now. "Your'e right Silvia, let's go." Johanna nodded.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Outside in the gardens, it was full of people from all across the Kingdom. The King stood at the altar, and Preminger, who was in a white version of her usual outfit, which glittered with gold and sliver, came down the isle.

"Cheer up, I'm about to be your Queen." Preminger whispered to the King in a hushed tone.

"Only for the good of my people. Your fortune will help us all." The King spoke back to her. The man at the altar spoke.

"Do you, Preminger, take him to be your husband?"

"I do."

"And do you, take her to be your bride?"

"I-"

"Stop right there!" A voice yelled from the end of the isle.

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I object!" Prince Zachary spoke, rushing to the altar.

"Zachary!" The King shouted. There was a collective shock from all members of the wedding party, as well as the crowd.

"But, Zachary is dead, your highness, the prisoner must have escaped."

"Then how do you explain this, Preminger!" Johanna came running behind Zachary, Samantha with her, and behind them, Leo, Dominique, Zwei, Silvia, Skadi, and Damian.

"Is it you!" The King ran over to hug his son. "Oh, my boy."

"It's the Prince, he's back!" Murmurs through the crowd spoke.

"Samantha, Johanna, the Wizards!" The King was taken aback. "But I thought-"

"You thought what she wanted you to think." Samantha said, pointing to Preminger. Preminger started to speak, but nothing came out of her mouth. So Preminger did what any sensible person would have done, she ran. Preminger picked up her dress, and bolted to one of the horses that were 'parked' by the gardens. She hopped on, and started to ride her way out of the palace.

[​IMG]
    "Not if I can help it." Dominique muttered. She too borrowed one of the horses from the ceremony, and cornered Preminger. She could see the rocky hill side down below, over the fence that surrounded this part of the gardens. "It's over, turn yourself in, Preminger, you don't have to do this." Johanna shouted from where she was.

"I believe, I do." Preminger kicked the horse in it's side. The horse, who was already spooked, tried to turn away from Dominique, but was trapped behind the fence. Still facing the fence, the horse bucked. Preminger flew over it, and screamed.

"No." Dominique had her hands over her mouth, and watched as Preminger fell into the cliff below.

When Dominique rejoined the group, she hung her head. "I didn't mean to-"

"Don't, your highness." The King tried to give her a sympathetic smile. "Preminger's own greed would be her end."

"But I still don't understand how she could control so many of the guards." Johanna crossed her arms, confused.

"Preminger had her way of getting stuff done. By intimidating her way into their minds, and the prospect of them all starving on the streets like many people in the Kingdom, I'm sure she could have convinced them easily." The King said. Johanna nodded, though she didn't understand how anyone could give in to such cruelty. "I'm so sorry I ever doubted you, any of you." He told the Wizards, as well as Samantha. "I should have known Preminger had been fooling me, I wish I had seen the truth."

"Father, I have something else to tell you." Prince Zachary started, very quickly. He didn't want this wedding to turn into a wedding for him and Dominique. "I've found a way to save our people, we found something very interesting in the mine. Geodes."

"I'll have the mines searched right away." The King nodded to him. "But, you still made an arrangement with the Princess."

"Um." Dominique stepped in. "I don't think following through with that is necessary, your majesty." Dominique spoke, looking back at Zwei, briefly. "Prince Zachary should do what made him happiest, like marrying Samantha."

"Samantha?" The King smiled, as both parties blushed. Dominique smiled too, knowingly. The King then turned to the Wizards. "How can I ever repay you for what you've done for my Kingdom."

"Well, I know I'd like to be invited to the wedding." Johanna started to laugh as well. "But really, it's our job, your Majesty." Johanna bowed again.

"Our Kingdom will never forget the great wizards, nor the Pauper who disguised himself as a Prince." Samantha grinned, then pulling Zwei in under her arm to ruffled his hair. When she moved back a step, it was the time you could really see The Prince and Zwei standing, side by side. The resemblance was still uncanny.

"You're welcome here any time you'd like."

Dominique, who had looked a little disappointed for a moment, spoke up once again. "Does this mean, you're leaving?" She asked the group, but it was still directed to Zwei, mostly.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
  18. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

Rennette used Aero.

Mizuki is gonna chill and go along with whatever everyone else decides.

Peter will probably maybe perhaps write a proper post tomorrow.

19. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Well that was one kafuffle. although he tried to hide it Damian smiled when Preminger plumitted to her death, couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. Damian turned to the king, who still didn't have a name
    "Really it is our pleasure, your highness, there's nothing we like more than helping those in need. I should tell you though" Damian dropped his voice slightly "There are a couple of unconscious dark mages near the mines, they were the ones that helped Preminger and kidnapped your son, and I believe they killed our guildmates. They're in disguise as them right now. If you find them, may I advise that the very least you do is lock them up"

20. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Oh damn Preminger is caught out, oh **** she tried to escape. She also met an untimely death that seemed remarkably fitting for a classic fairy tale mission, oh my god is that the prince and samantha owning up to wrap things up nicely?

Needless to say, Skadi was shocked at how the events had played out. "All we need for repayment is a simple thank you, but even that we can go without. Just happy to see things worked out, your majesty" the ice mage responded. She would have replied to Dominique asking if they were leaving, but her lady boner made it damn obvious she only gave a **** about whether or not Zwei remained so she chose to remain silent.

After a few minutes of nothing happening though, Skadi decided enough was enough and it had nothing to do with Cal pestering me I swear. And so she walked up to Dominique. "We all have to go, we're part of a guild. You have your kingdom to look after, and we have Sapphire Eclipse. Though, I can't really speak for him. Either way, I hope things go well for you. I think you will make a great leader one day, your highness" Skadi stated. However, there was one last thing Skadi simply had to say before they left.

"For the record, Prince Zachery, we never finished our match. One day we'll have to finish that, but until then I'm going to count it as a draw. Should've been a win for me due to forfeit, but we can't have the future leader of a kingdom losing to a humble female wizard, can we?" the girl asked, adding a small laugh at the end of it.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.