In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG][​IMG]
    "You don't know. But why would I lie about this? And who else would have done this to me, if not him, there's no one else here." Kageyama's replied to Ander.

"You're... you're right. I can't go much further, but I have to try." Cassandra coughed, and continued to keep coughing. "Quinn, take Ander and Jack. I'll take Aoki and Caleb, as I said." She told them. "You three, find a magic mobile, take it, and go on the rail road to follow us. Take Kageyama with you. That isn't for debate. He's hurt, and his harmless. And if you need to I trust you can kill him if he gets out of hand." Cassandra glared at Ander, though she was talking to Zephyr. "Now let's go, we don't have that much time."

Journey to Sian
    Caliborn used Wind Raid. It did 70 damage, but with Strength, Speed, and Weapon it did 358.
    Caliborn used Treasure Raid. It did 48 damage, but with Strength, Speed, and Weapon it did 295. He collected 293 Jewels.

Do I even have to do the other ones? The Siren got rekt and all of you (But Beucette) got over kill good job friends.

Siren
    HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    (-317)
    Weapon: Siren's Song (5-15 damage) Siren's Claw (5-10 damage)
    Abilities:
    Trance: This haunting song draws the Siren's victims into a deadly trance. (5-15 damage. stun)
    Unearthly Shriek: The piercing wail of the distressed Siren wounds all there to hear it. (20-45 damage)
    Claw: The hidden claws of the Siren tear the flesh of its victims. (10-20 damage)
    ???Siren's Call: The Siren cries for help from nearby sources, whether it be other Sirens or other ensnared people???
    Charm: The Siren plays on the natural desires of its victims, luring them to her side for a turn. Characters can resist. Caliborn immune.
    Strength: 8
    Speed: 10
    Defence: 15
    Magic: 15

[​IMG][​IMG]

Calxiyn gawked at Caliborn. "You could have taken her down all by yourself." She looked at him wide eyed. "Oh yeah, Beucette!" Calxiyn remembered. "I don't think I can heal her, can you give it a try, Caliborn?" Calxiyn asked Caliborn.

Balthazar also looked at Caliborn in awe as well. "Is that what it means to be a Sapphire Eclipse Wizard? A real Wizard?..."

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  2. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

Kingdom of Elamos: The Mines

Prince Zachary used 360 Spin, officially the lamest name for an ability. He spun once, dealing 5 damage, but with weapon and strength he did 18
    Skadi used Thunder on Minx, dealing 6 damage, but with weapon and magic did 30 to Minx and 15 to Jinx
    Skadi's fire damage from before did 5 damage to Minx
    Samantha used Thundara on Jinx, dealing 10 damage, but with weapon and magic did 26 to Jinx and 13 to Minx
    Damian did nothing because he was asleep like a babby
    Silvia used Fire Surge dealing 26 damage. but with magic she did 32
    Silvia's magnet dealt 1 damage to Jinx and Minx

All together the group did 99 to Minx and 92 to Jinx

Minx's Defense reduced 5 damage
    Jinx's Defense reduced 4 damage

Minx used Force Shield blocking herself for 23 damage
    Jinx used Copycat and used Fire Surge on everyone, she did 28 damage but with magic did 32 (Get jinxed!)

Prince Zachary's Defense reduced 3 damage
    Skadi's defense reduced 5 damage
    Samantha's defense reduced 8 damage
    Damian's defense reduced 1 damage
    Silvia's defense recuded 10 damage

Minx has been knocked out in a massive display of overkill
    Jinx is Still Alive, doing science and still alive

Minx
    HP:

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    (-something idc she's deaded)(+54)
    Weapon: Hands (1-4 damage)
    Abilities:
    Dream Knock: The user creates bubble-like bullets that rush towards the opponent and immediately induces sleep upon impact 40MP, 10 damage, puts target to sleep for 1-2 turns
    Force Shield: The user creates a shield from screens of Archive Magic. The limit of the shield's blocking capability is unknown. (Makes shield of 30 damage)
    Telekinetic Rock Toss: Words might never hurt you, but the stones will. 25 damage
    Slap: It's completely self explanatory. 15 damage, Strength
    Seduce: 'Distract' an enemy for a turn.
    Copycat: The user can copy an attack of one of their enemies, using it against them.
    Speed: 12
    Defence: 8

Jinx
    HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

(60)
    Abilities:
    Dream Knock: The user creates bubble-like bullets that rush towards the opponent and immediately induces sleep upon impact 40MP, 10 damage, puts target to sleep for 1-2 turns
    Force Shield: The user creates a shield from screens of Archive Magic. The limit of the shield's blocking capability is unknown. (Makes shield of 30 damage)
    Telekinetic Rock Toss: Words might never hurt you, but the stones will. 25 damage
    Copycat: The user can copy an attack of one of their enemies, using it against them.

Prince Zachery
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (16)

MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (55)
    Ability Slots:
    Princely slash: (1-3 slashes, 5 Damage)
    Princely Parry: Disarms one of the guards for one turn
    360 Spin: (1-2 spins, 1-5 damage)

Weapon:
    Prince's Sword (4-12 Damage) +2 SPD

Item Slot: (7)
    Strength: 12
    Speed: 6
    Defense: 5

Magic: 0

Skadi
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (-14)(+6)

MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (81)(+35)(+1)(+4)
    Ability Slots: (6)(+1)(+1)(+3)
    ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)
    Sliding Dash: Punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (18 Damage)
    Stop: Manipulate time to bring surrounding enemies' movement to a complete halt for 1 round of combat. (15MP)

Fire Dash: Cloak yourself in fire, then punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (25 damage + 5 fire damage continuous for 2 turns)
    Thunder: Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning that shocks other nearby foes if it connects (3MP, 6 damage, deals half to other targets)
    Magnet: Use magnetic force to pull enemies in and deal continual damage.(6MP, 12 damage over 2 turns)
    Weapon:

Mage’s Staff (3-10) +0 SPD
    Item Slot: (5)
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)
    Silver Ring: Increases Magic and slightly increases maximum AS (+1, +1)
    Crystal Crown: Raises max HP, max MP, max AS, Strength, Speed, and Defense. Also enhances Magic. (+6, +4, +1, +3, +2, +2, +2)
    Platinum Ring: Increases Magic and greatly increases maximum AS (+1,+3)
    Strength: 9(+3)
    Speed: 4(+2)
    Defense: 3(+2)

Magic: 12(+2)(+1)(+1)(+2)(+1)

Samantha:
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (20)

MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(32)
    Ability Slots: (6)(+1)(+2)

Stop: Manipulate time to bring surrounding enemies' movement to a complete halt for 1 round of combat. (15MP)
    Magnet: Use magnetic force to pull enemies in and deal continual damage.(6MP, 12 damage over 2 turns)
    Aerora: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and send them flying for more damage. Stuns many foes. (10MP, 16 damage on impact+Stun)
    Fira: Launch a stronger ball of fire toward enemies. (6MP. Deals 10 Damage)
    Thundara: Strike surrounding enemies from above with stronger lightning that shocks other nearby foes if it connects.(6MP, 12 damage, deals half to other targets)
    Blizzara: Blast enemies head-on with a stronger chunk of ic. (6MP. Deals 8 Damage)

Weapon: Book (5-9)
    Item Slot:

Strength: 6
    Speed: 5
    Defense: 10
    Magic: 14

Damian
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (4)

MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)
    Ability Slots: (6)
    Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)

Weapon:
    Mage’s Staff (5-13) +0 SPD

Speed: 4
    Defense: 3

Magic: 12

Silva:
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(19)(+3)

MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(60)(+40)(+1)
    Fire Surge: Rush the enemy while a ring of fire revolves around you, hitting targets multiple times. (30 damage + 4 continuous fire damage)
    Esuna: Recover from all negative status effects. (10MP)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)

Weapon: Shield +3DEF +0 SPD
    Item Slot:
    Heartguard: Raises max HP and Defense. Equip more to boost effect. (+3, +4)
    Gold Ring: Increases Magic and increases maximum AS (+1,+2)

Strength: 11
    Speed: 1
    Defense: 8(+4)
    Magic: 6(+1)(+2)(+1)

3. Aelin Best Waifu

Silvia used Cure on Skadi

4. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Mission of the Utmost Importance:
    Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    "You would lie about it to get away with something so we trust you." he said simply to Kageyama. 'And if you need to I trust you can kill him if he gets out of hand.' "No, he maybe apart of a dark guild, but we are not going to kill him." he said defendingly. "What is up with this guild and wanting to hurt everyone we come across? I had enough of it. You are apart of a guild and we are to help people not hurt and kill everyone that apposes us. There are other ways. If we kill him we are not better then they are." He then walked over to Quinn and was ready to fly off.

5. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Damian used Cure on Skadi as well, because damn I made her take a lot of damage that fight

[​IMG]
    "Caliborn isn't even supposed to be interjecting on this mission" He shot the wizard a glare "We could have taken that Siren on ourselves you know, you didn't have to show off. And don't worry about Beucette, I've got it" With that Malkira knelt down and began to heal the egotistical woman
    Malkira used Cure on Beucette

6. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    Zephyros and the rest of the team finally arrived back at the Guild Hall. It seemed they were the first ones back. The only people around now, was Edric, it seemed. "Damn, he'll surely remember me." Zephyros thought. Still, that didn't seem to stop Zephyros from leaving the Guild Hall, going outside, and transforming into Zéphyrine.

[​IMG]

Zéphyrine came back into the Guild hall, the Courtyard, Specifically. That way Edric would not notice them, but they could still play where they knew they would get people passing by. They started to play, Zéphyrine using her tambourine. Zéphyrine sung while the others were dancing gracefully and playing instruments. There were two coupled dancers, who were dancing behind [B]Zéphyrine, spinning and enjoying themselves. The other two people with [/B]Zéphyrine were playing instruments. Regardless, everyone was full of energy and life, and [B]Zéphyrine had as much attitude in the performance as she did normally, though it was exaggerated. [/B]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
  7. al215 Kingdom Keeper

Alessia shot a glare at Cassandra for outright ignoring her. She was so focused on doing things her way that she didn't stop for a second to think about anything the others said. Had it been someone else, she'd have called them out, but Cassandra was an S-Class. Her hands were essentially tied. The decision filled her with anxiety. The people she was taking to fight Erigor... She could only question the decision.
    "Fine, I'll get the car." She snarled, jogging off to go find the aforementioned vehicle. She found one quickly, parked just outside the station. She had never used one of these in her life, but, she would figure it out. She flipped the ignition and then set about figuring out how the damn thing worked.

Caliborn looked down in satisfaction at the fallen Siren. He felt his pockets fill and patted his new wealth with satisfaction. He placed the third arrow he had mocked back in his quiver and slung Ashmar over his back again. However, it seemed that someone took issue with his decision to intervene.
    "I didn't wish to take any chances. Sirens are powerful creatures and their powers have led more than one group of people to their deaths. I simply didn't want any of you to be taken in by it." Caliborn responded evenly. Then he smiled. "Besides, a hunt is entertaining for me." He allowed Malkira to heal Beucette, as she would be fine with a bit of healing.

Edric meanwhile, was enjoying a drink after everyone else went off chasing a dragon or something. Cool for sure, but not something he was bothered with overmuch. He'd had enough of chasing beasts like that. Gexln was there, he would deal with it. As he drank, he heard somethibg, music of some kind, and then a voice. Somebody was singing nearby. For a lack of anything better to do, he went out to go see it. And then, he saw Zephyrine.
    "Yer not bad." Edric commented, leaning against a wall. "Boot, et has ta be said, if yay spent that energy ta join the guild rather than sneak ento et, ya might find things a little better for ya." The outfits the face... Everything was familiar to the one who sneaked into their guild hall.

Vance embraced Thea again. He was set on this. Something just said it was right so, he would do it.
    "I'm sure Thea. We'll get through your troubles with magic, it won't be a problem. Everything will be alright." He looked at the girl that he just adopted. The look in her eyes and the smile on her face said it all. He felt a warm sensation inside himself. Happiness, pride as well. He knew he had made the right decision. And to just see how happy it made her, the fact that it was the smile of a happy little girl that faced him... He could only lament the lack of a wife to share that smile with. He kissed her on the forehead. "I'm proud to have you as my daughter Thea. I'll see if I can find you a mother too. Wouldn't that be good, having a mommy and daddy?" Vance smiled. Everything in the world for once, felt right. Then, since Cal had moved everyone back to the guild hall apparently, he sat down in the hall. He wondered if that racket outside would stop.

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

So Zephyr wasn't sure why Ander had bothered mentioning that he would get along with Bryce if they met if there was no way for him to actually do that, but Cassandra had decided to speak on their plan and doing so she had completely ignored the fact that two people had volunteered to go with Quinn. Guess listening also went out the window the weaker Cassandra got. She had also dumped Kageyama duty on him. Zephyr sighed. There really much room for complaint this time around, so after Alessia had run off to find a vehicle Zephyr grabbed Kageyama and led him in the direction she had gone off in.

"Let's get one thing straight, while I don't think you're dumb enough to actually try something I won't hesitate to beat you to an inch within your life if you do. Do with that as you will." Cassandra was right, it wouldn't take much effort to kill him, but it would take even less effort to beat him an inch within his life and since Zephyr wasn't going to kill him, his course of action was pretty clear. Catching up to Alessia, Zephyr saw that she was already in the drivers seat. "You sure you know how to drive this thing?"

9. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

Johanna, who wasn't tired enough to sleep, was bored out of her mind. She hummed to herself quietly. "On the wind, cross the sea, Hear this song and remember-" She heard the guard in front of them snort, and Johanna got up to take a look. "The Girl, she's fallen asleep..." Johanna told Zwei. She saw on the Guards belt, were a ring of keys. She used her plant magic, to create a plant vine. She carefully used the plant to lift the keys from the guards pocket, and bring them to her. Johanna continued to sing, in order to keep the guard asleep. "Soon you'll be home with me, Once upon a December."

She took the keys in her hand, and turned to Zwei. "We have to go to the mine and look for the others. We can't take Preminger down on our own, and they'll just put us in prison again." She whispered to him. "Are you ready?"

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Johanna wasn't the only one who was bored. Zwei too was definitely bored of just sitting here waiting for someone to rescue them. When Johanna had mentioned the guard falling asleep, he looked up and saw that she was indeed falling asleep. The vine Johanna had conjured brought them to her. "Ready."

11. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Desert of Ev

[​IMG]

She wasn't sure how she got back to where she came from, but she knew by the direction of the bright, blazing sun, she was in the Desert of Ev. From here she could surely get back to Kiamo Ko. She flew, and the heat did not bother her, but she looked down at the ground. She couldn't look ahead, as the sun's light would blind her eyes. Instead she looked at the desert sand, as she flew over it. But something made her stop. She saw a man, lying on the ground. Something hit her. He looked like all Arjikis, who were dark-skinned and tattooed with blue diamonds. She couldn't see clearly from here, that they were not in fact diamonds, but her heart took over logical thinking, which was seldom for the women.

"F-Fiyero." The women called, kneeling next to him. She cautious touched him, pulling him to her side. In her delusion, she could not tell that it was not in fact, Fiyero, but someone of another sort. She took out her spell book.

"Letha amanzi
    wenze ichibi lamanzi
    amanzi aletha ukuphila
    Letha amanzi
    wenze ichibi lamanzi
    amanzi aletha ukuphila
    ukuletha
    ukuletha
    ukuletha
    amanzi amanzi."

Suddenly, a pool of water appeared beside them, and she turned to him, pleadingly. "You have to drink something, please."

12. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Ezekiel lay in the desert sand, the heat of the sun beating down on him. He'd used far too much magic energy. The magic he'd used in the fight with the creature...It wasn't something humans were meant to use. It had been the spells available to him in his ascended form, yet at a fraction of their true power. Even still, they'd sapped nearly every ounce of magic in him. "So this is where i die...?" Ezekiel thought to himself in the blur of his consciousness. It had been a while since the fight, yet he remained unable to move. He'd gathered enough magic back to remain conscious, but he was dehydrated. His lips were cracked and dry. His skin felt like it was on fire from the heat of the sun. But, he heard a voice call out to him.

"F-Fiyero." It said. He was dazed, but he could tell that it was the voice of a woman. The next thing he knew, he had been pulled closer to her. She was chanting. He recognized the language. He'd studied a multitude of tongues. He couldn't make a direct translation. He wasn't that fluent, but he could make out a few words. One of which being "water". It was an incantation. His eyes slid open and he looked up at the green skinned woman. Though it was odd, she was still fairly pretty. Next to the two of them appeared a pool of water. Weakly, but hurriedly, he reached in and cupped his hands to scoop up some of the water. Bringing it to his lips, he quickly drank it.

He did this repeatedly for several minutes. By the end of it, he was a fair bit healthier than when she'd arrived. "Thank you. I don't know who you are, but you saved my life. Might I ask what you're doing in this desert?" He said, introducing himself to her. It wasn't impossible that she was another banished by Evanora to this wasteland. If that were the case, he was curious as to her crime.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  13. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Desert of Ev

[​IMG]

She stared at him as he drunk. How long had he been lost in the Desert? Days? Months? She couldn't count. Time moved strangely to her now, as she did not sleep. She removed her hat out of respect, and tucked her black hair behind her ear. She couldn't keep her hands off of him. "It's been so long... so long... so long." She then looked at him, moving his hair from his eyes. She could not tell that it was not her Fiyero, for her mind filled in the blanks, and instead of Ezekiel, to her, it looked like him instead. The things love could do to one's heart was startling, and curious. It was something not even magic could touch.

"What I am doing? I'm going back home. To your home. What are you doing here? Who did this to you? Do you know where you are?" She asked him, holding him by the shoulders. Her face was desperate, and pleading.

14. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Ezekiel was somewhat surprised as the woman put her hands on his face, brushing his hair away. She'd just saved his life, so he didn't say anything about it. He just let her do as she pleased. Then, she said something about her going home. To his home. Did she mean Sian? No. Why would she be here if she were going to a country on earthland? He decided not to press the matter as she proceeded to ask him a fair few other questions. "I was banished to this desert as a punishment. I declared war on a Wizard's Guild called Sapphire Eclipse. They ended up winning the war. I was stripped of most of my power, and banished here as punishment." As he told the story, there was no sense of bitterness in his voice. He was simply recounting the tale as a matter of fact. He'd been banished for a crime, and he was serving his punishment. It was a simple truth. He didn't begrudge them for it.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  15. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Yeah it would be nice." Thea stated but the back of her mind thought about the contest rules. If Vance did find her a mother as well he wasn't allowed to marry her or they would get in trouble of some sorts. But perhaps they didn't have to officially marry or he would find a loophole in the contract or something. The thought of having a full family was like a dream come true. A dream that she thought she would never see happen, even having Vance was a dream come true for her. A father, a proper father.

Once back at the guild hall, Thea heard music being played in the back ground. She turned to Vance as she listened to the music.
    "I am going to go dance. Come with me..." Thea hesitated as she thought of what to call him. She wanted to say dad, but was it too soon? And when she thought of dad she didn't think of Vance, she thought of her dad, her birth father, the one that had died. Then she could call him 'my lord' however that seemed too formal now. Thea finally decided what to say after a moment of awkward silence. "...sir." She finally said looking slightly embarrassed for how long it took for her to get around to saying it.

Without an answer, Thea ran off towards the sound of music hoping Vance might follow her and dance with her, but she knew that would be wishful thinking. Standing in front of the girl who looked slightly like Zephyros she began to dance and spin around in front of her. Her eyes sparkled as she danced not really caring about anything at the moment. She was very happy at that moment. Her life was getting back in line. She couldn't imagine things getting any better, and now that she was dancing any hurt just went away. She loved to dance. Her long blonde hair swirled around her as she danced. Her dress fanned out. She couldn't stop smiling at this time.

16. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

Kingdom of Elamos: The Mines

Prince Zachary used Princely Slash, he struck 3 times, dealing 15 damage, but with strength and magic did 39 (good job Zack, you're finally not useless)
    Samantha used Fira on Jinx, dealing 10 damage but with weapon and magic did 23
    Damian used cure on Skadi, healing her for 15 health
    Silvia used cure on Skadi, healing her for 10 health
    Silvia's fire damage did 4 damage to Jinx

All together the group did 66 damage t0 Jinx

Jinx's defense reduced 3 damage (not nearly enough Jinx)

I don't really have to do her attack, she's deaded, GG guys

Minx
    HP:

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    (-something idc she's deaded)(+54)
    Abilities:

Jinx
    HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

(-3)
    Abilities:

Prince Zachery
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (16)

MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (55)
    Ability Slots:
    Princely slash: (1-3 slashes, 5 Damage)
    Princely Parry: Disarms one of the guards for one turn
    360 Spin: (1-2 spins, 1-5 damage)

Weapon:
    Prince's Sword (4-12 Damage) +2 SPD

Speed: 6
    Defense: 5

Skadi
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (11)(+6)

MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (81)(+35)(+1)(+4)
    Ability Slots: (6)(+1)(+1)(+3)

Fire Dash: Cloak yourself in fire, then punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (25 damage + 5 fire damage continuous for 2 turns)
    Thunder: Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning that shocks other nearby foes if it connects (3MP, 6 damage, deals half to other targets)

Weapon:

Mage’s Staff (3-10) +0 SPD
    Crystal Crown: Raises max HP, max MP, max AS, Strength, Speed, and Defense. Also enhances Magic. (+6, +4, +1, +3, +2, +2, +2)
    Platinum Ring: Increases Magic and greatly increases maximum AS (+1,+3)

Strength: 9(+3)
    Speed: 4(+2)
    Defense: 3(+2)

Magic: 12(+2)(+1)(+1)(+2)(+1)

Samantha:
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (20)

MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(26)

Aerora: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and send them flying for more damage. Stuns many foes. (10MP, 16 damage on impact+Stun)
    Fira: Launch a stronger ball of fire toward enemies. (6MP. Deals 10 Damage)
    Thundara: Strike surrounding enemies from above with stronger lightning that shocks other nearby foes if it connects.(6MP, 12 damage, deals half to other targets)
    Blizzara: Blast enemies head-on with a stronger chunk of ic. (6MP. Deals 8 Damage)

Weapon: Book (5-9)
    Item Slot:

Strength: 6
    Defense: 10
    Magic: 14

Damian
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (4)

MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)
    Ability Slots: (6)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)

Weapon:
    Mage’s Staff (5-13) +0 SPD

Speed: 4
    Defense: 3

Magic: 12

Silva:
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(19)(+3)

MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(60)(+40)(+1)
    Fire Surge: Rush the enemy while a ring of fire revolves around you, hitting targets multiple times. (30 damage + 4 continuous fire damage)
    Esuna: Recover from all negative status effects. (10MP)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)

Weapon: Shield +3DEF +0 SPD
    Item Slot:
    Heartguard: Raises max HP and Defense. Equip more to boost effect. (+3, +4)
    Gold Ring: Increases Magic and increases maximum AS (+1,+2)

Strength: 11
    Speed: 1
    Defense: 8(+4)
    Magic: 6(+1)(+2)(+1)

[​IMG]
    "Right, they're knocked down... it's not enough" Damian was visibly fuming, purposefully he strode over to the barely conscious forms of Jinx and Minx. Jinx seemed to be the most alive, he forcefully grabbed her weak form and leaned close "What have you done to Sara and Amanda?" he asked with quiet anger, there was a surgical scalpel in his medical bag, it would do. He held it to her throat "You are scum, you don't care about human lives and you do whatever you want for your own gain, it's people like you who have made my life a misery, so you'd better tell me what you did to my friends"

17. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    With Jinx and Minx finally defeated, Skadi stood up. She was tired, she was physically exhausted, but they still had a wrong to right. Although just as she was about to leave, Damian began threatening Jinx and Minx. It disturbed Skadi that someone in their guild would resort to such things, but what worried her more was how Silvia would take it. "Damian, they might be able to talk a little more freely if you're not holding a scalpel to their throats" she suggested.

18. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    As the battle finished Silvia turned away from the situation with Damian and Jinx. She couldn't stand to see more death. All this fighting was getting to be way too much. Silvia cautiously approached the Prince and Samantha. "Your majesty." Silvia said as she bowed to him, letting out a slight grown as she did so. She then turned to Samantha as well. "Are you two okay? Here let me tend to your wounds. I am a good healer with more than just magic." She offered.

As Silvia worked on their wounds she began to talk again just to fill the silence
    . "I'm sorry I couldn't help more in the mine. I wanted to. I didn't know if my one spell would be enough. I thought I could stand the lightning a littler better. I am sorry. I hope you are alright." Silvia said. She kept her head bowed as she worked, not really making eye contact with anyone. Just the fact that she was healing the Prince made her nervous, she didn't want to do anything else to get herself in trouble.

She soon went to work on Samantha, bandaging her wounds and healing her the best she could.
    "We need to get you two back to the castle, and I need to find my friends. They were left somewhere at the castle right? And given what just happened I don't imagine things will have been going well for them." Silvia said as she backed away from the two. Silvia herself was still looking a little worse for wear but she didn't care to do much about it, other came first, despite the pain the wracked her body while moving. She did the best to hide it. Fighting right after she had woken up from being unconscious may not have been the best idea.

Silvia from there proceeded over to the scene that she wanted nothing to do with, for no other reason than she knew how injured that Damian was. She stopped by Skadi first to provide healing for her then she walked to Damian.
    "Please don't, they are our friends." Silvia whispered before healing him. "We need to focus on getting the Prince home safely and finding Johanna and Zwei." Silvia continued to say before turning around and rushing off. If he didn't listen to her then she wanted no part in what he was about to do.

19. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

Johanna nodded to Zwei, and then tiptoed out from the cell. They were almost at the door, when Johanna tripped, and used the handle to catch her balance. The Guards woke up, and came running towards them. "I think we can take them, even if it is only us, you're one of the strongest. How about it?" She laughed, getting herself ready for battle. She felt guilty for giving away their position, but at the same time, they were just getting rid of guards who would have probably come back later anyway.

[​IMG]
    Guard 1
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (100)
    Ability Slots:
    Fury Edge: The guards sword is coated in a blue aura and used to send a shockwave towards a foe (1-5 waves, 1-4 damage)
    Spartan's Shield: The guards shield glow in a golden aura as they attack using the rim of the shield (3-8)
    Royal Strike: The guard strikes with its sword (5-15 damage)
    Weapon:
    Guard Sword (4-14)
    Guard Shield (3-8)
    Strength: 14
    Defense: 6

Johanna
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (125)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (171)
    Ability Slots: (9)
    Take Over: Animal Soul
    (5)Knuckle Plant: The user throws seeds on the ground, which then grow into large vines with fists, pummeling the opponent (30 MP, spawns a Knuckle Plant that can do 15 damage per turn)
    (8)Chain Plant: The user throws a pack of seeds on the ground which will then grow into large vines that bind the target to decrease its mobility (45 MP, Spawns a Chain Plant that can Bind enemies)
    (5)Holder Plant: The user summons large, springy leaves, which can be utilized to aid someone falling down from above (20 MP)
    (8) Fairy Bomb: Gremlin: The user surrounds the enemy with dust particles which are then ignited to create a powerful explosion. (50 damage, 35 dealt to other targets, 40 MP)
    (5) Fairy Ray: The user casts rays composed of fairy dust towards the target that have the ability to inflict damage. (40 damage, 40 MP)
    Stopra: Manipulate time to bring surrounding enemies' movement to a complete halt for 2 rounds of combat. (30 MP)
    Cura: Recover a large amount of HP. (16MP, 15 Healed +Magic Stat)
    Weapon:
    Magic Fists (4-8)
    Fists (4-8)
    Strength: 16.5
    Speed: 2.5
    Defense: 5.5
    Magic: 17

Zwei
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(55)(+6)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (55)
    Ability Slots: (8)(+2)
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage)
    Strike Raid: Throw your weapon at the enemy. Stuns some foes. (25 damage+Stun)
    Aerora: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and send them flying for more damage. Stuns many foes.(10MP, 16 damage on impact+Stun)
    Weapon:
    Throwing Knives (2-5 knives dealing 1-5 damage) +1 SPD

Potion: Restore HP to the User, or to a target of the user's choosing. (+30 HP)
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3)
    Angel Bangle: Raises max HP and Defense. (+6, +2)
    Tourmaline Ring: Increases Strength, Speed and increases maximum AS (+1, +1, +2)
    Strength: 13(+4)(+1)
    Speed: 8(+3)(+1)
    Defense: 5(+2)
    Magic: 5

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Damian, Silvia's right. And... I think you need to except these are indeed your friends. There is no need for violence! They are not the ones we're after. Will you kill them on the off chance they are someone from your Guild, well, will you?" Zachary asked him. "There is no need for this. Whether they are Sara and Amanda, or whether they are others you claim them, it doesn't matter now. We're all safe, and that's what's important. We need to go stop Preminger, there is no time!"

"Zachary's right, we need to hurry."

Desert of Ev

[​IMG]

She could barely believe what she was hearing. "Declared what?..." She wasn't really understanding, but before she could question any further. "Banishment... by the Wizards... yes those Wizards. They must have been sent by the Wizard..." She thought to herself silently. "I've met the Wizards of Sapphire Eclipse. They are a bunch of cowards and-" She was shaking as she continued. "They just left you here to die?!" She looked up at the sky. "They would have killed you, is that what they wanted?!" She looked up at the sky. "Because he's affiliated with me... I was working as a member of the resistance and they tried to murder Fiyero..."

"I'm sorry, I can barely think clearly and-" She was trembling, tears in her eyes. They fell on her face, and they burned into her skin. "Ugh, tears... they burn like fire." She turned away from him. It seemed indeed there were scars under her eyes, as if she cried so much the burning scarred her face. "You're in the Desert of Ev. Across it, there's The Land of Oz." She pointed. "He must be suffering from some sort of amnesia, probably due to the dehydration... or they put some sort of spell on him."

20. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Mizuki gave the now fallen enemy, face down on the ground, a final look of disgust before turning away, wiping the blood from her sword with a rag. With the rush of the fight now subsiding, unbidden memories of her mother resurfaced, which forced back with savage strength of will. Not today.
    The glance she threw at Beucette as she passed her was one of empathy rather than rage. The girl would be up soon enough, others would see to that. And if they didn't, well, what did she care? What was pissing her off right now was all these imbeciles gawking at Caliborn. Yes, he was powerful, but they already fucking knew that. This hadn't been a hard fight, it was one that they would have finished easily on their own. It was when the fights became a deadly dance of death that Caliborn, and all the other S-class mages, would have to prove their mettle, not with raw power, but in their ability to make wise decisions a key moments.

But Mizuki didn't really give a fuck about that.
    “Let's get a fucking move on,” she growled at the others, walking on past the pool. She assumed that the others would follow soon enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.