In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Kingdom of Elamos: Inside The Palace.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    "I bet you're wondering why I disguised myself as a Lady in Waiting." The Princess continued. "I wanted to meet you without all this, this ceremony. To get to know the real you." The Princess gave him a small smile, brushing a piece of hair from her face.

"The real him? Uh oh..." Johanna whispered.

"Sara, Amanda, I think we should go and follow Preminger. Johanna will be fine here with Zwei." Samantha told the girls. "We need to find out where she's going, and Leo isn't back yet." Samantha was so quiet she was almost unhearable.

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    "I see, well I'd be happy to show you the real me." Zwei said. So long as you don't find out that i'm just a stand in that happens to look like the prince.

3. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "Would you like to go for a walk outside, my Prince? I saw the grounds of the palace, they're quite lovely." The Princess nodded at him, her face still had a hint of a smile, but for the most part stayed neutral. "It would be nice to get some fresh air, and see the place you've spent your life in." The Princess extended the invitation to him.

Johanna, who was still much out of sight, tried to mouth to Zwei. "Extend your arm to her." She said, and then took Samantha's hand, and placed it on her arm, which was held out in front of her, and bent in a princely sort of manager.

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Dealing with the princess was one thing, but the side coaching from Johanna was making this whole thing a bit more difficult. Fortunately he kept his nerves under control and extended his hand towards the Princess. "Yes, shall we be off." It wasn't feeling any less weird for him to say any of this, but he was surviving this and that was the most important part.

5. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    For some reason Malkira had disappeared for ages but he reappeared as there was talk of a fight "A battle! Of course, combat is the best way to solve all disputes. Although I do wonder how wise this is for you, I am Malkira the Cursed! And these people are alright too"
    [​IMG]
    Being trapped in a room with a handsome man wasn't as fun as it seemed. He hoped his guildmates would arrive soon so they could get on with the mission, they'd probably already done it by now. What if they didn't save him? "I know why I'm in here, why did they capture you?" he asked Zachary

6. Aelin Best Waifu

Silvia
    Feeling like standing around talking might not be the best use of their time, Silvia began to quietly wander off on her own. She wasn't wandering too far, in and out of a few trees. Zig zagging around but trying to stay near. Simply searching for clues to where exactly the two men were. It wasn't long though before she lost track of where she was and whether she was near or far from Leo and Skadi.

Trevor
    Listening closely to who each person was, Edric slipped from his grip and Mikasa wasn't going to watch Gexln. Edric flew into a wall, one of the members apparently named Bob was toying with dangerous magic then... To put the cherry on the cake, Gexln let Boreal escape. "You idiot!" Trevor cried.

As he yelled out horns grew from his head, a thin tail with a razor shape arrow on the end grew. A long coat appeared and red and black wings sprouted from his back. Satan soul was in effect now. Trevor took a few running steps before he began to fly. "someone control that idiot before he destroys the guild " Trevor shouted back referring to Thomas trying to use Edrics magic.

Out the door the spawn of Satan flew, yet another side of him for Boreal to be terrified of. "No one escapes me so easily!" Trevor shouted as he approached rapidly heading to capture Boreal once more.

7. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"Ah." Boreal stated as he saw the enraged S-Class rushing for him. Satan Soul magic. Against Ra alone maybe, just maybe, he could have escaped but now... Now it looked a little grim. Nor was it a reasonable S-Class. Even with the Satan Soul outfit he recognised Trevor, the absolute lunatic that had caused him so much trouble before as his jailor. And now it looked like he was going to be in even more trouble with the man. Well... He was about 90% sure that he could sue them some day. Unlawful incarceration, unlawful torture... Maybe he could make a case for it. For now however, it was time to try and run. Trying to use magic would only make this worse. Clenching his fists, he turned around and ran with his teeth gritted.

8. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Mission of upmost importance:

Jack Rincewind banner.png

Jack's pov: He watched as Alissa left the room to get the others. She quickly returned from trying to find the others. He then took off his hood and steeped out of the shadow he was in the room. "We can't let this go farther. We will stop you here and now." They should have stopped him on the train but who could have saw him running out the window. Something also told him that Kage didn't have that weapon he had on the train. It seemed important so Erigor probably had it now. He then got ready for battle.

Kingdom of Elamos:

Amanda Quition banner.png

Amanda's pov: Samantha told her they should follow the duchess. She had planned doing so anyways. "Yes, lets go." Without a second thought she left the room quickly. She soon found her self behind the duchess. She had to be careful. She didn't want the duchess to know she was following her. Staying to the shadows as she followed the duchess. Even if the duchess turned around the duchess wouldn't see her. Hopefully the others would be as careful.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  9. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Kingdom of Elamos:
    Sara banner.png

Sara's pov:
    She stood in the shadows as people did what ever they went to do. Soon Preminger acted surprised to see Zwei when he entered the room. Of course she was behind this. She was right about this all along. Why Zwei, was beyond her. He was no prince and it would soon be found out The sooner they found out what Preminger was up to the better. Soon Preminger went out the room. Not wasting any time she headed out after her. As she walked she kept to the shadows and always changing directions so not to be spotted. It was like back when she followed people on the streets. They never knew she was following them.
    We can not let Preminger get away with this.

10. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Journey to Sian

[​IMG]

"You better be ready!" She smiled. "On my count! 3, 2, 1!"

[​IMG]
    HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (700)
    Abilities:
    (13) Sand Explosion: The user turns their palms towards the target, causing the ground
    underneath the target to explode and turn into sand, covering them (55 MP, 65 damage)
    (15) Sandstorm: The user manipulates sand, either released from their body or gathered from the surrounding environment, shaping it into a variety of forms for different purposes, with the most prominent so far being for combat. The user is also able to manipulate the physiology of their own body into sand, which may be used in a variety of ways, such as creating decoys or even for mobility purposes. (75 MP)
    (16) Supreme King Rock Crush: The user uses the rocks around them to surround the enemy and crush them with multiple sized stones. In the anime, this spell was shown in two phases. The first phase involves surrounding the enemy with stones, which binds them. The second phase crushes all stones which surrounds the enemy (20 damage per 1-8 boulders, 90 MP)
    (10) Iron Rock Reinforced Wall: Continuous Formation The user creates pillars from the ground that form multiple walls in a straight line, blocking incoming attacks. (Absorbs 45 damage, 60 MP)
    (15) Storm Shred: The caster creates several blades of wind that attack the target (5-15 on 1-6 blades, 80 MP)
    (16) Wind Palm: The user claps both their hands together, releasing a highly destructive tornado (50 damage + Stun 90 MP)

Strength: 17
    Speed: 13
    Defence: 8
    Magic: 35

Beucette
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (60)
    Ability Slots: 5
    Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)
    Sliding Dash: Punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (18 Damage)
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage)
    Strike Raid: Throw your weapon at the enemy. Stuns some foes. (25 damage+Stun)
    Weapon: Ego The Sword (4-12) +2 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3)
    Strength: 11.5(+12)
    Speed: 7.5(+11)(+2)
    Defense: 2
    Magic: 6

Lucia

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (60)
    Stop: Manipulate time to bring surrounding enemies' movement to a complete halt for 1 round of combat. (15MP)
    Weapon: Throwing Knives (2-5 knives dealing 1-5 damage) +1 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Strength: 13(+12)
    Speed: 12.5(+11)
    Defense: -0.5
    Magic: 5.5

Mizuki

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(60)(+6)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)
    Ability Slots: (6)
    Stop: Manipulate time to bring surrounding enemies' movement to a complete halt for 1 round of combat. (15MP)
    Magnet: Use magnetic force to pull enemies in and deal continual damage.(6MP, 12 damage over 2 turns)
    Esuna: Recover from all negative status effects. (10MP)
    Weapon: Hand and a Half Sword (3-11, -1 SPD)
    Item Slots (4)
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3) 700/500
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3) 700/500
    Strength: 16 (+10)
    Speed: 7 (+8)
    Defence: 2 (+6)
    Magic: 2

Scarlett

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(50)(+18)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(75)
    Weapon: Throwing Knives (2-5 knives dealing 1-5 damage) +1 SPD
    Item Slots (4)
    Gaia Bangle: Significantly raises max HP and Defense (+9, +3)
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3)
    Strength: 15.5 (+3)
    Speed: 8.5 (+3)
    Defense: 2.5 (+9)
    Magic: 5 (+3)

Calxiyn

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(50)(+3)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)
    Ability Slots: (6)
    Thunder: Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning (3MP, 6 damage)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)
    Magnet: Use magnetic force to pull enemies in and deal continual damage.(6MP, 12 damage over 2 turns)
    Weapon: Keyblade (4-10)
    Item Slots (4)
    Strength: 20 (+3)
    Speed: 7 (+3)
    Defence: 0 (+3)
    Magic: 5

Malkira

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(70)
    Ability Slots: (+1)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)

Weapon: Double Handed Axe (4-11) -2 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Strength: 11
    Speed: 1(-2)
    Defense: 5
    Magic: 8

Alisa
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(70)(+9)
    MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (85)
    Ability Slots: (5)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)
    Fire Surge: Rush the enemy while a ring of fire revolves around you, hitting targets multiple times. (30 damage + 4 continuous fire damage)
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage)

Weapon: Tower Shield +5DEF -2 SPD
    Item Slot: (6)

Strength: 14
    Speed: 1 (-2)
    Defense: 10 (+8)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  11. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"I can't intervene in this I'm afraid everyone. If I do, I believe they'll claim foul play and we won't get through anyway." However, he leaned in close to everyone and spoke quietly before they fought. "However, if the fight goes poorly then I'll be here. I won't let any of you get seriously injured, or die here." With that, Caliborn backed away, arms folded and watched the challenge take place. He hoped they came through. He knew that they could.

12. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

The Contest: Nessa's Throne Room

[​IMG][​IMG]

Nessa started to smile as she saw Vance tare into each one of the pathetic suitors. She was starting to warm up to him. "If that will be all then, why don't we head to the Contest Room?" Nessa asked. She snapped her fingers, and instead of the stairs to her throne, there was a ramp. There was a gasp from the suitors as Nessa rolled down the ramp. What the others hadn't seen was that her throne was really, a wheeled chair. Zephyros swore.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"
    We were lied to!" The Berellian Prince was horrified, and looked towards Nessa angrily.

"How tragically beautiful-" The Count was cut off by Baron Falconbridge, saying something in an another language. "This contest was supposed to be for the most beautiful women in the land, and this is what we get-" The Pirdish Lord cracked his knuckles. That's when Monsieur Le Bon stepped in. He started to laugh

"Did your crackhead father honestly think we would put our ability to bare heirs and marry on the line, for a cripple?" Monsieur La Bon started to laugh, "Ridiculous! What do you take us for, fools?" Monsieur La Bon walked up to Nessa, and towered over her. "You will never see the day where someone would fall in love with you." He hissed. The other suitors muttered to themselves, and Monsieur Le Bon, as well as the others, started to leave.

Nessa put her hand to her chest in shock. They said such harsh words against her. She turned away from the group, her other hand shielding her face. "I-I'm sorry."

13. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Vance averted his gaze to watch the other nobles leave as her crippled nature became apparent. So... This is the catch that I suspected to exist. I knew that it wasn't so simple. He exhaled and reset his expression. He clenched his fist, masking it as him fixing his collar.
    "Foul tongued fools! You make a mistake in your judgement! Heed my words, sirs, lest you become undone!" Vance yelled as they left. And now, it was the Guild and the crippled lady. We're here now, and we've come too far now. I think the others may react in a similar way and I wouldn't blame them. I'm too far gone in all this now. I have to take the chance here. I could gain so much from all this and besides... Even if I lose, I'll screw this contract and face the consequences. I have the power with my newfound magic, and the resources. Also it said marriage... I might be able to get away with a ******* and pass it off as my own legitimate child. Whatever the case, I'll think of something. Either way, I win here and I gain a loyal, wealthy wife. So be it, Vance Dorian shall risk his honour and go onwards! He turned to face Nessa.
    "No matter! Do not hide your face so!" Vance spoke. It may even be worth it just to see the look on father's face. It's not exactly traditional, but I think his reaction would amuse me and her wealth is more than enough to compensate. Perhaps I can even figure out a magical solution to the problem. "You heard the words I spoke to them my lady. Their opinions are worthless. I would not take their kind so seriously, no matter how barbed their words may be. They are but naysayers and intolerant fools, nobody worth considering the words of seriously." This Guild is ridiculous. Look at what they're bringing me to do. For the sake of some money, I... Am having to try and console... A cripple. Well I can't deny that this is an interesting place at the very least.

14. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Aias' face remained in a constant stoic expression as Nessa revealed her nature as a cripple. He seemed utterly unfazed by the revelation. He as well remained silent at the angry yells of each suitor. He waited, listening to each outburst, Vance included. "They are all shortsighted fools..." Aias said to no one in particular, but loud enough that he could be heard. His tone was devoid of expression. He was simply stating his thoughts. Nothing more. "While it is true i know nothing of nobility, i know something of arrogance. You need not shield your face or apologize, Lady Nessa. Those that look at you and can see nothing more than a wheelchair do not deserve to look upon you. The prize for the contest was to wed the most beautiful woman in the land, and it is." With that, Aias returned to his neutral state of a silent observer. Perhaps if he were to win this contest, he could have the resources to better restore balance to the tattered world in which they lived, though this girl was worth far more than her money. All but the most foolish of men would be able to see that.

[​IMG]
    Beucette suddenly shed a drop of sweat. Why did she get the feeling this guy was packing skills that were like...Meant for them, but way in the future when they were much stronger? Oh. Right. The fact that Cal copy and pasted sand magic for his abilities, including the high level spells. That would be why. GG cal. GG. Well, there was an old saying. If you aren't winning, try a bigger sword. And much like Beucette's metaphorical ego, her physical ego was surpassed by none as far as size. Running up to X, she had a scathingly brilliant idea. She threw her sword at him, causing it to bounce off his face into the air (Which didn't kill him because if you have more than 1 hp, you're ready to go.) During this brief period where he was knocked back, she put her hands into his mouth, leaped up, and put her foot in. If she could get inside him, then she would do double damage and be basically immune to anything he did! It was foolproof!

[​IMG]
    Ra listened to Boreal's words. He was fairly injured. Far more than when he'd last seen him. It was obvious that he'd been mistreated within the tower. He looked at Boreal, and saw Ezekiel. Both of them had strayed down the wrong path, but Ezekiel had begun steering down the right one. Perhaps, if given the opportunity, Boreal could do the same...His thoughts were interrupted by some demon swooping in all batman style like "you're not going anywhere mother****er." ...That was perhaps the oddest way to describe any situation he'd ever thought of. Perhaps it was this body...In any case, Boreal turn around ran as fast as he could. He didn't blame him. He didn't have many options. Melding into the shadows, he fairly easily outran Boreal. Emerging once more, he was in his path. "Do not flee! You'll only make things worse on yourself. I cannot allow you to leave, but the tower you were imprisoned in was perhaps too much." He turned to Trevor, and held out his hand for him to stop. "Wait a moment! Let me speak to him first!" Returning his attention to Boreal, he was prepared to offer him a deal. "If you can undo this magic which has been afflicted upon us, then you may stay in my dorm for the time being. Under watch, but you'll find it is a fair bit more hospitable than your previous dwelling. I guarantee you will not be mistreated. However, should you attempt to flee, i will hunt you down myself. You will not escape, i assure you, and there will be consequences for betraying my trust. Now, what say you? Will you run, or help us?"

15. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    Conrad Heinrich Adelbrecht Carsten von Eisenstein II

The comment fighting among their own to determine who should enter hadn't found Conrad's ears, instead taking in Lady Nessa, in his eyes she seemed to posses a simplicity that in his opinion was beautiful, no extravagance that was completely unnecessary in his eyes. He quietly listened to Vance tearing into each and every one of the other competitors, like a trained warhound, picking them apart piece by piece. After Aias had spoken he too followed their example "
    I too decide to go onward and choose when that time is upon us."

When the Lady called for them to move to the contest room he heard Zephyros swear and all the nobles being outraged and yelling they were lied to and insulting the Lady. Vance again went at them, Aias placed a remark regarding the short-sighted nature of their competition and he was right. Lady Nessa had turned away and apologised as if she were a monster hiding herself away, but everyone that had spoken up of his companions, thought otherwise. "
    My Lady, please do not hide away your face, you do not need to hide yourself away or apologise. It is they who spoke such harsh words that should apologise but in their own twisted worlds it will never appear to them to even consider doing so. But please, my Lady do not shy away from us. I can only speak for myself, but I am fairly certain others share this intention, I do not mean to harm you." He said kindly

16. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG][​IMG]
    "You!" Kageyama pointed at Ander angrily. "You won't be able to stand when I finish with you. You got me in trouble!" Kageyama clenched his fists. "Guild Members, Attack!"

"My group, get ready!"

Dark Guild Swordsman:
    HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (40)

Weapon: Sword (2-10)
    Abilities:
    Sinister Strike: There's something about this strike that just feels off. Sinister, even. (5-12 damage) Speed
    Eviscerate: Incredibly violent attrack. Very hard to get the blood out of clothes. (10- 15) Strength
    Whirlwind: With sword in hand, the user spins round (Like a record) attacking everyone. Strength, Speed, Magic

Strength: 15
    Speed: 10
    Defense: 8

Dark Guild Swordsman 2:
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (40)
    Weapon: Sword (2-10)
    Abilities:
    Sinister Strike: There's something about this strike that just feels off. Sinister, even. (5-12 damage) Speed
    Eviscerate: Incredibly violent attrack. Very hard to get the blood out of clothes. (10- 15) Strength

Whirlwind: With sword in hand, the user spins round (Like a record) attacking everyone. Strength, Speed, Magic
    Strength: 15

Dark Guild Assassin:
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ 25
    Weapon: Wicked Knives (4-12 X 2)
    Abilities:
    Conceal: The Assassin hides and cannot be attacked. (1-3 rounds)
    Shiv: Stabs someone in the back. When attacking after Concealing, it does more damage. Did you know that Assasssins are SHIV-al-rous? (5-10 damage. From Conceal, 10-15 damage) Speed
    Headcrack: The Assassin smacks someone on the back of the head, stunning them. (5-8 damage, chance of Stun) Strength
    Fan of Knives: Quickly draws and throws several knives at people with magic propulsion for extra damage. (10-20) Speed and Magic

Strength: 8
    Speed: 15
    Defence: 0
    Magic: 10

Dark Guild Assassin 2:

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ 25
    Weapon: Wicked Knives (4-12 X 2)
    Abilities:
    Conceal: The Assassin hides and cannot be attacked. (1-3 rounds)
    Shiv: Stabs someone in the back. When attacking after Concealing, it does more damage. Did you know that Assasssins are SHIV-al-rous? (5-10 damage. From Conceal, 10-15 damage) Speed
    Headcrack: The Assassin smacks someone on the back of the head, stunning them. (5-8 damage, chance of Stun) Strength
    Fan of Knives: Quickly draws and throws several knives at people with magic propulsion for extra damage. (10-20) Speed and Magic

Strength: 8
    Speed: 15
    Magic: 10

Dark Guild Shieldbearer:
    HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (60)
    Weapon: Immense Shield (+15 Defence)
    Abilities:
    Cover!: The Shieldbearer protects another Dark Guild Member. (Attack Redirected to Shieldbearer)
    Shield Slam: The Shieldbearer hits his enemy with his shield. Defence + Immense Shield Defence
    Ground Slam: The Shieldbearer hits the ground with the shield. It loses 5 Defence, but all guild Members may be stunned. (Stun chance + Strength)

Strength: 12
    Speed: 2
    Defence: 20
    Magic: 0

Dark Guild Shieldbearer 2:
    HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (60)

Weapon: Immense Shield (+15 Defence)
    Abilities:
    Cover!: The Shieldbearer protects another Dark Guild Member. (Attack Redirected to Shieldbearer)
    Shield Slam: The Shieldbearer hits his enemy with his shield. Defence + Immense Shield Defence
    Ground Slam: The Shieldbearer hits the ground with the shield. It loses 5 Defence, but all guild Members may be stunned. (Stun chance + Strength)

Speed: 2
    Defence: 20

Dark Guild Wizard
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ 35
    Weapon: Vaguely Evil Staff (5-12)
    Abilities:
    Lightning Bolt: Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt! (3-10) Magic and Weapon
    Fireblast: Someone is hit with a bolt of fire. (5-8, takes guaranteed 3 fire damage for 1-4 turns) Magic
    Forked Lightning: Two Guild Members are targeted with bolts of searing lightning. (10-20 damage) Magic

Strength: 5
    Magic: 15

Dark Guild Wizard 2
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ 35
    Weapon: Vaguely Evil Staff (5-12)
    Abilities:
    Lightning Bolt: Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt! (3-10) Magic and Weapon
    Fireblast: Someone is hit with a bolt of fire. (5-8, takes guaranteed 3 fire damage for 1-4 turns) Magic
    Forked Lightning: Two Guild Members are targeted with bolts of searing lightning. (10-20 damage) Magic

Dark Guild Healer:

Weapon: Not So Evil Healing Rod (5-15)
    Abilities:
    Circle of Healing: All Dark Guild Members healed (15-25) Magic
    Greater Heal: Heals a target. (10-20) Magic
    Restorative Inversion: All healing spells deal damage. Circle of Healing targets Guild Members. Takes a turn to cast.
    Smite: Smites a guild member with the Healing Rod. (1-5) Strength and Speed

Speed: 8
    Defence: 10

Dark Guild Healer 2:

Weapon: Not So Evil Healing Rod (5-15)
    Abilities:
    Circle of Healing: All Dark Guild Members healed (15-25) Magic
    Greater Heal: Heals a target. (10-20) Magic
    Restorative Inversion: All healing spells deal damage. Circle of Healing targets Guild Members. Takes a turn to cast.
    Smite: Smites a guild member with the Healing Rod. (1-5) Strength and Speed
    Speed: 8
    Defence: 10

Cassandra
    HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    (280)(+3)(+3)(+6)(+6)
    MP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (350)
    Ability Slots: 11 (+7)(+1)(+1)(+1)(+1)(+3)(+3)
    Dark Haze: Cloak yourself in darkness, then charge at faraway enemies. (50 damage)
    Meteor Crash: Leaps high into the air and bring your your weapon down on the enemy, along with 1-5 meteors. (35 damage + 4 per meteor)
    Sacrifice: Expend HP to perform a single, powerful attack. (50 + Health spent)
    ~Time Splicer: Inflict Stop on all enemies for 1 Round. (50 damage)
    Confusion Strike: Perform a spinning attack that confuses some foes. (45 damage + Confusion)
    Wind Raid: Throw your weapon at the enemy, letting the wind guide it toward your target for multiple hits. (70 damage but will never miss)
    Collision Magnet: Use magnetic force to pull a single enemy toward you, then send it crashing into other foes. ((Takes 1 round to pull in, 50 damage dealt)
    Windcutter: Create a whirlwind with a spin attack and send surrounding enemies flying (50 damage)
    Spark Raid: Throw your weapon at the enemy. If it connects, the your weapon will split into beams of light that fly in all directions. (60 damage + 15 damage to other targets)
    Treasure Raid: Throw your weapon at the enemy. Causes some foes to drop Jewels . (50 damage + 1-50 Jewels )
    Break Time: Restore 10% of Max HP and 10 MP each time dependent on RNG score (1-10)
    Chaos Blade: RNG to perform a series of charging attacks that blind, bind or confuse some foes. (45 damage + guaranteed status effects)
    Robe of Yūen
    Heaven's Wheel Armor
    Black Wing Armor
    The Giant's Armor
    Lightning Empress Armor
    Flight Armor
    Armadura Fairy
    Morning Star Armor
    Piercing Armor
    Weapon:

Cassandra's Battle Axe (15-30)

Item Slots: 10
    Master's Ring: Extraordinarily increases maximum AS (+7)
    Slayer Earring: Highly increases maximum AS and Magic and also increases Strength (+1, +2,+5)
    Slayer Earring: Highly increases maximum AS and Magic and also increases Strength (+1, +2,+5)
    Crystal Crown: Raises max HP, max MP, max AS, Strength, Speed, and Defense. Also enhances Magic. (+6, +4, +1, +3, +2, +2, +2)
    Crystal Crown: Raises max HP, max MP, max AS, Strength, Speed, and Defense. Also enhances Magic. (+6, +4, +1, +3, +2, +2, +2)
    Moon Amulet: Highly increases Strength and Magic and also greatly increases maximum AS (+2, +2, +3)
    Moon Amulet: Highly increases Strength and Magic and also greatly increases maximum AS (+2, +2, +3)

Strength: 35(+5)(+5)(+3)(+3)(+3)(+3)(+2)(+2)
    Speed: 10(+3)(+3)(+2)(+2)
    Defense: 17(+3)(+3)(+2)(+2)
    Magic: 5(+2)(+2)(+2)(+2)(+2)(+2)
    Alessia
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(60)(+3)

MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (55)
    Ability Slots: (+2)
    Weapon: Arming Sword (4-13) +0 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Tourmaline Ring: Increases Strength, Speed and increases maximum AS (+1, +1, +2)

Strength: 12(+1)(+4)(+3)
    Speed: 4(+1)(+3)(+3)
    Defense: 9(+3)

Ander
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(65)(+3)

MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(101)(+25)
    Ability Slots:
    Fire Dash: Cloak yourself in fire, then punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (25 damage + 5 fire damage continuous for 2 turns)
    Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (35 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn)
    Blizzara: Blast enemies head-on with a stronger chunk of ic. (6MP. Deals 8 Damage)

Thundara: Strike surrounding enemies from above with stronger lightning that shocks other nearby foes if it connects.(6MP, 12 damage, deals half to other targets)
    Aerora: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and send them flying for more damage. Stuns many foes.(10MP, 16 damage on impact+Stun)
    Weapon: Improved Mage’s Staff (5-13) +0 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Fencer Earring: Highly increases maximum AS, Strength, Speed and also increases Magic (+2, +1, +1,+5)
    Heartguard: Raises max HP and Defense. Equip more to boost effect. (+3, +4)
    Strength: 9(+1)
    Speed: 4(+1)
    Defense: 5(+4)
    Magic: 17(+5)

Jack
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(103)(+25)
    Ability Slots:
    Fire Dash: Cloak yourself in fire, then punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (25 damage + 5 fire damage continuous for 2 turns)
    Blizzard: Blast enemies head-on with a chunk of ice. (3MP. Deals 4 Damage)
    Weapon: Improved Mage’s Staff (5-13) +0 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Hi-Potion: Restore HP to the User, or to a target of the user's choosing. (+60 HP)
    Fencer Earring: Highly increases maximum AS, Strength, Speed and also increases Magic (+2, +1, +1,+5)
    Strength: 9(+1)
    Speed: 4(+1)
    Defense: 5
    Magic: 14(+5)

Caleb

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (60)(+9)(+9)(+9)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (40)(+1)
    Ability Slots:

Weapon: Shortsword (2-9) +1 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Potion: Restore HP to the User, or to a target of the user's choosing. (+30 HP)
    Rune Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Defense. (+1, +1)

Speed: 4
    Defense: 9(+3)(+3)(+3)(+1)

[DOUBLEPOST=1435719586][/DOUBLEPOST]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "Don't mind me your highness, I am the Prince's Wizard Bodyguard, but I will not infer."

"This is such a beautiful garden, my Prince."
    The Princess gestured to bushes of roses, lilac and other flowers that were planted in the garden. "What do you do for your past times? Do you play music?" Dominique asked him curiosity, taking in the beauty of the outside.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Samantha and the girls followed Preminger to the carriage outside the palace, and kept following until they got to the outskirts of town. But Preminger's carriage disappeared into the thicken, and they lost it. From behind them, Samantha heard a voice.

"Samantha!" When she turned around, it was none other then Zachary... or was it.

"Zachary!" Samantha ran over to him, putting her arms around him. "Are you ok?" Samantha asked him, not ashamed of her sudden affection. But it was too late. Samantha was captured in the same way Zachary was. "Amanda! Sara!" Samantha called, pounding on the bag.

"Sleep now..." It was Jinx.

"Uh oh, now I got these brats to deal with." Minx crossed her arms. Jinx ran into the forest with Samantha, but before Sara and Amanda went after her, Minx stepped in.
    "If you think you're getting your friend back you're wrong, sorry to say. You'll have to stay here and fight, or flee, won't you." Minx started to laugh.

Meanwhile on the other side of the forest.... A pack found the idea of a fresh meal, delicious. A huge pack took Leo head on, and swarmed him completely.

[​IMG]
    Weapon: Teeth (2-12)
    Abilities:
    Bite: 1-5
    Killer Bite: 5-10
    Face Ripper: 2-12
    Quick Kick: 4-10
    Lucky Rabbit's Foot: Doubles Attack Power for 1-2 turns

Speed: 9

[​IMG]

Abilities:

[​IMG]
    Abilities:

Skadi
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (81)
    Ability Slots:

Weapon: Mage’s Staff (3-10) +0 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)
    Silver Ring: Increases Magic and slightly increases maximum AS (+1, +1)
    Platinum Ring: Increases Magic and greatly increases maximum AS (+1,+3)

Strength: 9
    Speed: 4
    Defense: 3
    Magic: 12

[​IMG]
    Abilities:

[​IMG]

Abilities:

[​IMG]
    Abilities:

Silvia
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (70)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (61)
    Ability Slots:
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)
    Fire Surge: Rush the enemy while a ring of fire revolves around you, hitting targets multiple times. (30 damage + 4 continuous fire damage)

Weapon: Shield +3DEF +0 SPD
    Item Slots:

Heartguard: Raises max HP and Defense. Equip more to boost effect. (+3, +4)
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)
    Gold Ring: Increases Magic and increases maximum AS (+1,+2)

Strength: 11
    Speed: 1
    Defense: 8

[​IMG]
    "You don't know?" Zachary raised his eyebrow at Damian. "I'm the Prince. Prince Zachary. They probably want me for ransom." The Prince told him.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  17. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Let's see, what would a prince do in their free time. Was the first thing that came to mind when the Princess had asked him what did he do in his spare time. He could always say painting, but then she might ask him to paint something for her and then he'd be in a pickle. Dancing was out for as far as he was aware, not many princes danced in their spare time.

Fortunately the Princess had given him something that he could work with. Music.
    "I play a bit of music." Zwei answered, now all he needed to do was to think of an instrument and a excuse as to why he wouldn't be able to play should she ask to hear him sometime.

Once Leo had a 0 doubts about which direction the prince was in, he look towards the others to make sure that they were ready to move out. That's when he noticed that Silvia was missing. She must've wandered off somewhere while he wasn't looking. "Silvia! Where are you?" The young S-Class had taken a solid four steps forward before something flew out of nowhere and knocked him to the ground. From someone else's perspective it would look like a giant pillow just flew towards him and knocked him into a nearby bush. The reality however was that he was being attack by ravenous...bunnies? Well then, that was definitely not expected.

[​IMG]
    Turns out Zephyr had completely forgotten that someone else was with them and it was an S-Class to boot. When Quinn had spoke, he turned to look at him as he just popped into existence. He seemed to be all for their alternate route plan, thank god someone who didn't want to walk right into a trap, and while he himself went in, it wasn't the equivalent of blindly running in. It was more aiding the ones who had already run inside.

Not a lot of time had passed before someone else came running out. It was Alessia. Now Zephyr wasn't an expert on traps, but being able to run in and out as one pleased didn't seemed like a sign of a good trap. Heck it was more likely that there wasn't any trap there at this point.
    "Well since its not a trap, then there's no reason for us not to help them out." That being said, the mage adjusted the gloves that were on his hands and ran into the building. His entrance was followed by his jumping and kicking one of the assassin's in the face. "You guys must really suck at setting traps. If all you wanted was a brawl with then all you had to do was ask." His words were directed at the members of the dark guild. So long as no innocents were involved, he had no problem kicking someone's ass upon request.

Zephyr used Sliding Dash on Dark Guild Assassin

Despite being head-butted in the face, X wasn't even fazed nor injured. Whether that was a result of his magic or Beucette's attack not doing much harm in the first place was questionable, but on Cal's count the fight had started so Alisa would be able to find out the answer for herself. Miniature barriers formed around her and she launched herself towards X. After colliding with the man, she flew back and landed in front of Lucia and placed her shield down in front of them in an attempt to guard for them.

18. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Kingdom of Elamos: Garden
    [​IMG]
    "Ah that's nice to hear. In circumstances like these you never know if your suitor will be compatible with you." She seemed to be in deep thought for a minute. "I am a lover of music myself. I feel like many don't peruse the art like they used to. I guess in a world full of magic, many without magic don't look at music as a magic of their own. I do hear though, that there is something called a Celestial Spirit that can play music. I'd love to see it play." The Princess told him passionately. "What instruments can you play?"

19. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    "You're not going to hurt anyone else!" Caleb shouted as he leaped into the path of one of the dark guild swordsman and parried their attack, before retaliating with his own Blitz attack on it.

Caleb attacked dark guild swordsman 1!

[​IMG]
    After Silvia had left and gone searching on her own, it had only then occurred to Skadi that it could be dangerous in the forest. So the girl went after Silvia and soon enough found her, but not before the evil killer rabbits found her friend first. "Hold on Silvia, just let me take care of these and i'll be right there!" Skadi shouted, before launching herself at one of the killer rabbits cloaked in fire.

Skadi used flame dash on killer rabbit 1!

[​IMG]
    Well, after his colossal screwup of letting Boreal escape and then being captured, Gexln had been yelled at by Trevor. And so, Gexln decided to do something to actually help. Using his power over ice make magic, he created a bow of ice. He hadn't heard Ra's conversation, so there was no way he was going to hear the deal being made. Regardless, he aimed the arrow like an absolute boss and fired it straight at Boreal, causing the escapee's feet to be frozen to the ground and preventing his escape.

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

"I didn't know that there was a celestial spirit who could play an instrument." Zwei was actually being truthful and not trying to keep his cover as a prince. "I can play the flute, but its been quite awhile since I've done so."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.