In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

The Contest: Nessa's Throne Room

[​IMG][​IMG]
    "Alright, alright, we won't fight." Zephyros sighed somewhat. For some reason he was really stressed out. At the front of the room, there was a large curtain wall, which seemed to be covering something. At that moment, the curtains were drawn back, and it showed a young girl, all in black, sitting on a throne.

"What a glittering assemblage." Nessa spoke, her voice was sweet, and regal as well. "I suppose you are all here for The Contest. I didn't think there would be so many." Nessa looked over the many different suitors. Her eyes lock with Zephyros for a moment, and she was almost in a shock. "Here are a few rules that you must know. You must take your chance, and either not attempt to choose at all, or swear that, before you choose, if you choose wrong, never to speak to a lady afterward in the way of marriage. Therefore, be advised. If you fail, you must be gone from hence immediately. Are we quite clear?"

2. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    As Trevor left Gexln to take care of Boreal, a devilish smirk appeared on his face. He had given his word as a dragon slayer and s class wizard that he wouldn't hurt Boreal in any way. But he wasn't an s class wizard right now, and he wasn't a dragon slayer, and Boreal was still a dick.

Not even 1 minute later, the room was absolutely covered in ice, the door was completely frozen, and Boreal was nothing more than an icicle in the middle of the room.

OOC: CAL MIKASA WAS SENT TO THE TOWER RESPOND DAMNIT

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

• [​IMG]
      Even if Rennette hadn't admitted to not knowing which direction that she threw the paper, it was pretty obvious when she changed direction that she was pointing in numerous times. What wasn't quite as obvious was how she knew the exact direction that she threw it in, but why she didn't know which way north was. This girl was a odd one.

Another apparent S-Class had showed up and started to fix most of the problems that were going on. He even pointed out which direction was north for Rennette. That should make finding the paper and solving this easier. Though some post body swap introductions were called for. Veilen wasn't going to line up, that much was certain, but he did speak after Bob/Thomas/Edric said something.
      "I'm Veilen and my body is over there" He started, pointing to his body (Do something you damn cat) "And I'm curious to see what 'Bob's' magic is." Air quote accompanied when he said the name Thomas had given himself as he waited to see what would happen next.

• [​IMG]
      A look of shock arose on Zwei's face as he saw just how big the book he was expected to learn from. Samantha may have said that it was easier than it looked, but the moment she said "Commit to memory" he knew that she was lying. There was no way in holy hell he was going to memorize all that in short amount of time. Unfortunately though he still had no say in the matter as he was lead to a table.

Not looking confused and bored were another two things that were not going to happen. In fact he was looking confused right now as they continued on with this montage.
      "The heck is a pliй?" Somehow he had a feeling that it was something that he would not know about in 100 years. Turns out he was wrong after seeing the demonstration provided for him, she'd just pronounced it is a very odd way. Samantha the proceed to but him in an uncomfortable position all for the sake of looking like the prince. Just how was the prince able to do all this, there was no way that he was going to be able to pass as a prince.

The pile of clothes were handed to him and Zwei reluctantly went to change into them. Upon being fully dressed in the regal attire, he attempted to mimic the proper posture and waited for them to say something.
    • "How does fighting your second in command show out intelligence?" Alisa questioned, arriving behind Cal. She didn't know why she'd had pulled out his key shaped weapon, but considering how she carried around her tower shield almost everywhere she went, there wasn't much room for Alisa to complain.
    • Leo shrugged his shoulders at Silvia's question. He wasn't all to sure why they would kidnap Damion as well. He wasn't all that important to the kingdom so holding him ransom wouldn't be of much worth. Though what if they had captured him to lure them out. "They could've kidnapped him to get leverage on us." Whatever their motive was, they would find out when they found the kidnappers, thus with Leo as the guide, they headed towards the princes scent.

Doing so had lead them into the forest. Leo gave the air a quick couple of sniffs to make sure that not only were still following the prince's scent, but that it hadn't died down as a result of their movements. The princes scent was definitely still in the air as well as it was it getting stronger.
      "We're getting closer to where the prince and possibly Damion are being held."

• [​IMG]
      So Zephyr did a quick recap in his head on what had happened. First Alessia ran on in despite everything was said. Ander attempted to heal one of the guard as well as telling him/her to go get help. He wasn't sure if that was going to work. Then Ander said that splitting up wasn't a good idea before running in there as well. "There's a different between quickly scouting the area and blinding running in." No wonder Kageyama wanted to punch him. Lastly Jack ran in as well, basically parroting what Ander had said. Since that was everything, there was only one thing for Zephyr to so. Sigh and shake his head. You'd think the guy who brought up the possibility of a back entrance would stay and see if there actually was one.

He turned his attention to the only other people out here with him, Aoki and Theirty. Least they hadn't run on in, though the majority was against them right now.
      "Guess regardless of there being a back entrance or not we'll be going in there." There options on what to do was limited and if it was a trap, someone had to go save their asses.

4. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Journey to Sian: Riders of the Desert Guild

[​IMG][​IMG]
    "Well, it would be intelligent for you to do so..." X started to chuckle. "For if you don't, you'll be killed." X smiled a toothy grin.

"Now now... that wasn't what I meant-"

"Are we supposed to give away the principles this Guild was based off of, Balthazar? It has always been a rule that intruders should be killed, OR face the challenge."

"But we're not intruders, you called us here!" Calxiyn crossed her arms.

"So what will it be, will you show that you're a weak leader, Balthazar? Too soft and kind to kill a few Wizards if they refuse us?"

"But they won't refuse, right, Sapphire Eclipse?"

Kingdom of Elamos: Inside The Palace

[​IMG][​IMG]
    "If we stalk the Duchess down, it'll look even worse on us." Johanna told Amanda. When Zwei stepped out, she started to clap. "We should present you to the King right away. We have to hurry before they cancel the wedding."

Samantha nodded. "You look exactly like him." She told Zwei. "Now let's go."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Samanatha burst threw the doors of the throne room, with Johanna at her said.

"That is it then, wedding is-" The Adviser was cut off by Johanna.

"Your Majesty wait!"

"Your Majesty." Samantha did a bow. "May I present to you, Prince Zachary."

Preminger raised her eyebrow in shock, Dominique looked towards the door, and The King stood up from his throne. Samantha coughed, and kept looking towards the door, waiting for Zwei to walk up to the King.

5. Glen Returned from the dead

(I really can't be bothered to go and find the veilen banner, sorry MoK)

As Veilen in Gaius' body pointed at Tabby in Veilen's, a miracle happened. Tabby had been fretting and worrying all over the place, due to him not actually being acknowledged. He had thought he was invisible, like he didn't matter and he didn't exist, and then right as Veilen pointed at his body...it happened. Tabby remembered something crucially important.

Veilen was a part of Team King.

Slowly but surely, Veilen's body faded into existence, making it look as though he had been merely invisible. The law of MoK's characters faded away under the law that Team King always had to look awesome. And one could not look awesome without being visible. With a squeal of joy Tabby leaped into line next to Veilen. "I'm Tabby in Veilen's body, and Mikasa had better go get up there before something bad happens. Gexln likes to fight, and he was saying something about punching Boreal, so if she doesn't get up there soon he might die" the cat warned.

[​IMG]
    Skadi nodded her head in response to what Leo had said. "If we're getting close, then we should be prepared. If the people managed to kidnap the prince inside the castle, then there's no doubt they're armed. We'd best prepare for a fight" the ice mage advised, brandishing her staff as she walked behind their dragon slayer leader.

6. Aelin Best Waifu

Thea
    Thea sat in her corner listening to the rules of the competition. They seemed harsh to Thea, perhaps some people would drop out. Thea looked around at her guild mates to see how they would react to it. It didn't effect her much so she wasn't bothered by the the rules herself. Plus she had no interest in marrying a lady. So Thea sat their admiring the princesses beauty.

Silvia
    Silvia stopped as Leo said they were getting close. She then listened to Skadis advice on being ready for a fight. Silvia really didn't want to fight more. She just wanted peace. But her guild mate had been taken and chances were they'd have to fight to get him and the prince back.

7. larlar9800 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

As
    Taylor listened to the rules of the contest, a few questions raised in her mind. A single eyebrow raised as the woman finished, and Taylor raised her hand. Without waiting to be called on, she called out, "Not quite clear, actually. How would it be possible to choose wrongly?" she emphasized the -ly, correcting the woman's grammar. Adverbs deserved be to be recognized, too. "And if we do choose wrongly, whatever that means, how will you enforce the never marrying thing? Not that I would ever break my word, but if I were to do so, what would you do about it?" Honestly, Taylor was quite curious about the second question, as she believed she could easily avoid the public's eye if she was to marry, since she wasn't as many here were.

8. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

"Didn't you hear? You have to agree to The Contest before you find out what exactly you're choosing. One of the rules is you can't tell anyone after you've taken that challenge. And some people have honor, little girl.
    " The Prince and other Nobles started to laugh. "This is a legal, binding contract. If you were too break it, I'd hate to think of what would happen to a sorry commoner such as yourself." Monsieur La Bon spat, rolling his eyes.

[​IMG][​IMG]

"What do you want me to do about it?! I'm a cat!? And even if I could why should I care about Boreal?" Mikasa spat. "It means nothing to me if he's dead or alive. If Dale has a problem with his Brother Dying, then maybe I'll go up there, but I'll need Edric to come with me, he's in my body after all."

9. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Or at least, that's how GexIn thought it went. In actuality, the scene went a little more like this-

The minute that Dale/GexIn began his assault, Boreal sprang into action. With a quick bit of magic, he erected a barrier around himself. It wasn't just any barrier however, it was one of a unique design. He liked to call it the Repulsion Dome. While the not-Dale rampaged with Static Ice Make the dome was covered in ice and not him. When the ice rampage was done, the Repulsion Dome kicked in throwing off with all its ice muscles' might sending the shards of ice all across the room.

"I suppose I should say thank you, you've done me a favour here S-Class." Boreal smirked as he stepped forwards, the Dome disintegrating as he stepped out. He raised a hand and smiled, forming a Cage of Isolation around his not-half brother. "If you were actually in your right body Mr GexIn, I'm sure you could get out of this. Unfortunately, you're not and as my brother proved on Galuna island, you cannot escape from this cage. But worry not- You're not going to be in there long. Just long enough for me to escape. If you can manage to reconcile your senses with my brother's body, then you may be interested to know that I'll be happy to come in and help you should you need it some time. I think I owe you one for giving me this golden opportunity. Anyhow, good day for now. Would you kindly say hello to my brother for me when you see him next?" Boreal formed the Icemake Rinkaku on his back again and punched open the windows with them, smashing through Dale's Ice. With that, Boreal climbed upon the windowsill, looked down and jumped. About halfway down, he formed up a pair of wings, gliding elegantly down to a safe landing in front of the guild. Smirking to himself, he dusted himself off and started to walk down the road to freedom.

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Allreet Trevor, ah'll get oop there reet away." Edric said engaging Mikasa's 3D-Manoeuvre Gear. He attempted to fire out the wires and fly through the same route that she always took to the top. Unfortunately, while Mikasa had the inherent experience, Edric did not. He slammed into a pillar and fell on to the ground, rubbing his head. "Damn. Apparently the enstructions fer thes theng doon't come in the bloody package. Mikasa, how d'ya use this piece o' ****?" Mikasa/Edric stood up. He winced. She was not going to be happy with the way he was scratching her body up.

[​IMG]

Vance sighed. It seemed that they were going to go with the riskier option although they did make a good case. None of them in the least, as he had pointed out himself, were any threat to them whatsoever. However, he wiped the exasperated look off his face and replaced it with his more neutral one. He considered what impression he might want to give to her. Perhaps she wanted someone with a little more personality, a little more unique? She hardly sounded traditional. Her father had very strange ways. And evidently a strange look. She was... Not traditionally beautiful perhaps, but no matter. She would suffice. And as he made his judgement of her, the idiotic Monsieur Le Bon spoke. First, he addressed Nessa.
    "I find the conditions to be quite clear my lady. A fair day to you. Please, grant me a moment to reprimand these parasites that have graced us." Vance spoke, turning his gaze to the other idiots that they had been graced with. "Although, what is not clear is evidently these gentlemen's mastery of decorum." He rounded on Le Bon. While he was quite aware that Taylor could take care of herself, he needed to A: Appeal to the people and be thought of better and B: To make himself quite clear to the rest of these people, the Lady in question in particular.
    "I am like you, in the sense that I am noble. You and I speak the same fair tongue, hold ourselves in the same manner but you'll find yourself quite lesser to myself. Quite simply, you lack restraint. One might suggest that I too, lack restraint, however I give you this message for your own benefit. I dislike seeing one of my own kind shaming himself in such a manner. Your pitiful acts of feigned superiority are frankly pathetic. One does not overbear their stature, especially unwarranted and against someone who clearly is part of this exalted gathering. This young lady is evidently here for a reason, Monsieur Le Bon. She has as much right to ask questions as anybody here, and free of derision. Not everybody can be as intelligent as a nobleman or noblewoman, but equally some aspects of this competition may not have been made absolutely clear and she may not be fully acquainted with the way business is conducted in our world. I suspect this is a case of the latter two and not a question of her intelligence, or honour, which you seem to take issue with her supposed lack of." Lord Dorian judged, his voice loud and crisp. He sneered to back up the next part of his oration. "And now that I speak of honour. Your outburst shows us all a fundamental truth of your character. You are lacking in it. Indeed, might I go so far as to suggest that all of you hyenas who laugh, are also lacking? To see an opportunity and take it so quickly and rashly. Truly, it is despicable of you. Can any men of your character be truly considered? A proper man of character would not take the easiest route to personal amusement at the expense of another. That is the flagrant lack of regard for your position. We are the optimates, the best of men. We lead by example, and what example is it that you intend to give the people that look to you for inspiration? That we are to humiliate all others as easily as possible? You sully the name of our class, sirs, by your uncouth tongues. Please my lords, remember the words which I have spoken to you on this illustrious occasion. Memory of them will serve you well in the future when you undoubtedly break the contract established on this day. Oh and Monsieur Le Bon? Might I suggest that you stay off the wine in the presence of the Lady Nessa? You shall find that it improves thine demeanour. Now, kindly spare us the shame of your speech and allow the lady to advance the proceedings here." And thus, the First Oration of Vance Dorian was complete, known to him as In Le Bon, after the style of the Romans (Whoever the hell they were).

10. Glen Returned from the dead

"Oh no he escaped and I'm trapped in a cage of ice so I can't actually chase him" Gexln said, stating the obvious.

Tabby continued existing.

11. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Ra rubbed his temples at the situation going on. First off, Gexln, the man who's body he had been placed in, ran off to assault Boreal on the grounds of he was in Dale's body, and therefore was compelled by his angst to destroy him. He sighed. Was that man really an S-class? Even if he was powerful, it still seemed odd that he would be placed in a position of high rank. Perhaps there was more to him than met the eye. Gaius too, seemed to be immature at first glance, but he had proven himself on multiple occasions that he was a worthy member of Sapphire Eclipse and Team King. It was possible Gexln acted similarly.

Listening to the eccentric girl who had evidently thrown the job request in a paper airplane, she asked if anyone had a compass. "Yes, i carry a compass." He felt in his pocket to retrieve it for her, but found nothing there but half a Dorito. Why that was in Gexln's pocket was a mystery, but he did not have his compass. "Charlotte, if you would?" He said to the woman in his body. He did carry a compass, but he wasn't himself at the moment. She was.

However, there was a commotion outside. Boreal landed on the ground outside the guild hall, walking freely. It appeared Gexln had inadvertently freed the man. Damn. This meant they'd have to recapture him. Luckily, he was in a good body for doing so. Melding into the floor as a shadow, he darted along the ground and emerged in front of Boreal, barring his path. "Boreal. You mean to escape your judgement, then? If you flee, then we will be forced to retrieve you and imprison you once more. We defeated you once, and this time i am more powerful than the last time we fought."

[​IMG]
    Listening to the suggestions, Quinn thought it over. it had been about a minute since Cassandra and the others ran in. "A rear strike team wouldn't be a bad idea. If it is a trap, then it's best not all of us fall into it. I'll go in the front with Cassandra. You three look for a rear entrance. Best case scenario, it's not a trap. Still, it's better to be safe." He said, drawing out Veritas and running in after Cassandra.

[​IMG]
    Aias stood silent for most of the conversation prior. He was a man of few words, that was for sure. So, they had the option between not making this choice whatsoever, or risking choosing incorrectly and being unable to marry a woman for the remainder of their lives. Well, he wasn't exactly planning to marry any time soon. However, he'd agreed to come along on this mission. There was no harm in proceeding. "I suppose we shall choose to continue onward. I see no harm in it. I will make the choice when the time comes." He stated.

[​IMG]
    Alright, so in order to prove themselves, they had to fight the second in command. "Wait, so, we have the option of fighting you, or not fighting you and you attacking us so we fight you? Got it." She turned to the rest of the people on the mission. "Alright guys. We should stop for a minute and use our heads here when making the decision." Turning around, she walked up to X and proceeded to bash her forehead against his face, likely breaking his nose. "See? Good plan. I always have good plans. Now, 1v1 us ya scrub. All of us. At the same time."

12. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Mission of the Utmost Importance
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Cassandra stopped as she saw an entire Guild in front of them, as well as Erigor himself. "You, I take it your Erigor. The one I saw in my vision." Cassandra looks at Erigor, who sat on a ledge above the Guild Members below.

"You, you're those guys who got me in trouble with Erigor." Kageyama yelled. "And now you're going to pay!"

"We're not threatened by any of you!" Cassandra spoke strongly, not wavering. "Tell me, what are you playing to do with Lullaby?"

"Oh, you mean you haven't seen it in those visions of yours. I can't say I'm not disappointed." Erigor smiled. "Thousands of noisy onlookers are gathered here. Who knows, maybe if I turn up the volume enough, I can vanquish the entire city with it's melody of death."

"What reason do you have to kill so many innocent people?"

"This is a cleansing. Not only of the fools out there who take for granted the rights they hold so dear, but of the non-magic people who are lesser to the great wizards. The reaper has come for them now."

"But killing won't return your rights, it will only make things worse!" Cassandra told him, clenching her fists. "Magic people and non magic people should be equals, killing them won't change a thing for you either!"

"We don't want rights anymore, foolish one. We want power. Then we will be able to wash away the sins of the past and take control of what happens in the future."

"This is the strongest team Sapphire Eclipse has to offer!" Cassandra turned around, then realizing that some of the members hadn't come in with them. "You better be ready!"

"I'll leave them to you." Erigor said, flying in the air. "Show them the terror of a true Guild."

"Quinn and Alessia, go. I need you both to stop him, but first, find the others." Cassandra ordered.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  13. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    "Machina soul: Highwind!" Quinn began glowing with a bright light, before it faded, revealing him to be in a sleek black armor, tight against his skin. "Alessia, you go get the others. I'll chase after Erigor. He won't get away." Crouching down, Quinn lifted off into the air at breakneck speeds, creating a large gust of wind where he had lifted off from. Machina soul was a magic that let one touch machinery and take on it's properties. Highwind was one of the most advanced jets that had ever been created. It was unlikely Erigor could outrun him in this form. There were few alive he couldn't run circles around like this.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  14. CrownMoksha Decimo

Even after X had explained why it would be intelligent for them to fight him, it still didn't seem all that smart. So they requested that they come here and now they could be killed on the ground that they were intruders. If anyone needed a test of intelligence, it would be these guys. Though their hands were tied when it came to the situation that they were in, especially given that Beucette had made the first move by head butting the X. So like it or not, they were going to be fighting. So Alisa brandished her shield in front of her in preparation for what was to come.

Zwei walked into the throne room. Happy now?

15. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Kingdom of Elamos: Inside The Palace.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Samantha and Johanna walked behind Zwei. Preminger was in utter shock, while Dominique looked to him with a slight smile.

"Zachary!" The King's happy voice bellowed. The King stood up from his throne, his smile shining brightly as he brought his 'son' into a manly hug. "Where have you been?" The King asked sternly. While he did this Samantha stealthily took the King's glasses, pocketing them.

16. CrownMoksha Decimo

"I went for a walk to help clear my head of any lingering doubt." Zwei said. The letter didn't give very many detail to aid in Zwei making an excuse, so he just went with a default one that could easily be explained should he be questioned.

17. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Kingdom of Elamos: Inside The Palace.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Preminger glared at 'Zachary'. Something was off here... and why hadn't Zachary told the King of him being kidnapped?

"Ohhh I see. We all
    overreacted a bit then." The King glared at Preminger.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to see to the, ach, preparations." Preminger muttered to herself, walking out of the room very disgruntled like. As Preminger walked out, Johanna noticed something that fell of her shoe. Johanna quickly picked it up, then handing it to Samantha.

"Pine? From an Evergreen... what is Preminger doing in the Western forest?" Samantha said quietly to Johanna.

"Samantha, I want to hear all about how you found Zackary-" The King was cut off though, but a voice clearing her throat. "But first, my boy, I want to introduce you to Princess Dominique." Dominique walked over to Zwei eagerly. She wore a long, green dress, which made her crystal blue eyes, and long, dark black hair stand out.

"It's an honor, my Prince." Her voice was foreign, and she had a bit of an accent. She curtsied perfectly to Zachary. Johanna, who was unseenable to the King and the Princess, motioned at Zwei to say something.

18. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Boreal rolled his eyes and snarled in frustration.
    "Oh great, what the hell? That sanctimonious tone can only be Ra, the Golden Birdman. Found yourself a new body I see. That explains why that GexIn guy was in my brother's. I daresay I might even be able to figure out what curse it was exactly that did that." Boreal turned neatly on his heel and looked at GexIn/Ra, sighing. "I don't know what you think I'm planning on doing here, but it's of no harm to anybody. I'm walking away. Probably going to find something to do with my magic in a Guild. And before you say it, I'm not thinking of going Dark Guild. I'm not a killer, no matter what you may think. I've no interest in fighting you, or anybody else in this Guild. Even Dale. I can't touch him, so I'm just getting away from him. Nor do I have any interest in going back into that cell. Let me walk, or find one of your S-Classes and invite me back in under better circumstances where I might even be able to help you with your current predicament, but I'm not going into your tower again. I should also add that GexIn is free now." As he spoke, the ice around Dale/GexIn shattered,
    "Can we make an arrangement?" Boreal was ready for either. The first sign of any magic, Boreal would throw up a barrier and run. He could make a horse, that would work nicely. Or perhaps something faster...?

[​IMG]

Alessia clenched her fists as she saw the others fleeing, but the S-Classes were on it. They were going to get them, she knew that she could rely on them. They'd need their help though, they couldn't do it alone. She rushed into the other room.
    "We've found them, Cassandra and Quinn are going to need our help!" Alessia shouted. "Come on, we haven't got much time!" She raced back into the room and drew her sword ready to fight.

19. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    The strongest team Sapphire Eclipse had to offer, Cassandra had said. Had she not seen Team King? They were the team of legends and yet had been left behind in the mission of utmost importance. Nonetheless, Erigor and Kageyama were up to no good, and it was up to them to stop them. The way that X had simply run off with Kageyama before made him wonder about the man and whether they had narrowly avoided another trap, but that was something to worry about later. For now, the warrior simply brandished his sword and readied for combat.

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

"The honor is all mine." Zwei replied. Acting like this was going to take some time getting used to, but all he really had to do was stall until the real prince was found. Then he just needed to get out of these uncomfortable clothing without being caught and/or arrested. For now though he keep up the act and thus he plie'd like he was shown before out of respect to the princess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.