I have now seen all there is to see of KH3D

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Iskandar, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Saxima [screams geometrically]

2. Hiro ✩ Guardian

You and me both Sax. Trying to do the right thing can be hard.

3. C This silence is mine

Eh, it's not like we're about to run out of space or something. So maybe I should

But you also constantly miss obvious jokes, and before you say anything, I'm not talking about anything that I post. Just in general, you mock people because you don't understand their jokes. Seeing this, I'm more inclined to believe that you just say it's obvious to support your fellow circlejerker, than to be the judge of what his real intentions were. That'd be like me being the judge of everything risk said, it's not really how things should work.

4. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

It's more for cleanness and you not being a bother than using fewer resources. One should not do what is not necessary to get their point across.

Really? If you're right, then I need to work on that. Can you give some examples (with quotes)?

You already know better than that. I correct you no matter the circumstances. Unless I decide it will only feed you.

5. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

7. C This silence is mine

In any other section of the site, I would agree with you. But in the Spam Zone I really don't mind doing unnecessary things in general.

Alright, I'll give you some examples. Although, I'll have to get back to you with them, as I'd like to find some good examples.

Well, you're allowed to do it whenever you want, I'm just saying that it's not as credible when the person you're defending seems to be someone you would defend in any case.

8. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Sorry Christhor, I just don't get my panties in bunches like I used to. You'll have to do better than that.

9. Saxima [screams geometrically]

- posting so that I can showcase my pretty colors more -

10. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

And what pretty colours they are.

11. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

That they are.

So I will miss the blue and select orange.

12. C This silence is mine

They are very lovely, although your occasional highlighter word does blend a bit in with the background of the white skin.

13. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Thank you ~

I still have the other set, so if I ever want to change it back, I can.
    See, I worried about that, and originally had the select words as a different color, but the two clashed and it was unpleasant for my eyes.

I'm sorry. ;~;

14. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Do you change the color of select words manually or did you code it/template it somehow?

15. Saxima [screams geometrically]

If it were set to an automatic select, then people would easily decode all of my posts to find out about my diabolical plan to take over the world, and -

Whoops.

I made a template for it, but manually change the colors of the words. It seems like a bit of work, but I've been doing it for a little over half a year now, so it seems like nothing. •u•

16. C This silence is mine

Seems like it might have just been the crappy screen on my other laptop, as on this one it's perfectly fine to look at. So don't worry about it because of something I said at the very least. It does looks very good.

17. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I would prefer to keep unnecessary things out in general. This is the section I visit most, so it goes without saying that I meant this section. If that is too complicated, then instead try not to do things that are both unnecessary and annoying to others.

Thanks. I'll be waiting. If you don't come up with any then I won't just take your word for it, though, since I don't remember them myself and you couldn't find them.

That is reverse bias. I am a generally unbiased person, unto pushing away many people because I do not take their side. They feel betrayed.

Given what you know of my character and that I have allowed for both possibilities, my criticism of your action stands alone regardless of shadowjak truly intended.

18. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh god the irony.

19. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

The difference being that I actually aim to practice this, even if I may fail.

He does not.