I have now seen all there is to see of KH3D

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Iskandar, Jul 29, 2012.

1. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Didn't do it because I felt obligated.

2. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

[​IMG]

3. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
  4. C This silence is mine

Are you implying that you need to play Kingdom Hearts to know everything about it? The gameplay is not exactly deep or anything like that. Besides, RPGs are about story and characters, gameplay is second banana.

Hey look, SJ is referencing how terrible he was on staff. Hilarity abound!

5. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Hey look, Christhor is engaging ******* mode again. Hilarity abound!

6. C This silence is mine

I'm not seeing it. The first part is just a basic look at KH, while the latter was just saying what SJ said in a different way.

7. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Do you really want me to bother with you again?

If you were just reiterating, then why did you? Everyone understood what he said, either including you or excepting you. He was sarcastically implying that he had not done the job he was telling Chev to do. Notice the sarcastic bit.

If you did not read his sarcasm, then you are the only one who failed to read it and you are at fault. Even if you took it literally, you had no reason to reiterate because you saw nothing to clarify.

If you read it and posted what you did anyway, then you decided to take it literally in order to take a stab at him, and you are at fault.

Either way you were not justified in commenting in the way you did.

8. C This silence is mine

Wether it was sarctic or not, being a dick is still being a dick. But I don't actually believe it was sarcasm, as it is pretty well known that SJ did nothing when he was on staff. I took it literally because it was the truth, not some false information. There's nothing in the rules against reiterating as far as I can tell, so I really don't understand where your issue is coming from.

And Makaze, you are not really the person who should decide who is justified with their posts.

9. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Then everyone read it as sarcastic but you.

I have problems with things regardless of the rules. Do not use the rules as a standard for what is acceptable, for that they are not. Better and worse actions exist within those allowed by the rules.

You had no reason to reiterate and that stands regardless of the rules. Even if you thought that he was mocking himself, you went to mock him further. That is a dick move. My issue with it is that your claim is implausible and it still makes your action unjustified, or at the very least without reason.

The only reason you could have had was that you knew he was being sarcastic and decided to reiterate to emphasis how true it was. Correcting the implied falsehood in a statement by agreeing with the statement.

Whether you tried to imply that he was worthless as staff in opposition to his statement or in agreement with it, you were, as Nate said, being a dick.

Everyone is 'the person who should decide who is justified with their posts'. I am no special authority, and neither is anyone else. Whether or not your post is justified can be judged by anyone equally. I am just the one who has chosen to present reasons for the observation.

10. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Mak, if this is what he really thinks this. It's not worth your time to defend me, bro.

You can't fix stupid.

11. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

oh shi- Misty is viewing. Everyone run.

12. Misty gimme kiss

SJ's performance on staff more than three years ago is neither here nor there. No use getting all riled up about it.

Also, please don't call each other dicks. It's unsightly. thnx bros.

[​IMG]

13. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Looking at the 'viewing users,' we all did actually gtfo.

14. C This silence is mine

You're mistaking my response, it was a response meant to be taken in the same manner as his posts in this thread. Alternatively, a lot of other threads as well. Which is dickish. And yes, my response was the same. However, you are putting a lot of people in the same barrel here, thinking that everyone agrees with your view. Wether or not you believe your views to be the one true view, you must still be aware that a lot of people disagree with them.

Besides, we all know that the true spoiler would be that
    Lea is the next keyblade master

15. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Oh, let's see what's going on in this thread.

Oop - never mind.

16. C This silence is mine

Your ego is about the same size as that of Akaz, it's no wonder you'd reply with this. Don't worry though bro, I know what was going on behind the scenes.

17. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I suggest you not reiterate where it is not necessary.

I am? I thought I was using how obvious his intention was and implying that anyone who did not get it was sub-par.

18. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

You two both need to shush.

19. Hiro ✩ Guardian

[​IMG]

20. Yozora Archer

Man I had already watched some pretty high spoiler scenes from a Japanese video about DDD.

I regret doing that..... I'll never fully enjoy these Kingdom Hearts games.