Dream Drop Distance I cant find Brilliant Fantasy to make the Ryu Dragon.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by LPGamer15, Sep 12, 2012.

1. LPGamer15 Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey guys I need a little bit of help getting the Ryu Dragon. I got enough Lofty Fancy, however I need 2 Brilliant Fantasy to make the Ryu Dragon. I looked online a little bit and saw that you can get it in portals at The World That Never Was, so I went there and looked through the whole world and there was not a single portal. Then it said at the Symphony of Scorcey (As Riku-direct words) and I played the portals there and didn't get any Brilliant Fantasy. My next guess would be to go back to The World That Never Was and keep dropping until a portal appears and play it to hopefully get a Brilliant Fantasy. The reason why I want the Ryu Dragon is because I can get Super Glide for Sora which would be really cool, plus I'm a person that loves to complete videogames. If you have any suggestions please feel free to leave them below. Thanks! :)

2. Krowley Moderator

Brilliant Fantasies can be found in Portals in "The World that Never Was."
    I only found them while playing Riku, so not sure if it works for Sora as well.

3. LPGamer15 Merlin's Housekeeper

I searched there as Riku and there wasn't any portals. Ill keep dropping and see what happens.

4. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

I tried as riku and managed to find a few

5. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Well said portals you are looking for are the Special portals. Those get a bit more tricky since only one is open in each world per drop. And on top of that you can't redo them until you've completed them all. Or at least so I've been told, I actually can't confirm that last part. But until you complete them all you can tell if one is open by the Nightmare in the start menu. If it is a silhouette then you haven't found it yet and it should be there somewhere. If it is colored in then you have already completed that one and can't do it again.

Just a quick confirmation though. Do you know how to use link portals? It is a feature of the game that is easy to look past. When I was explaining it to a friend IRL he was looking for a physical portal at first.

6. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

I can confirm that you can redo them after completing them all but trust me when I say it is a pain to complete all of them as there is mostly six portals per world per character except in The World That Never Was. The way I got Brilliant Fantasies though is by killing my dream eaters. You probably never had trouble keeping your Dream Eaters alive as when you heal yourself you heal them but if one of your Dream Eater dies you can get one of two ingredients for making Dream Eaters. The one Dream Eater that drops Brilliant Fantasies is Kab Kannon. A really hard to make Dream Eater but Europe was so kind enough to upload the special card that unlocks him.
    [​IMG]

Scan the card. Get Kab Kannon. Put him in Sora's Party. Go to the part of Symphony of Sorcery where you fought the boss. There are two Ryu Dragon's there that should be able to kill Kab Kannon. It'll take a while since he his very high defence. When he dies you have a chance of getting Brilliant Fantasies. Don't worry though. You can always scan the card again to get another.

7. LPGamer15 Merlin's Housekeeper

I dropped a couple times for Riku at The World That Never Was and eventually portals showed up. So i did all three of them and out of the 3 one of them gave me a Brilliant Fantasy. I got one Brilliant Fantasy out of two. Better keep dropping or try Luxord's method of killing your Kab Kannon at the Symphony of Scorcery.

8. LPGamer15 Merlin's Housekeeper

Yay! I got the Ryu Dragon! I got the SuperGlide ability and gave it to Sora. The ability is pretty neat and was worth the work, plus the Ryu Dragon has a cool Link Gauge move :D