High Quality Video and Screenshots from the Latest Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Jun 16, 2015.

1. libregkd -

Square has released a few screen shots, as well as the whole trailer, in high resolution! So now you can enjoy the trailer without resorting to stream rips!

Trailer:

Screenshots:
    KH3_01re.jpg KH3_04.jpg KH3_05re.jpg
    For those you who really loved the trailer and would like to download it, you can visit our cutscene archive and download all the latest videos on Kingdom Hearts III.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Now that we have a better look at Sora's new outfit, it definitely feels closer to his KH3D outfit than his KH2 outfit. Also that beautiful looking water with the pirate ship attack... so beautiful...
    2. Amaury
      Amaury
      I'm looking forward to how they configured the AI.
    3. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠
      ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠
      It looks like they know what they are doing with this, so far so good. Thanks for the updates.
    4. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Looks like they enjoyed the KH3D outfit, because that's what the new one reminds me of. Maybe Sora is just partial to the Red and Black more than Red and White. Interesting showing Xehanort's keyblade hanging up like that too, wonder what's up with that
    5. KeybearerofSea
      KeybearerofSea
      This was a great trailer! I loved seeing Sora looking a bit more mature. I mean, it's not much but it does appear that he has grown a few inches. I also liked seeing young Xehanort and Young Eraqus playing chess and having that discussion about the prophecy. Seeing Eraqus so young and light heartened was... delightful to me. I mean, he is so.... "broken" in Birth By Sleep, but then who could blame him? Now as to Xehanort... "facepalm" totally the same, which is to be expected.

Seeing Tangled in KH was also awesome! I am totally on board for seeing Mother Gothal! as one of the villains! After all (mother knows best!) "wink" I wonder if we will get some of the original VA's from the film? I mean, I know Mandy Moore was in Kingdom Hearts 1, right? I don't think I am wrong about that.
    6. Misty
      Misty
      Yeah, she voiced Aerith in only the first Kingdom Hearts game.
    7. KeybearerofSea
      KeybearerofSea
      Yes! Not crazy! Thank you! :D
    8. DualBladeRoxas
      DualBladeRoxas
      Well from the trailer here is what I picked out:
      1. (this is obvious) You don't start out with new cloths since Sora's wearing his KH2 stuff while fighting the Rock Titan. Meaning that these new cloths are probably special and allow you to perform certain actions which I am guessing is bringing DDD's abilities to the real world. His new clothing somewhat resembles that of his in DDD so it makes sense to me...
      2. Because of #1, Rock Titan is probably one of the first few bosses meaning Olympus Coliseum (or whatever that world is) is pretty early in the game like it usually is
      3. Obvious flowmotion is obvious
      4. Along with flowmotion, it looks like the viking ship, tea cups, Pegasus, etc. work like reality shifts. Just from the footage from the Rock Titan, it seemed that when sora blocked the stomp and hit its leg, a little turquoise shard thing appeared and I'm assuming that the player pressed triangle and circle to activate it, just like you would press X and A on the DS.
      5. In the trailer, there is a calendar behind Eraqus that matches up EXACTLY with the month of October of this year. Maybe a teaser for its release date? I hope so.
      1. Roxas gif.gif
    9. KeybearerofSea
      KeybearerofSea
      Well if it is an October release I hope its the 27th! That's my B-day and KHIII would be the icing on my sea salt cake of presents! :D
    10. Misty
      Misty
      Not to dash anyone's hopes, but Kingdom Hearts III is not releasing October of this year.
    11. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠
      ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠
      I don't think anyone realistically thinks that KH3 is coming out anytime soon. In my eyes it would have to be at least 2016 (late 2016, that is) if not later.
    12. Misty
      Misty
      I was mostly responding to @DualBladeRoxas and @KeybearerofSea . My bad, should have quoted them.

I think 2017 is a realistic time frame for release. FFXV definitely isn't coming this year -- probably 2016 -- and KH3 will definitely not be before that.
    13. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠
      ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠
      Yeah I was more or less just thinking out loud...sorry lol. I agree with this 100% tho.
    14. KeybearerofSea
      KeybearerofSea
      Yeah I was more so kidding myself. I agree, a late 2016 release if not sometime in 2017. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1434530605][/DOUBLEPOST]You know it just hit me. Do you guys think we will find out who is Eraqus and Xehanorts Master was? I mean, I've always thought it could be Yen Sid, but that's just a guess.
      Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
    15. Gelatinous Ghost
      Gelatinous Ghost
      I am loving everything about this. The textures/depth of the environments, how the battle mechanics seem to be coming along (Did I see something resembling a shotlock?),Sora's new look, etc. Looks like I will finally have to cave and buy a PS4. As soon as I finish up 2.5 HD and FF XV gets a release date. ​
    16. Menos Grande
      Menos Grande
      I've noticed that they took some aspects of BBS as well, that whole aiming thing that replaced the drive forms (Final/master/magic/attack/slide) from KH II. Some of those drives seems like the flowmotion from DDD, so they are a natural evolution. But I would like to have the previous forms as well... I really liked that the trinity got back though.
    17. The Enigmatic Superior
      The Enigmatic Superior
      During the 'Pegasus' Chariot' Summon/Transformation, there is a brief moment in the sequence where the Keyblade Sora is using (I'm guessing it'll be callled something like 'Zeus' Thunderbolt') takes on the form of a shield.

http://i.imgur.com/hjS8ajo.jpg

You can see the handle for the shield during the transformation from Keyblade to Shield here:

http://i.imgur.com/9IIgBVV.jpg

And from Shield to Chariot here:

http://i.imgur.com/hqYjpyC.jpg

This along with the Blasters and Rocket Launcher (?) used during the Tangled sequence suggest that Keyblades may potentially have 3 Levels/Forms.

Lvl 1 - Keyblade/Base Form
      Lvl 2 - Blasters/Shield
      Lvl 3 - Rocket Launcher/Chariot
    18. Calxiyn
      Calxiyn
      Sora is also using this Keyblade in the 'Tangled' World (Which previously a lot of people on Tumblr thought was a fish)

[​IMG]

During that transformation sequence, you can see a better look at the "basic" Keyblade itself. Obviously this is mid transformation so there's some fancy lightning bolts coming out of it that aren't on the normal Keyblade, but this is a better look at it for sure.

[​IMG]
    19. The Enigmatic Superior
      The Enigmatic Superior
      Given Xehanort's line of "The Future is already written" during that sequence, it makes me wonder if this point takes place during the events of 'Dream Drop Distance' when Young Xehanort has met his future self, thus he already knows that he is fated/destined to wield that Keyblade.