Hey all.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Pararith, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pararith Merlin's Housekeeper

Time for me to make a introduction, I've been a Kingdom Hearts fan for quite a while now (2008) and i've beat every single Kingdom Hearts on hardest difficulty and Final Mix if possible. I'm also a fan of Dark Souls and the Star Wars series. Well that's it for now, Cya all around.

2. Misty gimme kiss

Welcome to the site Pararith! Glad to have you aboard. That's quite a resume for the KH series, bet you're looking forward to getting the trophies in KH 1.5. :]

I am also a big Star Wars fan. 8) If you have any questions or just want to talk, feel free to leave me (or any other staff member) a message!

3. Pararith Merlin's Housekeeper

Really cant wait for KH 1.5, Was seriously considering importing but i'd rather wait for the english Final Mix. :D

4. kingdomheartsgeek Traverse Town Homebody

Welcome to kh-vids.net the best KH source. Stay out the spamzone and everything will be fine

5. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

welcome to the site where i am not getting on lately. i am your master and i say follow the rules and post whatever you feel like posting.

6. Labrys King's Apprentice

Welcome to khv! I bet youre excited for the new installment of kh1.5, me too!
    Critical is a bitch on final mix man, good luck trying to beat it.
    Nice to meet you hope you like your stay here, make sure to read the rules

7. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

Hello and welcome to kh-vids. Beating all of the games on hardest difficulty is a pretty good accomplishment.
    Anyway, feel free to post around the forums and remember to have fun. Hope to see you around the community. :)

8. Pararith Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks all for the messages, To add to my list is beating KH2FM on Critical without switching the Keyblade, so i fought everything with the Kingdom Key at about level 40 or so.

9. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Welcome Pararith, that's quit the "rap" sheet you've got there. You seem pretty dedicated to the series, so i'm sure you'll fit right in here ^^

Make sure you've read the rules. Check out all the different forums. There's usually one for everyone.

Have fun, and see ya around the forums ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.