hey <3

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Hilary, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hilary Merlin's Housekeeper

I came upon this site while i was looking for a a place for clean and good cut scenes for a gmv i want to make..and i must say this site is amazing! I started playing kingdom hearts unknowingly practically backwards..so i am still new to this game. I got days first..(still havent beat it..leach grave has me stuck) and than from there i got and beat dream drop which i love by the way...and i am now playing kingdom hearts 2..hopefully soon i will be able to play in order lol. I know i am awful...i kinda just take what games i can get when i can afford it.

anyway My name is hilary and i love kingdom hearts alot. I am admittedly a riku/sora shipper..lol

man am i rambling..anyway just wanted to drop a line and say HI and thank you guys.

2. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

Hello and welcome to KH-vids! Glad to have you here. If you have any questions feel free to contact a staff member.
    Hope to see you around :)

3. Hilary Merlin's Housekeeper

oh i will and when i finnish getting the clips i need and make my gmv i will be sure to post it on here for you all to see. it will be my first game music video though so hopefully its not too bad.I am used to just make amvs

4. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

Haha, you're not awful for playing the series backwards. You play as you can =)
    Welcome, Hilary!
    It is a pleasure to have you here with us.
    If you have any questions or feel you need some assistance, please don't hesitate to ask any of our staff.
    For they are cool and will be more than happy to help you.

Have fun and make many new friends!
    Looking forward to seeing some of your videos later.

See you around!

5. Hilary Merlin's Housekeeper

o
    h man i was worried i was..i got so much grief at the last con i went to when i mentioned i am playing it out of order.

6. Light-Rune Maven Seer

HEY! Welcome to Kh-vids. I loved making gmv's and yet I only ever finished a few. I tend to care most about the cannon pairings for some reason. If there is more than one, I usually end up picking what ends up not being the one the one the show creators don't pick. Anyway, now is the time I make a comment about my questionable mental state... I got nothing.

... Well that was just wrong, cause last time I checked most people started the series off with KH 2.

Anyway, Have a great time here, and I Hope we get along well. I'm here at least a little while everyday unless otherwise noted. So if you need anyone to talk to, I shall accept. See you around!

7. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

Sorry to hear that =/
    As Flood said, there are many who had never really played kh until the second game.
    So no worries! You are just fine haha

8. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Welcome to the site Hilary ^^ I don't think there's anything wrong with playing the games out of order. I started with 2 before I played 1. I still haven't played most of the games myself.

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and that you feel welcomed ^^

Check out the Video Showcase. Lot's of good GMV's and AMV's in there.

Read the rules, etc.

Hope to see you around the forums ^^

9. Hilary Merlin's Housekeeper

You can post amvs here too???? Hmm maybe i will check out the rules and such and post one of mine[DOUBLEPOST=1368852493][/DOUBLEPOST]I posted one..i couldnt find the rules..but hopefully this one is ok.. I mean there is some minor small kisses but its approprate. if not i can take it down

10. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

I think I'm a little late, but, welcome!

11. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm also late, but Welcome to KH-Vids! Like what Nights said, Ask a staff member or read the FAQs if you have any questions, read the rules and ask any one of us for help if you need any. Hehehe... BbS is the first game that I ever played, so you can say that I play the games in order of chronological order... And Hi to you as well.

P.S. Ignore what Flood said about his mental state, he's just trolling the newbies. :P

12. Infernolefland Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey have fun playing through those games ~Scotty

13. lilyaccidentaladventurer Merlin's Housekeeper

Just wanted to say it's nice to meet you! :)
    ~Lily

14. Hilary Merlin's Housekeeper

I finished my video! i posted it on here just now hope you all love it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.