Hello :)

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Vagineer, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, time for my introduction, even though it's a little late for that. My name is Austin, I'm a 14 year old who loved the Kingdom Hearts series since 2006. I have been addicted to the series since then. My likes are the Kingdom Hearts series (no suprise there :P), horror games (specifically Amnesia: The Dark Descent), music and reading books. My dislikes are bullies, my fear of heights and my fear of crowds. I will always be a Kingdom Hearts fan 'till the very end. Kingdom Hearts FTW!!!

Also, if you haven't noticed, I'm a HUGE fan of anime, especially Bleach. XD

2. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

Hello Austin. Glad to hear you decided to make an intro thread and it seems like you're enjoying it here so far.
    Feel free to send me a PM if you ever want. See you around.

3. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Thanks. I'll PM you if I need some help.

4. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

Welcome, Austin!
    It is very nice to have you here with us!
    I hope that your time here has been great so far and that you have began to make many new friends.

See you around the forums! ^-^

5. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Thank you very much. :) And I am feeling great!!!

6. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Hey there Ulquiorra, nice username btw, welcome to KHV. Looks like you've already gotten the hang of things, so there's no need to tell you to read the rules i'm sure ^^

There's actually a few different sections here that you might be interested in. I generally recommend all the forums that are solely for KH.

You should check out these as well:
    • Gaming: Generally all about games. It's for the non-kingdom hearts related games.
    • Literature: If you like books, you can go here to get reviews and recommendations, or discuss your favorite books.
    • Music: This one's all about music. You'll find various entries in here, ranging from folk music to hip/hop and even that good ole' rock'n'roll.
    Have fun, and see ya around the forums ^^

7. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

welcome to the site where i rule all. i am your master and i say follow the rules and post whatever you feel like posting.

8. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Thanks! I'll check those forum sections next time, especially Gaming and Music. I'll see you around the forums too!

9. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Hey Austin!
    I find it so cute that you're fourteen!! Awww. Sorry, I'm really lame and I found that so cute and wow I'm old ; ~ ; ahh sorry if I creeped you out

ANYWAY. Welcome to KH-Vids!
    I feel like you'd fit right in the community! Like the other mentioned, since you have a love for music, anime and books - be sure to check out all the other sections in the forum. There are incredibly interesting, informative and fun things over there - like you can discuss a book or an artist with fellow fans and members. If you want to get to know others, just leave them a VM on their profile! People here are generally nice and awesome so there's nothing to be afraid of. If you ever need help with anything on the forum, ask a friend and contact the staff who will surely help you out. I hope you enjoy your stay here on KHV and I hope to see you around often!! Have a great day n _ n

10. Doukuro Chaser

Amnesia is a good game...

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Hope you've been enjoying your time here and are adjusting/adjusted to it.

11. Light-Rune Maven Seer

I'm a little late to responding, so yeah, we're good. I'm insane, yada yada yada. (Been over that part 9 times now) I'm turning 16 in April, so I'm not much older than you. I hope you enjoy the site. :)

12. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

I'm a little late too Lol. XD But Ya I'm Calxiyn and I'm the KH trivia Nut XD Well at least I think I am. and I'm also an Actress/Singer/Youtuber/dancer (Kind of) I write stories, make characters for no reason, and am all around just about having fun. I'm really into Anime too, my favorites are 'Another' and 'Mirai Nikki'

Anyway I'll see you on the Forums, I'm mostly like... everywhere? :P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.