Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Noobles, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noobles Merlin's Housekeeper

Hello KH-Vids.Net! I'm Noobles. I'm so glad to be here. I came here from kh13.com and I wanted to branch out to other Kingdom Hearts forum.

Sadly, I just found out about Kingdom Hearts about a month ago. So I've been punching myself for not finding it sooner. But hey, eventually I found it! I'm working my ways on the series wanted to be more involved in KH so this is the second KH forum I'm on. Currently on Kingdom Hearts 2 (Yes I know, I'm slow) and working my way up. Sort of playing/going in the order the games came out. Hopefully I don't spoiled too much.

Once again, really glad to be here. This place already looks welcoming.

And yes, I like the character Roxas.
    Noobles-

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Welcome the forum.

If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to ask. We're all wonderful people.

3. kingdomheartsgeek Traverse Town Homebody

Hi i'm Antiroxas from kh13 here

4. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Hey Noobles! Good to meet you! Welcome to KHV, the land of wonderful people and KH videos. Feel free to browse the site and ask questions.

5. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Be careful dude this site has tons of trolls and individuals who may try to bring you down. This site is not at all like Kh13 since they tend to branch their conversations off to meaningless jargon. Plus, if you wish to post something important and want intelligent conversations don't post something in the Spam Zone like I did.

6. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

No, people who are too harsh get banned. For the most part, we're rather nice. We do go off topic a lot though.

And intelligent conversation has no place in the Spam Zone. It is the Underzone of the site where chaos reigns!!!

7. sonicfan23 Traverse Town Homebody

Hi there! I just recently started using the KH-Vids.net forums. I hope you have a nice experience :D

And Roxas...All time favorite character.

8. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Hi there! Welcome to KH vids. Play nice and have fun. Btw how's KH13 like? I've never checked another KH forum.

9. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Your name reminds me quite a bit of noodles. You are in a good place because the entire forum loves noodles!

Noodles of all sizes. Asian noodles of all the sort. Chow mein. Soba. Guksu. Anything you can name. We have a wonderful selection of noodles here that is so wonderful I hope you stay in our forum noodle-y noodle shop with a Kingdom Hearts theme. Please stay. We even have linguine. We can offer you linguine. People do not even consider pasta to be a type of noodle but pasta and noodles are the same gosh darn it. Now I hope your presence on the forum will allow everyone to understand that pasta and noodles are as similar as Roxas and Sora, alright. Gosh darn those noodleheads. Please be our noodly saviour and do not hesitate to contact any staff member for noodle help! (Like how to cook a good Vietnamese vermicelli dish, that is so delicious oh my lord.)

10. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Well, hiya~! ^^

It's okay about the one-month thing; I joined the site before I'd actually played any of the games...

11. Karuta Reborn

If you came here for nonstop Kingdom Hearts conversations then you'll sadly be let down, as nobody here really talks about Kingdom Hearts much to be honest. But welcome nonetheless, I hope you enjoy your stay.

12. Llave Superless Moderator

We got rid of trolls a long time ago. We are now... TENGUS!
    But yeah dude don't post in the spamzone if wanna talk about serious stuff, it's our crazy fun place where we just say and do silly things.

Anywho welcome to KHV, Noobles. Reminds me of noodles, just like my good friend What? stated. (However I shan't go into a paragraph of which it does remind me of specifically.)
    Have fun and enjoy Kingdom Hearts.

13. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Glad you discovered the series (even though it's only been a month :D )! Enjoy your time here (as well as KH13 if you still go there. I used to be a member there but I eventually gave up on that site).

14. Noobles Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, I mistyped Noodles on Minecraft and all the Moderators and OP started calling me that. So since then, I've been called Noobles. Reading this is making me hungry and I know how to cook all kind of noodles so don't you worry.

I should open a Noodle Shop at Twilight Town :3

15. Llave Superless Moderator

Or even better, do so on KHV. I'm sure you'd receive quite a large crowd thereof.

16. Mysty Unknown

Welcome to our cozy little forum of people. Be wary of the spam zone friend. People will troll in there so try not to take it serious there, have fun everywhere though. Welcome to the wonderful world of KHvids

17. kingdomheartsgeek Traverse Town Homebody

And please note that you intro thead will get locjed after 7 days or 10 replies

18. Cutsceneaddict Traverse Town Homebody

Hey Noobles! Welcome to KHvids! It's great that you've just discovered Kingdom Hearts. KH2 is one of the best games in the franchise. Good luck completing them all :)

Looking forward to seeing you around on the forums!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.