Hello chums

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Jaһan, Jul 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaһan Moogle Assistant

Hello everyone!

After a long time of using this site for KH news, I decided to create an account. I'm not very good with introductions so I'll keep it short.

The names Jahan and if you understood the word "chum" then you'll know I'm from good ol' England.

See you guys around.

2. kingdomheartsgeek Traverse Town Homebody

Well hello there and welcome to the best KH site on the whole internetz.
    Read what?'s thread to get familliar here. And i recommend staying out the spamzone.

3. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Welcome. Good to meet you. There are lots of members that will help out if you have any questions.

And don't be afraid to look through the spam zone. We could always use cool members/people to socialize with in there.

4. Llave Superless Moderator

Welcome dawling

[​IMG]

Awesome username, especially the 'h' lol. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or another staff-erooni.

5. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Shah Jahan!
    My god, where have you been all these years? Do you realize what has happened to your Mughal Empire in your absence? The Marathis and then the British took it over! And now your Perso-Arabic state has become a secular democracy named after the subcontinent. They renamed Shahjahanabad back to Delhi! But this is not the worst; your beautiful Taj Mahal, made in honour of your wife, is slowly and gradually falling into decay! Almighty Shah, you must reclaim your throne.

Remember all of the glorious qualities of your realm? I certainly do, oh yes. It was like yesterday when we played poker with the Safavids and Ottomans on the luxurious beaches by the Hormuz.

It is good to see you grace our presence here, at the very least. I hope you have a wonderful time on our tiny little forum.

6. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

welcome to the site where i rule all. i am your master and i say follow the rules n post whatever u feel like posting.

7. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Welcome to KH-Vids, Jahan! Ask any staff member or look on the FAQs if you have any questions. And feel free to ask any one of us for help if you need any. See you around the forums!

Britain, Huh? I've always wanted to go there...

8. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Welcome to the site, Jahan. ^^

Make sure to read up on the rules before posting, okay. ^^

There's lots more to do on the site than simply look at news. There's a place for just about everything, at least most general forms of interest.

Hope you enjoy your stay, have fun. ^^

9. Jaһan Moogle Assistant

Actually my family derives from Pakistan not India, but It's not everyday that you are mistaken for a once great Indian Emperor haha

10. xXHumanoidLoverXx Destiny Islands Resident

Welcome to the site Jahan ^_^

11. Amaury Legendary Hero

Hello, Jahan. Welcome to the site.

Hope you decide to stick around and give us your soul.

12. jafar custom title

welcome to the site dude. and if you understood the word dude, you'll understand that im from MURRICA. read the rules and have fun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.