Hallo.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Toxicity, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toxicity Merlin's Housekeeper

Hi there. (:
    Before you think I spelled "hello" wrong, I did not, for "hallo" is German for Hello.
    Just thought I would point that out.

Let me just say a few things about myself.

My username "Toxicity" was a merge of "Toxic" and "City." Now that the obvious is out of the way, Toxicity comes from the System of a Down album. I am a fan of System of a Down, but would I consider myself a fan? No, I do not listen to a lot of their songs, only a few selected. I am a fan of Linkin Park and Eminem I must say.

I like music, obviously, but love? I don't see how people can say they "love" music. Sure, music is cool, but to me it is not my life that I have to listen to every day and hour.

I like role-playing. I am trying to advance in it, by writing and other techniques such as a practice site I used until I felt I could move on. Any role playing groups or topics that I should join?

I have visited this site before, but only for cut-scene archives for Animate Music Videos. I need to try and get more music for the videos. Do any of you have any selections or preferences on what music I should get for it. Would be highly appreciated.

I know my grammar is not the best, and neither is my spelling at times. I will try my best to catch them and edit them right away. So, sorry in advance if it happens a lot, which I hope it won't.

Well, this is all I can think of for the time being.

Please, if you have any other questions about me, or for me, ask away, I don't get offended easily. (:

I also apologize for whatever I say from this point forward. I have a tendency to be blunt about things, and I don't mean, more less, want to offend any one, so please, if you find anything I say offensive, then message me privately of your concerning.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Welcome to the forum, Toxicity! (It's even a word, too. Mozilla Firefox isn't underlining it red.)

I see no conventional errors in your posts, haha!

Anyway, if you're interested in roleplaying, you should check out the Roleplaying Arena forum here.

See you around!

Staff is as follows:
    • Administrators
    • Super Moderators
    • Moderators
    • Reporters
    • Coders
    There are also Premium Members like me, but we're not part of the staff team, just users with more privileges; in order to become one, you must acquire 1,000 posts.

3. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

Hi there. Welcome to the club. Please read the rules and follow them. Anyway--hope you have fun.

4. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

hi there, welcome to the forums!

i'm not sure if you're asking for suggestions of roleplays to join, or what, but there is a nice roleplay discussion section where you can talk/suggest anything (as long as it sticks to the rules). other than that, there are tons of things on these forums that will interest you. : )

5. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Hi there, Love your username. Have to say were in the same boat with System Of a Down (big fan of Chop Suey). Welcome to the site and i'll see you around (of course since I just joined your RP) lol.

6. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Salutations, Toxicity ^_^ Nice to meet you. Make sure to check out the forum rules.

Most users here are pretty nice and easy to get along with. Have fun, enjoy your stay, and hope to see you on the forums ^^

7. Toxicity Merlin's Housekeeper

Yes, Chop Suey is amazing. (:

And thank you everyone for the welcoming's (:

8. Karuta Reborn

Welcome to KHV!
    Read the rules, beware the Spam Zone and enjoy your stay!

9. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Oooh, a roleplayer? Excellent~! : D

As muff monkey said, there's an entire RP section to rifle through! The main section is a bunch of fandom roleplaying (based on shows, movies, games, books, etc.), while there is also a section featuring original roleplays if none of the fandom ones strike your fancy (or if you don't really want to start one, which I completely understand; they're a hassle to maintain and people get upset when you don't maintain them. *gulps and looks away from Whovian RPers*). There's the discussion section that muff mentioned, where people just talk about roleplays—this section also includes any and all OoC threads—and then every once in a while, Role Play Idol will start up! It's a wicked fun RP competition (although I lost by default when I forgot to post by the deadline for one of the rounds...), and if you're confident enough in your RPing skills, I highly recommend you join up when the next season starts.

Some of the popular RPs right now include Crossover Cove, an extremely open-ended RP where you can play as your favorite (or least favorite) fictional character from anywhere and toss them in a completely new setting! There's also Kingdom Hearts SOS, a prequel/AU to Birth by Sleep, featuring many worlds, many Keybladers, and three masked Keybladers you don't want to cross. Sword Art Online Side Stories has popped up from nowhere and quickly gained a following, in a fashion not dissimilar to its source material, featuring death-trap video games and lots of fighting. ♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣ is a popular original roleplay where strange things happen on a daily basis, and you rush towards your impending, inescapable fate.

...Whew, that was a lot to type...

So, maybe you get an idea of some of the cool roleplays we have going on. : D

With regards to the music, I believe there's a thread dedicated to music suggestions in the Music section, should you check that out. If that fails, you could seek members out and ask what they like in particular.

I also really appreciate your Pikachu signature~ ^^

Welp, if I haven't killed you with this wall of text, I hope you enjoy yourself here!

10. Toxicity Merlin's Housekeeper

I think that Sandy Claws member beat you to the color coded members, but thanks, I will be sure to remember this more.

I think I found out the whole RP section, thank you for making it a lot more simple to understand though.
    I have only posted one RP, but since it is not popular, I might look at others.
    Oh, and the Pikachu signature, the image, I had borrowed from HoT, (I remembered that.) But you probably already knew that.
    And, I don't think you killed me, I mean, I am already dead so ... It's be difficult to re-kill me ( :

11. Splodge Twilight Town Denizen

Hello, welcome to the forum. Hope you meet new people and have a smashing time. See you on the threads.

12. kingdomheartsgeek Traverse Town Homebody

Welcome to kh-vids.net

13. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

Hello and welcome to the site! :D
    Khv is a pretty great community with a lot of amazing people and great things to do! :) I hope you enjoy it here. See you around.

14. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

welcome to the site where i rule all. i am your master and i say follow the rules and post whatever you feel like posting

15. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

Welcome!
    It is nice to have you here with us!
    I hope that you will enjoy your time here and make many new friends!

See you around the forum!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.