Site News Graphic art survey

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Ienzo, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Hey everyone!

Llave and I have been working on ways of trying to boost activity in the graphic art section but your input is required! We are trying our best to improve the section and the two regular competitions that are run for your benefit so if you could just spare a bit of time to fill out this short survey then we shall be most pleased (and you shall be rewarded with rainbows and glitter : D).

Anything you write down is for staff use only and will not be shared with anyone.

Things you need to know

Fortnight tutorials
    This is an idea currently being toyed with, it isn't a competition but more of a community thing. It's basically someone will post a tutorial for a signature (one a KHV member posted or another that they found useful) for everyone to follow. You can then post your results in the thread and talk about it with other members to help you improve or just to learn a new technique or just for fun. Tutorials for GIMP, Photoshop, beginners and advanced people shall be posted to give everyone a chance. In the survey, the question is whether you'd partake and find it useful?

Artist section
    This is an idea that has been played with for a while. It's basically a section in graphic art to post and discuss other people's work (art that is not your own from other artists like ones that inspire you). The main concern would be whether you'd actually use it.

Other
    Please be as detailed as possible, if you don't frequent the graphic art section then you can still give your thoughts as any and all thoughts are welcome! You are all members of course. Also, don't be afraid to speak your mind but don't flame or be outright rude.

This will remain open for you to do until 30th September for you to get your thoughts in. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions of things you are unsure about it this thread and we'll try and answer them as quickly as possible. You don't need to answer all the questions but please do as much as you can.
    Thanks all you lovely people : D​

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

It has been brought to my attention that an error may come up when you are submitting your answers, we are very sorry about this, your reply does come through and we do receive it.

If you are unsure, then you can PM me your answers but I will send out a confirmation message to you to say we have received your reply as quickly as possible.

Thank you very much for your time and opinions! They are much appreciated, keep them coming!