Kingdom Hearts II Florida's Natural Fruit Snacks

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There are also the bit size snacks. This is the roll-up one. Is nothing big, really.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

That's the one I have, it's pretty sour. It's been blessed by a rabai...

3. Nanaki Broken in six places

WTF?? That's weird and cool at the same time. Meh,too bad there aren't any here....this state sucks....>.>;

4. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

holy ****! i eat those fruit snacks! they're like fruit nuggets o crap i think my teacher once handed out those fruit snacks to us in class and i saw the box and he put it in the trash can......nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i wish i shoulda know but that time i didnt know khII was out was only thinking about khI and com gawd me stupid ******

5. The Twin My, what a strange duet

That's...kinda cool I guess...see, I got exceited and thought it was little shaped thingys, not like that. You know, like an Axel shaoed cherry one, an orange Sora, grape Namine, blue salty-sweet ice cream bar, that sort of thing.

I have to go shopping today anyway, maybe I'll check Stop n Shop. You just never know. I know a friend of mine who's love that Sora if I found it.

6. Daenerys Targaryen ok

Lol really??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.