Fire Emblem: The Five Embers

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Mysty, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

There was only one left on the battlefield and once that one was slain they would be able to liberate the village. The rest that he and his allies killed off were mere fodder and with this last man they needed to unite in order to finish this off without any casualties. Stepping passed the fallen body of the bandit he killed he proceed to make his way towards the leader of the group as fast as he could.

His other allies had already made way towards the last enemy and the battle already seemed to be in their favour, but Valentine could not get overconfident with the whole scenario. They would still benefit from his help and in turn he would be able to gain his fair share of battle experience as well. His fellow disciples all had managed to dish out some damage towards the boss before him, but it was clear that their fatigue was starting to affect them.

The fighter of the group handled herself well, but she was starting to show her fatigue. If they was a perfect time to strike then this would be it. Before the bandit could attack any more Valentine rushed up to the bandit and swung at his foe. The two weapons clashed and Valentine narrowed his eyes and gritted his teeth with calm smile as he got pushed backwards a bit stumbling a bit. Though it was true that he had the advantage, it did not necessarily mean that he would come out on top. He blocked a blow heading towards him and skid back a bit, keeping his legs firm on the ground.

The clash of blades proved to be in the favour of Valentine. The wounds that the bandit received seemed to be hampering his movements and gave Valentine a better chance. With a smirk Valentine pushed forwards and slashed away the axe that his opponent used before slashing upwards and cut through the flesh of his opponent. Panting a bit Valentine lowered his weapon as the bandit fell to the ground.

2. Mysty Unknown

BATTLE VICTORY

Lucia leveled to 4
    +2 HP
    Smoch leveled to 4
    +1 HP
    Sasha leveled to 4
    +2 HP
    Valentine leveled to 4
    +1 HP

The battle at been finished and the villagers were saved. After an intense battle, it was decided to rest at the village. The Villagers were very willing and helpful to tend the wounds of the injured and give them places to rest for the night.

Christine herself was thankful nobody had lost their lives in such a fight. The plans to march out to their destination were decided to be put to a halt until midday tomorrow. Until then, the soldiers were given time to rest and talk. Christine herself wanted to know more about the brave men and women that worked alongside her to beat the bandits.

Gathering the Disciples together, Christine gave a slight smile. "Hello new friends. Its a pleasure to meet you on more pleasant terms. Please, can you all tell me about yourselves? I'd like to know you all a little better." She requested of them. Being a queen she could have just demanded it, but instead the settle approach was more her style.

3. Fellangel Bichael May

[​IMG]
    It was one hell of a battle alright. She never experienced such an intense and blood-pumping battle on a scale like this. She was thankful she had help to take out all of the bandits. If it weren't a day like this, she would've been overwhelmed and probably dead.

After a few minutes of a breather, she followed the rest back into the village, already late afternoon now that their trip was delayed until tomorrow. Sasha placed her armor off to the side where she can get it fixed by the blacksmith tomorrow, just left in her travel clothes. Her body ached a little. She still wasn't too comfortable wearing such heavy armor for periods of time.

With everyone else, it seemed the princess wanted to converse with them though i did feel a bit off since people of such nobility wouldn't socialize with low raking people like her. "Well of course Your Hi- Christine. We'd love to talk about ourselves. I guess I'll start it off." She cleared her throat. "Again, my name is Sasha Reine from the Reine Family. We're not very well renowned or popular. We just do what we do. Go out, do our duties, come back, eat, and start over again. My parents are farmers and I have an older brother off out there...for me, I'm the village guard. The only few since we don't get much things to do. Since this happened, it might change around here." She smiled and scratched her head. "To be honest, I'm really thrilled to be a part of this. I really yearn to go out there and visit other lands. Not as much now since what happened to our homeland and stuff, but I wish to learn more of our surrounding lands and hopefully make some close friends with you all."

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
  4. Fellangel Bichael May

So yea boop

*BUMPING INTENSIFIES*​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.