Fate/EXTRA Distorted Falsehoods

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Beucefilous, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Welcome, masters. I congratulate you on passing the preliminary rounds. You have all obtained a servant. As you know, these men and women are legendary souls, heroes of the past, present, and future. They will be your companions and only constant ally throughout the war. Trust in them, for otherwise you are sure to fall, although you do have a means of keeping them in line should your servant prove...Difficult. The command seals are three rights the master has to invoke absolute obedience from your servants. Should these all be used, If you should need to speak with them, do so in your private room on the second floor. While in there, you are in complete privacy, away from the prying eyes of other masters. But be wary about spending too much time in the safety of your room. You have one week to prepare for your confrontation with your opponent. In this time, you must find out as much about as you can, and find two Cipher keys, also known as triggers. Each one will be on a different floor in the arena. The arena is a battleground, filled with hostile programs placed by the moon cell. You and your opponent share this battleground, and no other masters are permitted within it. Should you engage in combat with your opponent here, the SE.RA.PH will intervene and stop you from fighting on the third cycle. Fighting your opponent can be a useful method of obtaining information on them. Fighting outside of the arena, on campus is prohibited. Any offenders will receive a penalty to their stats. Best of luck to you, masters. Proceed to the bulletin board in the second floor hall to find out your opponent. Rejoice, for your wishes are about to come true. Godspeed. Let the Holy Grail war begin!"

As the digital priest finished his introduction to the masters, those there looked around. The numbers had thinned down immensely from the nigh one thousand that had joined initially. Still though, each and every one of these people was a competent and worthy foe, ready to fight in the holy grail war.

"Best of luck to you all."
    called out a voice. A young blonde boy walked to the front of the crowd. Most would know his face. Leo Bisterio Harwey, the heir to the Harwey throne. It's not an exaggeration to say he was born to rule the world. He carried himself with a regal air. Some believe themselves to be above others, but Leo was on another level altogether. it was like the sun, an unapproachable brilliant light high above that one could never hope to reach, no matter their efforts. Standing next to him was a handsome knight with a similar hair color to his master's. He was silent, as though awaiting orders. "Let's go, Gawain." With that, the pair walked off down into the hall to find their opponent. Following him was a great many masters, with immeasurable variety.

"I'll take you down, leo. The world can't go on like this."
    An attractive young girl with solid black hair muttered to herself as she followed down the hall to find her opponent. However, it seemed a man with bright green hair overhead this statement despite it. Putting a hand on her shoulder seemed to startle her, but he gave her a reassuring smile, as though to reassure her that she could achieve what she said. There was quite the crowd around the bulletin board, but to each master it only showed their name and their opponent's. Quickly enough the crowd would disperse as they went off to find information about their opponent.​

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  2. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]
    The servant to the girl smiled as she took a bite of the apple she had with her. "Looks like the real fight is going to begin, right Red?" She tossed the apple over to the master she was speaking with.
    The girl known as Red leaned against the wall, listening to what the projection had to say. She caught the apple and took a bite of it as well. "Looks like it my cute sister. We should probably head out and see our challenger for the next round. I want to figure out all we can about them." She opened her eyes and watched as the other began to leave. The apple that was originally from Kyoko was now tossed over to Kyoko.
    The girl who could almost be identified as her twin follow behind her, grabbing the apple. "Heh, as you command sister." She didn't really want to be called that but in this war, even your name needed to be protected.

[​IMG]
    "I must congratulate you on a flawless victory, Archer. I estimate our next challenge to come quickly. Let us gather the information required to go into our next battle. The more the better." He smiled at the servant, offering his hand to her.
    "R-Right. The better we know, the better we'll be prepared." Serah looked back at the others, her mind fixed on her friends. Noel, Snow, Hope, Lightning, Fang, I pray we don't have to fight each other. She took his hand and the two walked off to the 2nd floor.

[​IMG]
    "Um... Mr. Saber, now we have to be extra careful right?" She asked, hiding behind the back swordsman.
    "Right, but I promise I will protect you, Keiko. I won't let any party member die." He looked down at her with a smile. "We should go too."
    "O-Okay." She took his hand and followed with him, glaring at the others who got close to them.

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Nevaeh listened closely to the instructions. She didn't fully have a good grasp on everything that was happening but participating in this was her only hope in saving her brother, she had to take it. Once the man at the front was done talking she looked around the crowd at the amount of other people where involved in this as well before following the flow of the crowd. "Um ligh-" Nevaeh was cut short by her servant. "Don't call me that." "So rid" Again cut short. "Don't even call me by my class. Anything you say about me could mean bad news for us. No one is allowed to know my name and class got it? It is a secret the less they know about me the better." Lightning instructed. "Okay got it.. So where are we all going?" Nevaeh finally cot her question out. "To see who our opponents are. We need to know that before we can do anything else." "Right!" Nevaeh said with a smile.

[​IMG]
    "Aww come on why won't you show yourself to everyone?" Thomas pleated with his servant. "That would not be the smart move right now." She replied to the boy. Katarina was discussed with who her master was but she had to put up with him. A perverted young boy was supposed to lead them to victory, and a dumb one at that. "But I want to show everyone how Beautiful you are!" He pleaded once again. "I am not discussing this any further." Katarina stated. Thomas looked down at he comand seal. Perhaps... no, this wan't the right time to use it... but maybe... no... He couldn't make up his mind. So he decided to walk with the croud. May as well find out who they where up against then got to his private room, perhaps then he could talk some sense into Katarina.

4. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]

✓ Amazing Banner

✓ Perfect background theme, seriously that developer made that?

Totally fantastic post

Where's the tick? I swear it was there a minute ago! Oh playeeeeeeer, are you slacking off again? If you're not going to make a post, then I will do it. It will be the most beautiful post ever created, and then I will get all the credit!

It was a daaaark and stormy night. Everyone was quiet, waiting for their matches to appear because they had nothing better to do. But they weren't all calm, they were starting to panic. "There aren't any badass characters that have appeared in this rp!" they cried, some of them screaming. They were beginning to fret, some of them turning on torches just so they could give up and walk towards the light, I think that's how it works right? When suddenly the doors blew open with an explosion of pure awesomeness.

From the doors stepped some guy that just radiated godlikeness as he walked in slow-mo through them. Women materialised around him just so they could faint as he walked past, pointing his fingers at them in a gun shape and pretending to shoot them as he walked. He continued down the halls, walking along and dragging the chain that he held in his other hand. The chain had some lame-o guy attached at the end of it, I think he called himself Hunter, being a good lil' servant and obeying his master as he wa-

What the hell are you doing?
    I think the better question is what are you doing? I'm making the best godamn post ever and you're interrupting it.
    Get the hell back into the rp and be a character. I promise you there will be motorcycles on fire, chimichangas as far as the eye can see, and that blonde woman with the gigantic tits that claims she's your biggest fan.

No way am I falling for that aga- The blonde woman's here too? On my way!

[​IMG]
    Hunter stood still, maintaining his composure despite hearing the voices in his head. He had heard them for many years now, but he had almost gotten used to them. They still worried him slightly, but he was not going to let them run his life in the slightest. After the announcement from the churchy guy, Hunter looked in the direction of the board that had been mentioned. "So that thing's going to tell me who I get to murder? Awesome" he said out loud. His entrance, which was not nearly as awesome as the one I made was, was a relatively subtle one as he simply walked through the crowds, pushing people out of the way assassin's creed style, before he saw the matchup. "Beuce? Who the hell is he? His name seems very familiar, almost like it belongs to somebody that was on fire in another life..but that's impossible. That's stupid, either way I'll be sending him to another life after I'm through with him" Hunter said out loud, his ego evident for all around to see.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

~Selo~

As the image before them vanished after giving their instructions on what to do next, Selo took a brief look around at the remaining combatants before turning to his servant, who'd just appeared behind him. "Still nervous? Well don't be, we made it this far didn't we." Archer had a point, but that was just a way to weed out the weak. From here on out the opponents he'd face would be serious and if he wasn't, then he would have no chance at having his wish granted. "I hope your right about that." Archer gave him a simple nod before vanishing again, leaving Selo to head towards the bulletin board to find out who his opponent was. Finding his name on the board wasn't too difficult, however trying to figure out who his opponent was a different story. "Gexln? At least I know their name." Now if he could just find out what they looked like.

~Kite~

"Alright! Next round here we come!" Proclaimed the young dual haired colored man. At first glance it would lead most people to question how did he even get this far. Kite was fully aware of how he acted didn't give off the best of vibes to some people, but that didn't matter to him. Actions spoke louder than words anyway and his actions would lead him to victory...so he hoped that is. Next to him stood his white haired servant who, while wasn't as openly enthusiastic, shared his masters excitement. They both gave get other a quick look towards each other before moving on towards the next floor. However, when he got on the second step, he turned around towards those who hadn't gotten to the second floor and shouted. "To however my opponent may be, good luck to you!" Yep, he definitely wasn't giving off any hint of intimidation or disproving any potential doubts that he may have. Following the crowd of people around the bulletin board, Kite quickly scanned for him name, then the name of his opponent. "Rin huh?" Well seeing as how the only male Rin wasn't here, due to the lack of blue fire, he could guess that he would be facing a girl. Now he could go around asking every female he saw if their name was Rin. probably wasn't the best idea, but it was an idea nonetheless.

~Haken~

Oh how the numbers had shrunk. When the priest had finished speaking with them, the first thing that Haken did was quickly look over some of the remaining combatants. At first glance he could tell whether or not any of them would be useful in helping him achieve his goal. It was still too early to make any final decisions about that so he would have to wait and see how things turned out. His servant, Assassin, had chosen to keep himself hidden unless he was needed. Not that his appearance would give anyone any hints towards his real identity. Haken took a moment to place his hands into his coat pocket before heading upstairs, not before his straight forward gaze briefly was directed towards an above average height man. Unlike the kid screaming on the steps, this man could possibly be quite the obstacle. Still with that in mind, he headed upwards towards the bulletin board. Haken kept his distance from the crowd of people as he found out who his opponent was. Xerxes huh? His opponents name was placed into his head as the next step began, information gather. Which he had quite a bit to do.

6. burnitup Still the Best 1973

OOC: Creator approved reposting/thread bumping. Let's try and keep this RP alive folks. So you folks who haven't posted should do that so we can make some progress. Also, mentioning who your opponents are (which you can find in the OOC thread) would also help matters.

~Alexandra & Neith~
    "Hell, it's about time!" shouted the blonde girl. She had been getting bored standing around listening to the NPC priest. She had been waiting for this day since she first came up with the idea of fighting in the Holy Grail War. Waiting in what amounts to a giant super computer until since the last one ended and then waiting for god knows how long can make anyone antsy.

"Master, everyone else seems to be heading to the second floor," said her servant Neith with a smile. "Perhaps we should as well?"

"I guess. I was just thinking of going to the Arena and let it be a surprise," Alex shrugged and left to make her way to the second floor to see who's ass she'll get to kick first. Alexandra made her way to the second floor, viewing the bulletin board to see who her first opponent is.

"Some guy named Sebastian." She thought. "Great, now I need a face to go with the name of the guy who I will be beating the crap out of."

~Demitri & Bryhildr~
    "Look at all these lawless people, Lancer. Pathetic, da?" the Russian law enforcer said to his Servant as he moved his way from the crowd to go to the second floor.

"Indeed," Bryhildr said looking at the crowd of Masters. "Though most humans are, Demitri."

Some time after going to the second floor, Demitri waiting for the crowd around the board to clear out so he could see who is opponent was.

"So, this Rani will be first puny lawless bug I will crush, da?" he said to himself as he rubbed his chin in thought.

~Cyrus & Kotaro~
    Cyrus was unimpressed by the those in the crowd, most of them seemed like they weren't prepared to kill or be kill as the case may be. One might think this was cynical thinking but Cyrus was an old man and a killer, he knew death will no doubt be abound and unlike the rabble he sees he will not falter in this war.

"Come, Assassin." he spoke to his servant who trailed behind him invisible. Cyrus decided to make his way to the second floor to see who his first target was. He made a mental note to look up Gawain in the library as an extra precaution should his opponent be the Leo boy in the future. Reading the board he read that his opponent goes by the name of Shinji Matou. He committed his target's name to memory so that he'll have it to place on the face of however they might be.

7. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

"....Gordes Musik Yggdmillennia so our first opponent is him..."

"Gordy huh? name sounds familiar..."

"...it should...I spent an hour informing you of the many different combatants in this war..."

"Oh yeah...weeeeell didn't listen..."

"...."

"oh come on! don't give me that look! Honestly if I randomly began to start blabbering about cockroaches and feces you honestly would stop listening right? That my dear boy is what YOU are doing to ME"

A sigh was let out from the mouth of Julian as he closed his eyes and begun to rub his temple at how carefree his servant truly was. Yuuki Terumi was a powerful servant, but at the same time one that would be quite difficult to control. If he desired to accomplish his goal then he needed to effectively utilize their strengths. "Hazama...stay focused..." Julian said holding his palm forward as a keyboard and screen formed before him. Typing in a few keys the screen began to show a big plump man.

"Daaaaaaaamn he's fat..." Hazama said resting upon numerous chairs that were found in their private room.

"From the Musik family that was famed for their alchemic skills....but the Yggdmillennia family overall is weak...excluding that of their head Darnic and a few" Julian said staring up at the screen. "He is no true threat...but he is far better than some of the other competition" Julian said

"Ah, so what your saying is the master isn't the problem...its the servant..." Hazama said sitting up taking a bit more interest in the conversation.

"Correct...The servant can be powerful...so Gordes will be a good target..." Julian said closing his eyes heading towards the door "we should not waste any more time....let us head to arena..."

The green haired servant could only narrow his eyes and let out a chuckle "Well then, let the fun begin!" Hazama said disappearing as Julian walked out.

Walking past the other people still gathered about, Julian entered the arena and crossed his arms. "Let us go...Saber" Julian said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.