Do you guys think we'll get something new?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Iskandar, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

By new I mean like really new, like Star Wars or Marvel? I was talking about this with a friend, and the topic came up that since Disney now owns Star Wars, would it be possible that in a later Kingdom Hearts we might be able to play in one of those worlds? I didn't think we would get it right away, but if Disney owns it for long enough, what do you guys think?

2. libregkd -

3. Krowley Moderator

I'm fine with the classic Disney worlds. I think adding Marvel or Star wars characters into the mix would kind of ruin the atmosphere the series has set for itself. Albeit the tron Legacy and Pirates of the Caribbean worlds look strange as they are based off the character's actors.
    In a way, Kingdom Hearts s fairly similar to Star Wars anyways. Keyblades are to Lightsabers, as Keyblade wielders are to Jedi. Characters can be debated upon as well.

4. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

We already have star wars in the KH universe already since we have Xemnas and his Ethereal blades which are like light sabers. And adding Marvel is a bad idea in my opinion. So I am happy with the old stuff really.

5. Neku_Sakuraba Gummi Ship Junkie

It just wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts anymore if that happened.

6. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

All I want to see out of that is a Lightsaber Keyblade . . . and Donald and Goofy as the robots (C3PO and R2-D2) . . . A Darth Vader Heartless would be kind of cool . . . but like others have said, I enjoy the classic Disney Worlds. At least the animated ones. It was stretching for Pirates of The Caribbean back in KHII . . . This is more than likely not going to come into fruition.

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I wouldn't mind if we didn't get them, I was just thinking what it'd be like, beating up Palpatine, Vader, Fett, or the other guys that annoy the heck out of you. This is why I said years later, since I doubt it would even come close to being in KH right now, with it being all Disney worlds, and a few Square Characters as well

8. Alan Smithee Destiny Islands Resident

Fixed.

9. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I don't have a problem with Jar Jar, so no, I meant what I said. Actually, wouldn't you think he'd be a good summon? You guys find him annoying, so you could just summon him to annoy the enemies to death

10. Alan Smithee Destiny Islands Resident

I actually don't have a problem with him either; I just find the whole "KILL JAR JAR!"-meme to be lol-worthy.

11. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't think this would be right. I think KH should stick to using original disney worlds and KH worlds rather than star wars or marvel.

12. sora the explorer Destiny Islands Resident

star wars ok, but marvel? no, just no

13. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

I'd really hope that Marvel could make a new superhero. The other superheroes are just too old and not as surprising as they used to be before. Spiderman was alright--but he wasn't in the Avengers movie--which probably pissed off a lot of Spidey fans. I think having a new superhero would be a great idea.

Kingdom Hearts is alright, but they make new Kingdom Hearts games with no actual means of a story in them. I think they should make a Kingdom Hearts story that does mean something to the series instead of adding just random gameplay as to say Kingdom Hearts: Coded. I did not see the importance of that story.

14. Silent Wings Destiny Islands Resident

We already have a Star Wars in Kingdom Hearts. It's called Birth by Sleep

and as for Marvel possibly being included in Kingdom Hearts...

no

15. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

No
    and noooo
    They should stay without them imo
    Plus BBS was Star wars enough xD

16. No. No Star Wars, No Marvel (Although a team limit attack with the Avengers or Spidy and Sora would be freaking sweet). But I would like Pixar movies to be in KH. Woodie and Buzz as summons, like they were suppose to be in KHII.

17. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

May I correct that Spiderman and the Avengers aren't in Kingdom Hearts? -.-

18. I said that it would be sweet, not that they are.

19. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

They're two different things.

20. This thread is on if you would like to see these things in the games. I stated I would not want much Marvel influence, but would like to see a Limit attack with them involved.