~Crossover Cove~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Droid, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiro ✩ Guardian

~Temporal Tower~

"But we can't wait!" Rikku said, "Oswin is still stuck under the tower! She needs help!" Rikku reminded everyone for the umpteenth time, potentially annoying them (although she didn't know that). "Hmph. If Yunie were here, we'd have already been in and we'd rescue Oswin in a flash." She crossed her arms.

~Avia~

"If there's anything that I've learned in my travels, it's that big spooky things tend to make little spooky things. Chances are, this puppy is exactly what we've been looking for." Link scratched behind his ear. "Ugh, why is it that becoming a Lupine always leaves me with fleas? Good goddesses..."
    Midna giggled. "Link, you were the one who didn't want the collar..."
    "...You've had a flea collar ALL THIS TIME!?"
    "Yeah." Midna said, holding it up.
    "...Can we just go see the rock?" Link asked with massive exasperation.

2. Lite The Future

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ~Unknown Battlefield~
    Explosions littered the battlefield, as well as the foes that caused them. The members of ZEXIS found themselves in a tough spot against a new enemy.​
    "Damn...These monsters just don't let up!" Ryoma cursed from the cockpit of Getter-1.
    "C'mon, they're just Invaders with crystals on 'em. Just blast 'em all one by one!" Musashi responded.
    Suddenly, Hayato gasped.
    "Ryoma, behind us!"
    Getter-1 turned to see a large, red dinosaur-like creature emerging from a hole in reality.
    "Son of a-"
    A large black fist punched the creature away from Getter-1.
    Getter-1 turned to see Mazinger Z standing there, it's now-fist-less arm pointed forward.
    "Heh, looks like you'd be dead without me around." Kouji gloated from within Mazinger Z.
    "Tch..."
    "Heero, Trowa, Wufei, go for the smaller ones! Me and these three'll handle the big one over here."
    "Understood." Trowa said as he, Heero and Wufei charged toward the lesser creatures in their respective Gundams.
    Mazinger Z's fist returned to it, allowing Kouji to lower it's arm.
    "I say we blast this thing into ash with a beam-combo attack. Thoughts?" Kouji asked.
    "I like the way you think. Let's do it!"

Ryoma moved Getter-1's "abdomen" forward, where the small circular opening revealed itself, showing a small pink-ish crystal.
    Meanwhile, Mazinger Z's eyes began to glow brightly.
    "GETTAAAAHHH..."
    "KOSHIRYOKU..."
    Mazinger's eyes and Getter-1's abdomen flashed suddenly, and finally...
    "BEEEEAAAAAMU!"
    Mazinger Z and Getter-1 both fired off their respective beams. Mazinger's Koshiryoku Beam was larger than Getter-1's Getter Beam, however Getter-1's beam suddenly began to spin around Mazinger's, essentially merging the two beam attacks into one.
    The combined beams struck the large creature. Mazinger's beam was burning the creature, while Getter-1's was super-evolving the creature, to the point where it finally exploded in a large dimensional mess before finally disappearing entirely.
    The beams faded, and there was no sign of the creature.
    Mazinger Z and Getter-1 then fist-bumped after their victory.
    "Nice one, kid."
    "Back atcha, gramps."

Meanwhile, Wufei, from within his Gundam, extended the Mobile Suit's right arm forward, causing the Dragon's Fang to come out, followed by two streams of flame firing from the Fang, burning one of the smaller enemies to death.
    "Hey."
    Next, Trowa targeted a separate creature, aiming and firing his Double-Barrel Beam Gatling Gun at the beast, eliminating it.
    "Hey, are you listening?"
    Finally, Heero charged into the midst of the beasts, arming his Twin Buster Rifle by separating it and aiming both parts in opposite directions. Heero then fired the weapons, rotating in circles, wiping out a vast majority of beasts.
    "Targets eliminated."
    "Hey! Heero! I'm right here!"
    Suddenly, Heero's Gundam flashed, followed by large text appearing from nowhere above it. The text read "Level Up!!"
    *SMACK*

[​IMG][​IMG]
    ~Dai-Gurren; Heero's Quarters~​
    Heero snapped out of his video game-induced trance due to being smacked across the head by Naota.
    He looked up from his game, which involved a group of super-powerful robots engaged in a war, to see the young boy standing there, annoyed.
    "Dayakka says we're gonna be there soon. Quit messing around and get ready. You're gonna help me find Haruko." Naota demanded.
    Heero, first turning off his game, stood up and stared at Naota for a moment.
    "...Hmph."
    Heero then walked past Naota, exiting the room.
    Naota sighed.
    "What the hell does she see in him?" Naota said to himself before also leaving the room.

~A distance away from the Dai-Gurren~

A lone figure garbed in a brown full-body cloak watched ZEXIS, more specifically the Dai-Gurren, as it made it's way to it's destination.
    The figure began to walk in the direction of the Dai-Gurren.
    "You're going after it?" A man's voice asked.
    "Of course. You think I like walking around like this?" The figure responded, it's voice revealing that it was female.
    "Hm. And how do you know you won't be killed as soon as you're seen?"
    The figure was silent for a moment.
    She stopped.
    "I'll kill them before they can even raise their weapons, in that case." The girl responded before walking towards the Dai-Gurren again.
    "Cocky as ever. You'd better not end up damaging me."
    "Shut your mouth. I didn't ask you to force yourself on to me."
    The man's voice groaned.
    "It...It was the only way. There was no way I was going back to sleep."
    The girl sighed.
    "I get it. I really do...But..."
    Just then, the wind blew, blowing the hood off of the girl's head, revealing her face.

[​IMG]

"...You could have at least asked first." Ryuko said as she continued on.
    "Right..." replied the man's voice.

3. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Hot Srpings or AKa, Fanservice activated!~

Aoi and Ichigo had the sudden unpleasant sensation of being piled on and the groaned out in reaction until well, they heard feminine voices and Ichigo paled. "Did I just hear...girls?" he asked with a grunt as Aoi was face flat on the ground cause of a Nerd and a guy wielding a lightsabre, Ichigo had well, the brown faced man and the skeletal fedora guitar wielding with Merlin ever so on top.

"Gee, I don't know, if this weight off my back stops crushing me and meeting the stone cold floor... I'm kind ain pain and thankful my spine is still intact." Aoi grumbled.

~Gokai Galleon~

Marvelous smiled and got up from his chair. "let's go everyone, I want to see what we're dealing with here and hope there's some treasure to nab along the way." he said with a smirk.

4. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Simone let herself be led outside by Yoko. She felt kind of awkward remaining in the command room with the others anyway after Mina's outburst. She was grateful she had Yoko with her at the time.
    "Mina! Wait up! I think you forgot someone in there."
    Mina turned around at the mention of her name, and the mad look on her face from when she had pumped herself up earlier quickly vanished and was replaced by a grin. "Ah. So I did. Sorry 'bout that sis. It's just that Zero guy really písses me off."
    "D-don't worry about it. Yoko's been with me, so... yeah."

Yoko seemed to sigh in response to what Mina had said as well. "Thanks for what you said back there. I don't think I could have said it better myself. Ever since I first saw that Zero guy, he's given me nothing but bad vibes. Even now I still don't trust him."
    "Don't worry about it babe. You know me. -...Well. The other me. Your me. But the me who is still me.- I speak my mind. Ain't nothin' ever gonna change that."
    Mina said as she casually leaned against the nearby wall, crossing her arms over her chest.
    "As far as I'm concerned, we're Team Dai-Gurren, and we always will be." Yoko paused for a second before continuing to speak after seemingly making up her mind. "So, uh...I've been meaning to ask...Did you have someone like me back where you come from? A male me, or something?"
    Mina looked puzzled by the question that Yoko had asked her. It seemed the red head had had it on her mind for a little while now.
    "Yeah. We have a Yoko. Handsome fella. Just as good with a gun as you are, naturally. Personally, I think you're way sexier than he is though." Mina cheekily smirked. "If you weren't so into the other me, I'd probably have made a pass at you myself." She nonchalantly added.
    "W-wait... Yoko..." Simone looked up at the older girl. "You like Kamina?"
    "Course she does, sis. Who can blame her. This is other 'me' we're talkin' 'bout here."
    She cut in, not missing the chance to compliment herself in the process. "He might be unable to see it himself, but I have my manly feminine wiles and intuition guidin' me here." She tapped her forehead knowledgeably ignoring the contradiction she had just made.
    "Wow... Yoko is so grown up."

Mina let a frown show on her face which quickly turned into a pout... "You make it sound like I'm not."
    "Th-that's not what I meant sis!"
    Simone panicked not realizing Mina was simply teasing her.

5. Pinekaboo Chaser

~~Dai-Gurren~~

<Fuck banners>​

"WHAT THE HELL, LADY?!" came Kamina's tremendous voice, echoing through the Dai-Gurren. "Who the hell said you could call your machine Guren?!"
    Slamming her fist on the table, Kallen glared back at him, her own voice matching his in volume as she yelled her reply into his face.
    "I didn't name it anything you stuck-up asshole! I was given it by Zero because I'm the best pilot we have!"
    "Oh yeah?! Well I hope your piloting's better than your originality sweetheart, because otherwise you're going to get us all killed!"
    "I'm going to get us killed?! What about you, Mister 'I-Don't-Know-How-To-Retreat-And-Need-To-Be-Bailed-Out-Of-Everything'! If you weren't so damn stupid we wouldn't even need a pilot like me!"
    "A real man doesn't retreat! Something I wouldn't expect a chick like you to understand! Team Dai-Gurren stands for a what really burns in a man's soul!"
    "The only thing burning here is your throat, with all that hot air you're blowing around! And what the hell makes you think being a woman makes piloting any different?!"
    "Well with those huge things in your way it's a wonder you can even walk down a hallway!"
    "W-WHAT THE HELL?! Yoko's are even bigger and you're not giving her this crap!"
    "That's because Yoko's proven herself to have a man's soul over and over! What the hell have you done?!"

This argument had been going on for hours, and showed no signs of letting up. Neither Kamina nor Kallen was happy at having to work together, and the second they had found out their machines shared a name, that was it. Hell broke loose.

"That's it! Come on lady, we're taking this outside!"
    "B-bro, what are you doing?!" Simon protested, only for Kamina to place his hand firmly on his shoulder and look right at him.
    "Simon, listen to me. When two guys get into a scrap like this, the only way to deal with it is to fight it out."
    "B-but, Kamina, she's not even a guy!"
    Kamina's only response was a cheeky grin, a wink, and a thumbs-up, before he walked out and to the hangar.

"Kallen, what are you doing? We don't mobilise until we're at the Tower." Zero asked the girl, as she stomped towards the Guren MkII, having followed her there with C.C..
    "Teaching an idiot some respect!" she spat back, opening the cockpit lid and entering the frame.
    "What are you talking about? We need to stay--"
    "Let her do what she wants, Zero. She needs to do this."
    Zero grimaced beneath his mask. Kallen was always the most loyal. He knew she wouldn't desert, but he couldn't understand why she was letting herself get riled up like this.
    "Is it that guy's influence? He's going to ruin everything like this!"

~Outside the Dai-Gurren - Several minutes later~

One one side, there was Kamina in his Gurren.
    On the other, Kallen in the Guren MkII.
    Though they couldn't directly see each other, the stare-down between them was practically audible. You could hear it, feel it, see it in the air.
    "Are we really just going to let them do this?!" Simon complaining, looking at the crowd that was forming at the side of the Dai-Gurren's foot to watch. "What if one of them gets hurt?!"
    "Simon." Guy said, stepping forward and placing his hand on the boy's head, ruffling his hair slightly. "Fighting isn't always the answer, but sometimes it is. When friends fight, it can strengthen their bond like no other way could. I think this is just their way of judging each other right now."
    "I... I know that but..."
    "Relax. If anything goes too far, I'll personally stop it, alright?" Guy promised, flashing a warm smile at the boy. "Trust me. I'm the world's strongest Evoluder!"
    "O-okay..." he finally submitted, knowing that Guy would keep his promise at least. He felt a little better knowing he wouldn't let them get too bad.

"Come on, what are you waiting for?" Kamina said, tapping his foot, an action which Gurren mimicked. "I'm waiting on you to make the first move already!"
    "Don't get cocky just because yours is a few inches bigger!" Kallen growled, starting the engine of her machine. "I'll show you just what Guren can do!"
    "...eh? I already know what Gurren can do. I pilot it."
    "Shut up! You know which one I'm talking about!"
    In a flash, the smaller Guren launched towards Gurren, brandishing its knife and going straight towards the Gunman's legs. Almost as soon as it got near, Gurren's fist slammed into the ground near it, only narrowly being dodged due to the knightmare frame's speed.
    "Ha! Come on, is that all your brick can do?" Kallen taunted, as she began to roll her machine in circles around Kamina's while it watched.
    "Heh. Looks like you've got a few fancy manouvres, but do you really think that's a match for a real man's spirit?!"
    "I'll let you know when I find somebody with one!"
    "...I don't think they're going to stop." Banagher said quietly, as the battle regressed once again into a shouting match.
    "...I-I think they're just enjoying this." Simon added.

6. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

OOC: Big thanks to Dark for letting me borrow Leeron for this post.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mina, Simone and Yoko who was with the two had instantly been attracted by the commotion going on outside of the Dai-Gurren.
    They approached the ever increasing crowd on the Dai-Gurren's massive sword weiner, and watched. Mina showed keen interest while Simone showed her usual timidness and fear about what was going on.
    "They've been at this for ages." Renton explained from beside them in the crowd once Mina had obnoxiously pushed her way through and bounced people off of her bosom. Naturally, Eureka was right by his side, and next to her was Madoka who was cheering the two combatants on in earnest.
    "Dammit! I wanna get in on that!" Mina complained loudly as she watched the two shout at each other and square off.
    "Why haven't you already then?" Renton asked, assuming it was a natural thing for Mina to do by now. She wasn't one who particularly seemed to care about manners after all.
    "Because you wouldn't interrupt two people in bed together would you?"
    "Actually, honey... that sounds quite like you." Leeron said from beside Mina, in his usual super sexy awesome flamboyant tone.
    "...Dammit."

As the two continued their torrential slurs of insults towards each other, Mina began to complain about another issue as she watched on.
    "This is so tough!"
    "W-What is?" Simone stuttered from beside her.
    "I naturally wanna root for me, because it's me. But this chick is totally awesome and my style too. Who the hell do I root for?"
    "Both!" Madoka shouted in response while still cheering. "When both sides are working so hard, you can't help but want both to win! So why choose? The Jersey Club would naturally do it's best to support both of them!"
    "What is a Jersey?" Was what Simone wanted to know, but Mina spurred on by Madoka's comment went into overdrive.
    "Damn, this girl is smart. Why didn't I think of that?" She proceeded to clear her throat before shouting out with all her might. "Hey! Me! You better win! But you girl! Yeah, you in the ripoff robot! You better kick my ass too! Okay?! You both have my backing, so neither of you is allowed to lose!"
    "But... how can they both win if-"
    Leeron propped his hand on Simone's shoulder seemingly taking pity on the confused girl. "Alright sweeties, shows over, let's head back inside and let the idiot patrol have their fun, hm?"

7. Hiro ✩ Guardian

~~Outside Temporal Tower~~

EdwardElricBanner.PNG
    AlphonseElricBanner.PNG WinryRockbellBanner.PNG
    GreedBanner.PNG

"Come on, Link!" said the young blonde princess, "The other me is in here! I just know it!" She hurriedly skipped off closer to the tower.
    "Tell me again WHY we're following this green pipsqueak?" Greed said from the back of the group. He had been promised a Tower that he could turn into a castle for himself if he assisted this group.
    "Because. The princess said she knows a way to a Philosopher's Stone." Ed replied, "And Al and I need that to get our original bodies back."
    "Riiiiiight." Greed said, looking at his claws. "And tell me, why does it feel like this is all a trap set up by my dear brothers and sisters?"
    "Because you're an idiot."
    "Ed, be nice!" Winry scolded. She had forced them to bring her because Ed was likely going to break his Automail again. "Look, we're almost there!"
    "Wait," said the suit of armor next to them. This suit was Alphonse Elric, Ed's little brother, or rather his soul attached to the armor.
    "What is it Al?"
    "Greed's right. The Homunculi are around, I just know it." He turned, "Maybe Ling can tell us."
    "They are around. I can smell them. Lust and Sloth." Greed removed his jacket.

Suddenly, from nowhere, two figures leapt seemingly out of nowhere, and stationed near Zelda.

Sloth2Banner.PNG LustBanner.png
    "Oh dear..." said the one on the right, "They've found us out."
    "Greed, you really should know when to quit snooping, especially with THESE kids."

Ed and Al froze. The one on the left... It couldn't be... But somehow, they knew it was her. The person they had messed up trying to bring back to life. The only person other than Winry who was ever there for them.

Trisha Elric, their mother.

"M-Mom..?" Al asked, his voice shaking.

"It can't be... You're dead..."

"Mom?" the woman asked, turning to look at her companion, "Lust, what is he talking about?"
    "I should have mentioned this sooner, but you were created from the mass of flesh that was supposed to be their dead mother who they wanted to bring back with Human Transmutation. That doesn't mean you're their mommy, you just look like her."
    "So you're saying, these two idiots made me?"
    "Yes."
    "Ew. We can't have that, can we?"
    "Not at all, Sloth."

Greed smiled at the two ladies, "Hey there, sisters! What's shaking? You're both looking mighty fine today!"

"Get out of the way Greed," Lust said, her fingernails becoming sharper and extending to ridiculous lengths, "We'll deal with you later."
    Sloth's arms became some sort of watery substance, "I think I can fight him off too, actually, Lust."

Ed clapped his hands together and dragged a blade out of his arm. It was an extension to his Automail limb, which was made of steel. because of that, he could form the front part near his hand into a blade. "Link, take the girls and run! We'll catch up to you soon!"
    Al stood, ready to fight.
    Greed laughed, "This is what I'm talking about!" His arms turned gray and indestructible. They were also sharper. "We can take you two bitches any day!"

"How insulting," Sloth said calmly, "You won't be so cocky when we bring you three back to Father."
    "Remember Sloth, Father needs the Elrics. We can't kill them yet."
    "Yeah, sure." Sloth said, prepared to attack.

8. Lite The Future

[​IMG]
    ~Outside Temporal Tower~
    The green-clad hero known to his people as Link followed close behind Princess Zelda, who was leading him, along with his new comrades, Edward Elric, Alphonse Elric, Winry Rockbell and Greed, to a tower that she claimed was holding an alternate version of herself captive, plus she also claimed to know the location of something known as the Philosopher's Stone, an item that was apparently vitally important to Ed and Al.
    "Come on, Link! The other me is in here! I just know it!"
    "Fear not, Princess! I am right behind you." Link said, hiding the fact that the dialect he was using was nothing but an act.
    It was then that Greed began to complain about the reasoning behind following Zelda, to which Ed supplied an explanation.
    Suddenly, Al stopped the group in their tracks, stating that the "Homunculi" were nearby. Greed agreed, stating he could smell ones known as Lust and Sloth.
    "Homunculi? What are-"
    Before Link was able to finish, the two figures he could only assume were the aforementioned Homunculi appeared before them, stationed near Zelda.
    Link stared the women down angrily as they stood dangerously close to his princess.
    Just then, Alphonse uttered a word Link was not expecting to hear.
    Mom.
    Link's eyes widened as he turned to Al.
    "One of these women...Is your mother!?"
    It was then that Lust explained that Sloth simply looked like Ed and Al's mother, as she was created from the "mass of flesh" that was supposed to be their deceased mother.
    Hearing all of this disgusted and angered Link even more.
    "How dare you. How dare you take on the form of the mother that these brothers lost! That is unforgivable!"
    Finally, Lust and Sloth prepared for battle.
    "Take not another step, wenches! I will not allow fair Princess Zelda nor my new comrades to be harmed by filth such as thee!"
    Link swung his blade vertically then horizontally, showing he was prepared to fight.
    "Edward, Alphonse, Greed, I will assist thee in striking the two of them down. Winry, stay back, we will protect you!"
    Link, with his sword and shield at the ready, charged forward at Lust and Sloth.
    "Have at thee!"

9. Hiro ✩ Guardian

EdwardElricBanner.PNG
    GreedBanner.PNG
    VS
    Sloth2Banner.PNG LustBanner.png

Zelda suddenly giggled, and her sweet voice changed into a... different sounding thing.

"Don't you just think you're such a big hero?" she said to Link. She stood up straight, and suddenly, in a flash of red lighting, her appearance changed. She became taller and more slender, her outfit changed into some sort of leather armor, and then her hair became a black mop.

"Why hello there, Fullmetal Pipsqueak!" said the newcomer, "Remember me?"

EnvyBanner.png
    "That's right! It's me, Envy the Jealous!"

10. Lite The Future

[​IMG]
    ~Outside Temporal Tower~
    Link's charge quickly came to a halt as he watched his beloved princess transform before his own eyes. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to feel ashamed for allowing a shapeshifter to trick him, or enraged at the fact that a shapeshifter used the form of Zelda to trick him. He decided to go with both.
    "You may have tricked us into coming here, 'Envy the Jealous', but you made a grave mistake in doing so. Now that I know you are not my fair Zelda, I will show no mercy as I strike-Oh, screw it, this is giving me a headache."
    Link, finally dropping the fake dialect, pointed his sword at Envy.
    "You made a big mistake in tricking us. Now you'll feel the wrath of Hyrule's own Link!"
    Link jumped into the air, arching his sword back.
    As Link came close enough to Envy, he swung his sword down at "him", attempting to finish the fight in one blow.

11. Hiro ✩ Guardian

EdwardElricBanner.PNG
    GreedBanner.PNG

VS

Sloth2Banner.PNG
    EnvyBanner.png LustBanner.png
    "What's the matter, pipsqueaks?" Envy taunted, "Unable to comprehend what's happening? You humans are such pathetic toys." He looked at Link, "I actually can't believe you were stupid enough to fall for it. That Elric brat and his group don't know the Princess, but you do! And you thought I was her! You call yourself a hero?" He lunged at Link, arm already shifted into a spike.

"Link, look out!" Ed said, rushing forward and clapping his hands together, ready to transmute. He didn't notice Lust's dagger fingers ready to impale him until Greed stopped in front of him, taking the blow with his hardened skin.

"Watch yourself, dumbass!" Greed said with an annoyed voice.

Ed shook his head and pulled a spear out of the ground, then threw it at Envy. Unfortunately for Ed, the spear was caught in a large row of water. "What!?" Ed said angrily.

The water materialized into Sloth. "Edward, why don't you give mommy a hug? After all, you did want to see me again."

"You're not my mother! You're just a monster!" Ed cried, attempting to slash her. He succeeded, but she immediately de-materialized into water and leapt back.

"Edward... haven't you hurt me enough? My soul and body both had to endure pain twice."

"Shut up!" Ed said, attacking.

Al, meanwhile, was rushing to the tower with Winry. "Once we get you to the tower, I'm going back to help brother, Link, and Greed!"

"Right!" Winry said.

12. Lite The Future

[​IMG]
    ~With Mina and Simone~

Yoko was unsure what else Mina and Simone would have had in their world in Yoko's place other than simply a male version of herself, which is exactly what Mina answered with.
    Rubbing the back of her head, Yoko gave an embarrassed smile.
    "I guess that's pretty obvious...Kind of a dumb question now that I think about it." Yoko said with a nervous laugh. However, Yoko was unprepared for what Mina had to say next.
    "If you weren't so into the other me, I'd probably have made a pass at you myself." Mina said nonchalantly.
    Yoko's face quickly turned red from Mina's comment.
    "Wh-What!? I-I-I-" Yoko could hardly form a coherent sentence before Simone asked a question.
    "W-wait... Yoko...You like Kamina?" Simone asked, looking up at Yoko.
    Her face turned an even deeper shade of red.
    "N-No! Well, I mean...We all like Kamina, d-don't we?" Yoko asked, knowing full well what Simone actually meant.
    It was at this point that Yoko was too embarrassed to hear Mina compliment herself, as well as the joke misunderstanding Mina had pulled on Simone, as she simply held herself in overwhelming embarrassment.
    Before the conversation could progress further, a crowd had gathered on the Dai-Gurren's large bladewang. Their attention was focused on Kamina's Gurren and Kallen's Guren, who were staring each other down. Naturally, Mina had already made her way to the front of the crowd before Yoko even had a chance to notice. When she did notice, however, she was relieved that the topic of her feelings toward Kamina seemed to have been dropped...For now.
    Making her way to the front of the crowd and looking at the ensuing battle, Yoko gave a confused look.
    "Why are they...-"
    Yoko's unfinished question was answered by Kouji Kabuto, who was standing nearby.

[​IMG]

"Seriously? You didn't hear them? They've been arguing for hours!" Kouji said, somewhat surprised Yoko didn't know what was going on.
    "Arguing? What are they arguing about?"
    "From what I heard, Kamina thinks Kallen stole the name of his Gurren, and Kallen just thinks Kamina's an idiot, so this happened."
    Yoko sighed.
    "Why am I not surprised..."
    "I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and guess this kind of stuff is normal with Kamina. Am I right?"
    "Pretty much. I didn't think Kallen would be one to get into a fight over something like this though...Granted, I've only known her for less than a day so I could be wrong."
    Just then, Yoko noticed another that stood next to her opposite of Kouji; Ryoma.

[​IMG]

Ryoma watched quietly as Kamina and Kallen began their Gurren-on-Guren duel. If there was anything that could result from this fight, it would be that it would prove whether or not Kamina and Ryoma's exchange of fists and feelings was worth anything.
    "Um, hey, you're name's Ryoma, right? Are you alright? You look a little...Upset."
    Ryoma remained silent.
    "Hello? Earth to Ryoma?"
    "Oi, Kamina, you really gonna spout that 'manly spirit' crap when she's running circles around you?" Ryoma yelled to Kamina from his position on the Dai-Gurren, ignoring Yoko entirely.
    An angered look came over Yoko's face.
    "Hey, watch what you're saying to Team Dai-Gurren's lead-"
    "Quiet." Ryoma said, cutting Yoko off, which angered her even more.
    Ryoma's gaze then went from Kamina's Gurren, to Kallen's Guren MkII.
    "And you, Kallen, you're seriously gonna try and make Kamina out to be some kind of dumbass without the skills to back it up? Both o' you, show ZEXIS which Gurren we should really be looking up to! Otherwise I'll bring Getter Robo down there and kick both o' your asses!" Ryoma called out, being unusually inspiring in his words.
    Kouji and Yoko blinked at the sudden speech that had emerged from Ryoma after he'd been so quiet.

[​IMG]
    ~Temporal Tower~
    As Envy lunged at Link, his arm now a super-sharp spike, Link held up his shield to block the attack. Envy's spike-arm slammed into the shield hard, causing a loud "clang" noise to be heard.
    Link struggled to hold Envy's spike arm back as he readied his sword.
    "Whether I'm a hero or not...Isn't for you to decide!" Link called out before stabbing his Fighter's Sword into Envy's abdomen and kicking him away.
    Now sword-less, Link watched for what Envy was going to do next, if anything at all.
    It was at this point that Link realized that he'd either won the fight against Envy...Or made a big mistake.

13. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mina's cheering stopped in an instant as she turned around to the one Yoko had addressed. Not the first guy who Mina wasn't sure she knew, but to the second guy who Mina remembered well enough from the hotsprings. That Ryoma guy Kamina had fought, and Mina had intervened with when people tried to stop the fight. Well... he was spouting some serious crap, and Mina wasn't gonna have any of it.
    "Hey hey hey hey hey!" Mina exclaimed at the top her lungs, as she stomped over to the guy and pointed a long finger at his chest as her face stopped short right in front of his so their noses were touching.
    "First of all! It is NOT Manly Spirit Crap! A true man values a sense of spirit! I guess that means you're not a true man!" Next, she leaned forwards so her forehead met his, and she bought up a second finger, jabbing both of them forwards.
    "Two! ...You DO NOT tell MY Yoko to be quiet! Unless you want me to shove that scarf of yours down your throat so you know the true meaning of quiet!"
    Suddenly, she pulled back and walked away towards the hanger, and raised a third finger to meet her other two and then pointed them to the sky as she turned to face Ryoma.
    "And... three." She said surprisingly calmly. "You keep talking all your talk about your Getter Robo. Well... I say talk ain't enough no more. You can make all the judgement you like about either of the Gurren's providing you can back up your own skill!"
    She dropped her arms to her side and let her hands fall on her hips as a smirk came over her lips. "Kick both their asses you say? Well, I'm Kamina too! So let's see you back up your tough talk! I bet your Getter Robo ain't got nothing on my Kokuren!" She gestured, jabbing a thumb behind her in the direction of her Gunman.

Renton and the others meanwhile just watched all this helplessly from the sidelines.
    "Renton. I'm afraid I don't quite understand... is this a part of that 'bonding' that they were speaking of earlier?" Eureka asked from next to him.
    Renton had almost forgotten that Eureka was still trying to get in touch with the concepts of emotion and human relation to one another. It would be pretty surprising to most of the people here that Eureka was new to such things.
    "Uh... I guess you could say that..." he stumbled over his words unsure of how to explain himself.
    "Then why did you and I not fight in order to do this... 'bonding'?"
    "Wuh-wha-?! Us fight? I wouldn't fight you Eureka I lo- I mean uh... um..." He stopped himself suddenly. "Uh yeah, that's right! Because Nirvash! Nirvash chose me right?" He mentioned desperately, hoping the answer would be enough to satisfy Eureka.
    Ah. Yes of course. I understand."
    Phew... Thank god... He thought in relief.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  14. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

-Avia, behind a really large rock-​

Sherlock and Nixio were sleeping soundly behind a large rock...
    ... unfortunately, it was not a voluntary sleep. It was a sleep induced/forced on them by one man... well, Daedra. They weree suddenly awoken by a torrent of water thrown on their heads.
    "Come on! Wake up! Or you'll die! Actually... you know what? Forget what I said and go back to sleep. Unless you'd like to try fighting, that is." The Daedra in question said to them, being none other than Sheogorath. "You..." Nixio slowly got up, "you put us to sleep!?!?" He yelled at the Daedric Prince. "Yep, pretty much." Confirmed Sheogorath, to which Nixio tried to slice at him with his keyblade, only for the Daedra to disappear.
    "Nixio, we can hunt him later. Right now we're under attack." Observed Sherlock. "Of course, I didn't need to tell you that."
    Nixio silently agreed with the consultant detective and ran forth, slicing at one of the purple creatures.
    Sherlock then looked around at everyone he deduced had a spare weapon. Surely he didn't need to tell them he needed a weapon to fight, did he?
    Nah.

-A few feet away-
    Cheesy BGM
    Maxi and Taki were working together to take down these things. Maxi kicked one into the air, which Taki then sliced through and landed on another, stabbing it. Maxi combo'd a third, knocking it into a fourth. Taki jumped to avoid the swipe of yet another of these creatures. "They're not tough, but there's lotsa them!" Maxi exclaimed. "I know. Too many of them." Agreed Taki, now standing back-to-back with the Nunchuck-wielding pirate.

15. Lite The Future

[​IMG]
    Ryoma was approached by Mina, who was obviously not thrilled with the things Ryoma had just said to the male Kamina. The very second their eyes met, strong tension instantly grew in the air...A kind of tension similar to what Ryoma felt with the other Kamina in the hot spring.
    The tension only grew as Mina lashed out at Ryoma, stating her distaste at Ryoma's "manly spirit crap" comment as well as saying Ryoma must not be a real man.
    Again, the tension intensified as Mina's forehead met with Ryoma's and jabbed two of her fingers into Ryoma's chest, threatening to shove his scarf down his throat for telling Yoko to be quiet.
    Finally, Mina moved back from Ryoma, raising a third finger and pointing those three fingers toward the sky, saying that just talking about Getter Robo's power wasn't enough anymore.
    Putting her hands on her hips and smirking, Mina did the one thing Ryoma was hoping she was going to do.
    "Kick both their asses you say? Well, I'm Kamina too! So let's see you back up your tough talk! I bet your Getter Robo ain't got nothing on my Kokuren!" She said as she jabbed a thumb toward the direction of her Kokuren.
    Ryoma crossed his arms before a smirk similar to Mina's grew on his face.
    "If your Kokuren's anything like his Gurren, I should have no problem smearing it all over the ground. Bring it on, sweetheart." Ryoma responded as he walked past Mina and toward Getter Eagle, purposely bumping his shoulder into her's as he passed.

Ryoma was about to enter the cockpit of Getter Eagle, one of three jets that combined to make one of Getter Robo's three forms.
    "Ryoma, you really shouldn't be doing this. Fighting amongst ourselves is going to accomplish anythi-" said Hayato, who had followed Ryoma.
    "Shut the hell up, Hayato. This has nothing to do with you."
    "Whether it does or not is irrelevant. You potentially trashing our only method of fighting because of some petty squabble is irresponsible."
    "And killing a man and letting me take the blame for it isn't? You're the last one that needs to be telling me what is and isn't responsible. Now piss off, Hayato." Ryoma said before turning away and continuing to enter Getter Eagle.
    "He's got a point, Ryoma. It's not a good idea to be doing something like this right before our mission starts." Musashi, who had just entered the room, added.
    Ryoma stopped for a moment, as if he was going to respond, before simply sighing and entering the cockpit anyway.
    From within the cockpit, Ryoma set the two remaining empty cockpits that made up Getter Robo to auto-pilot before taking off, Getter Jaguar and Getter Bear automatically following.
    The three jets circled around the Dai-Gurren from high in the air as Ryoma prepared to combine them.
    "Change! Getter-1!" He called, causing the three jets to line up in Eagle-Jaguar-Bear order and merge together to form Getter-1.
    The red and white mecha landed on the side of the Dai-Gurren opposite of Kamina and Kallen, where Ryoma waited for Mina.

16. Lite The Future

OOC: Oops double-post, sorry.

[​IMG]
    ~Dai-Gurren~
    So here I am, sittin' in my room inside the Dai-Gurren while people're fighting each other outside. Usually I'd be all up in dat krib, but I'm just not feelin' it today.
    I scratched my head in thought, which is a rare occurrence, to decide what I should do in the meantime.

"Practice your gun skills in the training area?"
    "Nah."
    "Hijack the Dai-Gurren so we can get this show on the road?"
    "Too much effort."
    "How about we go screw around with some other plots?"
    Just then, a lightbulb turned on my head. Literally. Like, I can feel the lightbulb getting warmer from being turned on inside of my brain. It kinda burns.
    "I've got a perfect idea! I should do it before the lightbulb melts my brain."
    I took out one o' my swords, and stabbed the air. Except, it wasn't the air. It was the wall in space that separated Cove's reality from the world known as "erf", more commonly known as the "fourth wall".
    I drug my sword across the invisible wall, revealing a pretty-lookin' hole in reality, which I quickly hopped into.
    Before goin' any further, though, I reached back through and taped the hole shut with some masking tape I had stored in my corneas.
    After a short portal-trekking sequence, I found myself on the other side of the portal. Nick, you know what to do.

~KH-Vids.net; Crossover Cove: Page 292~
    "Thanks, buddy."
    So here I am, standing on a forum page, because I can do that. I climbed through the various posts, looking for any that involved a certain group of magic animal abuser-I mean tamers.
    After a long and perilous search through the pages, I finally found the latest one...From over a year ago.

"These children have been asleep for over a year?"
    "In erf time, yes. But in Cove time, it's just been a night or so."
    "I see. We're never gonna see the *SPOOOOOOOOIIILEEERRRRRRRS* are we?"
    "Probably not. Anyway, in we go!"
    Cutting another hole into the post, I hopped in, where I found myself in...
    "Nick?"

"I...I think he's ignoring us."
    "Motherf-HEY! You're supposed to type out where I am, buttbag!"
    "Silent treatment, eh? Fine, I'll do it myself."

[​IMG]
    "There. Perfect."
    "...It looks like a three-year-old drew it."
    "You just don't know art when you see it."
    "...Whatever. So what're we doing here?"
    "I'm gonna wake these chilluns up with the smell of Deadpool's special pancakes. Made with love from the bottom of my pancreas."
    "Heart."
    "Whatever."
    So then, while the kiddies were asleep, I whipped up a batch of Mamma Deadpool's world-famous pancakes, complete with the special ingredient.

"You mean the special ingredient that caused a godmod to turn you into a catgirl?"
    "The very same!"
    "Poor kids..."
    I put the platter of pancakes on a table in the main area, where a few of the trainers slept, leaving a little note in front of it.
    It read 'From Deadpool, with love. <4'.
    Finally, I left the HQ, taping the hole back up as I left.
    I made my way back to page 292, where this post is gonna end up when it's done.

"You do realize you wrote "<4" on the note, right?"
    "Yeeaah~"
    "That's not even a thing."
    "Of course it is! If <3 is a heart, <4 must be a BIGGER HEART!"
    "BRILLIANT!"
    "I don't think that's how it works..."
    "Oh, you're just a negative-nancy."
    And with that, I re-entered the Dai-Gurren and continued vigorously mast-

"Post is done. You can leave now. GET OUT."
    And we all lived fappily ever after. The end.

17. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]

Ryoma's response to Mina had been just as expected:
    "If your Kokuren's anything like his Gurren, I should have no problem smearing it all over the ground. Bring it on, sweetheart."
    Mina smirked as she pointed a finger towards him as he walked towards his mecha. "Sweetheart eh? We'll see if you think I'm quite so sweet once I'm done kickin' your ass!" She called out to him whilst heading towards her own Gunman, Kokuren. As she climbed into the cockpit and clutched the controls, she watched her opponent get ready by combining the three Getters into Getter-1.
    "Combining huh? Copycat." She grinned, eager to face the challenge. "You need to combine to face me. I'm flattered, but my buddy, Kokuren right here will be more than enough to tear apart that tin-can you call a Gunman!" She commented, completely forgetting the fact that Ryoma wouldn't refer to his mecha as a Gunman at all.
    She tugged on the controls, and Kokuren's jaws closed, sealing her off from the outside world. She leaned forward into her Gunman's movement as it took off into a sprint towards the end of Dai-Gurren's sword-wiener platform that everyone had gathered on. As it approached the crowd, the Gunman launched itself into the air over the spectators and landed strong onto the dirt beneath the base. Turning, Mina guided her Gunman towards the side Ryoma was on, which happened to be opposite where Kamina was fighting Kallen.
    The two faced off against each other as the winds churned over the land outside. "Well, ladies first then, Ryoma. After all, it wouldn't be fair for someone as manly as I am to not give you a fighting chance." She taunted, for once not being the one to rush into the battle like she normally would. After all, teasing Ryoma was just way too much fun.

18. Lite The Future

[​IMG]
    ~Outside the Dai-Gurren; Kokuren vs Getter-1~
    Ryoma simply smiled cockily at Mina's jabs at both him and Getter-1, though the fact that she referred to the caped mecha as a "Gunman" gave Ryoma the opportunity to toss some smack-talk back.
    "Getter's the copy-cat, huh? Well I can't say fer sure if you're right or wrong there, but if there's one thing I know without a shadow of a doubt..."
    What looked to be the handle of some kind of weapon suddenly emerged from Getter-1's left shoulder. The mecha grabbed the handle with it's right hand and pulled it out, revealing the weapon to be a sharp tomahawk.
    "...It's that Getter Robo is leagues ahead of your hunk-o'-junk Gunman!" Ryoma's voice echoed from Getter-1 as it's arm pulled back, preparing a throw.
    "Tomahawk!"
    The tomahawk was then tossed with great force at Mina's Kokuren, spinning in the air as it flew.
    "Boomerang!!"
    As the tomahawk flew towards Mina's Kokuren, Ryoma quickly ejected a second tomahawk from Getter-1's right shoulder, from which Getter-1 grabbed it with it's left hand. Getter-1 then hovered slightly above the ground before taking off toward Mina, positioning itself behind Kokuren.
    "Some words of advice; Never let a true man throw the first punch!"
    Getter-1 then swung at Kokuren with the second tomahawk while the first was still flying towards her.
    While Ryoma looked to have put himself in an advantageous position, he knew it wasn't going to be so easy to win a fight against a Kamina.
    "Come on...Show me that you've got the same spirit as he does." Ryoma thought to himself as he attacked.

19. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Mina's retort came instantly, not missing a beat after Ryoma's comment about her Gunman. "Hunk-o-junk? As if! My Kokuren is heaps better than yer' lameass Getter lame-o!"
    Oh how creative she was with her responses... Not that Ryoma was much better. These two really were on the same level. At least as far as witty retorts and manly insults went.
    But Mina had something to prove, and that was that she was on a higher level as a pilot and that her Kokuren was far superior to his Getter-Robo.
    She saw the Tomahawk coming towards her that had been thrown and moved instantly to intercept it. Instead of retreating, she moved forward to face it head on. Much to her surprise though, Ryoma came charging towards her the same time as the throw, but she wasn't about to be caught off guard. Instead that grin on her face grew larger as she began to enjoy herself more despite the fact the fight had only just started.
    "Time to show ya... Why I'm the leader of Team Kokuren back home... And 'the 'NOT LEADER' but just as capable' of Team Dai-Gurren!"
    Kokuren's arm came reaching around its front and its hand latched onto the sunglasses attached to its torso-face. With a mighty tug as the great Gunman kept running forward, it yanked them off and brandished the spectacles like a mighty blade. "Manly deflection of badassery!"
    Kokuren swung wide like it were wielding a bat and sent the incoming Tomahawk flying with such force that it went flying towards a nearby cliff-side and caused it to crumble from the sheer impact.
    At the same time, Kokuren's other arm had come up at the last second and intercepted Getter-1's swing by grabbing it's wrist. And the two mechas collided from the force of their charges forcing both of them to stop suddenly.
    "A word of advice..." She commented, mimicking his earlier comment for the sake of it. "Never... ever... underestimate one that reaches for the heavens themselves!"
    And Kokuren's Sunglasses Sword came swinging, straight for Getter-1's head.

20. Lite The Future

[​IMG]

Ryoma reacted quickly as Kokuren's shade blade swung at Getter-1's head, seeing as he was completely incapable of moving Getter-1's arm or dodging in general.
    "Open Get!" He called out, causing the arm that Kokuren had a hold of, as well as the head it was swinging it, to disassemble, followed by the three Getter Machines separating into their jet forms.
    The tomahawk that was in Getter-1's constricted hand fell to the ground as Ryoma escaped Mina's grasp. After getting some distance away from Kokuren, Ryoma re-combined the Getter Machines back into Getter-1.
    Ryoma was silent for a moment as he process what had just happened. Kokuren was certainly tough and pretty agile to be able to fend off an attack from two directions. But running and dodging speed was something that still wasn't known.
    "Hm. Your Kokuren is pretty strong, I'll give you that." Ryoma said, floating high above Kokuren.
    Getter-1 then grabbed hold of it's cape, pulling it around the mecha's body and covering it so that only the head was visible.
    "But let's see how fast it is!"
    Getter-1 then charged down at Kokuren.
    "Getter Beam!" Ryoma called as a barrage of pink lasers fired off of Getter-1's cape, heading straight for Kokuren.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.