~Crossover Cove~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Droid, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mysty Unknown

-Lastation: Loli's in the hot spring-

Chika stared at Vert's body. She inched closer and closer to get a few touches in.
    Verde undressed and walked toward the hot spring covering herself from the other girls.
    "Yo Verde, we're all girls. No need to be so shy about it. Besides. I think you have one hell of a body. Just like your sister. Hell, why you cover up your breasts like that. They are bigger than you let on."
    "I-I-I... Okay..." She removed her arms to reveal herself then sat with the rest in the hot spring.
    Kei and Mina only sat there relaxing until...
    "Kei has a small chest like Blanc. I wish you could have big ones like Vert and I."
    Kei's eyes began to twitch in anger. "Excuse me... What did you just say..."
    Mina was laughing again from the thought of the flat chest. Why the topic was funny to begin with she really didn't know. "It is kinda small like our goddess isn't it. Neptune is no better unless she is in HDD"
    "Mina could you stop encouraging it!"
    "I'm sorry. Its just funny."
    Verde sat there in confusion to why everyone was yelling.

meanwhile upstairs...

"Plutia, is this really the place? It doesn't look like Noires from our home. Are you sure they'll let us in?" A young girl said looking down on her older sister.
    [​IMG]

2. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

Lastation: Purgatory plans and Hellish havoc

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

In the Cardboard Ft.Knox, the three villains were discussing matters.
    "Vezok, how many of your troops are here?" Vezok did some numbers in his head, and then spoke with the answer; "20 Bohrak, 35 visorak, that makes..." He started counting on his fingers
    Jafar facepalmed and answered for him. "55, that makes 55 troops total. Add my 50 Heartless and... that makes 105 troops, barely enough to take Noire's house."
    As the villains contemplated their situation, they felt a cold chill, and then a voice sounded.
    "The CPU's have abandoned the party for some "relaxation", I wonder if my father has room for them in his realm." Said the voice, cold, and demonic.​
    Jafar, Richard and Vezok turned to see the owner of the voice...​
    [​IMG]
    Blackheart, son of Mephistopheles, stood there with them in his human form. "If you're going to strike," the demonspawn continued, "now is the time."
    Jafar, who could sense the dark power coming from Blackheart, stood from his cardboard chair and faced the child of Mephisto. "Even if you are right, 105 troops are not enough to take Noire's house, given the people staying there." However, Blackheart grinned.​
    "I already have allies with at least 100 more troops waiting to attack. My agenda is my own, but we have a common purpose, a common goal. Help me accomplish my goal, and I will help you with yours."
    Richard also sensed the power coming from Blackheart. "Does this mean we get to murder stuff?" Richard asked, excited.​
    One cold reply answered him; "Yes."
    "Count me in!" Richard exclaimed, jumping up and shaking Blackheart's hand vigorously. Eventually, Jafar and Vezok agreed to Blackheart's alliance and had their troops move out towards Noire's House.​
    Meanwhile, at Noire's house, two coated figures were watching. "How long are we supposed to sit here? the first one said.
    The second one humphed, ignoring him. "How many guys we got again? The first one proceeded to ask.
    "Not enough," came the answer from the second figure, and she continued "we wait until Blackheart gives us the signal, by then, we'll have enough."
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Noire's House: Noire's Room~

"Setina, if we managed to get into this place without anyone or the security system going off then it would have to mean that it's my house too" a black-haired girl in a black and blue dress explained as she stared at the closed bookcase before pulling out the same book Noire used and opened the door to the elevator before she said "Come on everyone, relaxation awaits" shortly before a familiar blonde said aloud "Goodie, I get to see my twin again" only for a brunette in red to comment as they enterted the elevator "Don't get your hopes up Thunder Tits" while the little purple-haired girl with pink eyes hummed a tune

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

~Noire's House: Hot Spring~

"Okay, okay, we get the point that Neptune and Kei are just as flat as me, so simply cut it out and move onto another topic" Blanc pleaded rather calmly before Vert had a malicious grin on her face as she said happily "Ooooooh Chika~~~" shortly before her hands grabbed Chika's exposed breasts and started to squeeze them commenting "You'll probably be regretting the fact that Leanbox ladies like myself have such firm and soft breasts that are large" causing Ram and Rom to laugh just as Noire brought int a tray full of wine glasses that had a strange blue concotion inside them.

"Here you all go, drinks are on me" Noire said just as the elevator opened up and the five girls inside stepped out of it, Neptune turned her head and noticed two of them before yelling in cheer "Pururut! Belle! Welcome back to Lastation!" only for Noire to point out sternly "Neptune, welcoming familiar faces is my job, why don't you girls join us"

4. Pinekaboo Chaser

~~Avia ~ Quarantined Northern District~~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Having been examining the surrounding area like the others, Archer, Kakashi, and Gaara had all found nothing more than any of the others. Whatever these webs were, they were thicker than spider webs, but no stronger, and there were certainly no signs of whatever had created them.
    However, it seemed that some of the others had found something -- or rather, someone. The boy, who told them his name was Ansem, had belonged to a previous group that had entered. However, he also stated that his entire group bar himself had been killed.
    "Hm...Archer? What do you say? Can Ansem accompany us so he can find his fallen comrade's weapon?" one of the others, a girl calling herself Erza Scarlet, asked the red-clad Servant, apparently thinking of him as the group's leader for the time being.
    "Perhaps." Archer said, stepping towards the boy and examining him with his sharp eyes.
    "Ansem, you say you're the last of your mercenary group remaining. What beings attacked your team? And how did you manage to survive them?"
    "Both good questions." Kakashi stated, stepping forward too. "Forgive our suspicion, but we know nothing about you or your mercenary team, nor what creatures we are supposed to be clearing from he--"
    "Quiet..." Archer suddenly said, holding out his arm in front of Kakashi, his eyes closed.
    After a long moment of silence from everyone, Gaara broke it by speaking first.
    "There is something coming. I do not recognise this sense of foreboding about it, but I believe we are about to be attacked." he said, readying himself to call upon the sand from the large urn upon his back.

Suddenly, Archer spun around and fired a shot from a bow that hadn't been there a moment before, the bolt flying through the air, straight past everyone else in the group, and impaling itself into the ground, where anyone watching must have just seen a faint flash of dark purple as something had rapidly been killed.
    "We've been watched since we entered here." Archer said, indicating that whatever he had shot at had been some sort of scout unit.
    "What are we looking out for?" Kakashi asked, now on guard.
    "They're small, purple creatures. Many eyes, but they were segmented. It slightly resembled a stuffed bear toy. It was pathetically weak though. Don't expect them to be alone. There must be stronger creatures nearby."

5. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~GokaiGalleon, Next Stop~ Temporal Tower!-

Marvelous sat in his chair, arms crossed as the other crewmembers, that being his fellow Gokaigers, the Rangers, Yuri Hyuga and whoever else was on board at the specific time.

"is it me or somehow I get the feeling someone forgot to reply for a long while?" he asked himself in confusion.

~Lastation, Aoi & Ichigo Meet!~

Aoi stretched, the girls were apparently taking a Hot Spring bath and he saw an unusual sight, a orange haired youth with way too much of a cleaver to be a sword. "Who are you?" he asked politely as Ichigo blinked. "Ichigo Kurosaki, Subsitute Shinigami." he answered and Aoi blinked.

"Aoi, CPU of Castfield and Lord Blue Heart." he said and Ichigo was surprised. "Wait, so you're like Vert?" he asked curiously and Aoi nodded. "Well, yeah, apart from the fact I'm quite possibly the one male CPU around and just came back to well, this realm, Arfoire kind of sealed my landmass into an alternate dimension so the other CPU's barely even know who and what I am, are you one of her Followers?" He asked and Ichigo's cheeks were a faint red.

"U-Um, not exactly." he said and Aoi stared at him. "You make it sound like you're together or something." He said and little did he know, he was actually bang on the money,, well unless you count the number of times Noire was a cushion for freefalling people.

~Crack between Dimensions, otherwise shall be known as White Space~

Black Mage was leaning back on a sunbed, wearing somehow, some sunglasses, a mirror to reflect the sun and umbrella before lowering them. "Buzz off, I'm enjoying a vacation." he grumbled at some higher up he knew just decided to post to keep in continuity.

6. Lite The Future

~Hot Spring~
    *no banners because lazy*​
    Riddhe looked at the girl that Banagher referred to.
    "Hmmm...No, I can't say that I do, Banagher-"
    He was cut off by the sound of Leeron's voice echoing through the Hot Spring.
    "Attention ZEXIS. Whenever all you sweethearts are ready, the plan is ready, and everyone in ZEXIS should report to the command room as soon as you're decent~."
    Riddhe sighed.
    "And I just got a chance to sit down, too. Well, we shouldn't keep the commanders waiting. I'll meet you in the command room, Banagher. I look forward to fighting alongside you again." Riddhe said as he stood up and walked away to gather his clothes.
    There were some other sighs of disappointment that their break was ending, but for the most part the members of ZEXIS were ready to head out.
    In the men's bath, Kamina and Ryoma were still battling one another, having not slowed down even the slightest bit, until finally...Silence.
    Both Kamina and Ryoma stopped frozen in their tracks, each of their fists within mere centimeters of the other's face.
    The two of them lowered their fists and stared at each other for a few moments more. Not a word was spoken, but the two of them spoke through their eyes.
    Through their exchange of fists, they had created a bond between men. A bond that not even death could break.
    Finally, after many moments of silence, Ryoma spoke up.
    "See you at the command room...Kamina." He said as he covered himself with a towel and proceeded to get his clothes.
    Musashi sighed as he stood up to follow Ryoma.
    "Time to go, everyone. Grab your pants and make your way to the command room."
    Jin was the next to stand.
    "Come with me, my children! Our destiny awaits!" Jin said to Rossiu, Joey and Jun in an obviously faked "knight-in-shining-armor" voice.
    "Alright...Just promise never to talk like that again..." Rossiu said as he followed.
    Joey and Jun followed close behind.
    Finally, Jonby hopped out of the water, worried sick over the whereabouts of his friend.
    "I'll find you, Arin. Even if I gotta roll around at the speed of sound to do it." He said as he made his way to the Command Room, since he wore no clothes aside from his hat.

~Command Room~
    Finally, ZEXIS had gathered, clothed and rested, ready to move out. They awaited word from one of their commanders on what the plan was.​
    In the back of the group, Naota stood next to Canti, becoming more and more worried about Haruko, though he hadn't mentioned her disappearance to Canti yet.
    The TV-robot tugged on Naota's sleeve.
    Naota looked up at his monitor-head.
    "What is it."
    A picture of Haruko's face with a question mark appeared on Canti's screen, as if to ask where she was.
    "She's not here. Don't worry about it, she'll be back before we leave." Naota said with a hint of uncertainty in his voice.

7. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Dimensional Veil-

Seymour just stood by, wearing a unique looking pair of swimming trucks with his Measter robe over his shoulders. He just kept quiet, wondering what they were waiting for. He stretched and sat down, cross-legged and thinking about the world beyond the veil.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-GokaiGalleon-

Harry was asleep on the sofa, with Sirius in his dog form. Ahim was enjoying a cup of tea at the table with Maria while Don and Billy messed with the radar. Kimberly talked with Aisha while Tommy leaned against the pillar. Luka and Hermione were up in the crow's nest, looking up for the Temporal Tower while Bartz, James, Remus, and Chappu did from the main deck. Yuna and Rikku explored the ship with Fred and George while Paine was sleeping somewhere private. Mew and Riolu were keeping Draco busy from complaining by messing with him. Ginny and Ron looked out of the windows while Basco leaned against the wall.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Avia-

Rainbow Dash and Applejack kept quiet and kept their eyes peeled for any rough enemies. Rainbow cracked her knuckles as she walked with a tough look in her eyes while Applejack gripped her rope and smiled, waiting to lasso the enemy.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Cave-

Ashe kept quiet as she kept a watch at the cave entrance, Karin sat with Fluttershy and wondered if Yuri was here. Anastasia yawned and stretched before messing with her eggs and camera. Derpy was fast asleep, tired from waiting for the others.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Lastation-

Lukya stood near the entrance of the city, looking out at the sky and wondering where her brother disappeared to. Yuna joined her and stood next to her, Fang stretched and wandered the city on Bahamut while Vanille and Serah talked with each other. Snow practiced his fighting moves, Edge tried to sneak around and look for a woman to peek at, sitting in the a quiet spot, Edward began to play his lyre while Rydia stretched and laid down on the ground, looking at the sky. Vivi nodded off, sitting next to Garnet.

8. Lite The Future

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ~Avia~

Upon hearing Archer's description of the creatures, Ansem nodded.
    "Those were indeed some of the creatures that attacked me and my comrades...Along with larger, stronger creatures."
    Ansem opened both hands and summoned a light-blue energy blade in each hand, holding them with a reverse grip.
    The blades vaguely resembled hands on a clock.
    "Watch each other's backs. They could come at us from anywhere."
    Lee looked to Naruto.
    "Naruto, have your shadow clones found anything?"
    "One sec, I'll find out."
    Naruto closed his eyes, allowing him to see where his clones were, and what they were doing.
    His first two clones were still searching. His third, however...Was gone.
    Suddenly, Naruto felt the memories of the third clone flowing back to him.
    "I lost a clone. He was attacked by one of those...Things."
    "Did your clone see what it looked like?" Lee asked.
    "He was caught off guard, so he only caught a quick look...It was like...Jelly." Naruto explained.
    "Jelly, huh...That could either mean they're indestructible and can re-build themselves...Or one good cut will be enough. I'm hoping for the latter."
    "X, let's enter Scan Mode again, maybe we can detect these creatures' energy signatures that way." Zero suggested.
    "Good idea." X responded.
    The reploids entered the aforementioned "Scan Mode". No major changes were made to their looks, but in their eyes were several programs working to detect both known and unknown energy readings. They could no longer see the details of people or objects, only their energy signatures and how strong those readings were.
    The group was now on full alert as they kept an eye out for these mysterious, dangerous creatures.

9. Mysty Unknown

Lastation: Le Spring de Calor

((OOC: Got Mr Nuthead's permission for his characters for whatever this Improv is going to be))

Silence hit the room as the girls began to relax. Not a sound was made, just goddesses relaxing nude in a hot spring. That is, until Neptune submerged underwater without any warning.
    "N-Neptune? Where did you go?" A concerned Nepgear said looking left and right for her. The hotspring was large and it could get rather deep quickly.
    Verde and Setnia were busy getting acquainted. They were both shy, and they could recognize that. "S-so you are the CPU candidate for Planetptune?"
    "Yes. Plutia has lost a lot of shares as of recent and has nearly retired. She hasn't put much effort into getting those shares back either."
    "I-I see. I hope everything will be o-" Verde was dragged underwater.
    "Verde! Where did y-" Setnia was also dragged underneath.
    Vert looked over concerned, releasing her grip from Chiska. "Verde! Why does my sister always get kidnapped!"
    "That's because she is too cute to just pass up." Chiska said with a large grin.
    "You should already know who it is." An expressionless Blanc said. It was then that Blanc felt her legs being grabbed. "Don't you dare you little *****. I swear if you do th-" She was also pulled underneath.
    "Sister!"
    "Blanc!"
    Ram and Rom said with concern diving under water after them.
    Noire's face grew irritated. "That's it!" She then turned into her HDD form Black Heart. She dived under. It was a few moments of silence until she pulled Neptune out of the water as well as the other girls.
    "What the **** is your problem *****. You could have drowned us!"
    "Ah, Come on Blanc. I was just playing with you.
    Vert had grabbed onto Verde cuddling her, Verde's face be suffocated by Vert's large breasts. "I was worried I lost you again."
    "Iemfin.cntbreth" She tried to speak but couldn't.
    "Neptune, we are going to show you what it means to 'play around'. Black Heart said nodding at Blanc and Vert.
    The other two girls turned HDD as well and tackled Neptune, dragging her into the water.
    Mina looked over at Nepgear laughing a little. A sudden change in expression came on her face. That of concern. "Oh, Nepgear, have you seen Uni and Kei?"
    "Yes. They went into the changing room saying they wished not to deal with this."
    "I'll check on them." Plutia said.

In said changing room...

"Kei, what do you think we should do?" Uni asked.
    "Hmm, it would be rude not to take the invitation. They've sealed up Leanbox as well. There really is no other choice."
    "Should we tell the others about it?"
    "Let them relax a bit. I think this is a matter that will be best told when everyone is focused."
    "Uni, Kei, are you two alright?" A curious Plutia came in asking.
    "Y-yes! We are just fine."
    "You should put your bodies in the water and not out here. Unless you like to expose yourself so much."
    The two began to blush and looked away from each other. "We're coming now." Kei said as they all headed back to the hot spring.

Back at the hot spring...

Neptune had transformed into her HDD, in fact, everyone had become HDD and were wrestling in the hot spring.
    Plutia looked over at them in joy. "Can I transform and join you all?"
    Everyone stopped fighting and looked at her. In perfect synchronization they all yelled out one word. "NO!"
    "Aww, you guys never let me have fun."
    With that everyone sighed in relief and went back to relaxing to avoid Iris Heart from coming out.

10. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

[OOC: Myst has given me permission to control his oracles for this bit]

~Noire's House: Hot-Spring~

"Well, if I had to say something....it was interesting" Vert calmly said as she adjusted her breasts before she added "I'm thirsty" as she grabbed one of the glasses of blue stuff Noire had brought in earlier and started to drink it.

"Yeah, wrestling Neptune down a peg makes me thirsty too" Noire said as she grabbed a glass of the blue liquid and proceeded to quietly drink it down feeling the blue nectar moisten her throat.

"Sister, can we have some of the blue stuff?" Ram pleaded as she looked at Blanc with big blue eyes before Blanc sighed saying "Eh, why not" and handed them a glass each before Mina asked aloud in a panic "Are you nuts!? They're too young to drink!" only for Blanc to tell her "Oh yeah, you should have seen Uni back at Planeptune, she got drunk off her ass thanks to the Beer Droid and was cursing her head off"

Uni looked at Blanc with a sarcastic face as she took a glass claiming "You just HAD to bring that up, didn't you" only for Vert to laugh as she said "But it was so funny seeing your reaction" only for Uni to take a huge drink of the blue liquid as she said "Just shut up Vert" and laughed.

*Sometime and a whole bunch of drinks later*

Neptune looked up at everyone with rosy cheeks and big purple eyes as she hiccuped saying "Y-you know....hehe...you guys are my friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeends" before wrapping her arm around Nepgear who also had the same rosy cheeks adding "Espeeeeicallly yoooou, Nepgear *hiccup* give your sister a huuuuuuug" while giving Nepgear a drunken hug.

"Boing! Boing! Boing! Boing!" Vert said happily as she jumped about the hot-spring causing her breasts to bounce up and down like rubber balls with Chika stumbly wavering about as she followed Vert yelling "Come back here with my bouncy balllllllllllllllls". Belle however stood in front of Vert with a grin on her face before drunkenly glomping Vert and causing her breasts to squish Vert's as she said "They're so sooooooft and cudddly"

Ram and Rom stood in front of the two Blancs with drunken grins on their faces before they each proceeded to tickle a Blanc each in the tummy, Blanc and her counterpart then proceeded to laugh as they moved about clearly being ticklish.

Noire and her counterpart watched and laughed at the general insanity going on around them while Uni walked over to Nepgear and looked at her giving a wink as she said in a drunk tone "Hey there, good lookin' why don't we go into the bathroom and.." "Are you flirting with me Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnni?" "I dunnnnnnnno, I have to praaaatice fliiiiirting with sooooomeone" "Well, Nepgear's over thereeeeeee" Nepgear explained before pointing to the naked Iris Heart.

Pururut seemed rather calm even in HDD as she casually held her glass in her hand, Kei and Mina looked at each other as they seemed to be the only people sober only to immediatly facepalm as Pururut handed them a glass each and said aloud "C'mon, you two should live a little"

11. Pinekaboo Chaser

~~Hot Spring - The Command Room~~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

It was minutes later, but everyone had made their way to the Command Room that the Hot Spring had so handily been built with. Everyone seemed to have dried off and finished what they were doing; from Noriko, to Kamina, to Zero, and even Chief Taiga. Everyone from all of the united teams was ready to listen to the plans, which would ultimately decide what ZEXIS's overall goal would be.
    "Quiet everyone~." Leeron called, making sure that everyone was paying attention to him and the other strategists in charge of the meeting; Zero, Sumeragi Lee Noriega, Stern the Destructor, and Yui Ikari. Together they had been corresponding data, and making sure of the best move to make from here.
    "ZEXIS." the masked man said, stepping forward onto a small podium at the front of the command room, and throwing out his arm for dramatic effect. "I am Zero, Supreme Commander of The Black Knights of Japan. Though all of us come from different areas, countries, some even worlds, we have banded together here today to discover the root cause of the distortions that have taken us from our homes, and for some, taken our homes from our worlds and scattered them throughout this land we find ourselves on now."
    "Between us, our combined technologies and skills have discovered a location that we are now sure is something to do with the most recent of the distortions." Sumeragi continued, as a projection of a large tower appeared on the wall behind the strategists.
    "This location, apparently known as the Temporal Tower, has recently had many distortions around it, and at least in one case, has moved location using one. Not only that, but the number of distortions have been increasing ever since a large force of mecha of various unified factions stationed themselves around it."
    "Our plan is twofold. Primarily, our task is to destroy the Temporal Tower, and stop its power over these distortions. However, our secondary task is to defeat the forces stationed there. Before any of you object to the use of force against them; we have seen that among their forces are definitely Gunmen from Team Dai-Gurren's world, who have already proven their hostile intent. In addition, since the majority of us assisted in taking the Dai-Gunzan from their forces, I believe our stance has already been proven as well." Taiga added, his masculine features soft for a change, showing his normal gentle nature.
    "I believe our strategy this time should be simple." Zero finished, looking around the room. "Therefore, our strategy will primarily be a full-strength co-ordinated attack, with all of us working to support each other. The only option is victory!"
    "That said, you should all prepare and rest while you can." Leeron added. "We're leaving for the Tower in just two hours, so be sure to be totally ready by then."

~~Avia ~ Quarantined Northern District~~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Almost as soon as the two Hunters had changed their vision modes, a disturbing, four-legged creature leaped out towards them, charging like a rhino towards them with its horn lowered. Before anyone had a chance to react to this, a second set of the creatures appeared behind the group, with a group of blade-armed bipeds alongside them this time, as well as the creatures that Archer had described before.
    Taking the initiative, Archer fired his bow once more at the closest of the creatures, one of the four-legged Sendillan, knocking it clean off of its feet and onto its side, where it quickly died and exploded in a small cloud of purple dust not unlike the stuff already floating in the air.
    "They have only average strength for something of their size." Archer noted aloud, loading his bow with another sword-arrow. "They wouldn't be any kind of threat to anyone with a weapon. That explains their rushing tactics. But that would mean..."
    He turned to whomever was nearest to him and raised his voice, explaining his discovery quickly.
    "They're not intelligent by themselves. Something is directing them, probably from nearby. If you want a total advantage over these creatures, I suggest you find what is controlling them and destroy it too."

12. Lite The Future

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ~Hot Spring- Command Room~
    This was it. The time had finally come; ZEXIS was ready to finally make it's way to the source of the distortions that took them from their homes: The Temporal Tower.​
    "So the thing that's causing the distortions or whatever is a tower? Who woulda thunk it." Sonic said as the meeting was dismissed.
    "I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it's threat. The name, Temporal Tower, implies it holds some kind of power over time. Perhaps someone is controlling that power." Shadow said in response to Sonic's comment.
    "Well whatever it is, with a team this big we're sure to take it down!"
    "Perhaps. But what use are the two of us without the-"
    Shadow was cut off by Sonic, who had willed the seven Chaos Emeralds to appear around him.
    "You were saying?"
    "Hmph. You never cease to surprise me." Shadow said, smirking slightly.
    Dismissing the emeralds, Sonic turned and looked at the newly-formed ZEXIS.
    "Y'know, I never thought I'd be into the whole "army" thing, but now that I'm actually a part of one, it's kinda cool."
    "What do you mean?"
    "Well, I'm so used to just dealing with stuff on our home world, like Dr. Eggman or whatever kind of monster decides to mess with us, and the past few times I've done it by myself. But here with ZEXIS, there's so many new people, all from different worlds and places. It makes our home seem so small when you know there's a whole bunch of worlds out there."
    "I've never thought of it that way. Perhaps you're right."
    "But enough of that, we got two hours to kill before we move out. I'm gonna go run some laps before we go. Later, Shadow." Sonic said as he exited the Command Room.
    Shadow, however, simply left the command room and made his way to where the array of ships were stationed, where he boarded the Dai-Gurren to wait out the two hours ZEXIS had before moving out.
    In the back of the command room stood Jonby. In his hand was a picture. A picture of his good friend Egopoppy, or better known as Arin. This picture, however, did not depict Jon's friend as the Poppy Brother we know him as now, but as a normal human being. Perhaps the forms that Jon and Arin have now are temporary.
    "I'm comin', buddy. Just you wait."
    And then everyone else in ZEXIS prepared for the coming battle in their own respective ways, as I am too lazy to describe them right now. Except, however, for one certain mercenary...

[​IMG]
    ~Hot Spring Bathroom~​
    Deadpool sat in the bathroom. Still licking himself. Yech.​
    You know, we've been back to normal for about three posts now. Don't you think it's time to stop?
    Noooo, don't stop! It's like watching yourself in a porno-
    EXACTLY WHY WE SHOULD STOP.
    Since the voices in my head wouldn't shut the eff up, I decided to listen and put my pants back on...For now.
    "Hey, weren't we supposed to...Be somewhere?"
    Well...I remember that Leeron guy saying something about everyone gathering in a command room or somethin'.
    Perhaps you should just read DarkTraitor's last post. I'm sure it has some useful info in it.
    "Good idea."
    So I looked up and read the last post by that DarkTraitor person...You know, how do we know she's even trustworthy? I mean, look at the username. DARKTRAITOR. Come on, I can't be the only one that sees this.
    Focus.
    "Oh, right, the post. Let's see, leader of Japan, yadda yadda yadda, Temporal Tower, blah blah blaaaah, leaving in two hours. Two hours, eh?"
    I looked down at the watch I wasn't wearing to figure out exactly how long we had left.
    "Let's see...Leeron said two hours. If I convert that into Cove time...Carry the two, add three...We should be outta here by the end of the real world's November."
    Oh, come on, it couldn't possibly take THAT long, could it?
    "Excuse me, have you read this RP? Like...At all?"
    Point taken.
    "Well, maybe we'll get lucky and the plot will move fast. But for now, I'm gonna head on back to the Dai-Gurren to catch a few Z's before killy-killy fun-time begins."
    And then I did that. Yay. Deadpool post over.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

~Avia; Quarantined Northern District~

The group had been suddenly attacked by several disgusting creatures of differing forms, each one looking as unnatural as the last.​
    Stryker, however, recognized these creatures, immediately readying his weapons, a pair of photon-powered knuckle-type weapons.
    "So it was SEED messing stuff up here, huh?"
    Stryker charged forward toward the Delsaban, tossing quick jabs on the first one he saw before finishing his "combo" with a powerful uppercut.
    Before the next Delsaban could attack, Stryker pulled back his right fist, where it began to glow brightly.
    "Take this!" He called as he thrust his fist forward, punching straight through not only the first Delsaban, but one behind it as well.
    "You like that?" Stryker asked sarcastically.
    "Alright, now it's my turn!" Naruto called out as he took three kunai knives out from the pack on his waist and threw them at the Pannons, hitting each of them in the "face".
    "Bullseye!"
    Wasting no time, Naruto created a Shadow Clone to his right. He then held his hand out toward the clone, who began to spin chakra in Naruto's hand.
    Naruto and his clone charged forward towards a Sendillan that had charged the two of them upon seeing them.
    The spinning chakra grew into a Rasengan, but the clone continued further, making the Rasengan orb much larger.
    Naruto and his clone were within range of the Sendillan, and finally the Naruto thrust his attack into the enemy.
    "Giant Rasengan!" Naruto called as the orb of chakra expanded outward, sending the Sendillan flying into the distance.
    Might Guy and Rock Lee struck a pose next to one another, preparing to attack.
    "Alright, Lee. This is what we were warned about. Are you ready to show our new comrades what we're really made of!"
    "Yes, Guy-Sensei!"
    "Let's do this! Master and Student combine to become one in spirit!" Guy exclaimed as he held his arms outward.
    "The flames of our youth become a raging inferno and blaze across the sky!" Lee added as he leaped onto Guy's shoulders, arms also outward.
    "The power of our souls burns with a mighty flame! Master-Student Combining! Mighty Rooooock!"
    Lee then flipped upside down and backwards, positioning himself in a way that his face was aiming the opposite direction of Guy's, holding on to Guy's neck to stabilize himself. Lee's legs were aimed upward while Guy's stood on the ground.
    "I will watch your back, Guy-Sensei!"
    "Got it! Alright, you disgusting creatures, my star pupil and I are gonna finish you off, starting with you rhino-things over there!"
    Guy charged at a duo of Sendillan, coming to a halt in between them.
    One of them were in Guy's view, the other in Lee's, albeit upside down.
    "Hyaaa!"
    Guy kicked upward and sent the Sendillan in his sights flying upward. While the kick took both of Guy's feet off of the ground, Lee was there to land, thus leaving Guy upside down.
    "Oraaaa!"
    Lee then performed an upward kick identical to Guy's, sending Guy's feet back to the ground.
    "To the sky!"
    Guy jumped up after the two beasts, positioning the "Mighty Rock" formation horizontally between the two airborne Sendillan.
    "Now!"
    Guy and Lee detached from each other and pushed off of one another, allowing them to perform their finishers.
    "DYNAMIIIIIC FINIIIIISH!" The two of them yelled as they kicked clean through the beasts, killing them with excessive flair.
    The two bushy-browed shinobi then landed on the ground, striking a Y-shaped pose.
    "Perfect execution, Lee! Especially for our first time performing this technique."
    "Thank you, Guy-Sensei! I could not have done it without you!"
    Ryu and Ken used their respective special abilities to keep the SEED at bay, taking each one out as they came.
    Suddenly, Ken gasped.
    "Ryu! Behind you!"
    Ryu turned to see a Delsaban charging him. He raised his arms in an X shape to block the attack.
    The creature swung it's bladed arms at Ryu...But didn't even come into contact.
    Ryu looked out from behind his arms to see that some kind of shield was protecting him from the attack, and that the seal that Nagisa had placed on him a while ago was glowing.
    "What...What is this?"
    The shield expanded slightly, pushing the attacking Delsaban back, before finally disappearing.
    Wasting no time, Ryu charged a move.
    "Denjin..."
    Ryu took a few seconds to charge his attack while the creature staggered.
    The ball of energy grew larger and larger in his hands.
    The Delsaban finally recovered and attempted to attack Ryu again.
    "Hadoken!"
    Ryu let loose the attack, striking the Delsaban head on. It was a OHKO.
    Ryu looked at the seal on his hand.
    "So this is more than just a seal...Interesting."
    Erza, not even bothering to use an armor of higher strength than her currently equipped Heart Kreuz Armor, readied her blade as several SEED surrounded her.
    "I've faced more fearsome beasts on C-rank missions. Show me your best."
    Immediately, four Pannons leaped towards her, but were cut clean in half before they could even make contact.
    Next, two Delsaban attacked, attempting to cut through Erza just as she had cut through the Pannons. They were, however, disarmed (literally) by Erza's quick thinking. Now arm-less, Erza took the opportunity to finish them off in one swing each.
    Finally, a Sendillan was targeting Erza, preparing to charge. Erza stared it down, motioning for it to come at her.
    The beast did just that, as it ran full-speed toward Erza. It would find it's charge cut short, as Erza's blade pierced through it's front side, leaving a motionless corpse on her blade for a moment before the Sendillan exploded out of existence, just like the rest.
    "Pitiful."
    Ansem oddly watched everyone fight as he himself dealt with some of the creatures with relative ease.
    He looked to X and Zero.
    "You two, you seem to be able to detect energy sources better than most of us. I suggest you both try and track down the source of these beasts. We will hold them off here."
    X was unsure for a moment, but reluctantly agreed to Ansem's suggestion.
    "Alright. Zero and I will look. Let's go!"
    "Right."
    X and Zero then ran off ahead of the group, fending off stray SEED as they went, attempting to look for the thing that was controlling their attackers.
    Ansem smirked slightly as he turned back to fight, though nobody noticed.

13. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-ZEXIS Meeting-

Heading to the Command Center, Lockon and Lyle stayed in the back, listening to the planning while their Haros tried to bounce to see what was going on, Setsuna stood quietly in the crowd, keeping quiet as he listened to the others. Tieria did the same in the crowd, Asuka listened impatiently while Rei just kept quiet, just agreeing with what was planned. When the meeting ended, Lockon and Lyle ended for their Gundams to be prepare. Seeing the twins prepare in their Gundams, Tieria followed them and asked, "What are you two planning?"

"Maybe this mission could use a spinner." Lyle said, Lockon said, "They didn't say anything like that, but we do need to prepare this mission. So, in case they do need a spinner, you prepare for that, Lyle." Turning, Lockon went to his Gundam, Tieria stopped him and said, "Lockon, be careful during this mission. Before everyone saw you here, they thought you were dead. Don't let them actually see you die." "Haro and I will be fine. I don't intend on dying during this mission, anyway." Lockon said, smiling.

Setsuna was preparing at his Gundam when Rei came along, Asuka watched as the two of them talked and wondered what they talked about when Rei left and headed for her Evagenlion.

14. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Everyone had followed Leeron's direction and gotten out of the springs, quickly drying and dressing themselves before making their way to the Command Room which I (Bushy) had so handily built in because I'm an awesome considerate bástard. *cough*
    So yes. Command Room. Everyone went there and the masked guy who called himself Zero prattled on and on about stuff that Mina pretty much ignored. She did however listen to the others, after all, they were talking about a full on frontal assault on the enemy and that was something she could really get behind. She stood there fully clothed, cape and glasses and all and nodded her head in satisfaction.
    Simone, still recovering from her trauma in the baths was stood next to Yoko, gently clutching to her arm. At least she felt safe with the older girl, which was quite nice. She thought fondly of the Yoko from her own world, he was a man unlike this Yoko but he was always very kind, if quirky and she looked up to him with great admiration. She definitely felt the same way about this Yoko. She felt that same comforting feeling and connection to her. Although... Her attention slipped to Yoko's chest for a few seconds and then down to her own and she let out a slight sigh. Would her bosom ever be like that one day?
    In fact, looking around at all the female members of Team Dai-Gurren... and now Zexis... All of them looked very attractive in their own unique ways. She got a reassuring random grin from Madoka, one of the girls she befriended in the baths who was now standing next to Renton and Eureka, before turning her attention back to the meeting. Just in time too since it seemed Mina was about to speak up.
    "Heh... This is a plan I can really get my teeth into. I like it. It's simple and bold, just like me." she stated proudly. Simone partially wondered if that was even a good thing.
    "However... I got jus' one problem with all this." Mina spoke, her tone suddenly changing as she removed her sunglasses and stepped away from the crowd of other Zexis members she was in and made her way to the podium where the strategists were standing.
    "You." she announced, having walked up right in front of Zero and jabbing a finger into his chest. Simone almost shivered in fear at the bold move her big sis had just made. It was typical Mina style, just like those times with the Village Chief or the Chief of Adai Village, but she felt uncomfortable with this Zero guy. She had to admit, she did agree with Mina in a way, something about him made her feel very off... but she would never be so forward about it.
    "I'll get this straight. I don't like ya. I don't like the way you talk to us. I don't like the way you act like you're owed everythin' and most importantly..."
    Suddenly her finger raised to rest on his mask, having decided against headbutting it like she normally would have. "I don't like the fact that you hide behind that damn mask."
    Oh fúck it. She slammed her face forward right into his mask anyway, glaring at him. "I don't trust you. Why the mask huh? You got something to hide? Or you just too damn ashamed to show yuh ugly face, is that it?" Her voice came out almost like a growl at this point, before she stood fully upright and turned to face everyone in the room.
    "The only reason I'm here is because I trust Kamina and Simon." she looked over to the two as she mentioned them. "And the rest of Team Dai-Gurren and our new friends and allies." Then she turned back to Zero. "But I don't trust 'you'. Everythin' about you rubs me the wrong way."
    She jumped off the podium and started to walk away, back into and then through the crowd. "I follow my gut, my libido and those I trust. I'll kick the ass of any Beastmen or whatever comes my way just fine." She smirked, "but I'm doing that because that's what we of Team Dai-Gurren would do anyway. Not because of this Zexis stuff, or your Japan-whatevermacallit. But because it's the 'right' thing to do." and with those final words, Mina had left the room.

15. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~GokaiGalleon, heading for Temporal Tower~

Alarms rung out and Marvellous stared up at the viewing screen, they had arrived at their destination it seemed. "Looks like we're here, professor, take us down in front of it and everyone prepare to disembark." He ordered loudly.

~Lastation, Ichigo and Aoi, Hot Springs EVENT!~

"Tell me again why we're here?" Ichigo asked as Aoi thrown his clothes into one of the baskets provided. "Because we can freshen up? I mean, from what you told me so far about your journey, you battled a lot of foes and never took a break, so maybe you should deserve some relaxation, besides, I never experienced a Hot Spring before and the guide to Lastation here." he held up what seemed to be a Travel Guide promoting Lastation. "That a Hot Spring is a definite attraction one must visit during your stay here." he said the put the pamphlet in with his basket and ichigo nodded, the two men hanging the towels over their shoulders.

Ichigo was quite well toned for his age, it wasn't a surprise from learning hand to hand combat at a young age, beating up bullies with enough strength to stamp them through solid concrete, and of course he daily job as a Substitute Shinigami, it was a wonder he was still in his teens, Aoi on the other hand wasn't as impressive, then again, most people in Gamindustri didn't have things like six packs or anything, they just level up and remain the same, just with improved strength and so on.

The two men entered one of the sides that labelled MEN on a revolving panel, however, little did they know to their utmost ignorance, a certain White Sister played with it and well, they were entering uncharted waters as the glass door slid open, the mist from the Hot Springs covering most of the place.

"Impressive." Aoi said and Ichigo shrugged a bit. "It's just a hot public bath." he said as they headed for the main attraction, the spring itself, btu a sthe mist was beginning to part, silhouettes wer ein the mist. "Oh, we're not the only ones here it seems. "

16. Lite The Future

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    ~Hot Spring~

-Joey Jones-

After the meeting ended, Joey Jones, a seemingly normal young boy, exited the Command Room and the Hot Spring, making his way behind the Hot Spring, looking around as if to make sure the coast was clear. Upon confirming that, Joey removed his backpack and placed it on the ground, where he unzipped it.
    "I gotta make sure you're working if I'm gonna be a part of this new team." Joey said to...Someone.
    First, he took out a small, white circular device with a black screen on one side. Next, he took out what looked to be nothing more than a child's action figure.
    Holding the circular device in his left hand, Joey gripped it tight, pressing two button-like mechanisms inward, causing it to glow with a bright light. The device seemed to break apart and float in pieces around Joey's left arm, before finally re-shaping itself into a larger device that covered the majority of his left forearm.
    "Alright, so the controller still works...Now to see about the main component."
    Joey placed his right index and middle fingers on a light-blue ring that was going around the edge of the controller's screen, causing a white square to appear where his fingers were. He flicked the square to the side, causing it to spin around the light-blue ring. He caught the square and slid it into the center of the screen, where finally an image appeared that resembled a robotic face.
    Joey held the white controller-mechanism out in front of him before lifting his right arm into the air.
    "Heroman...Engage!" He yelled as he pressed his right hand into the controller's screen, causing a bright light to shine from it, as well as the toy that sat on the ground.
    The toy began to grow in size, until it was at least twice the size of Joey himself. The light then faded, revealing the new form of the toy, or rather, the robot.
    Joey let out a sigh of relief.
    "So you still work. That's good. Alright, I guess since you're already up and running we should go bac-"
    "Whooooaaa!"
    "What is that?"
    Joey turned around to see Jun Lee and Tsugumi Rosenmeier standing there in awe over the sight of Joey's robot, Heroman.
    "I-It's uh...My robot..." Joey said nervously.
    Jun and Tsugumi stepped closer to examine it.
    "So if this is a robot, it must work on it's own, right?"
    "Sort of. I give it commands with this..."
    Joey held up his left arm, which had the controller covering it.
    "And Heroman carries them out."
    The robot in question, Heroman, simply stood with no emotion and watched as Jun and Tsugumi examined his every part.
    From there, Tsugumi and Jun began to drill Joey with question after question about Heroman, how he was built, what he does, etc.

-Genome-

We now have Genome, who's once again found speaking with Noriko.
    The two had become friends rather quickly, with Noriko having solidified her place as one of Genome's best friends not too long ago after a heartfelt and uplifting talk she had with him regarding his fears of becoming the very man they were fighting against. With those fears seemingly behind him, Genome was ready to move forward and fight alongside his friends and comrades with no hesitation.
    Genome let out a rested sigh.
    "Y'know, usually I'd be a little worried about something big like this, but this time...I feel like I'm ready. Today I'm gonna show any enemy, regardless of whether they work for the Spiral King or not, that I'm not afraid of them or the future. And you're gonna be right by my side the whole time. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me." Genome said with a smile.
    "Even though the guys we're gonna go up against include the animals that sat by my side back home, I can't back down now. Thanks to you, Noriko, I know that I'm not gonna turn out the way the Spiral King did. Knowing that, I'd say that my animal friends are the same way. Now I'm ready to fight with all I've got!" Genome said with a confident glimmer in his eyes. As he spoke, the Core Drill around his neck began to glow a faint green-ish color. Genome noticed this and looked closer at his Core Drill.
    "That's weird...Usually when this thing glows, it glows red."
    After thinking for a moment, a small smile grew on Genome's face, as if he'd figured it out.
    "I think I get it. Just like Lagann, this Core Drill reacts to my feelings. I guess it's figured out that all my anger and rage toward the Spiral King has changed into fighting spirit. It feels good, to be honest."
    Letting go of his Core Drill, Genome looked back to Noriko once more.
    "So, anything else you wanna do before we head out? We've got time to kill, after all."

-Riddhe Marcenas-

Riddhe, finally getting an opportunity, approached Quattro Bajeena.
    After a quick introduction, Riddhe asked a question that had been on his mind ever since he saw Quattro's Mobile Suit.
    "I don't mean any offense by this, but I couldn't hope but notice that your Mobile Suit is...Out of date, so to speak. Why would you want to pilot a Mobile Suit that old when there are much more improved Mobile Suit variants?"

-Yoko Littner-

Yoko, with Simone on her arm and Boota in her cleavage, smiled at Mina's speech. With every word that exited Mina's mouth, it became more and more apparent that, at the very least, she shared a spirit with the Kamina that Yoko knew.
    "Let's go after your big sis, Simone. If she's anything like my Kamina, she's not complete without her blood sister." Yoko said as she lead Simone out of the Command Room.
    Upon locating Mina, Yoko picked up her pace a bit to catch up.
    "Mina! Wait up!" Yoko called as she caught up.
    Yoko gently released Simone from her arm.
    "I think you forgot someone in there." Yoko said cheerfully.
    She sighed.
    "Thanks for what you said back there. I don't think I could have said it better myself. Ever since I first saw that Zero guy, he's given me nothing but bad vibes. Even now I still don't trust him."
    Boota, who had partly revealed himself, crossed his arms and shook his head, agreeing with Yoko's distrust of Zero.
    "As far as I'm concerned, we're Team Dai-Gurren, and we always will be."
    There was a question Yoko had, but she felt somewhat awkward asking it.
    "So, uh...I've been meaning to ask...Did you have a someone like me back where you come from? A male me, or something?"

17. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]

-ZEXIS/ Hot Spring-

Nowi listened to the details that were presented by the humans. The distortion in time could effect her as well which was a concern. She was over a 1000 years old after all. It may well end up that her life is shorter. In turn it could make everyone else's longer and they wouldn't have to die so early. It was a gamble, but things would be better off fixed. "As much as I would like everyone to live as long as me, its best to do what you said and make it go kaboom."

Later, Nowi sat alone against the wall drifting off to sleep after thinking about all the friends she had lost. "Maybe if they fail... my new friends won't leave me." She was alone so saying these kind of things wouldn't upset anyone. She hoped she was alone at least.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Avia-

Toon Link gave a look to the monsters that were surrounding them. They were like any other creatures, a few swats with the swo- right... That guy in HD took it. "Um, Tetra, Cant defend you this time, use these." He handed her his bow and some arrows.
    "Well its not like you have a sword. What are you going to fight w-" She saw him pull out a giant hammer. Where does he even store this stuff?
    "I got this hammer I took from that place YOU SHOT ME AT!"
    "Are you still dwelling on that? You wanted to save your sister, we catapulted you to the island. We weren't going to risk out boat and lives for her."
    "Whatever, just fight the things." Toon Link charged over to the creatures and began pounding them into the ground.
    Tetra stood to the side and shot arrows. She was surprisingly good at it, as if she had done it before in some past life.

Flynn on the other hand was passing through the beasts with his sword artes. In case someone was hurt, he yelled out, "I have healing artes. If you are injured, please let me know so I can heal you." And with that he continued to attack. "Where is the creature or device that is controlling these damn things?"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Outside Temporal Tower-

"I told you it wasn't going to work." Konan said sitting back on a rock.
    "The kid has guts, I'll give him that. Not the brightest one though."
    "Oh, he's coming back."
    Neku came back with scratches and cuts. "Damn things don't die."
    "We tried to warn you. The aura on those things are just to strong for us kid." Riley said with a light chuckle.
    "Whatever, guess we'll just wait for a way in."
    "That was the plan from the start."

18. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-ZEXIS-

Lockon sat in the cockpit in Dynames, configuring the controls of his Gundam while his Haro sat patiently. He was actually hoping to himself that he was going to survive the mission. Lyle was doing the same in his Gundam, since his brother and Feldt appeared to be together, he didn't care about them or finding someone to love. Setsuna just sat in his Gundam, waiting for the mission to start and gripping the controls. Rei and Asuka prepared themselves for the mission by practicing with their Evas.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-GokaiGalleon-

Harry and Sirius woke up as Don managed to land the Galleon in a safe place, Tommy stretched and took a breath, readying himself for whatever was going to come their way. Hermione and Luka looked at the tower from the crow's nest and climbed down, Luka helped Hermione onto the deck. James looked at the tower in awe, Ron gripped his weapons while Fred and George held their sister. Remus looked at the tower and wondered what was going to happen, the three fairies stayed with the people they had chosen while Kimberly, Ahim, and Aisha looked at the tower.

19. Lite The Future

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ~ZEXIS~
    Talk of distrust and dislike of the man named Zero echoed through the Command Room. Nobody seemed to be entirely sure that Zero had the best interest of the team in mind. Hearing this, someone stepped up to speak to ZEXIS.​
    "If I could get everybody's attention, there's an important matter than needs to be discussed."
    The various members of ZEXIS went silent and looked towards the source of the voice; Hayato Jin.
    "It's become apparent that there's a great amount of distrust going around. Whether or not that distrust is justified isn't for me to say. However, I will say this; Whether or not you trust everyone in ZEXIS is irrelevant. We all share the same goal right now. I'm sure most of you have heard the old saying, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". That saying applies here. We may not trust everyone here, but we share the same goal. And it's because of that common goal that we need to put our distrust of others aside and work together. If that doesn't cut it for you, allow me to put it another way."
    Hayato pointed to Zero.
    "A lot of you are harboring distrust towards Zero. Fine. But if we work together, and we can all get back to our own worlds, it won't matter if Zero, or anyone for that matter, can be trusted or not. Their world isn't your world. So I ask all of you; will you put aside your distrust of others and work together so we can all go home?"
    There was silence in the command room for a moment. Hayato's sight was locked on one man in particular; Ryoma.
    Finally, a nameless member of ZEXIS spoke up.
    "Y-Yeah! If we can go home we won't have to choose who to trust!"
    "He's right!" Said another member.
    Other members of ZEXIS began to agree, until the room was filled with a cheer. Except for Ryoma, who stood in the back with his arms crossed.
    "Good. Now that we have that settled, it's time to move out. Everyone report to your respective transport vessels. It's time we showed our enemies that we can overcome every obstacle thrown at us! As a team! As one!"
    The Command room was filled again with loud cheering from the members of ZEXIS who agreed with Hayato before the room emptied.
    Hayato stepped down from the podium, also making his way for the exit, when he was stopped by Ryoma.
    "Just because you make some big speech about common enemies and working together doesn't mean I'm gonna trust you any more than I already don't."
    "That's fine. As long as we can cooperate while piloting Getter Robo, you can hate my guts." Hayato said before walking off.
    Ryoma stood there for a moment, growling annoyed at Hayato.
    "Tch. Cocky bastard." Ryoma growled before exiting the Command Room.

-Minutes later...-​
    The time had finally come. ZEXIS had been formed, a goal had been set, and it was time to get moving and reach that goal.
    Every member of ZEXIS boarded their respective ships, and those with Mecha entered their respective Mecha's cockpit.
    A communication line was created between the Dai-Gurren, Ikaruga and Ptolemaios 2 by Leeron from within the Dai-Gurren.
    "This is Dayakka Littner of the Dai-Gurren reporting that we are ready to go."
    "Zero of the Ikaruga reporting. We are ready."
    "This is Sumeragi Lee Noriega of the Ptolemaios 2 reporting. We are ready as well."
    The three ships then began to activate, The Dai-Gurren lighting up from it's windows while the Ikaruga and Ptolemaios 2 lifted off of the ground.
    Zero began to speak over the comms again.
    "Now begins our first mission under the name ZEXIS. Let us not falter! Move out!"
    The Ikaruga and Ptolemaios 2 began to move forward, while the Dai-Gurren took it's first step forward.
    ZEXIS was now on it's way to the Temporal Tower to discover the source of the distortions.

-Inside the Dai-Gurren-​
    Sonic and Tails were found in the science bay of the Dai-Gurren, enjoying their last chance to just talk before their mission began.​
    "Seems like we always wind up fighting robots lately. Not that I'm complaining." Sonic said, leaning against a table.
    "Stuff like this should be a walk in the park for us at this point, though. We've been dealing with robots for years." Tails responded while he examined a screen that showed the status of the Dai-Gurren and all of the mecha aboard it.
    "Yeah, but Eggman's goons were usually pretty small. He'd save the big stuff for himself. This Spiral King is giving big 'bots to his goons, and then stuff like the Dai-Gurren to the higher-ranked goons, so I can't imagine what the head honcho himself's got in store."
    "Well whatever it is, we'll be ready for it. We've got plenty of prep time for that."
    "We could have all the preparation time in the world and still wind up not even coming close to being strong enough."
    Shadow stood at the doorway, arms crossed.
    "Sheesh...Leave it to Shadow to toss the good mood out the window." Sonic joked.
    "Joke all you want, but my point still stands. The Spiral King, and anyone else we find ourselves up against, could easily wipe us out in one blow. There's no way to be certain of the strength of our enemies."
    "Look, Shadow, I know you're the "take the worst case scenario into account" kind o' guy, but I don't think there's anything to worry about. You know first-hand that anything we've come against, we could and did beat it. You and me against the Biolizard, all of us against Neo Metal Sonic, and even when you took down Black Doom all on your own, there was no guarantee that those fights were gonna end with a win. But they did. Because that's how we roll!"
    "Hm. I suppose you have a point. By the way...I'm surprised we haven't come across Dr. Eggman yet."
    There was silence from Sonic and Tails when Shadow said that.
    "What is it?"
    "Did you tell him, Sonic?"
    "Uhh..."
    "Tell me what?"
    "Okay, look, the thing is...Eggman's gone. As in...dead-gone."
    Shadow was silent for a moment. He was finding it hard to believe that Dr. Eggman was truly gone.
    "Explain."
    Sonic went on to explain all of what happened back on Earth, when Yuri was known as the Unbreakable Dark, and what Eggman did for them all.
    "I see...So he sacrificed himself just to buy the rest of you some time. That was...Rather noble of him."
    "Yeah...But hey, let's not get down on ourselves right before a big battle."
    Just then, Sonic summoned the green Chaos Emerald to his hand.
    "You might need this." He said as he handed it to Shadow.
    Shadow took the emerald and dismissed it into his own spirit for safe keeping.
    "Just remember, if we need to go Super, you gotta bring it near me."
    "Right."
    Unbeknownst to the three of them, a pair of evil eyes was watching them from the shadows.
    The eyes faded as their conversation ended.
    At the Temporal Tower, the owner of the eyes, Mephiles the Dark, turned to a hedgehog that stood next to him.
    "They are approaching. Are you prepared?"
    "Yes. The Iblis Trigger will be destroyed today." Said the hedgehog, known as Silver the Hedgehog.
    Silver turned to his close friend, Blaze the Cat, feeling confident about what was about to transpire.
    "This is it, Blaze. Now we can finally defeat the very thing that destroyed our world!"
    Mephiles turned away and laughed quietly to himself.
    "Yes. Indeed you can, Silver."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    ~Avia~

X and Zero, having picked up an unrecognizable rock formation on their scanners, finally found what they were detecting.
    "Is this it?"
    "Most likely. It matches the what we we've been detecting."
    The reploids were currently standing in front of a meteor-like object. It obviously did not belong in the city, and was most likely connected to the web-like substances found within the city, as well as the hostile creatures.
    "So what now? We could carry this back to the others, but there's no telling how heavy it is, or if it's even safe for us to carry."
    "In that case, I'll go alert the others. You stay here and try to gather as much information as possible on this...thing. Also, here. Take this."
    Zero took his Z-Saber hilt and tossed it to X, who caught it effortlessly.
    "Your superior Buster mixed with my Saber should be more than enough to keep you safe."
    "Thanks, Zero. Now get going, we need the others here as soon as possible."
    Zero nodded before turning around and dashing his way back to the rest of the group.
    Meanwhile, X knelt down next to the meteor-like object and began to examine it further.
    On his Heads-Up Display, every different piece of matter on the object was shown, with a progress bar showing that it was being scanned. Unfortunately, every scan ended with an error message that read "Scan inconclusive; Nonexistant matter".
    X sighed.
    "Doesn't exist in my world, so it doesn't exist in my databanks. Great."
    Suddenly, another box appeared.
    "Add new matter to databanks?" it read.
    X shrugged. Why not?
    "Uhhh...Title it...'Space rock'."
    Another box appeared after that, which read "Description?"
    "Just put 'It's a space rock'. It's all we know right now."
    With the naming process complete, X awaited his partner's return.

*With Zero*

Zero made it back to the group, quickly alerting them of the discovery he and X had made.
    "Everyone, X and I found something."
    The gem-esque light on his forehead lit up before displaying a hologram of the meteor-like object they had found.
    "We found this object not far from here. Neither of us can identify what exactly it is, only make assumptions. Going by it's general make-up, it looks like a meteor. Whether or not it's what caused the city to look the way it does, or if it's the source of the creatures that have been sighted in this section of the city."
    Zero crossed his arms, leaving the hologram up for the others to see.
    "Whatever we do, we need to do it fast. X is back there alone and there's no telling what could happen."

20. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Disgaea: Sealed Holy Ground~

Back at the achient holy ground from before Merlin was carefully looking over the white stone mural. His eyes examining every possible detail until spotting something that made his eyes widen. "Hey Nerd! Come and take a look at this" Merlin said with surprise on his face while pointing at a part of the mural as the AVGN walked over to it. The two men looked at the part noticing a sketch of a man holding up a NES cartridge that was engaved with four jewels on it. "Holy.....****. That's the same exact cartridge I grabbed back in that ****ing cave!" The AVGN said with a shocked expression as he pulled out the cartridge from before and took quick glances at it and the mural. "Yes" Merlin said calmly as he crossed his arms "Whoever made this mural anticipated that you'd find it and be able to transform". The AVGN then noticed a sentance and read it aloud "The one that ushers in the power of the past and fights with the present? The hell does that mean?". Merlin placed a hand on his chin in thought before he said "I think it refers to the fact that you're fighting alongside the CPUs."

As the two discussed what was seen on the mural various entities started to come out of the rainforest and approached them. A familiar spear was thrown at the ground between their feet making the AVGN and Merlin jump back to avoid it. The Nerd's hazel eyes stared at the large green and white spear that laid before him. The two men turned to notice that the CPUs were standing before them with weapons brandished and had already transformed into HDD. Merlin quickly noticed the black visors that covered their eyes as the Nerd shouted "WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING!?" in anger and shock "You're supposed to be our allies!". Vert picked up her spear and said sternly to the AVGN "We are not your allies, we are not your friends. We are the Goddesses of this new world" shortly before Blanc raised her axe at the AVGN and said aloud with a cold tone "And we have decided that you will die by the hands of your Goddesses. You and every single heretic on this damned world!"

The AVGN quickly pulled out his Zapper snarling with fury on his face "Well if you bitches want a fight then I'm going to be sure you all go to hell!". Noire immediatly rushed towards the Nerd with her sword raised yelling "I don't give a damn about what you say! You're powerless against us anyway". Merlin stood there blinking in confusion as he said to himself "This...this isn't right at all" as the Nerd dodged Noire's swing yelling "What are you even talking about!?" "These CPUs....they have no souls". The revealation made Nepgear go into a seething rage before smacking Merlin about all over the place yelling "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!" with Neptune joining in the fray shouting "We are the true goddesses of this world! The impure must be wiped!"

Merlin quickly got back onto his feet and pulled out the Neither Saber blocking the oncoming sword slashes. It was clear that both of them were having a diffucult struggle with the eight transformed CPUs/Candidates. The White Sisters were gritting their teeth in sheer annoyance as they pointed their staffs at the two shouting "**** this ****!" shortly before casting a ice spell that froze the two in a block of solid ice quickly. It looked as though the two were doomed as Neptune, Noire, Blanc, and Vert walked towards them with deadly grins on their faces preparing to finish them off. "Say good night, both of you..." Vert and Noire said simultainiously with lack of emotion on their faces.

The four were about to deal the finishing blow when a loud guitar riff rustled through the air and a sonic boom of energy knocked the four CPUs back and cracked Noire's visor apart. "Damn it! What was that!?" Noire shouted with anger showing her face as she looked around for the source of the attack only for something sticky and brown to be thrown on her cracked visor. Noire blinked and took a whiff before digust showed on her face yelling "THERE'S **** ON MY FACE!!". "Yeah, but this will hurt much more" a voice responded before a lightning quick black blur rushed up to Noire and swung a red lightsaber upwards causing an explosion that shattered Noire's visor into pieces. The blur then slammed his saber into the ice breaking it and freeing both Merlin and the Nerd.

The Nerd looked over to his right to see three individuals who stood at the ready to fight the CPUs, a man with a pile of bovine feces for a head, a man with short black hair wielding the light saber, and a skeletal entity wearing a brown fedora and wielding a guitar. Blinking Merlin was in surprise as he stated "I...didn't see that coming". "Hey Nerd! We noticed you and your friend here were in trouble here with these bitches. So we came to give you the upper hand" the man with the lightsaber said with a smug grin. "Yeah yeah. You come to do what you do best right M*ther****er Mike?" The Nerd asked with a dead-serious expression on his face. Merlin looked at them both with worry on his face stating "We're still outnumbered five against eight...underpowered too. We have to go now!"

"You....BASTARDS!!!" Noire yelled as she managed to stand up from the explosion with anger on her face and a hand over one of her eyes. Queitly removing her hand exposed a single glowing pink eye which made the Nerd shout "Well, you sure as hell aren't Lady Black Heart" only for Merlin to grab him, Mike, and the two other men before teleporting away from the scene.

~Lastation: Hot-Spring~

"Shhhhhhh, everyone...everyone be quiet...I think I hear...monkeys" Neptune wobbling about with a happy drunken expression on her face before she yelled "Hey monkeys! Come here monkeys, I'm sure Noire has bananas for you!" Belle tilted her head curiously with a drunk grin on her face as she stared at Vert, an odd idea forming in her brain. Belle's train of thought was interrupted however as Ram and Rom pushed her forward and directly on top of Vert leading into an awkward position where they were touching each other with their lips planted against the other's lips. "Yay! We just made more fanservice!" Ram shouted in a drunken cheer shortly before Rom asked "Um...um....um...would that make some peeeeeeople maaaaaaaad?" "I don't know Rooooom, I do know however that they seem to like it" with Blanc putting in her two cents "That's because inside their big-boobed blonde brains they think that the other is a maaaaaaaaan". Merlin, The Nerd, and the others appeared in mid-air and fell on top of Aoi and Ichigo with a *THUD!*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.