Corrupt Police

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Amaury, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Now, there are definitely corrupt police officers in the world, but are a lot of the ones that are said to be corrupt actually corrupt?

Here's an example:

I felt like most of the clips were missing the full story.

3. Ɍeno Traverse Town Homebody

These guys aren't necessarily "corrupt". They're just a few idiots who feel they need to express the superiority because they work for the police force.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
  4. Sara Tea Drinker

Having seen both sides, one time a bully spit all over my mom's windshield and only the police responded to our calls after spending four hours trying to contact the school over a bully. And seeing them it was my fault that a guy clearly stalking me and had about a dozen witnesses saying that he was in broad daylight, not to mention following other women home being blown off as: "It's a culture difference, he doesn't know how to seduce women here." Not including what the police report said despite my clear testimony and several witnesses saying something completely different than what was said.

There are good cops and bad cops, there are some who really care about their jobs and the people they're trying to save. Others are just bullies or sexist, one of the biggest things people have to realize, any job like this one at least for males are filled with testosterone. They need to be considering what they're handling, shootings, rapes, murders, robberies, and when it involves innocent people, ESPECIALLY kids, they are going to use a lot more force than if it was just them. Cops are trained to protect themselves and innocents first, if it's a criminal, dog, cat, hamster... It's always the criminal who will go down the hardest. Yes, some will abuse their power, obviously, does it make the whole police system corrupt? No, it makes them human.