Corpse Party

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Shikou, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

So Corpse Party was given the OVA treatment as a bundle with Corpse Party The Anthology: Sachiko's Game of Love - Hysteric Birthday U2 on it's release a few weeks back. The OVA is about 11 minutes long that sets on the night before the cultural festival. The ova was named "Corpse Party: Missing Footage".
    "Have you ever heard of 'Sachiko Ever After'?"

The ova has a sequel in the works but as of now there is no release date.

Corpse Party: Missing Footage plot summary (spoiler spoiler)
    It starts off with a scene of the kidnapped children screaming and crying as they get murdered one by one. Sachiko is sitting in a corner by herself and smiles. It cuts to a bath scene with Satoshi and his little sister Yuka. Satoshi feels uneasy when Yuka enters. Yuka wished to help more with the Cultural Festival. Yuka then wants to help Satoshi take a bath but he refuses so she gets in the tub with him. The scene cuts to Naomi and Seiko in the middle of a sleep over at Naomi's house. Seiko teasing Naomi about Satoshi making kissing faces at her and grabs her bust then Naomi hit's her in the head to make her stop. Naomi stands up on her bed then feels someone touching her butt. She accuses Seiko but she was right in front of her the whole time. Seiko then teases Naomi more by saying "Maybe it's one of your secret desires you want Satoshi to do to you in the festival." Naomi annoyed, she turns off the light.
    On the next scene Morishige is seen alone in his room and gets an incoming call from Mayu. Ayumi's voice comes out but Morishige automatically knows it's from Mayu. They talk about Mayu's last day being the next day of school which is the day of the Cultural Festival because shes moving away due to her father's job (as the game explained). The scene cuts to Kushinima walking by himself then sees Ayumi from a window. He enters to say hi and she suspects that Satoshi is with him. When he broke the news that he isn't with him she says "that sucks". He invites her to Karaoke but she suddenly declines. Ayumi's print comes out of the printer and he asks what she was printing. She said it was a charm for something to make Mayu's departure more easy on Mayu and everyone else. She holds the paper with the yet not cut out charm and says "Hey, Kushinima...." the scene cuts to the next day with everyone going to school. Sachiko is seen up the school's roof and Ayumi finishes what she was saying a few seconds ago "have you heard of Sachiko Ever After"? (END)

The rest of the story can be told in the game "Corpse Party" now on PSN in North America and Europe since November 2011.

2. Jayn

I haven't watched it yet, but I'm planning to. I'm really happy they're doing this. To be honest, I don't really expect much from the OVAs, but I would really love to see a full blown Corpse Party anime.

3. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I saw the ova not too long ago and really enjoyed it. Sure the beginning was horrible and disturbing, but that's what Corpse Party is. Really looking forward to the second ova, but I haven't a scooby what'll be about.

Would love this to be an anime but I'm pretty sure I'll freak out at parts. xD

4. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

So Corpse Party Tortured Soul is out this summer.

Really looking forward to this even though I know I'm gonna freak out and have all my tears forcefully removed from my eyes.

SEIKO! SEIKO!!! IT SHOULD BE YOU AND NAOMI! ;____________;