Community Gamertags

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Noroz, Jul 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluekingboy Destiny Islands Resident

Someone VM me if Smash Bros Brawl ever gets put in......on that day....there shall be blood..... -_-

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

We actually discussed the possibility of adding the Wii but we decided that it would just be too much.

Between the friend codes, the fact that it's populated by little kids, and the fact that it's too hard to manage between such a big group for the playdate, it didn't seem like it would be worth it.

This is for fun, and having to deal with all the stress takes the fun out of it for the people responsible and the people participating.

3. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Just to note, if people have any multiplayer DLC for these games would it be possible to list them. The problem is with some games when playing multiplayer with a party, you can't play online since some players have access to certain DLC (eg AC Brotherhood, Halo). If we know this ahead of time, we can plan ahead for future settings. It may be that we have to play multiplayer together without the DLC by deleting it off your hardrive. You can always redownload it again at any point. But we'll wait for that problem when it arrives.

Also, playdates are obviously headset friendly. So if you have them, bring them forward.

4. libregkd -

5. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

6. libregkd -

7. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Im glad to see there is activity here now. I just flew over to the US and I dont have internet right now, im borrowing a 3g phone. PaWn, if you could try to choose a time and post it here it would be great. Im exhausted from a 14.hour trip and tired due to jetlag, so Ill be 100% unavailable today and most of tomorrow due to this. Im sorry for the inconvenience but I am physically too tired to do anything as far as arranging goes, so unless Paw or someone else take the initiative as far as a voip thing goes, there will be none.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

8. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

No worries, Noroz, take the time off this weekend. So yeah, today at 3:00pm GMT (which is just under two hours now) until however long people we'll start the first Xbox 360 community playdate. So, again, I'll add everyone here as a friend beforehand, we'll form a party and choose a game from there, likely today will be Halo: Reach. But, simply put we'll probably have to deal with the basic xbox headset to converse over for the time being and may upgrade in the future.

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Alright. That's a good idea.

I've got the WipEout Fury DLC and the Uncharted 2 DLC. I'll edit my post now.

10. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Okay I updated with Halo DLC and Uncharted 2 DLC and Assassin's Creed DLC

btw I'm on xbox now LOL

11. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Well the first Xbox 360 community playdate has gone and finished. Mainly because of lunch.

I want to thank everyone that attended:
    -Me
    -Sabby

Who owned me at Halo: Reach plenty. We had a good time together, minor problems with my xbox headset but that was my fault mainly. I thought that it worked out pretty well. We'll setup another date asap, and I hope that we can get even more people together next time! : )

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

My time on the PS3 is being limited to 6:40 EST.

If you wanna join me right now, i'm playing the Uncharted 2 multiplayer. Invite me into your party and i'll have a mic.

13. SUPERSMASHDRAKE Traverse Town Homebody

Blah, it happened already.

14. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

I will try to arrange some PS3 this weekend.

15. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

I just found out about this so I didn't know

16. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Then register. Just look at the first post I have, and then I'll add you to THE LIST (jk about the list, it's an overview that I haven't updated in forever)

Alright, another update: I am still without a console, as I have yet to move into my dormroom. At the moment, I'm living at a friends' place, so I have a slow internet connection and also I have basically a full schedule. I'll talk to the helpers I have and see what they have to say. I will also update the first post when I have everything sorted out.

17. The Fuk? Dead

There's a free multiplayer beta coming out on PS3 for Assassin's Creed Revalations in Spetember. We should all gett together and play that.

18. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Well, I think i'm the only one in this position, but i'm not allowed to play M games, and even the AC:R beta is probably M worthy.

Someone else would have to handle that aspect of the PS3 playdate, but i'm all for it.

19. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

I guess I'll go ahead and post my information here. Whatever happens, it ought to be fun.
    Computer
    KHV Nick: Pillows (Originally Keyblade Spirit
    SteamID: KeySpirit
    Games you can play online: Not many, but here they are. There may be more that I have hiding deep down in my HD, but these are the main ones.
    Team Fortress 2
    Minecraft
    Portal 2[/CENTER]

20. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

Noroz, I believe a while ago you were asking for a form for the Wii.

Nintendo Wii
    KHV Nick:
    Wii Number:
    Games you can play online:

The Wii Number should be a series of 16 digits, like this: 0000-0000-0000-0000
    For some online games, like Super Smash Bros Brawl for instance, there will be something like a friend code which is needed to add each other to play online with a friend. But that can be discussed through the messaging system on the Wii. Or I guess people can post them when they post the games they have. :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.