Community Gamertags

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Noroz, Jul 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

We should really get down to scheduling one of these before summer is over.

I just got the Uncharted 2 Game of the Year edition with all the bonus content, so if anyone on PSN wants to go for it, or any other game, i'm up for it.

2. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

PS3
    KHV Nick: Rissy
    Username: WonderousRisk
    Games you can play online: Call Of Duty: Black Ops, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood,
    LittleBigPlanet 2, Uncharted 2, Demon's Souls, Red Dead Redemption, Fat Princess, Call Of Duty: Classic,
    Timezone (GMT): US, Eastern Time

[I'll add more as I get them. Or if I forgot any.]

3. Misty gimme kiss

Finally got a PS3! Haven't went out and bought games yet, will update this as I do. :3

PS3
    KHV Nick: Misty
    Username: mistypants
    Games you can play online: SoulCalibur 4 [I am awful so do not laugh :v ], Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Soul Calibur V
    Timezone (GMT): EST (GMT -5)

4. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Misty, I really do wish to make this work, but as of now, the only possible thing I can arrange by myself is a computer playdate. (It might be possible to do it between 11th and 13th, because then I'll be at a friends' house in the US who happens to have an Xbox.)
    I am leaving to the US the 11th, which is (for me) in 3 days.
    Therefore;
    If anyone can help me arrange something like this as soon as they can, please let me know via PM.
    I need someone to arrange for the Xbox 360, the PS3 and Wii. Handhelds will have to arrange themselves.
    So yes, please contact me, and I'll try to work out all the kinks, as in games, times, etc. I will however probably need some help with having an overview of the different consoles.

5. Misty gimme kiss

Oh that's fine, I understand completely that it's difficult trying to get a load of people, across different systems & time zones, together at the same time. You don't have to fit everyone. =] Even just finding a time that is reasonable for most people and say "we'll be playing _____ game at this time, join if you like" is fine.

6. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Xbox 360
    KHV Nick: Sabby
    Gametag: prancingsqrl
    Games you can play online: Halo Reach(DLC). Portal 2 (co-op)
    Timezone (GMT): -5

PS3
    Username: StarHearts
    Games you can play online: Ass creed brohoodski(DLC), Uncharted 2(DLC), LBP 1/2,
    Timezone (GMT): -5

Computer
    SteamID: Fatpandaz
    Games you can play online: Team Fortress 2, Project Blackout​

7. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Just to let you guys know, I'll be planning more regarding this tonight with one of the people who will help me with this. PaW sent me a very good idea that we will most likely go for, but I won't post anything about it as of now, I'll wait until after I've spoken to Skycat, who will be helping me with the PS3 part of this, which I highly appreciate. Same goes for PaW, as he has offered to help me with the 360 portion of it.

Also, I must ask about this.
    Are you interested in perhaps having some sort of VoIP in addition to what is ingame?
    First of all, because the sound quality in game is often horrible.
    Secondly I think it might be fun, even for people not playing (to an extent of course, we wouldn't want people interrupting too much.)
    I believe people would have a laptop available nearby where one of these might be possible to use (if you have any other software/site that would be possible, let me know) ;

Voxli

8. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Xbox 360
    KHV Nick: Roxasvsriku
    Gametag: HinamizawaCurse
    Games you can play online: Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Rockband 2, Soul Calibur IV, Dead or Alive IV, Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Battlefield 2 (except my friend has it at the moment), Deathsmiles I and II, Tekken 6.
    Timezone (GMT): EST (GMT -5)​

9. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Meh :/ I will probably not be online a lot or at all due to my recovery but who knows maybe I will have a good day.

Xbox 360
    KHV Nick: ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ / Muscles Glasses
    Gametag: KrPtxXIIIRC
    Games you can play online: CoD MW2, Halo Reach, Rockband 2, Rockband 3, Guitar Hero World Tour, TF2
    Timezone (GMT): -4

10. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Vent, you doofus.

11. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

I actually remembered it afterwards, but I don't have a server.
    Also, Teamspeak2 might be a possibility.
    I know several people within gaming, so I'm gonna take a look and see if I can rent a room.

12. Yozora Archer

Guys, I won't be on Steam that much. *I pretty much deleted all my games

Just putting that out there.

13. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Doublepost for a bump and an update.

SkyCat will be in charge of the PS3 portion. (Might need some help, due to lack of certain games)
    Peace-and-War will be in charge of the 360 portion. (At least temporarily and if he has the chance)
    I (Noroz) will be in charge of the Computer portion.

First of all, I want to try to make it more than just annual. KHV is a forum based around KH, a game, so it is only to be expected there are many gamers out there playing other games as well.

Because of this, I want to try to arrange a bi-monthly or once a quarter, because if it so happens that you’re unavailable for one of the arrangements, and you wish to join, you still have a chance in a couple of months. (This might be too often, but we’ll regulate it as we see fit)

Also, if possible, I would like to have 3 weekends in the “gaming month” where we will play one console for one weekend/day of the weekend (We’ll have to see how much we are capable of.) I want to do it this way, because then, if you have more than one console, you won’t have to choose between them, and dedicating one weekend/day every two/three months to play one console will, to put it bluntly, suck.

I want to go with this setup, the one PaW suggested;

Date: Sat, Aug 13th
    Time the community will be play (GMT 0:00): 4:00-8:00
    Console: Xbox360
    Game: Halo: Reach
    Community planned to be online: Paw, Noroz, Wolf Haley

If possible, I wish to make more than one game a day, and over a longer time span. If we have, for example Halo: Reach from (GMT 0:00) 2:00PM to 4:00PM, CoD: Black Ops from 4:30PM – 6:30PM, then perhaps have a break and play Reach from, say 9:00PM – 11:00PM (Of course, we’ll have to take what games people want to play into consideration, these games are only an example. Also, we’ll take a look at the time zones and when people are available to play.)

If we decide to go with the three weekends over three consoles, we will rotate when we’ll play which console, because if someone is working, for example the second and fourth weekend in every month, it would suck if they had no chance to play at all. Therefore, I want to create some sort of rotation system, in which we change which weekend the different consoles will be played. A rotational system somewhat like this;

1st weekend – 2nd weekend – 3rd weekend
    (Not necessarily 1st weekend of the month, these are all flexible)
    1st Month: Xbox – PS3 – Computer
    2nd Month: PS3 – Computer – Xbox
    3rd Month: Computer – Xbox – PS3

KHV is a community where most of the people play games. Instead of only sitting alone in your room playing by yourself, I want to make it possible to add a social aspect to it. Because of this I also want to add the possibility of VoIP outside of the console, because we all know that the sound quality of the games and the console microphone are not too good. I wish to find either software or an internet site where there is VoIP, because it is part of the experience, and it is fun.
    I do not have a problem if people wish to bring friends outside of KHV into the games, but there are rules about it.

1. A maximum of two friends (it will be too chaotic and will suddenly not be a community playdate)

2. If VoIP works out, if anyone trolls, that person will be kicked out of said VoIP room/call, and will not be allowed back (Being a dick, joking around is ok, as long as it’s for the fun). If the person who brought the one who was trolling in, he/she will be given a warning. If it keeps repeating, whoever brought the troll will be banned from the community playdate. Not necessarily forever, but at least for two months. Because even though this is for fun, having an ass ruining it for everyone is not cool.

Also, I can not call this PG13. The games will vary (agewise), and I know I for one have a filthy mouth when I play games.

I’m not 100% certain if the bi-monthly idea will be possible, due to workload, availability etc.
    Once a quarter, however, I believe will be a definite possibility

I expect it to be very flawed and somewhat chaotic in the beginning, because I don’t have prior experience arranging this, and there will always be problems popping up.

I must ask as well, is a playdate this coming weekend be too short of a notice? I wish to have a testrun.

Saturday, 13th of August

14. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Hey I'll be up for the first part of Halo Reach. I think that is like 10am for me, which is fine xD

15. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

I will see if I can play Reach that day although I doubt it.

16. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

I might be out that day, but we'll see what happens.

17. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

So just me and Sabby on Xbox at the moment? Wow great community get together attitude! : P No worries, short notice and all I'm happy anyone will be happy to play. Everyone member is welcome, as long as you're signed up here.

And btw, Noroz was only asking how available everyone is this saturday, whether on Xbox or PS3, and not really about a set time. I'd be happy to go ahead with Saturday, at anytime after 2:00-onwards (GMT) which is 9:00 onwards for EST.

18. ShibuyaGato Transformation

For this Saturday?

I might not be on in the morning but i'll definitely be on for a while later on.
    I could go for Uncharted 2 multiplayer, Marvel vs Capcom 3, and then a bit of Super Street Fighter (if you don't mind my sucking at it)~

19. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

My best friend might join me. :3 so it's 10:00 AM EST for Halo reach right? XD

20. libregkd -

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.