can't jump to address in ps2dis on my new laptop

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Blayz Mods, May 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

I'm using windows 8, when I type in 01a00000 and hit enter on my keyboard it doesn't do wut its supposed to do....

here's a screenshot of wut it looks like....

Screenshot_1.png

I want to do some animation mods and target mods but I can't do that until this problem is resolved, does anyone know wut the problem could be and maybe help me fix it?

thanks in advanced.

2. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

invoke analyzer (probably not necessary) Looks like the file didn't open.

drag on to the open exe or open the file through ps2dis. I have had this problem before

Last edited: May 3, 2014
  3. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

kk will try that, thx miles.=)

nobody lock this until I know my problem is solved.

edit: nope still getting the same issue as before. idk wtf is going the **** on with this damn software.:mad::([DOUBLEPOST=1399164208][/DOUBLEPOST]please guys I'm desprate for some help because I am getting EXTREMELY irritated trying to get the mother ****er to ****ing work.:mad::(

hey guys just so ur aware, I figured out wut the problem was, it was the dump I was using, for some weird reason my dumps seem to break depending on wut I name them, so yeah, I no longer need assistance on this, so this thread can be locked.=)

Last edited: May 3, 2014
  4. Aliraza2 Moogle Assistant

The Experience x16 cheat is not showing up in my CWCheat menu after putting it in the db. It recognizes the ID and name of the game, but apparently not the code.

I'm using the english patch, which seems to have both discs combined into one with Disc 1s ID.

5. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

just some friendly advice but ask this in a thread of your own, your likely to get an answer a lot quicker that way, this thread is on a totally different topic so the odds of you getting an answer on here is slim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.