Bunny Drop (2011)

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Scarred Nobody, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

[​IMG]

You can watch the series for free at Crunchyroll.

I had just gotten through the first three episodes, all of them having moments of making me want to cry. This is really one of those shows that not only tugs at your heart strings, but tears them straight out of you and plays cat's cradle with them. Even though I had only seen a bit of the series thus far, it has far more depth than many animes that I've seen the full way through. The pastel art style and choice in music and performances makes it feel like an independent film, almost like Little Miss Sunshine. I can't wait to continue watching the series and probably cry like a little baby. From the first episode alone, I was starting to have faith in humanity again.

Currently there is no company who has said anything about licensing for an English dub (although the manga are available in English from Yen Press). I really hope this does get picked up soon though; I want to know how they decide to do this.

On another note, there is also a live action movie based off of the manga staring Kenichi Matsuyama (who also played L in the Death Note live action films). It came out on August 20, 2011, my birthday!
    Thoughts?