Brush Strokes OOC

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Hyuge ✧, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

testing this out gomen v u v

2. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Artist-
    Username: Rima ✩
    Name: My name? Renée Weadler.
    Appearance: Why don't you show me your appearance instead?? Fiiiiiiiiiiine.
    Specialty: Isn't it obvious? Pfft. Sculpting. Duh.
    Hobbies: Why do you ask so many questions? Geez. Experimentation and eating sweets. Going to art exhibits. Stalking my senpais! Playing with kitties. Do you really want to know more?
    Personality: Well, I'd have to say that I'm like super duper positive! I have like mega OCD when it comes to my sculptures. No one is allowed to see them until I am 100 % satisfied. I like to learn lots of stuff and be shown how to do new things. Some people find me annoying -- I don't see it. I mean, what's not to love? I'm great company. Who wouldn't want to be around me? For some reason my senpais don't. I don't get it? Whenever I follow them home, I get yelled at. What is that? Oh, I have a bit of ADD, which is where the art comes in. Sculpting helps me focus because I'm constantly working with my hands and making a mess. Umm... What else ... ?
    Creation: [ __ ]

Artwork:
    Name: Vivian
    Race: Doll - Humanoid
    Appearance:
    Artwork Title: The Victorian Doll
    Likes: Roses Quiet Classical Music Playing Dress - up Theater Tea time Finger Sandwiches
    Personality: Vivian is a respectable, high society kind of girl. Everything she does is prim and proper. If she makes a mistake, you can guarantee that her reaction will be exaggerated. A girl like Vivian doesn't make mistakes and anticipates a severe reprimanding for doing so. She has always enjoyed watching her quiet, happy artist and has been rather lethargic and sad ever since arriving at the University's art gallery.
    Creator: Reilly McTavish

Name: Miki and Mori
    Race: Human and Robot
    Appearance:
    Artwork Title: The Inventress and her Monster
    Likes: Sharp objects Tea Wires Tools Thing - a - ma - bobs Doo - dads Organs
    Personality: They are a twisted pair. Miki -- the Inventress -- is always rummaging through junk to find something to add to Mori's body. He is never fully finished. She can't seem to find a stopping point and he is constantly ripped apart to make changes. While there is down time in which they both enjoy their tea, Miki's mind is running in every direction, wishing to do more. Mori -- the Monster -- is perfectly imperfect. He has no problem being torn apart. He does feel cumbersome at times, but so long as it keeps his Mistress happy, he's happy.
    Creator: Dio Brandon

OP updated. All characters matched up [ except Renée ]. Make sure you check the OP to see whom you are paired with if you didn't pick someone yourself.

3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

4. Skyheart Joker

Artist-
    Username: ShySkyheart
    Name: Emile Sanderson~
    Age [ 14 - 22 ]: I'm 4 years old, though most people call me 16.
    Appearance: This is meeeee~
    Specialty [ drawing, painting, sculpting ]: Oooh~ I do love drawing~, nothing quite beats the feeling of pencil to paper~
    Hobbies [ aside from art ]: Oh I do enjoy paddle ball~
    Personality: I think I've been described as being somewhat absent minded, though I don't know what that means...oooh a neat shaped cloud...Oh sorry~ Oh but more on me is that I do enjoy talking with people, since people are such wonderful people after all~ Though I don't understand it either, but people say I'm quite the pushover as well, but I couldn't push over anyone~
    Creation: Sorrry, but I just haven't had that spark yet.
    Other:

5. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Accepted Shy - kun! That fills all of the artist slots, but the artwork slots are unlimited. If anyone else decides to join, or someone wishes to make a second/third character Renee and Emile both need works of art. :]

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

Artwork:
    Username: Moksha
    Name: Demetri
    Race [ races that aren't human(oid) can't speak ]: Machine Doll
    Appearance: Click
    Artwork Title: The Perfectionist
    Personality: A very regal man who's one true interest in the pursuit of perfection. To him anything less is garbage.
    Creator [ one of the artists ]: Reneé
    Other:[/size][/FONT]

7. Maka Albarn It's called love

Dio's Theme (Though it's still in the making)

"When Dio walk on by, Renée be looking like dang he bright
    He brush to the beat, painting all neat in his white jacket sheesh, yeah
    This is how he roll, sparkling print, tie outta control
    It's Tisdale with the wavy hairfro
    And like any sexy anime man, he got the glow

Ah... We look at that body [x3]
    Ah... He work out
    Ah... We look at that body [x3]
    Ah... He work out

When he walk in the spot (yeah), this is what he see (okay)
    Everybody stops and they staring at him
    He got the passion in his hands, and he ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it

Dio sexy and he know it[x2]"

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Accepted MoK!

9. Maka Albarn It's called love

Artwork:
    Username: Lucy♥Heartfilia
    Name: Samantha "Sammy"
    Race: Half Human/Half Monster
    Appearance: Boop
    Artwork Title: "Little Monster"
    Likes: ☽Her creator ☽Soft blankets ☽Balloons (even though they pop if she's not careful) ☽Butterflies ☽Willow thickets ☽Ponds ☽Cuddling and snuggling up to someone she trusts ☽Rubber duckies ☽Bubbles
    Personality: Sammy is a very sensitive little one who needs lots of care and love. She is also fearful when she's left alone, and constantly clings to someone who gives her even the slightest attention like a little puppy dog. If she's around her creator, she tends to feel more confident about herself and will be more willing to try new things.
    Creator: Emile
    Location: On the back of a failed history test in someone's closet
    Other: Tends to get lots of holes in her clothes because of her claws. She's very clumsy and awkward too with her hands and feet.

Artwork:
    Username: Lucy♥Heartfilia
    Name: Echo
    Race: Human (Maybe...)
    Appearance: x
    Artwork Title: "Misunderstood"
    Likes: ☠Dolls ☠Puppets ☠Harp Music ☠Dancing ☠Singing ☠Clouds ☠Birds ☠Wind ☠Pianos ☠Fire ☠Herbal Tea
    Personality: Echo is the kind of girl that can sneak up on you without meaning to. Though she seems quiet and talks in somewhat of a low whisper, she likes to been seen and heard. And even though she's scary looking, she tends to lend a hand out to anyone who needs help or needs a listening ear. She can either cheer someone up to the best of her abilities, offer her advice, or just sit there and listen to whatever the other has to get off of their chest.
    Creator: Rowan
    Location: In a broken frame under a bed with the dust bunnies
    Other: Loves to interact with others even though she seems very intimidating. Always offers herbal tea or cookies to anyone that comes and visits her. Always seen carrying a puppet (makes the puppet do silly things sometimes) or a doll and a small bag with accessories for her puppets and dolls to keep them in top condition.

10. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Accepted. Will add all charas to the OP next time I go to the library. [ Tomorrow maybe? ] In the meantime, these are the new pairings:

Renée - Demetri
    Emile - Sammy
    Rowan - Echo

11. Llave Superless Moderator

Artwork:
    Username: Llave
    Name: Ksenya
    Race: Human
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Artwork Title: Marked Regime
    Likes: Polynesian tattoos, turquoise, cute cut pb&js, loose clothing, burrowing owls
    Personality: Bashful, keeps to herself. Can't help resisting cute stuff, but also likes the nitty gritty side of things. She doesn't know who her creator is, and it leaves eraser stains on her heart, not knowing if the smudge will be corrected.
    Creator: Unknown
    Location: Folder of countless doodles, tossed aside in a corner of a bedroom.
    Other: Love is found in the cutest of places…

(Hi this is my first real attempt at an RP. I hope I get the hang of it and I do appologize if I mess something up ;~;

Also I wanted to draw my character, ironic heh.)

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Accepted baby! I will think of who to match her up with shortly.

Also, going to the library tomorrow so I'll update the OP then will the new characters and the changes to Emile's personality.

13. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

The font located in my post as Renée

14. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

OKAY, I will be gone all night. It is my anniversary. If anyone absolutely needs me for something, Beau has my number. I will be offline until tomorrow. Whoever starts the day should set it as 4 o'clock, saying that the class has begun.

Side note: there are some people already at one or two strikes and it is only the third day of the RP. sooooooo......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.