Blue-Eyed, Hands Tied

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zandyne, May 8, 2007.

1. Zandyne King's Apprentice

Oh wow, I never knew it could have such a dramatic impact. I'm flattered that it can be considered canon! :]
    (As for the comparisions, I've got a skewed thought process at times heheh...)

Anyway, welcome to KH-Vids and I hope you enjoy yourself!

2. ♥AL90♥ Hollow Bastion Committee

Why is it about where I live? Where do you live?
    I love this story awesomeness!

3. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

ho-ly-crap.

That-was-amazing.

While I was reading it I kept scrolling down to the end to see how much more I have left because I didn't want it to end. The storyline was amazing, and I second that on which it did really sound like her actual backround. I've also noticed in many fanfics, Demyx is almost always the first person people meet. When I first read this I was like, "Oh no, another one of those new Org member fanfics," but as I read on I was captivaded by your awesome story telling, and couldn't tear my eyes away from it.

The part about Demyx was heart-wrenching. The part with Zexion was horrible, but briliant. I'm glad that Axel was hardly in it, dispite the huge role he did play.
    To me, it added to the story in the sense that even with all these evil people around, he was there to make things better. All I can say is, great job.

4. Zandyne King's Apprentice

I'm glad you enjoyed it xxAxelxx. I understand completely what you mean about the "New Org Member" fanfics, but I have no idea where you would have thought this one to be one of those. o_o
    As for the interactions, Demyx seems like the member with the worst luck, why not continue the tradition? Zexion is a schemer, so he should be more of a back-stabber. And as for Axel, my reasoning for his lack of interaction in this story was that he already has enough screen time in-game, so why add to it? :]

5. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

:D Ahhhh, smart :D

I'm trying to get my sister to read it, but she's such an idiot and won't give in... Yeah, but that was really good. :D :D :D