Completed: Bloody Stream【Announcement!】

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

A N N O U N C E M E N T

Hey guys! First off I need to thank the participants of this 'promo' project for helping me out. It was a pretty last minute request and they all pulled through, so they are awesome. Secondly, man, it's been a while. The purpose of this release was to try and kickstart KHVC back into some kind of ignition. As most of you who were involved previously know, KHVC went into hiatus mode back in December 2012. The reason being -- straightly, -- that I was feeling stressed I felt that KHVC was being taken for granted.

It felt like the support that KHVC originally had began to dwindle. When threads with the final product were posted, there would be little response and to be completely honest that doesn't feel good after staying up 48 hours to produce something for you guys, haha. Sometimes, I got a bit run down and had to produce some ... less than quality things that I cringe at now ... After a point I began to ask myself if it was worth it, as I'm not one to push for something not very many people seem to care about anymore.

And so, KHV Chorus was put on hiatus so I could think some things through and consider dropping the project entirely. During the hiatus, a number of you approached me with questions and support, which I really appreciated.

As the months have gone by and life has changed, I've found myself increasingly missing you guys. I miss singing with you. It's a unique way of bonding that makes me feel gushy and mushy even on my worst of days. I've seen so much improvement in everyone, including myself, from the time we started up until now. Whether it's actual vocal quality, presence on the forum, or just overall confidence level, we've managed to accomplish quite a few things within our little family.

It was always nice, regardless of how much stress it brought me at times, to have something consistent on KHV. Something to log on for when KH news is slow or nothing much else is happening, and a way to bond with members who I may otherwise have never spoken to.

I've made a lot of friends from KHVC and I know some of you have, too.

Anyway, cutting this short lest I go on for another two years. Basically, I would like to slowly and tenderly attempt to continue KHVC, if possible ... I appreciate your patience with me while I try to get into the groove of things [ and give updates ] and I really hope some of us can come together again in future projects. As cheesy as it sounds, I literally can't do it alone.

Without further ado, the latest secret KHVC project. ​

P A R T I C I P A N T S

SKYHEART TWILIGHTBLADER WHAT? JAYN BITE THE DUST

S C R I P T

5 = BTD // 2 = TB // 3 = What? // 1 = Skyheart // 4 = Jayn

[1] From the darkness
    Strong and silent

[2] Like pillars in the night they break the dawn
    Hungry and violent

[3] Scarlet rain falls
    Hot and heavy

[4] Show me that you've got the strength to fight
    Boy are you ready

[5] And so may love guide your way through every last endless trial
    Always tempt your fate

with luck and a smile.

[ 1 & 2 ] Watch out for danger left and right it's just like dancing in the dark

[ 3 & 4 ] You slip through like a knife and cut your way right to the heart

[ 5 ] Let your path unfurl and the world will always sing your story

[ 2 & 4 ] Like a bloody storm
    It surges like a bloody storm

[ 3 & 1 ] When destiny runs through your veins so wild and wet and warm

[ 5 ] Fate may pull the strings and who knows what tomorrow brings

-- But tonight ~ we stand together

L I N K S

MP3 MP3 - NO HARMONIES ORIGINAL DUBBED VER.

2. Llave Superless Moderator

Jayn and da boiz :'D

I MISS KHVC SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM TO SEE IT COME BACK. (I miss singing with all of you, and I hope to do it soon)

aremao;mfaejomiom *runs into the abyss*

3. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

very good job all of you!! you all sounded super fantastic! ^ u ^

i'm glad khvc is making a return as well! i've missed it lots!!

4. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

You all sound beautiful! Keep up the good work!

5. Mish smiley day!

At first I thought that there had been a secret full chorus and I hadn't been invited and I felt sad and vengeful. But after watching it, my feelings of betrayal have subsided. :3

Great work, guys. The video looks awesome too. I am also supes excited for the return of KHVC!

6. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

My ears . . . my eyes . . . that was . . . that was . . . ohmygosh, that was the best thing ever!!!

Like legit, my heart sank. That's how cool it was. This seems professionally made and sang. Great job, Jayn, Sky, TB, What?, and BTD. You guys were awesome. XD

7. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Well if the chorus is back then I need to invest in a new mic! (Since my uncle broke mine)

Can't wait to be apart of the Chorus again =D

8. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Awwww yea, Chorus is back! Can't wait to see what songs you guys are gonna pick up.

9. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh my! It's coming back! I am so overjoyed ^.^
    Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate T.T My kororo has an owie. But I hope to see a lot of effort and dedication for the ever so lovely Jayn <3

10. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Is that a sexy new logo I spy at the end?

11. T3F Chaser

YAY THE CHORUS IS BACK! And just in time too, cos I'm getting a new mic!
    AAAHHH You have no idea how happy I am right now Jayn!!!

12. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Whooo! KHV Chorus is back! I'm definitely going to participate as often as possible. lol, at first, I had no mic, and then I took my year off, and then by the time I got back, it had been cancelled. I AM SO DOING THIS, BABY!!! :D

13. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I'm in.

I have been practicing my singing voice

14. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Ah, I realize I haven't left a comment yet.

I'm really glad KHVC is back, and I will endeavor to be better with my timing/scheduling. The video and chorus here was really great, and visually stunning, and everyone did a great job! Looking forward to working with everyone again. ♥

15. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

THIS IS SUPER GREAT <3

I am so happy to see KHVC back and I'm like a really big fan so hooray this makes me happy c: I'm really excited to see the Chorus' future projects and I hope I can join in one day too lols

16. Jayn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.