Bloodlust

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Mysty, May 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mysty Unknown

The year is 1500 A.D. The evolved form of humans known as lustors has come into power and is now the dominant species. Currently the King known as Mordecai has begun making preparations on the H.E.P. (Human Enslavement Plan). Although lustors believe humans to be now a species longing for death, there is a simple reason why they wish not to kill them off just yet. Human blood is by far the most tasteful of organisms. Modecai now wishes to enslave the human race to harvest their blood plasma.

Preparations are under way. While this all is going on however, the humans within the city have begun to fear leaving the district they call home. One wrong step and it could be their last. There is hope however. A group known as Humanities Life has come to begin a counterattack. An inversion said to be fueled by iron but strike like lightning. Silence and deadlock is the only thing going on right now... or so was thought...

Within his lonely prison cell Kai began to wonder if there was really any hope left in the world. His eyes drifted towards the bars that had kept him imprisoned. Two guards stood outside of his cell, waiting for orders to bring him to his execution. First his mother and father, and now him. All they did was say the methods the king was using were wrong. They only wanted peace. Was that so wrong. Another guard came over to his cell. They were short and had a Greatsword on their back.

"His Majesty says its time. Open his cell." The voice came out of a woman. The two guards looked at each other and opened the cell.

"Okay, brat, its time for you to g-" He stopped talking being that he had now been stabbed his the chest by the person behind him. The greatsword left his body leaving the other guard confused, raising his weapon to counter, however the girl dodged quickly and launched another blow onto him.

The woman removed her helm and looked toward the boy. "Okay kid. We need to get out of here. I'm sure more guards will be on their way now." She stated in a much lighter tone. This was her original voice.

"Ugh... right!" They both ran out of the cell and through the hall, the guards running at them. Kai looked back and saw them. He turned around and pointed both of his index fingers, which was followed by a loud gunshot sound. The bullets from his finger tips pierced through their armor and into their chests.

The girl looked back and saw the events. "So you're a lustor huh? What is that ******* doing killing off his own kind now? I swear he is insane. Dammit Mordecai!" She yelled out as the two continued to run through the castle. Eventually they would reach the exit. The guards there tried to attack them as well however the girl managed to stab them with her sword. Minutes later they came to a market area within the Lustor District.

The boy caught his breath and looked up at the girl. "Thanks for saving me ma'am."
    "Of course! I was mainly in there for gathering intelligence, but I saw you trapped in there which I thought was odd. I can never let a child suffer in prison. I'm Emi by the way." She smiled.
    "I'm Kai... It's nice to meet you, Emi."
    "Well, now that that's out of the way, I think its time we get you back home."
    "I don't have a home anymore." His head moved to the ground as some tears began to leak out.
    "O-Oh... I'm sorry. I didn't know... Well, how about you come back with me to the human district. I'm currently living there and helping protect my friends over there. I'm sure H.H. will gladly take you in."
    "Okay."

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  2. Fellangel Bichael May

[​IMG]
    “Nothing burns like the cold.”
    "Too sunny today...should stay inside for remainder...but must get materials..." The purple haired girl trudged along the streets of the human district reluctantly, avoiding all the spots of direct sunlight on her way to the marketplace. "I hope mother and father are doing well...in this cursed weather..." She continued along, wearing her usual outfit of a thin tunic and a somewhat shorter than usual skirt many would wear at all seasons of the year. As she walked along the crowded streets, many who noticed her, made way for her to go along the shaded side of the street. Many humans know of her presence. Unlike other Lustors, they leave her alone because she does little to harm or disturb the humans for the most part. One did pick a fight with her and his fate ended in a cold conclusion.

At the market, some vendors treated her well as she was a regular there every week, buying food and tools for her daily needs. "Thank you..." She grabbed her few bags of food and materials and faced towards the walls of the Luthor District. "Much intimidation from he Luthors...Very obvious the humans live both in fear and anger..." She turned back and started to make her way back to the inn until she heard the bells towards the direction of the prison. "Hmm...no public executions held today...Something drastic at prison perhaps?" She turned on her heel and decided to make a small detour to the prison before heading back to see what the whole thing was about.

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  3. cstar stay away from my waifu

The road to get back within the walls was busier than it usually was when she came this time of day. She wasn't sure if there was a rhyme or reason for it, but Vera continued to push her cart along without thinking about it too much. Her cart had a broken wheel, which only made carrying the load a bit worse for her, but at least her hunting day was over. She didn't feel the need to go after any deer or larger animals, instead her cart was filled with squirrels, rabbits, and other small animals. Her supplies and traps were together in it's own portion of the cart and moved around everytime her cart passed over a hole or a rock.

Vera made her way to the gate and waited for approval to enter, but watched as a guard continuously bickering at a man who also had a cart who was trying to get through. The man kept asking for credentials, which confused her because these guards never asked for those unless it was a particular holiday or day of mourning. But when she saw the man turn his head she understood why. The man was clearly a human and this began to upset her. She listened to the man say how he just wanted to get his supplies through for the human district, but the guard was being dismissive over it. Finally at one point, he gave up and turned around to leave.

Vera watched the man go by an let out a quick breath and spoke,
    "Psst, what are you trying to transport?" the man stopped and looked at her with a look of distrust before she spoke, "I don't care what it is, if you let me have at least 30% of your earnings from it, I will transport it for you."
    The man looked left and right and then shook his head, "Less then that, 15%."
    "25%."

He pushed a little closer towards her and Vera looked to see how long the line was in front of her to go into the gates, he then held out a hand and the two shook on it and he whispered, "It's medicines for the most part, but within it are poisons specifically designed for... resistances."
    "Um... I do not want part in that."
    "You do not need to do anything direct, they will come to you and ask for it. You are willing to sell, yes?"
    "Certainly."
    "If they want it, they will ask for the blue solution."
    "...Alright then... I'll come back outside of the walls and give you what was earned. Now help me move everything to the cart before I am too close to the entrance."

In what seemed like a miraculous amount of time, Vera and the human merchant managed to load his supplies into her cart. He stated how his name was Harrison Goldstein and how he would not be too far from their current location. Vera waved goodbye and covered up the portion of medicines and poisons with her coat. When she got to the gate opening, she passed by with what seemed to be no problems.

Within the Lustor district, she wasn't sure how much luck she would get, but she continued pushing on, stopping on occasion to sell her animals to people who asked. However, her main goal at that moment was to get to the human district. She almost cringed at the thought of heading there, not in disgust necessarily but because she was a Lustor heading into human territory.

4. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    The dark individual known as Orpheus was the first one to investigate the escape of their prisoner. A young child by the name of Kai. He looked upon the two deceased guards without so much as a flinch. After all, death was common in this world, but none were more exposed to it than Orpheus. Casually, he bent over and drew out his black sword Arondight and cut a slit in his finger. Crimson liquid spilled out from the tip of his finger and onto the corpses of the two guards. It sank into them like water into a sponge, and the two men pushed themselves up off of the ground and stood before him once more. However, these were not the men they used to be. Merely lifeless shells. Corpses animated by Orpheus' dark power and nothing more. As though creating the living dead were a trivial matter, the then walked into the cell and examined the space where the prisoner used to be. The cell was unlocked, so it's possible she killed them and then took the keys, but given the position of one of the guards before the resurrection, it seemed they had unlocked the door themselves.

"Sven, remind me to bring it up with Mordecai that our guards are incompetent and they need to be replaced." He said with a sigh. In any case, the boy was gone. By simply thinking about it, he ordered a squad of twelve undead, heavily armed and plated with armor, to set out and track them down. They couldn't have gotten far yet. They likely made way for the human district, which was still a while away. If worse came to worst, he could tell when his undead were killed, and be able to tell the general location the boy was in. From there, he could probably deduce the path they would take to get to the human district. "Now then, given the freshness of these kills, i'd say they're about six miles out. I've already sent a squad after them, but we could give chase as well if you'd like."​

Last edited: May 16, 2014
  5. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Sven observed Orpheus carefully. There were several questions he had in mind. What was the importance of the person escaping? How had the guards been taken down so easily? And perhaps the most foremost one, why did Orpheus feel the need to send an entire squad? They didn't know how many people had helped with the escape, but surely some kind of large group would be noticed?

He let out a yawn and gave a bit of a nod, indicating his decision. "If they haven't gotten far, then it shouldn't take us too long to catch them. Could be a good way to get a few more of your zombies, too" he answered. Just secretly, he hoped that somehow it had been humans that had gotten inside. While it was unlikely that that was indeed the case, he had every desire to hunt them down, eliminate every single one of them, and then allow Orpheus to resurrect them just so he could kill them again.
    [​IMG]
    As a figure began walking through the gate that allowed people to pass to and from the human district. The figure was known as Stefano Macellazione, commonly known as 'Hunter', and he was intending to live up to his name. With his blade in hand, the man gave a slight nod to the guards at the gate. Passing through it now, he couldn't help but give a slight frown as he began thinking about the rumours floating around. There was talk of a weapon being developed, one to fight back against the lustors. "Weapon? We don't need a damn weapon. I'm the only weapon we need" the man said, a cocky tone to his voice. He looked at the horizon as he headed in the direction of the lustor district. While some would call him insane for heading there willingly, and even more would for his intention to hunt the lustors down down rather than simply hold out, Hunter liked to look at things a diferent way. "They say insane, I say incredibly talented and amazing. They say stupid, I say productive" the murderer said, that frown turning into a sly yet confident smirk.

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  6. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    The sound of chains dragging against the cement ground echoed through the dungeon as Cierra followed Sven and Orpheus to the empty cell in which a prisoner had escaped from not long before. She stood not too far behind Sven, not saying much as he and Orpheus talked. She would simply follow what they did. She didn't say much, she never had been all that talkative. On top of that just being in the jail area made her shiver a bit. Cierra had spent most of her remembered life chained up in a prison. She had been told it was because of her parents, but she couldn't even remember who they were or what they were like anymore. Any memory's from before the prison were gone, but now she had a new life in service of Sven. She would do whatever he asked her to do, whether it was getting a simple cup of coffee or killing someone. She didn't care what the task, she would do it without question. The concept of murdering people didn't bother her, she actually quiet enjoyed it. Her life in a prison made her lack a sense of morals. Right and wrong meant nothing to her. Everything was simply a task. Though do to their current task being to track down an escaped prisoner, Cierra began to question why she was still around, and Sven didn't turn her in or kill her like they where planning to this boy. Perhaps Sven had feelings for her like she did for him. "Master...." She wanted to ask him but stopped herself. "If we wish to catch the escaped prisoner, should we not get out of this jail and start after them." She suggested quickly changing her thought process. Part of this was to not look like an idiot for starting to say something and not finishing, the other was because she wanted to leave the prison as soon as possible. Cierra kept her head down and her voice was quiet as she spoke to him. She rarely made eye contact when talking to him, and would rarely talk to anyone else, even Orpheus despite being around him enough.
    [​IMG]
    In the shadows of the allies of the human district sat a you woman. She slowly peered around the corner looking for trouble. Most humans tried to stay out of trouble, as to not give Lusters any more reason to kill them, not that they needed any in the first place. But Gwen was different. She had a habit of looking from trouble so she could put an end to it. Living her life in the shadows Gwen would find lusters picking on or trying to kill humans and would attempt to kill them first. Those nasty creatures deserved to die. In her mind she was justice in the society that lacked it.

Gwen reached back to grab a couple arrows from her quiver. She wore gloves to ensure no finger prints would be left on the arrow as she placed one on her bow and the other beside her. Gwen took a deep breath as she slowly loaded her bow and aimed it at a luster that seemed like it was ready to attack a defenseless lady on one of the side streets just inside the human district. Pulling it back she then let go and let it fly at the luster. It only took seconds for her to load the second one and fire it as well as soon as the luster turned around, striking it straight in the heart. Not only was she quick with a bow and arrow but she was also extremely good with her aim. Gwen was confident that it would kill the luster, but either way it was time for her to go. She wouldn't stick around to help the lady, but instead just get out of sight, find a place to lay low for a while. If the luster was alive he would either go after her, kill the lady anyhow, or alert the authorities. There was nothing that Gwen could do about any of those now, so instead she used the shadows to make her way to her regular hideout near the middle of the city.

Last edited: May 13, 2014
  7. CrownMoksha Decimo

Along with the trio of Orpheus, Sven and Cierra investigating the recent escape was Kasen. Though unlike the others, he remained out of sight due to his chameleon like ability. It was a perfect trait for someone like him, it gave him an easy way to be close to the actions while at the same time avoiding any unwanted interactions with the other lustors. As he listen in on what was being said, he came to a conclusion of his own. He wasn't entirely sure that the guards were the only cause leading to the escape of this Kai person. The guards may have been useless at time, but they weren't that useless. It wasn't illogical to rule out the possibility of someone aiding him, but there was no way to know for certain.

The young Lustor held his hand to his chin as he pondered this. Aside from the dead guards, there was not much evidence that could be used to trace them and even if there was, to pick it up would mean he'd have to disengage his cloak and that was something he didn't want to do. Interesting, this might be exactly what I was looking for to end this boredom of mine. Now that there was no point in him standing around the cells, he got off the wall that he was leaning on and exited the cells. Kasen didn't bother to take a look back at the other three for so long as they didn't get in his way, he could care less about whatever they decided to do.

"Three pair"

Said the bulky man at the other end of the table. He was currently in a game of cards with some stranger who'd challenged him. Now to the man, the stranger looked like nothing special, so when he agreed to the wager of all his money and the clothes on his back, he had absolute confidence that he would win.

"What's wrong, too late to chicken out now."

The man let out a quick confident laugh before awaiting to see the strangers hand. Now before we get to the dramatic reveal, allow me to introduce the stranger as Ace, the man who never losses at games of any kinds. So when he revealed his cards, the man's mouth almost dropped to the floor.

"Royal...Straight...FLUSH!!

Yep, he was indeed staring at a royal straight flush, signalling that Ace's hand won in their little game. So standing up from his seat, he grabbed the wallet that was placed on the table and spoke. "Don't worry about your cloths. I'm sure no one wants to be scared for life." Turning away from the man, he walked away, thought he could still hear him shout.

"Hey!! Get back here you cheat!!

Was there any way to prove that he cheated, nope. Does that mean that he did or didn't cheat, again nope. It was the man's fault for challenging Ace to a game, especially since he underestimated him in the first place.

8. Mysty Unknown

Within the Castle, guards had come to notify the king of the resent escape. "Resistance from my own brethren? Humans really will be the end of us. Tell Orpheus to search the entire city, however, be sure to thoroughly guard the human district. It's time we take a much more drastic approach. We'll starve them until they surrender to us." And with that, Mordecai sent off the guard to tell Orpheus the order.

Meanwhile...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Well, welcome to H.F.H.Q." The small girl joyful stated as she walked unto the room alongside Kai. "A few of us are lustors but most of the people here are human. They believe we can coexist and as such, we fight for the future."

"R-right. I think it would be good if we all could join forces too... its just the king has other plans and from what I've heard, he is strong and has one of the more powerful lustor's backing him up." He sighed, losing confidence in the future that was ahead. At least for now, they had a chance at least. With him gone, the King was sure to grow irritated.

"Mind if I ask you why you were locked away by the way?" Her face had been forced into his without any concern for personal boundaries. That was just like Emi, a little lack of common sense and personal space. She didn't know any better. She was raised to be proper but decided against it once she left home. This was who she way and no one was going to change her.

"Well, my parents spoke out against the kings ideals and as such they were killed, he locked me away calling me an insipid poison on all life."

"He killed your folks!? I didn't think he would kill his own kind but knowing the scumbag he is, I guess it only makes sense. Sorry to hear that, Kai. We're family here though and we'll make sure you're taken care of. None of us think you're a poison, okay?" She patted his head and gave him a light smile.

Kai looked at her. They were the same height so it wasn't much of an issue. The girl was really really short after all. He honestly thought she was around his age, but he didn't know the truth that she was actually 16. "So where is the leader? Don't I have to be accepted?"

"Hmm. Good question. Usually Chieftain is around checking up on stuff. He must be down workin' on his super secret project or somethin'." She looked over to the other people within the HQ. "HEY, ANYONE SEEN CHIEFTAIN!?" She yelled aloud to get their attention.

9. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Then the consensus was that they themselves should go after the prisoners. He was about to leave already, when the guard came in. The order was now official. They were to search the town and find the prisoners. In addition, it seemed they were to wall off the human district. Box them in so that no supplies could be transported. Perfect. He sent the mental command to a great number of his undead minions. He'd collected them from various places. Morgues, battlefields, graves, the origin was irrelevant. They all served the same purpose. When the sun broke the horizon tomorrow, the humans would find themselves faced with a wall of soldiers that didn't need to eat, sleep, or rest. All under his command. Another large squad of undead, around twenty, was to escort the trio he lead. It wasn't as though they couldn't handle themselves, but caution leads to triumph. Carelessness leads to death. Including the two guards behind them, eighteen more awaited them atop the stairs leading out of the prison. "Shall we depart then?"

Walking around the human district was a white haired lustor. He wore battle gauntlets outfitted with blades, and a pair of boots and mask to match them. The latter two didn't actually have any function to them, they were just for show. He wasn't really sure what to do with himself at all yet, but that changed in an instant when his "snarky remark" senses tingled. Someone else was being a sarcastic git. It would appear that Beuce had...A rival! This was too good of a chance to pass up. He ran in the direction of what he thought was this newfound foe.

10. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Beuce was correct. There were indeed snarky remarks being made. A whooshing sound could be heard as Hunter swung the sword he held at his side with tremendous force as the Lustor he was facing. His opponent was certainly smarter than the average bear, many would have simply tried to parry the hit but this one had the sense to avoid it completely. For all its correct decisions though, this one wasn't fast enough to avoid the second strike. Another swing of his blade and the lustor's arm was swiftly detached.

This wasn't stopping the creature though, indicated as it lurched forward, but slightly more cautious. This caution was a terrible mistake, as Hunter decided to demonstrate with another swing of the sword, lopping off its other arm. Many would think that would stop them alone, but Hunter knew lustors much better than this. A few more swings and suddenly the arms and legs were both gone. Hoisting his sword so that it rested on his shoulder, he walked over casually to his defeated opponent.The Lustor was still alive for the moment, gnashing its teeth together and growling loudly. Hunter couldn't help but let out a laugh. "Oh cut it out! Stop trying to look all threatenin', growlin' like a rabid beast. What're you gonna do? Bleed on me?" he asked, laughing once more. He picked up the body, despite all its protests, and started dragging it back, intending to show off his kill to the human district to help prove that the lustors don't frighten him.

[​IMG]
    As Sven followed Orpheus, he was rather intrigued by what the guard said. So, Lord Mordecai had requested cutting off the humans. Things were getting interesting, and he most certainly liked the way that Mordecai thought. Any chance to hinder the humans and make them suffered was welcomed by Sven with wide open arms. As the undead walked in to escort them, Sven couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at Orpheus. "Do we really need this many zombies just to get to the humans? They're weak and frightened, they wouldn't dare attack us, would they? And even if they do, there's no blood that'll be spared by me when I get through with them" he protested. Sven was very proud of his fighting technique and abilities, and he truly didn't see the need for an escort.

He knew that Orpheus was smart though, and quickly realized that if he thought an escort was needed there was probably a reason behind it other than "because I can", so he would just have to trust his judgement. Trust was something that did not come easily for Sven, but he didn't have much of a choice. Once again, he found himself nodding in response to the necromancer, showing his approval to go ahead.

11. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Cierra was relieved that they were leaving at last. New orders from the king it seemed, something about trapping the humans in. It made sense but what didn't was all the guards around them. She knew they where all able to fend for themselves, together what would they need twenty extra guards for. Then again when Sven brought it up her mind started to turn, remembering her time she was held captive by humans... one in particular. Just the thought of him scared her to no end. "Frightened yes.... but weak.... no all of them are, for some their fear drives them to be stronger and fight back more. They are scared so they fight back more...." Cierra spoke up at last. She wasn't sure if it was her place to say anything but she felt like it was relevant. If there was anyone who knew what humans fear would push them to it was her.

As Cierra's mind was coming up with with why the humans could be a threat she began to be thankful for the extra guards. She knew if the man who was supposed to guard her cell found her then it was quite possible that she would need help to keep away from them as well as continue on with their mission. She wouldn't go back to the cell and she wouldn't die. Not yet. Cierra's chains slowly began to float as she followed Sven and Orpheus. Her thoughts brought anger, and anger slowly boiled her blood, heating her chains.

[​IMG]
    Gwen had made her way back to H.F.H.Q. slightly ahead of Emi and Kai. She was sitting back in a corner with a small bowl on the floor in front of her with a thick murky looking liquid in it. Beside her on one side was a half empty quiver, on the other a stack of arrows. One at a time Gwen was dipping an arrow into the liquid and then placing it in her quiver preparing for her next hunt. All her arrows she used where covered with this. It was a poison of her own design. This way if the strike from the arrows where not enough to kill the luster the poison should be, as it would travel towards the persons heart stopping it, if it managed to make it inside someone.

Gwen was only about half finished when the door to her right creaked open and Emi and some other boy walked through. She didn't pay much mind to them, that was until Emi started to shout across the room.
    "Hey Emi why don't you shut it?! No I haven't okay? Yelling about it won't change it. How about you stop being a lazy little girl and look! And do you know what your habit of picking up lost puppies might end up doing to this place Emi? You have to stop that! Seriously!" Gwen said rather annoyed as she eyed the young boy with Emi. Another kid to feed and take care of, in Gwens mind they had enough trouble keeping this place going. "One day you are going to bring the guards." She mumbled as she slumped back down and continued working on dipping all her arrows and reloading her quiver.

12. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG][​IMG]

Gwen's words had struck a nerve. Emi hated being called short. It was true, but it was the fact because of her height that she was treated like a child. She was almost of age and she wanted to be treated like one of the adults already. She had enough annoyance with her own family looking down on her, literally.

"I'm not that short, wench!" She yelled back at her. She loved everyone in the HFHQ, but some of them new how to tick her off. "That's Gwen by the way, don't pay her any mind if she starts getting angry at you." The girl completely ignored the other things Gwen said. She didn't really care because after all, if someone is in need and is willing to fight for freedom, they should join and aid them in the upcoming war.

The boy walked over and nodded at Gwen. "An interesting mixture you have, here.." Kai gave himself a light cut to bleed out some. He poured the drop into the mixture. "My blood apparently is toxic. It should help you kill whatever it is quicker and less painfully." He was trying to mingle. He figured this was going to end up being his new home now so why not try and get along.

"You got guts, kid. I guess I'll just try to dig some dirt on where Chief is." Emi walked over to the bar and sat down. "Rabbit please." She tossed out a coin in exchange for a cup filled with dark red blood. Rabbit blood to be precise. It was a human district, but the HQ was lucky enough to get the blood for the game that some of the humans hunted. She drank from the glass and looked over to anyone else who was there now. "Any of you guys seen Chief, I gotta talk to him about the new kid."

13. Fellangel Bichael May

[​IMG]

~~~Stare~~~
    The purple haired girl watched all the craziness fall everywhere as guards were summoned to search the entire human district for the escapees. "They should at least tell some of us to help. Escaped prisoners are bad~ Especially if it brings this much chaos and concern to the city. Maybe if I find them, I can get a nice reward. Yayyyyyy~" Of course saying all of this with little emotion was odd. Word has already spread of the Human District being cut off from access to food and daily needs just to find the prisoners. "Hmm...I should go home and prepare. Feed the neighbors too if it has to be. It's gonna be a loooooooong few days." She turned on her feet and started to make her way back to her house until she spotted a human dragging a torso of an alive (now dead) Lustor through the gates it appeared. "One of them...those that believe they're strong enough to find pleasure in killing our kind...no different than the worst of our kind~" She continued to stare at him bringing the body into the district.

[​IMG]
    The scarlet-haired woman made her way through the Lustor District, on another errand again. After a day of doing favors, she sighed, going into the lass populated area of the district. "You think a woman should spend more time chatting and eating. Whatever...I was gonna come here sooner or later anyways~" She walked up to the prison entrance, smiling at the somewhat nervous guard at the door. "Hello sir. May you let a fair lady like me come through here? I have someone to meet and would love-"

"I'm sorry m'am, but all prisons are under strict orders to not let any non-officials through."

Maye pouted at the guard. "Aww cmon...I'm just here for a simple meeting with a fellow...acquaintance of mine. It wouldn't take more than 10 minutes of your time to let-"

"My orders are absolute...Snake. No one gets in or out without official authentication."

She sighed and gave him a hard look. "Gonna play hard with me huh? Two can play that game..." She leaned in close to his ear. "Your lovely wife and two beautiful daughters are gonna suffer starting tomorrow morning. The Human District will start to rot from the inside within days before the fugitive is returned. Within a week or two, your family will be on the streets, fighting for scraps of bread. Maybe they'll get too ill to even go out to get even the smallest of ingredients..." She handed him a rather large bag of gold. "I would start buying food and preparing for the long fight. It would be heartbreaking to see that family of yours crying in the streets...right dear sir?"

The soldier gulped and grabbed the bag of gold with a shaky hand. "You have ten minutes. Make it fast."

She smiled and gave him a nod before slipping into the dark prison. Most of them were normal criminals, doing small deeds of theft and robbery. However, one cell was left empty. Full of chains. She made a small whistle to a dark corner of the prison. "Helloooooooo there~ Where's my favorite warden at around here?"

14. Skyheart Joker

Charlotte Alois, the girl with the golden blade, had been sitting around as the petite little tyke that was Emi had came into the HQ. She was one of the ones who usually brought in new members to the group, due to her fairly outgoing nature, and so it was none too surprising to see that she had brought in someone who she had no recollection of ever seeing. As she asked the entirety of the room where the chieftain was, it was then that Gwen responded with a biting answer towards the little one. Oh how cruel her words may be sometimes, however accurate they could sound. After that was done with, Emi still asked around for if anyone had seen the leader. Charlotte then walked over to the little girl and bent down to be on even level with her placing a hand on her shoulder. "I am sorry Miss Emi, but I have not seen our leader here today. However! I am sure that wherever he is, it is for committing acts of great justice! And so, I shall help you locate our leader with all I have! Onward!" After exclaiming that, Charlotte drew out her sword from the sheath on her hip, pointed it towards the air, and had a slight sparkle in her eyes. Granted she had no idea as she had not seen the leader all day...at all.

15. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Orpheus frowned as Sven brought up the point of not needing such a large escort. While it was true the chances they would need a group of twenty was slim, he didn't want to take risks. "The fugitive alone we could probably handle without an escort at all. However, there's always the chance he won't be alone. Someone helped him escape. Better to be overly cautious than dead. But worry not. If you die on this mission i'll be sure to make a useful undead out of either of you." Orpheus said grimly. He was most likely joking, but one never knew...Heading up the stairs and out into the courtyard, he mounted a horse and prepared to leave. "Even if he's made it to the human district by now, he won't last long. Humans are selfish and greedy by nature. They won't hesitate to drown an ally to keep themselves afloat."

[​IMG]
    From the shadows came a deep rolling bass reply. It sounded as though it were from the mouth of the devil himself. "Maye D. Lyfe. What do you want?" The warden said not so much in an aggressive tone, but more a matter of fact one. As though he were conducting business. The hulking figure stood and walked over to the girl. Next to him, she looked like she was the size of a child. She was an acquaintance of his. She was known as "The Joker". He didn't so much trust her as trust her information. She'd been the reason he was able to find more than one of his targets. "I assume you didn't just stop in for a friendly chat with the jailkeeper."

will edit in Beuce's post

16. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Sven stopped briefly as Cierra spoke. He hadn't expected her to tell him he was wrong, but that wasn't why he stopped. She spoke of fear, of the humans and them becoming stronger as they were afraid. The fact that she made it seem almost like she was complimenting them irritated him to no end, but it was something more than that. As she spoke of the humans acting out in fear, an image flashed before his eyes. It was an image of his brother, being kicked to the ground and beaten to death before his very eyes. Though many years had passed since that day, not an ounce of rage and sorrow had left his heart. Despite all his aggression and generally calm demeanour, he still felt immense pain over that day.

With a quick turn he looked straight at Cierra. "Don't you dare praise them in front of me! The more they rise up, the more they gather, the more of them will die! You know nothing of what they're like when they are afraid, what they're capable of. They'll find whatever it is you treasure, they'll work to obtain it, and then they'll rip it away from you.." he said, turning back away from her once more, "right in front of your eyes.." he said, a hint of sadness in his voice. He hurried to the courtyard after Orpheus and he, too, mounted a horse. As he spurred it into action and the rider and horse began leaving the area, the boy had only one thought running through his mind; no matter what, the humans would be driven to extinction. Every. Last. One of them.

[​IMG]
    Hunter was still dragging the body along as he passed through the gates to the human district. The guards' faces were priceless; as though they had not expected him to return alive, let alone with a dead lustor in tow. The sound of dragging could be heard while Hunter pulled the lustor along, and he continued pulling it until he reached the bar, a place he knew the HFHQ liked to hang out in. He had joined it some time ago. He figured the people in it could inform him of lustor movement, and that gave him a rough idea where to go for his next kill, but he really felt no allegiance to them at all.

As he approached Gwen, he stopped and dropped the body to the ground with a light thump and breathed a sigh of relief. Dragging it such a long way, even if the lustor wasn't that heavy, had taken it out of him. After all, he was only human. He glanced momentarily at Gwen, who he saw was dipping her arrows in some kind of liquid. Could it be poison? Or was she dipping them in alcohol, trying to intoxicate her enemies to the point they fell over wasted? He mentally shrugged off the last thought. Only a complete idiot would think of that. He stopped momentarily. He had thought of that. That made him feel somewhat less intelligent. "Hey, Ginger, caught myself a lustor out there. That's my third today, how many you at?" he asked, taking any opportunity to inflate his ego. It was then that he gestured towards Kai. He had known he was there before, he just didn't particularly care for other people at all. "Who's the Fresh Meat over there? Looks like he could be good lustor bait" Hunter said, half joking.

17. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Cierra hunched her shoulders and crossed her arm over to hold her left shoulder. She didn't like being yelled at, especially by Sven. He claimed that she didn't know what the human where like, spoke of them taking everything from them before their eyes. He spoke about them like the monsters they where. Cierra was not praising the humans just providing a simple warning. She knew more then well enough what they where capable of. She had spent nine years in a human prison and knew the pain they could cause. However her past was rarely spoken of, Sven didn't know the details. He didn't know of all the pain she had been through. It was true she had a fearful respect for both Sven and Orpheus but no luster scared her as much as a human. The one person that scared her the most, the main guard in the prison. In nine years she had never actually seen his face. He was what Cierra was referring to with her comment. And he was the reason she would never leave Svens side when she could help it.

"I'm sorry." Cierra said before Sven walked away. When there was some distance between them she started speaking again hoping Sven wouldn't hear here but it was possible if he was paying attention to. "I know more about that then you think... In fact you don't know the half of it..." Cierra picked up pace to catch up to Orpheus and Sven. They where already on their way out of the courtyard when Cierra had reached her horse. She mounted it slowly and then encouraged it to trot to catch up with the two men. For her to ride the horse was a lot more difficult then most. She did not only have to control the horse but part of her mind had to be focused on keeping her chains afloat behind her so the horse didn't see them and freak out or was not hit by them and the same thing happened. This is why she never liked riding the creatures, it was a lot more difficult for her, but it was the quickest way to get around.

[​IMG]
    "Why you little." Gwen began before Emi decided to walk away in order to find out were the chef was. That is when the boy that Emi had brought here approached her and added some of his blood to her concoction claiming it would help with it. He also claimed it would make the death less painful. "Who said I wanted them to have a pleasant death? The lusters I hit with these I wish a slow painful gruesome death upon. That can't always happen of course or else I could be in trouble, but the more pain the better." She snapped at Kai. It bothered her slightly that Emi had brought a luster here, but it wasn't her place to act out against it. She would only be here till her quiver was refilled then she would go hunt once again and leave the chef to deal with things.

As Gwen was scolding Kai a familiar man approached dropping a body in front of her, no doubt trying to gloat. His gloating never bother her, one day should would catch up to him in luster kill count. That was her goal.
    "I have only killed one. Didn't refill my quiver this morning so taking a break to do it now and I will be back at it soon enough. Don't get too cocky yet." She exclaimed as she dipped the last arrow and slung her quiver over her shoulder. "Care to join me for another round? I have improved since the last time you saw me kill." Gwen wore a smug smile as she got ready to go out hunting one more. She felt as if Hunter looked down on her like she was still a child, but at age twenty she was not. She was at least if not more mature then him. She would show him up one of these days. But she did see Hunter as almost a role model and wished for his approval with her combat so it was worth a shot seeing if he would join her. He might actually be impressed for once.

18. Fellangel Bichael May

[​IMG]
    "Too hot to go back anyways...and he left a mess as well too. Humans...they should at least clean up after themselves, lest in their own District." She was half following, half cleaning the bloody mess Hunter left behind all the way to he bar. "I could ask him politely to give the body back. It's unwise to let a Lustor body to rot...blood is bad for human health. Then again, he is rather violent, but I did do a service for him. What is it that humans call it? "Indebted?" At least soldiers won't follow. The're so irritating to handle. Even for Lustors..."

~~~Stare~~~
    Reaching the bar, she "peeked" into the bar. By peeking, it meant just standing there with her head popped into the entrance, scanning the room. "Lots of humans here...perhaps related to breakout? Look too well armed and tough to be regular citizens. Perhaps a simple hello would suffice. That or they could retaliate violently. Hope he won't be too angry if I accidentally break his weapon." She set down her bags of food to the side before quietly shuffling into the bar.

[​IMG]
    She giggled and leaned against a old wooden table. "Please...no need to act so formal around me. We're much closer than that. Just "Maye" would suffice." She reached into her jacket and pulled out multiple slips of paper, written with names and descriptions of people. "Casual chatter would be nice, but you're too stiff to hold one. Even with a casual mind like mine. Same payment as always can work." She ran her hands along the bars of the empty cell next to her. "Is she still wiggling through your mind? Feeding your burning heart to see her behind these bars again?" As talented as she was, she had her limits. He did ask her once to track the girl down, but she knew when to know if a job is not worth handling. "What makes you think she's even still alive? She's a fragile girl. And a seriously wanted one. Personally by the Warden himself. Anyone with a sane mind would've turned her in by now."

19. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG][​IMG]

Emi gave an awkward smile towards Charloette. The girl had a lot of energy that was for sure. A light chuckle came with the smile, her eyes shut trying to avoid the embarrassment. "You sure are in a good mood today Loette." She stated towards the girls reaction. "Thanks for the offer, let's go find hi-"

The conversation between this Hunter and Gwen began to throw Kai into frustration. How could they talk about such things so casually? The people they killed might have been different then them, but was that really a reason to go out and kill them, for joy? These two might have been humans, but to any normal person, they could be seen as demons. His innocence showed in that he believed all life should be treated with respect. This was a reason he hated Orpheus beyond all others.

Kai glared at them both and aimed his middle finger at the ground between them, taking a shot and creating a loud gunshot, however people didn't know the sound so it was more like a burst of lighting to them. "How can you both sit there and say such things! You go around and kill people because they are different? You're no better then the lustors themselves! All life is precious and should be treated like such!"

[​IMG]
    (Banner is coming I promise, just using this for the mean time)

"You are exactly right kid." A large man standing 7 feet tall had entered the room. His dark exterior intimidated the other participants within the bar. "All life is equal and that is why this organisation was made, to preserve peace among man and lustor. However, if someone is attacked, they have the right to defend themselves. Do not forget that rights aren't easy to fight for." His attention then moved to Emi. "Emi, I know you brought him here, Why?"
    Emi jumped up in shock from the man calling her out. "Chieftain! I, well... he was locked up in one of the cells at the castle. I thought a little kid lustor being trapped was stranger so I freed him. He has a good heart!"

"Be that as it may, you have created a large taxation among the district. As we speak, General Orpheus has sent his army of the undead to blockade this district. We will only have enough supplies for a few days... Even less for lustors that survive on blood. Mordecai wanted this boy for some reason. Now, we are going to have to retaliate in the upcoming days, however, it is important to wait it out for a bit. Project F.A. is almost complete after all."

"I'm sorry... I didn't plan that one ahead very well at all. At least I know what Mordecai is planning at least! He plans to enslave the human race for their plasma. How he plans on doing it I don't know, but the blockade may be the first step."

"He's growing bolder..." Arnald mumbled to himself. He looked over at Kai once more. "I see you have a unique ability. Do it one more time for me, this time however, remove your sleeve."

Kai blinked and did as he was told. The sleeve was pulled back and veins were popping out. They were the air pumps that aloud him to shoot the blood bullets. His other hand pointed towards the ground, his middle finger extended, and he shot once more. Now he only had 4 more shots for the day. "There."

The man began to look at the bullet left over from the shot. "I see, quite the design. This will definitely work. I appreciate this. Welcome to H.F. kid." He rose back up after examining it more and turned to Hunter and Gwen. "I ask you both refrain from anymore bloodshed for a little while. I don't wish for the lustors in the district to rebel against us in this time of crisis. I am going to be heading out now. Thanks to this child, I have a better understanding of what I am trying to achieve." He waved off and headed back out.

The HQ remained silent...

Side note: It is now impossible to go in and out of the human district, for now

20. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Hunter fought off every urge in his body, every urge to stand up and try to strangle the commander. He was not one to enjoy taking orders, and he rarely followed them, but with a herculean effort he fought off the urges and repressed them deep down. After all, despite the Chieftain technically requesting it, defying him would probably end up with Hunter himself dead, which he didn't like the sound of. Instead, he grumbled a little bit and wandered over to a small pile of daggers. Why they were there he would never know, but conveniently enough there they were. The man grabbed three of them and walked over to one of the walls. It was high enough that there was very little chance anything could get over, but low enough that projectiles could probably still make it over.

He could faintly hear the sounds of grumbling and shuffling, like there were some things on the other side moving around. His attitude got a little brighter, and a sickening smile crossed his face; the smile of a murderer. "Oi, Ginger! Guess what I found! There's something on the other side of the wall. Given what old up-himself said earlier, i'm guessing there's a zombie on the other side of this wall. Either that, or some guy's about to get a pretty painful 'hello'!" he called out. Readying his arm, he tossed a dagger up into the air. Up into the sky it flew, getting higher and higher until it barely went over the wall, and came down with a loud thunk sound. A few more growls could be heard from the other side, but no sound of a body hitting the ground. "Yup, zombies it is" he said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.