Blood lad Manga + Young Ace New anime anouncement

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Shinichi Izumi, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

[​IMG]

synopsis by manga reader

okay, It has 24 chapters (6 volumes) so far, its a manga of the famous monthly Young Ace, LOVE IT, the story is amazing, you guys should check it out, and in July, they will start a Blood Lad ANIME!

One of the best manga's i've ever read, i recommend it to you! and also watch the anime when it comes out, and start reading it now!​

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

so does it have a nice amount of action?

3. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

It does, a Very good amount of action and comedy, super powers and all that shizz, he in fact has his Real vampire powers sealed within him by his older brother. he either Releases them or keeps them sealed away, im not telling

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

how much would you say it's like Rosario + Vampire? Because if it's anything like that I'll probably read it no problem

5. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

Action- Y
    Drama- Y
    Monsters and Demons- Y
    BOOBS!- Y

It's not as exaggerated and pressed as R+V, but you will find they are alike, you will like you, you should try to read it.

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Yeah, the boobs in that book certainly is like Rosario + Vampire. I just finished chapter 24, and it's pretty good. Could use a little more action in it though. I love all of the references and over the 4th wall stuff they do. When he was making the reference to Dragon Ball Z, it was pretty funny.

7. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

ohh, already, cool, still waiting for chptr 25, the DBZ part was Epic, nice to hear you like it, i cant wait for that Anime, i hope they do it.

8. Iskandar King of Conquerors

it would have so much win if they made the anime and it made so many references. Seeing the Kamehameha in the anime would just make me laugh my head off

9. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

they MAY not due to copyright shizz, but if they do they will even get more fans :D

10. Iskandar King of Conquerors

yeah I know, like they say in the book.

11. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

AWW! dude, i just found out, YA is a monthly shonnen Magazine, that means only 1 chapter per month, ohh well, Still expecting chapter 25, i wanna know who are those people that look like fyummy and her dad.