Attack on Titan: Reluctant Hero's

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Aelin, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    After a long journey the centaur finally arrived at this city he'd heard so much about. He decided he didn't much like cities, too many buildings, too little forest. And people kept looking at him weirdly. Eventually he arrived (Somehow) at the top of the wall and found himself facing some gathered people from Kaynta, including the princess herself "Apologies for my lateness, princess" the centaur bowed "I recieved a letter calling for aid, I am Galadorn, and I come to serve my king. May I ask where the king is right now?"

2. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Veera managed to slowly calm herself down. Okay, that was a lie. She managed to stop after she forgot how to breathe and nearly passed out. Yeah, she was a mess. She was going to have a lot of issues over this. But as she slowly stood, testing out her legs, she found she had her strength back. Her body was tired, yes, but she was needed.

"Thank you." She said to
    Karen, bowing slightly. "Thank you for giving me a second chance at life." Hopefully this one won't be wasted.

Turning, she walked quickly out to the courtyard. Her still shocked mind took in the king's body, the others standing around, and filed away all unimportant information. She felt emotionless, this was good. King was dead, making
    Flame the Queen. Their leader. Drake wasn't present, this left her and Gale as the most experienced ones at Flame's side. There was a centaur. This one caused her to pause and blink. She hadn't known they existed. Well, the more the merrier.

Her 3D gear was still fastened to her waist. She was missing most of her blades, but she could pick those up on the way. Without saying a word, she took her place at
    Flame's side, ignoring Kala.

[​IMG]

Tessa felt as though she had cried for hours, when it had probably been only five minutes. She took a shuddering breath and wiped her eyes on her sleeve, leaving her head resting on Gale's chest as she sniffed. It hadn't yet occurred to her that she was hugging a legend. It was hard to when his heartbeat sounded the same as every other humans. She wondered briefly if it sounded the same as hers, before Flame began to speak. And all at once, it came rushing back. She stepped back, stammering an apology as she rubbed her tear stained cheeks.

"I-i I don't know what came over me." She murmured, keeping her gaze firmly on the ground and away from anyone's face, before nodding at
    Flame's instructions.

[​IMG]
    Kala rose, and then stared. In that moment, Veera's glare was ignored, Flame's words forgotten. There, standing in front of her, was a centaur. A freaking centaur. Before she could stop herself, she had walked up to the..person? It was a person. At least half a person. "You....you are amazing." She whispered, her fingers twitching. She wanted to pet that fur. Oh gods she really just wanted to make sure this wasn't a high induced hallucination.

"How can you exist? How can you be here?" Her eyes lit up, and she began to grin from ear to ear. "Please please please please let me pet you?" She had never begged for anything in her life, but she would get down on her knees right now and beg this fantastic creature to let her touch him. Just once. Maybe she could use her relationship with Flame to make her command him. But then again, that would be wrong. No, she should save that for something more important.

"Please?" She asked one more time, adding a pleading look to her eyes. Her life would be complete. And then she would go to kill titans. With this fantastic creature.

[​IMG]
    Zack wrapped an arm around Adelina and pulled her close, playing with the ends of her hair with his fingers. "You can't tell me you weren't impressed." He replied with a lazy smile before taking another drink. That was when she said the L word. The L word. He swallowed hard before setting the bottle down. "You've had a bit too much, haven't you?" He teased, though his stomach was churning.

Ah, what the hell? No time to do it like the present. The worst she could do was say no. And if she did, then he would know where he stood. Or sat, as it were. "
    Adelina, I think that I love you a lot. More then I've loved anyone or anything." Sorry Tessa, but it's true. He apologized mentally to his friend before grabbing the bottle and taking a long drink, for liquid courage.

3. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Akari had been kneeling, as had seemed fitting when Flame had been acknowledged as the Queen, but the moment she told Kala to rise Akari had also stood up straight. It was hard to believe that Flame was the Queen, but she would have to get used to it. She nodded in response to the newly appointed queen's request, no..order, of filling in the hole. There was no idea forming inside her mind for how to do it, in fact it seemed impossible, but there wasn't much of a choice. As long as that hole was there, more and more titans would enter the city and thus they would never be able to prevail.

"Consider it done" she stated. She looked at Griffin and shrugged her shoulders before wandering over. "I guess we're on miracle duty today" she said, before looking out over the city. She could see the hole, and damn was it a big one. How was she meant to fix that? "If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them, but for now I'm going to go get our third member" she explained, before firing her 3DMG and heading towards the hole.

[​IMG]
    After having stopped to slay a couple of titans on the way, Hunter was finally making his way towards the thick of it, following behind Drake. He was soaring gracefully through the air, putting Peter Parker to shame with his maneuverability as he shot his gear around everywhere, attaching hooks to walls and flying forwards a mass of titans. He had bloodlust in his heart, not the dead RP but the emotion, and rocketed straight towards one of the colossal manbeasts. Right as he was about to slam his sword into one of them, he felt a sharp jab of pain in his back, before he began accelerating at a rapid pace....away from them. He wasn't accelerating, he was decelerating. What the actual ****.

He flew straight past several buildings, being painfully ripped away from his grand adventure, until he began slowing down and eventually he came to a halt, staring straight up at the sky and at a very serious looking Akari. "The hell do you want? You can't just interrupt a man's genocide, what is wrong with you?" he complained.

Akari was rather pleased with her idea. From the top of a building, she had fired her 3DMG hook towards Hunter, effectively shot him with it in the back, and reeled him in. A good use for it indeed, if she didn't say so herself. "Genocide requires you to actually kill something" the girl responded coyly.

Angrily, Hunter rolled over, ripped the hook off of his back and stood up, towering over the small inventor before him. "Yeah well maybe I should start with you"

"Not going to help. We've been given a mission from the queen herself, we're to-"
    "Hold up. The queen?"

"Yes, the queen. She told us to-"
    "Who made her queen? I didn't vote for her"

"As the daughter of the king, it makes sense"
    "You mean the king's finally stepped down?"

"Not...not exactly. He died, Hunter"
    "....oh. Well just because the king does something stupid and go-"

Hunter hadn't gotten another word in before he was slapped hard across the face with such force it physically moved him, and left a loud echo through the area. It was the most painful slap of his life. Slowly he turned to face her, his face now having a glowing red handprint. He expected her to be cowering, expected her to be apologizing or fleeing, but no; instead her saw a mixture of determination, anger, and the slightest hint of sorrow given away by welling tears in her eyes. For a brief second, Hunter was about to punch the girl in the face and move on in life, but something about her struck home. He knew her backstory, they'd been sort of friends for a while, and he knew she'd been through hell. This place must have brought all those feelings back, and then for the person she looked up to to die, it must have been excruciating for her. Still wasn't his problem, and he wasn't going to do anything about it, but still, it saved her for the moment.

"Don't you dare speak ill of the king"
    "Whatever"

"Now you are going to stand here and listen, and I don't give a damn if you like it or not but you are going to go along with it. Understood?"
    "Sure, why the hell not"
    "Titans are in the city, but you know that. We're going to fix this, but we have to start by filling up that giant hole, plugging it up somehow. No idea how we are going to do it, but let-"

"What if we killed so many titans their bodies piled up and they couldn't get through?"
    "Are you even listening? What a stupid idea, they woul- holy crap, Hunter you're a genius"

"Ain't the first time I've heard that"
    "I mean of course it would only be temporary, but it might give us enough time to figure something out, while thinning down their numbers a little. You did it, Hunter, you finally did it. You had an idea so stupid it was brilliant. Let's go to the hole, wait for Griffin, and start fixing it!" Akari ordered, taking off in the direction of the hole.

4. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Karen's pov:

karen banner.png

She noticed that Veera was moving. "It is time to rest." Veera thanked her. 'giving me a second chance at life.' "A life is a sad thing to waste. No thanks is necessary." She watched he get up and head for the courtyard. What happened to resting? This girl was going to get them self killed. She got up and followed Veera out. She looked at the king. What kind of healer was she? Someone died on her watch and she should have been there. She was lost. She was a healer that let the king die. She stood not sure what to say or do.

Griffin's pov:

griffin baner.png

Tessa began hugging Gale. He was the one that made sure she was save not Gale. Gale just let it happen. He had lost his chance at everything. Flame then asked to stay back and with all people Hunter. Did the queen want them to kill each other? What was on her mind? His skills were far better used out in a fight the fixing some random wall with sir blowup's a lot. If he stayed back he would end up kill hunter and that just could not be. Being with Hunter was a death warrant in of its self. He about to ask if he could go with them. He wanted to go with flame and there group. There was other reasons he wanted to go with flame and the group and it had nothing to do with fighting. It had something that was bigger then that. That was when Akari came up to him. It looked like he did not have any choice now. He was not going to get his chance now. Akari then said 'I guess we're on miracle duty today' "I much rather be out there," he said looking at the group. He watched Akari go. This was just going to be fun. With that he used the 3d maneuver gear to follow Akari. He ended up being there not doing anything. He would not be getting his chance is was gone just like that. He wasted to much time thinking and hoping. The only thing was he had to act on his thoughts. He could not just sit by any longer. He guessed it was time to head to the hole.

5. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Nah, I am fine." Adelina told Zack as she picked up the bottle and had another drink, though she wasn't fine, she had a bit too much, but she was enjoying it. Everything felt like it was going to be fine right now, even though it wasn't. He had also mentioned something about being impressed about getting the wine. "You know I don't think it is that impressive, I just think you are a sneak b*stard. A lovable sneaky b*stard." She said with another giggle.

The situation turned slightly more serious when
    Zack answered her other question. A smile spread across her face as she looked at him. She could see in his eyes that he meant every word he said, and for a moment she couldn't breath. No one had ever looked at her like that. No one had ever really loved her in this way. She spent so much of her life alone, with no family, and little friends and the feeling it was amazing. In the end though her drunken state had a bit more hold over her mind as she looked at Zack. "Then show me." She told him. "Because I love you too, more than anything. I have never felt this way before, and it is amazing. So show me, how much you love me." She said.

6. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    All for you Gabi
    "Show me how much you love me." Any other man who would have heard those words might have taken things way too far, way too fast. And Zack might have been one of those men, except he had been raised with Tessa. But that didn't mean he could completely resist, either.

Gently wrapping his fingers in her silky hair, he pulled her closer and crushed his lips against hers, using the other arm to wrap around her waist and press her against him. She was soft, much softer then he was, and she smelled good. His other hand lowered to press against her waist, keeping her held against him as his kiss turned from passionate to just a little more tender. He didn't want to push things too far. Well, that was a lie, he really did, but not like this. Not when they were both drunk and broken hearted over loss.

That didn't stop him from pushing her onto her back and following her down, never once breaking the kiss until he was hovering above her and could stare down at her face, caressing her cheek with the tips of his fingers. "Does that work?" He asked softly, his voice cracking a little.

7. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Although Adelina was asking for it, she was still surprised when Zack kissed her. He had one hand in her hair and one at her waist, and suddenly she was right close with his body. Her hands lingered at his side for a moment before one moved up to his chest, pressing hard keeping a small amount of space between her and Zack. She could feel his heart beat, and she liked it. Her hand wrapped around his back.

Adelina closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment, kissing him back with soft lips. She had never been in a situation like this before so she wasn't so sure of what to do besides go with it. Her heart felt like it was beating a thousand times a minute. The fuzziness the crowded her mind seemed to fade away to thoughts of only Zack. It felt so right for some reason. She didn't even mind when he pushed her onto her back, though she did have to remove her hand from his back to brace herself.

On her back she felt the kiss break, though she wished it hadn't. She opened her eyes at the feeling of
    Zack's warm fingers on her cheek. "Yeah, it works just fine." She said in a soft voice as she reached out and brushed hair from Zack's face. Just to be loved in a manner as simple as that began to fill Adelina with so much joy. Perhaps it was just because she had too much to drink, but she couldn't hold back tears that began to drip from her eyes. She remained smiling though as she looked up at the man. "Thank you." She whispered before going back for another kiss, this one more gentle and tentative. A simple kiss that lingered for a moment. The moment felt too short but like an eternity all at once as she broke away again, tears still in her eyes.

[​IMG]
    Flame watched as the centaur rode up to her. She looked at him, she wasn't completely familiar with him but her father spoke of the guardian of the wood before, she herself just hadn't seen him. "A letter? Where did that-" Before Flame finished her questioning she watched birds fly by in the distance. Of course that must be how they found out. But apparently nothing had been said about her father. This was curious. Flame made a mental note to talk to Adelina when they returned home. "My father is no longer in this world... he has joined my mother in the lands beyond." Flame explained with a long, sad sigh. Though she reminded herself that she couldn't focus on that yet.

"Listen Galadorn, I don't know what the letter said, but we need to clear out these Titans, and quick. We will not be allowed to return home until we do, so ad much as I would like to explain, we must get to work. And Kala... please try to keep it professional." Flame requested. Flame then glanced over at another recent arrival, Veera. "You should really rest more. We will handle this battle. You have done enough for us." Flame told Veera as she placed a hand on Veera's shoulder. This quickly turned to a hug however when Flame realized how truly relieved she was that her friend was alive. "I am glad to have you back. But I really must get to work. Drake is out there fighting titans by himself. I must go help. Please rest." She told her friend before signalling the others to follow her as she took off into the city below. They would fight Titan's but on their way they would take out titans. In the end she wanted to meet up with Drake and help him too. No one was to fight alone.

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

Gale had heard Flame's instructions loud and clear and responded with a nod to show that he head agreed with them. Now as for Tessa who had appeared to have calmed down a bit, she had apologized for hugging him. "Don't worry about it." No harm was done and she really could use the comforting after having to carry the now late king's body back to the now queen. Some of the others around them had started to follow behind Flame, so Gale looked to Tessa and asked. "Shall we catch up with the others?"

[​IMG]
    Following behind Flame and the others, Chrono was pretty surprised to a centaur on top of the wall. Actually he was surprised to see a centaur in general, his being on the wall only added more to the surprise. Once he had gotten over the surprise, he saw that Flame had gone into the city to start titan killing. Well it looked like their time for resting had come to an end, thus Chrono followed behind her into the city.

9. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Henry's pov: He fallowed who ever he was sopost to. They were sopost to kill titans and help the city protect themselves. He was ready for whatever happened next.

10. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Galadorn slowly turned his head to face the girl (Kala) with a quizzical expression. "...You do understand I am a person, right? I'm not an animal" Galadorn stated sternly "Yet... I suppose I cannot stop you... just mind the mane" With that he turned back to the princess. When he heard the fate of the king he was saddened. Galadorn had lived through the lives of many kings and queens, it was always a sad time when they inevitably died. "I am sorry to hear that news, I am forever at your service, my Queen" Galadorn bowed.

11. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    They'd finally arrived at the hole, and needless to say it had quite a few titans there. Some looked as though they were trying to get inside past their titan brethren, others didn't seem to care, but one thing was very worrying and that was that there didn't seem to be nearly as many titans as Hunter had expected. While most would be relieved at this, Hunter knew that it meant many, many titans had likely made their way into the walled city already, and that meant more work for him. Enjoyable, fun work, but work nonetheless. "Get up there and see if you can distract them, that'll make it easier to cut them down. Not that I need it, but it makes things quicker" Hunter ordered, receiving a nod from Akari as she took off towards the top of the wall, where she would begin distracting them by yelling and doing everything she could think of to get their attention. "Hey, Faceless (Griffin), you're going to watch my back. I might be amazing in every way, but I don't have eyes on the back of my head, so you'll have to do. Make sure none of those titans sneak up on me in the chaos, right? Go on, no use standin' there, off you go, we have killing to do" the warrior said, turning his attention to look at the swarm of titans before him. "At least try to make it look like you lot are competent" he said, before diving forward like the idiot he was, blades at the ready and a powerful battlecry being released from within.

[​IMG]
    While Hunter was only beginning to fight the titans, Drake had already begun quite some time ago. The area was filling quite quickly with titan corpses, though it was taking a strain on the scouting regiment leader. Taking a quick breather, he pulled himself up on top of one of the buildings and took a quick glance around. Not an ally in sight, not anywhere nearby him at least. Where were they? He knew he'd said he was going to go alone if he had to, but he hadn't actually expected them to let him.

The look of worry vanished on his face almost as quickly as it had come, as a slightly confident smirk appeared on Drake's face. With the others around, he'd be having to watch out for them and worry constantly, but this way he only had to watch his own back. The others would be safe. He just had to bring down as many titans as he could and pray that a miracle would happen. He heard rapid thumping coming from his right, in time to see a titan come barreling towards him and swing a huge fist at him. Quick as a flash, the male leaped up and out of the way, before firing his 3DMG at the titan's cheek. He pulled himself in, taking advantage of the opening that the titan had just made. He dashed around to the back of the titan and lashed out with one of his blades, slicing the nape clean and killing the titan, swinging away with his equipment as the huge corpse fell to the ground.

Just as he was getting into a rhythm, he was hit in the air by another titan, sending him spiralling out of control and straight towards another building, about to go down in history as simply another bloodsplatter. He wasn't about to let that happen, and just before he hit the rubble he fired his 3DMG at the titan's knee he had been hit by, using the momentum and the angle to swing at a stupidly fast speed around and out of danger, hurtling straight towards his foe. He held the blades before him and braced, slamming into the front of the titan's thick leg and ploughing straight through it, emerging the other side and stabbing his blades onto the other side of the knee. The titan naturally collapsed onto the ground as it lost all its support, and Drake Famoye took advantage of it by ascending the titan's back and making a quick slash at the back of the titan's neck, ending it immediately. He stopped, panting a little bit as he took note of his surroundings once more.

Standard rubble littered the area, there were more than a few regular human bodies laying around, and titan corpses. Oh, and the mass of titans heading towards him, how could he forget about those? Drake sighed, hoping the others got there soon if they would ever show. Good as he was, he doubted that even he could kill that many titans alone, but damn he was going to go down trying. With an uncomfortable grunt as he got up from his crouching position, the one man army fired his 3DMG off once again and he was off, ready to save the city that he had long since abandoned.

12. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Veera hugged Flame back, touched by the gesture. She hadn't really realized that anyone would be glad she wasn't dead. Generals didn't care about their soldiers, they only sent more to die in their place. Replaceable, that was the word. Veera had always thought she was replaceable. But here was Flame, telling her she was glad she was okay, telling her to rest more.

I can rest when I'm dead. Veera thought to herself, though she didn't dare say it to
    Flame, since that had been so very nearly the case. Instead, she nodded, and waited until the others left before going down an alleyway. She was going to find herself some gear, and if she had to take it off the bodies, so be it. It wasn't like they needed it anymore.

[​IMG]
    He blinked. "You're not supposed to cry, you know.' He said in a teasing tone, though part of him was actually worried if he was messing up somehow, and she was too nice to say so. "Tears always seem to happen around good and bad things, so you never know what's good or what's bad." He himself had only cried once, when his father had gone. He supposed, if Tessa or Adelina died, he could cry then too. But he really didn't want to think about something like that, especially now.

"Don't cry." He murmured, gently brushing the tears from her face.

[​IMG]
    Tessa looked up at Gale, and felt a smile spread across her face. "Yeah, but I'm gonna stick close to you, if that's okay. I don't want this mission to be my first and last." She tried to joke, wiping the remaining tears away. Okay, so that was a little macabre, but under the circumstances, it was probably hopefully appropriate. She took a deep breath to steady herself, and shut her eyes. Focus. Just like Zack taught you. Focus. Her brain was still a little shaken from Changing, from finding the king, and from hugging a legend, but Zack's trick worked every time. She opened her eyes, her face set into a determined expression. "Let's go." She told Gale, before jumping into the air, and sending her maneuvering gear into action. Time to earn her swords.

[​IMG]
    Kala had stepped back, bowing her head deferentially at Flame's words. However, when the centaur, Galadorn, spoke, it wasn't rejecting her proposal...he was...accepting it? Kala's eyes light up as she looked up at the centaur, for all the world looking like a star struck five year old girl. Holy ****ing shitballs of ****ing hell. The swearing was so extreme even her mind blanked it out for her. She carefully hoisted herself onto the centaur's back, wrapping her arms tentatively around his waist. Wait, Kala didn't do anything tentative. But here she was, being shy. Shit. "You. Are. A god." She whispered deferentially, pressing her face into his back, where the mixture of horse hair and human skin was a little mind blowing.

Best. Day. Ever.

13. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "I am sorry. I am not sad or anything. It's just.... I am happy. No one has cared about me like this before. I am not used to people actually caring for me. Since my parents died I have been really lonely. Just thank you." Adelina told Zack, trying to explain what was going through her mind. There wasn't much else for her to say. She just wanted to be near Zack right now. There was nothing else to do or say, just lay there and stare into Zacks sparkling blue eyes.

[​IMG]
    Swinging through town below, Flame followed a trail of dead titans. She needed to meet up with Drake. They would clear this town, but they would do it together. Flame just hoped that the others would follow her. In the distance Flame caught the sight of a group of titans as well as a small figure swinging around. It had to be Drake, there was no other thoughts for it.

Flying towards the titans going after
    Drake, Flame drew her swords. She shot herself straight for one of the titans and quickly took it out. As it fell to the ground, Flame was forced to go in another direction, away from Titans. "Drake, stop it. Do go off on your own, fight with me! Please, fighting on your own is the quickest way to die." She told him as she circled around and stood at his side. "Together." She said with a nod before taking off back towards the titan's.

14. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    "Um... thank you?" Galadorn responded, he didn't think he was a god. City people were weird "Giddy up" he told her "And hang on tight" He secured the 3D gear onto himself and began to gallop across the wall. Soon enough they came across a titan, an enormous behemoth of a figure that lurched below them, staring up hungrily. Without a word Galadorn leaped off the wall and dove down the side of the great structure. As he accelerated he shot out a grappel to a nearby part of the wall and with the extreme momentum he had gained, swung suddenly around. As he passed by the titan he slashed with the end of his polearm and cut viciously across the creature's face. Releasing the grappel, he landed on the beast's shoulder, his hoofs skittering for grip on the titan. As the beast grabbed for him he swung around the creature's head as he passed sliced into the creature's neck "Let's kill this monster"

15. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Zack smiled down at her. "That's not all bad then, is it?" He sat up to grab the until now forgotten wine, when the hairs on the back of his neck stood up. And his instincts hadn't been wrong yet. He sat up straight, looking around. Nothing in the air....and he couldn't see anything in the surrounding area either. Perhaps it was just the drink. Perhaps he was just jumpy.

Then a twig snapped. "Stay here." Zack whispered, untangling himself and getting to his feet. He was drunk, yes, but his abilities were still there. He crept to the edge, and looked down. And his jaw dropped. It seemed something else had been busy while him and
    Adelina focused on each other. Or rather, several somethings. "Gods protect us." he whispered before backing away from the edge, rubbing his jaw with his hand. They were safe up here, but they had to leave, eventually. And four titans were not just going to disappear.

[​IMG]
    Kala gasped with delight as Galadorn galloped off. This was everything she could have dreamed for, and more. Much more. Then, as his 3D maneuvering gear began to whir, she squeezed around his middle tighter with her legs, while keeping her arms wrapped around his waist as he further proved his godliness by landing on the titan, skidding on its shoulder after landing several blows. The creature grabbed for him, and he leapt off again, landing another blow.
    "Let's kill this thing."

She couldn't agree more. And she didn't think she couldn't have found a better battle mate. "I agree" she whispered before letting go, soaring through the air and dodging past the titan's hand before pulling out her blades, landing on its arm and running up the side. It swiped at her, and she let herself run off the side of its bicep, her maneuvering gear attacking to its back as she swung around, using gravity and physic's force to cut deeply into the thing's back, hoping to at least paralyze it momentarily.

16. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Finishing off the titan he was fighting, Drake landed nimbly on the ground as Flame arrived. Truth be told, the thought of her being there worried him greatly, but it also empowered him. "Together" he repeated simply, as the warrior princess took off again. He, too, fired his hook away, and right as he was going to use the mechanism to pull himself forward, he was suddenly stunned as a new fighter entered the scene, two new fighters actually. Kala he wasn't that surprised by, but the fact that she was riding on the back of a creature half man and half horse was incredible.

There was a god ****ing damn centaur. An actual centaur. Drake decided there and then, if he were to ever reach a rank where he had a mighty steed to ride into battle, that centaur was going to be the first he'd try for.

Amidst his distraction, Drake hadn't noticed a titan heading over to him. Their numbers were dropping, but there were still more than enough, how had he missed that one? The giant grabbed onto Drake, who began trying to escape immediately. He slashed with his sword a couple of times, but he may as well have been trying to move a mountain with a wet noodle for all it did. His next attempt held more promise, he began retracting the 3DMG, attempting to pull himself forward. The cable strained underneath the effort, and the titan ripped back Drake further away from the wall he'd attached himself to, snapping the cable clean and ripping the 3DMG away from Drake. Well crap, if the titan didn't kill him, Akari probably would. As the titan began raising him to its mouth and his body went a little limp from the pressure, a powerful wave of disappointment hit the scout leader as he realized how careless he'd been.

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

"That's fine by me." Gale followed behind Tessa as they moved to rejoin the others, there they saw *insert the appropriate number of titans here* roaming the bottom area. Well depending on just how many titans where there (which depends on how large the appropriate number of people are) this could be a difficult thing to do alone. Sure was a good thing that there was a fair number of them who could handle themselves. Oh, before I forget, Gale went to wherever Tessa had landed cause he did say that she could stick close to him.

18. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Drake had taken off shortly after Flame. Glancing back to where he was, she noticed that he was distracted. Damn centaur was distracting everyone. She couldn't get Kala to not ride it, and now Drake was staring and not paying attention to where he was going. This turned out to be a fatal mistake, or nearly fatal as it was.

Flame was at a loss for breath for a moment as she watched the titan grab
    Drake. How could he be so careless? He was one of their best and all it took was a simple slip up to end a life. No she wasn't going to lose someone else, she couldn't lose someone else, not after her father.... Flame snapped herself out of the thought and sprung into action. She shot of her 3DMG towards the back of the titan's neck and swung towards it, however she was forced to change direction when another titan nearly caught her. She didn't have time to fight them all now. Flame attempted to attack once again, this time from a different angle. She was able to attack this time. The cut she made was not deep enough to kill the titan, but it was sufficient enough to make the titan drop Drake. Now for the next problem, he was falling.

Knowing she had no time to waste, Flame pushed off the titan and shot her 3DMG down under where
    Drake was falling. She hoped she estimated the projectile of everything right as she swung in to catch him. With Drake in her arms she swung over to the nearest roof, put him down, shifted to a leopard and started running on roof tops. She ran from a few and jumped from one to the next until in an ideal position to attack the titans again. Only then did she switch back to fae and head towards the titan who nearly caused her to fail her rescue, killing it with one swift movement.

[​IMG]
    A look of worry crossed Adelina's face as Zack got up. She didn't think anything was wrong, but then again her mind was rather far gone at the moment. While Zack looked over the edge of the platform, Adelina took another sip of the wine, letting the fuzziness it caused calm her mind.The woman attempted to sit up properly to see if she could figure out what was going on, but she was far too dizzy. Adelina slowly laid back down and held her head. "I over did it, didn't I?" She mumbled to herself. Suddenly she realized Zack had yet to come back and sit with her like he probably would have normally. "I-is something.... -hic- Is something w-wrong." She managed to get out, but a familiar tiredness that came with her getting drunk hit her. On top of that her vision was blury and the world spun. Yeah she over did it. She just hoped whatever was going on wasn't too serious.

19. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Veera cautiously walked through the ruined streets. She had found an..."unused" scout blade, which she had taken for her own. Another search had procured new maneuvering gear. She was nowhere near ready to take on a titan, but she could defend herself against any of the people of this city. It didn't escape her attention that had things been different, she would have been one of them, possibly watching the captain torture another girl from Kantya. What a strange twist it was, that her own people, were the ones who inflicted the worst pain upon her. Not my people anymore. She reminded herself.

Walking down the street, Veera realized she recognized where she was. Almost against her will, she was drawn to a particular house on the street. It looked nearly the same as it had years ago, although the hole in the roof was new. Glancing around, she didn't hear anything, or see anyone. She was alone. Veera stepped inside the doorway, pushing the ajar door aside.

[​IMG]
    Zack took a deep breath. Well, they would just have to wait the drunkenness out. He had no magic, and Adelina was in no shape to use any of hers. "It's something that can wait." The quickest way, was either to guzzle water, or sleep. As he had no water, it seemed sleep might be the only idea. "Why don't you close your eyes?" He suggested softly, making his way back towards the fairy girl. "We might as well grab some rest while we can." And she didn't look far off from sleep.

"Here, I'll sit with you." He offered, placing himself next to her. "I'll watch over you while you sleep."

[​IMG]
    Tessa was surprised that Gale kept his word, and stayed with her. A part of her, the emotional part, wanted to try to figure this out, understand it. The more logical part told herself that now was not the time. Up ahead, the titans waited. She took a deep breath, then sprang forward, running along the wall before leaping up into the air, and landing on the shoulder of a titan. As it turned to look at her, she blinked, and for a moment, her mind faltered. "Uh.....hi."

Then up came the hand, and instinct made her jump up, just in time to avoid it as the creature slammed its palm down. It stumbled from the impact of its own hit, before coming towards her, the other arm outstretched. She swung back and around, landing once more on its shoulder. Swinging her blades down, she cut at the neck...and missed. Cursing herself, she reattached her maneuvering gear to a nearby building and took off.

[​IMG]
    Kala fought the titans with Galadorn.

20. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Just as Drake was about to be a titan's next meal, he found himself freed from the grip of the monster. Then he had a new problem in that his 3DMG was unusable and he was quickly falling to his death. Well wasn't that just lovely. However this, too, was quickly solved by his rescuer. Stunned, he watched Flame slaughter the titan that had harmed him, and made a mental note to try not to really piss her off. "Well, I guess this makes us even" he said, thinking back to the time where he as a child had saved the princess with the help of the king.

At the thought of the king, curiousity arose within the young warrior. In such an important battle, the king was nowhere to be seen. That was more than a little unusual, but he quickly reasoned he was probably negotiating with the humans. Given the issues the people seemed to have with the fae and indeed all of Kaynta, there was no doubt that any sort of reasoning or truce with them would take some serious political skills.

As yet another titan tried to crush Drake with its huge foot, the scout regiment leader nimbly dodged out of the way, sliding slightly to the side. The titan's foot slammed straight through the building, sending debris everywhere as Drake fell down with it. Once the dust had settled, a small flicker of rage inside of Drake's heart became a raging inferno as he was reminded yet again of all the lives the titans had ruined. He could see many remnants of a once happy family here, a family that reminded him very much of how his life had been before he'd left. Photographs and destroyed furniture was everywhere, the photographs displaying a happy, smiling child that had a strong resemblance to how he'd once looked. He knew it wasn't him, but he couldn't help but feel sorry for them. There was a good chance they'd made it out of the city or at least out of the part they were in, and he knew that, but to have to flee a happy lifestyle because of those monsters...it was horrible.

Pulling himself out of the rubble, Drake had a fierce look of determination on his face. How many had to sacrifice their happiness before the titans were stopped? How many had to die for them? He held his blades tightly as he took a step forward. "Frank, Bill, Carla. I won't let your deaths be for nothing" the swordsman stated, his voice quiet and grim as he made a dash for the titan before him. As he got closer, the titan once again lashed out at him with its foot, but Drake rolled out of the way and stabbed his blades into the foot of the monster, rising up into the air as the creature tried to get rid of him. As the foot went to its peak height, the scout leader ripped the swords out and allowed himself to get flung upwards, soaring into the sky from the momentum. He angled his body as he came back down, falling straight down towards his victim. He came down with a tremendously powerful strike, digging his blades into the titan's nape and slicing it immediately, continuing to leave a deep cut halfway down the titan's back. He had no 3DMG, but he was still athletic enough to make up for it. As the lifeforce left the titan he had just slain, Drake pulled his blades out and leaped forward, aiming to land on another titan's shoulder so he could continue the fight.

OOC: Garrett for the love of god please have Griffin do something other than just stand there I'm waiting on you at the moment :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.