Ao no Exorcist.

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Pezz, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

'Ao No Exorcist' An new and interesting manga

So I was skimming through recent manga titles, on Onemanga.com, because I decided that it was time for me to pick up a new manga series to read. I came across a new title, 'Ao No Exorcist', and thought, "Hey, why not?" So I began reading it and before the end of the first issue, I became interested. By the end of the second, I was hooked. Has anyone else checked it out?

It has an interesting story with some common themes found in Manga.

Spoilers
    It's about a boy who is was born as a half demon because he was the son of Satan. A Priest, who knew what he was, decided to raise him as his own in order to protect him from Satan, who desires to rule the human world but can't because anything he possesses, in the human world, dies shortly after. Well anyway, Satan appears one day in order to retrieve his son so he can use him to rule the world. And that's when things get interesting. You should check it out.
    Spoilers Over

here's a link. http://www.onemanga.com/Ao_no_Exorcist/1/

2. Spike H E R O

I asked about this because someone had it in their sig and avatar. Thanks, dude n__n

3. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Hey, no problem. It's pretty good. so far there are four issues out.

4. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Ya i've read them all so far. I want to know about the cloaked guy at the back. i hope they show him in the next issue soon next month.

Also it's called "Ao no Futsumashi" someone didn't name it properly.

5. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Thanks for the link daxma

6. Jⱥy King's Apprentice

wow cool, ima check this out, how long has this manga been going on for?

7. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

So far it has four volumes.

8. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Chapter five was good! loved it. I guess our hero is going to have several girls that will end up liking him. how typical.

9. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

It seems interesting, I'm going to start reading it

Though it's very different to the manga I'm usualy into

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

11. ShibuyaGato Transformation

i've only read the first two chapters of the manga but i'm seriously hooked.

12. program Twilight Town Denizen

Yes, this manga kicks butt! Other than the wonderful plotline,abilities and whole idea the characters are great! I've seen the first Anime episode, but I didn't like;manga is totally better.

13. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I've been reading this for a while and I'm liking it. I just wish they would come out with the chapters a little faster, because it's taking about a month inbetween each chapter

14. Trigger hewwo uwu

So I haven't read the manga, but I started watching the anime yesterday and so far I really enjoy it. The comedy is well done and I love the characters. The animation in the action sequences is also something to admire.

15. Iskandar King of Conquerors

there's an anime? Now this I have to see

16. Trigger hewwo uwu

You can watch it on Hulu if you want. With ads of course. :\

17. Iskandar King of Conquerors

oh how I hate ads, and hulu only makes it worse. Curse hulu and their annoying adds 3 times during whatever is being watched

18. May Kitsune Destiny Islands Resident

I just want to see peoples thoughts on the anime itself.

In my opinion it is one of my top favorite anime close to Full metal alchemist. I lvoe the story of it at the moment I am re-watching it because it is just that good (plus i'm waiting for more episodes >.<') from the first episode to the lst the anime has made me almost cry several times. Even while re-watching the first episodes still touch me and make me want to cry that's how I think all shows should be they should be able to touch your emotions in a way. Most things now-a-days don't really focus on that (that's why I turn to anime! :D lol).

I also love the voices in japanese for the characters for example Rin has a squeeky childish kind of voice like he hasn't gone through puberty which adds onto the fact that he hasn't grown up yet while his younger brother Yukio has a softer more "adult" voice feel. Aswell as the old man Shiro's voice gives off an adult assuring kind of voice.

As for the Music, the openigns and endings give a jazzy, rockish, techno feel to them which to me is a good combination. The music throughout episode though is amazing it adds on to the sadness of the anime. It's all a great combination all together.

Just tell me your thoughts on it :)

19. ShibuyaGato Transformation

The anime is great. I'm just now watching episode five and it stays true to the manga so far while still being independent.

The opening and ending themes are great and the animation in general is very well done, it's smooth with all those vibrant colors.

20. Krown King's Apprentice

Hmm I can't say I've watched it before.
    But it sounds like a very good anime.
    I should probably watch it sometime.