Digital Art Anti's Avatar Thread.avatars, so

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Shinichi Izumi, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

I make lots of avatars so ill jut have a thread for all of them ;)

Edit, please keep in ind that this is just a storage thread, i will still be posting threads for new batches of avatars as i update em here too~~

Edit2- no need for asking permission to use any avatars, please use any avatars you wish, Credit and Rep are infinitely appreciated, but not necessary.

150 X 150
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Some of these are low quality. :x Zerochan has HQ images, I suggest going there.

I like personally like your FMA avatars, good placement, decent quality etc. I like a few of your Misc avatars too. Try to use some effects, next time? That's all I can suggest for improvement, that and using better quality images.

Good job/try, Anti~

3. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

I agree with Kellu here, effects would definitely improve these.

You seem to be doing pretty good here, you're getting much better in stock placement i.e. a lot of these are quite eye catching, especially the high quality ones.
    But yeah, I don't have any complaints really, other than the lack of effects. Good going!

4. Daxa~ #stalker

Jumping on the bandwagon,I shall agree with Kelly and Finny.
    Though I must say,a few of your KH avatars are rather lovely,the fifth one up until the tenth one to be exact.
    Try a few more effects,fiddle around with lighting etc.
    But these are decent my dear,some very good indeed.
    Lovely work.

5. Sumi suicidé

Okay. Get ready for a slightly long post haha.

1) PLACEMENT
    This is a huge problem, especially in the KH avatars. Remember to follow the Rule of Thirds as a guideline. Otherwise, make sure you are not
    -cutting off parts of people
    -making the head of someone the whole pic (known better as floating head syndrome)
    -using fillers for space
    It looks like you were trying to follow the RoT for most of these and just weren't able to get it quite right. You have good taste, you just need practice with it. It's tough and I know I don't always follow as I should haha. But yeah. Placement. Could stand for improvement.

2) COLOUR and QUALITY
    Yet another huge problem with these. Sharpen tool/sharpen filter will help here, and also using effects. I'm not sure what program you are using but you should be able to set colour gradients and photo filters, along with adjusting hues and vibrancy. These images are low quality as well and that makes a big difference. They look very blurry and are not very striking. Use the sharpen tool it will improve your whole life I promise. Don't over-sharpen, but some light sharpening is great and helps define! Adjustment layers will become your best friend if you use them.

might come back and put more in but these are the two biggest things. These have a lot of potential! It takes a lot of time and work and you're doing awesomely. C:

6. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

THE KH ONES.

Are awesome. I really liked them, especially Sora's, Riku's, and Kairi's ones, from the Ending Screen. Those are really good, and the ones from Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance opening are also cool, from them, I liked a lot the Mickey one!

7. T3F Chaser

The KH ones are absolutely amazing. All of them!!! The FMA ones are very good too. Well done getting high quality stocks. The lighting in most of these is really good. The misc section has some good ones, but a few of these are low quality stocks. Try to always find good quality. Really loving the effects you put in these. Good job!

[​IMG]

I love this one especially...I would like to steal it if you dont mind :P

8. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

@kelly @fishhat @Daxa LLOL thanks guys, ill totally try effects next time, promise.

@mish woah, thanks for the help, that is some neat stuff, you use so many sophisticated words, so professional...

@Excarsthanks use any you like

@Heart long time no see girl, haha, i did my best on the placement in that one, please i would be honored if you use any of them :3

9. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

update with kh and new scott pilgrim avatars enjoy~~

KH-[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

SP-[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]