Amaury liked your post

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by 61, Jul 28, 2013.

1. 61 No. B

Amaury likes this

[Edited.]

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

exactly how many times did you ctrl+C and Ctrl+V before you bored?

3. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I don't see the problem here. He's just supporting jokes/ideas/whatever

4. Hayabusa Venomous

What I don't get is when he likes stuff that's insulting or making jest of him.

But then I realize, I don't want to understand a person like that.

5. Jayn

He's being a good sport.

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Plot twist: Amaury comes in here and likes the OP

EDIT: I so called it.

7. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Amaury is a good guy. He likes stuff that makes fun of himself because he finds it funny. Is there really anything wrong with that? Personally I believe if you can't laugh at yourself you have no right to laugh at anyone else.

8. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

My theory is that he's so good hearted that insults and the like go directly over his head.

9. Hiro ✩ Guardian

That's pretty much it. He's learned that it's not alway serious and that if it is, it shouldn't matter to him.

10. Hayabusa Venomous

Doesn't stop annoying things from being annoying, or do I need to point to the countless "LET'S DISCUSS [certain member]" threads that everyone just derails anyway?

11. Hiro ✩ Guardian

It's annoying, sure, I can definitely vouch for that despite being friends with Amaury, but that's not going to stop him from making them. He doesn't care what others think of him, he finds it funny when people use THE SAME DAMN INSULTS/JOKES that they always have to try and insult him. He's not one to restrict people from doing what they like, he'll just laugh with them.

12. Jayn

If this is going to turn into a 'LET'S NEGATIVELY DISCUSS THIS MEMBER' sort of call-out thread [ not saying that was / is your intention, Below ], I am going to lock it. Please refrain? So long as a member is not hurting anyone or breaking the rules [ in which case, please approach a staff member ], it shouldn't be a big deal. If you seriously have a problem with something you feel is invading your privacy or making you uncomfortable, feel free to discuss the issue with a staff member. °˖✧◝( ⁰ ▿ ⁰ )◜✧˖°

13. Amaury Legendary Hero

I don't see anything.

Because I know people aren't serious in The Spam Zone a lot of times, so, even though some may be negative, the insults don't really bother me. Plus, I'll even sometimes play along.

14. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Lol, I love how Jayn comes in all "yo lets be nice" and everyone is like "but moooooooooooommmm" and leaves

15. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I mean would you rather understand a person like me who flips out at the slightest fraction of a delusion that maybe somebody is potentially starting to possibly gang up on me perhaps

I just admire his ability to take it all in stride even if I'm not always entirely sure he knows what's being said

Jayn for Like Twenty Different Awards 2013 (where tf is Mom of the Year)

16. T3F Chaser

Don't forget the "No Staff Online" Threads...

Anyways, it's nice to have an oddball in the group. Though sometimes quite annoying, I like that he 'likes' posts that are about him instead of getting all fired up and causing trouble. He doesn't take the spam zone seriously (nor should anyone) so Amaury is a top bloke for not being sensitive about what we post here, and just going ahead and liking those posts. So yes, he is annoying, but he's a good guy.

17. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I will give credit to someone who can brush off jokes at their expense, though I will admit that liking it seems a bit odd to me.
    That might just be me, though...

18. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

It's sad when this is the most interesting thread in the spam-zone.

19. Labrys King's Apprentice

Out of all things, you guys are making a big deal out of user liking your post...omg.

20. Mish smiley day!

fund it for next year