Accel World

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by program, Apr 14, 2012.

1. program Twilight Town Denizen

Plot
    Opening
    [video=youtube;DBguohyMZCw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBguohyMZCw&list=FLLjIclW1-K06bxovHSRJB0Q&index=7&feature=plpp_video[/video]

The anime is two episodes in and updates every Friday on Hulu by Viz; the manga is 10 chapters in and updates every once a month; the light novel is 11 books in, but a lot of it is un-translated, but may be read on Baka-Tsuki.

I like this actually,the protagonist is chubby,short,cute,escapes reality to the virtual world like so many of us and learns to believe in himself; the animation is very good and our setting+plot is something everyone likes, sci-fi,futuristic,virtual game and action. Its sorta like .//Hack in the game sense.
    Opinions from you guys?

2. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

This is an anime I intend to keep up with.

The first two episodes had me hooked right from the offset, and it's got a simple theme and easy to understand setting that has become traditional to a lot of series, but this anime seems to be doing something 'more' with it.
    We have the point system where they can only continue to accel as long as they have points, and a secret objective from the female lead.
    As well as a clear sense of friendship with the other two leads (and a sense of rivalry with one of them too... All the good things for making a good anime (the classics used to run on this sort of engine I mean).
    Also, their are a lot of great voice actors/actresses working on this anime.
    I know that was a crap analysis from above me, but I was just quickly paraphrasing as I don't want to give away too much, even to those who have already seen the two eps out so far.
    Point I'm making is, Accel World is something to be watched this season.