❥▐ cupid's brew

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[/url]
    ACTIVITYTAKING NOTESINTERACTION
    LOCATIONSOUND BOOTHDAY4 & 1/3
    MOODLAID BACKOOC
    " AND SO IT BEGINS... "
    [​IMG]

Erik strolled into the auditorium and immediately made his way to the sound booth to wait for Tucker. He had had a relatively good weekend, even meeting some woman at the bar on Saturday. Most of the night ( and the following morning ) was spent with her. They had made plans for the following weekend and he hoped that it might work out. He didn't have a lot of people he talked to, so Tucker was usually the one he shared these sorts of things with ( even though he had never seen the kid with a single person in all the years that he had known him ). He shrugged.

He dropped his bag on the floor and took a seat, pulling out a pad of paper and a pen as he did so. There was just some finishing touches left for making sure all the music sounded right. He would be in charge of working with the Pit Orchestra Conductor today, listening in on the rehearsal of the music. The kids had done a fine job composing the music and lyrics. All that schooling and those summers--all but one summer--at camp had really paid off. If a bunch of teenagers could put something like this together, then he had no doubt in his mind that each and every one of them would go far.

Erik leaned against the sound booth jotting down some notes. With the door cracked open, he could faintly hear voices beginning to fill up the auditorium. That was good. People were getting here. Everything always moved more smoothly when people showed up on time. Would Tucker be late again? He would have to think up some sort of amusing punishment if so.

2. noghiri Moogle Assistant

Duct taped to the ceiling with a shotgun.
    Kurt was standing outside the dorm, an extension cord trailing inside, his amp next to him, his guitar over his shoulder. He inhaled the cold air, and smiled. He loved wintertime. It was the only time it was cold enough. For a second he paused. He probably looked odd, standing in the snow, wearing only a t-shirt, cargo pants, shoes and a guitar.

He let out a deep breath, his head hanging. His right arm raised, no pick visible. His left arm prepared...

Snapping his head back, he let his arm fall, loosing one of the most well-known riffs in history. He let the music sweep through him, the classic sounds being driven loudly through the amp and head at his back.

"I'm gonna write a little letter, gonna mail it to my local DJ..."

[music]

3. Skyheart Joker

Dennis awoke to the sounds of his violently vibrating alarm clock. He groggily looked at it before shutting the alarm off. Noon already? Man that was the last time he decided to stay up until 3 AM. Granted that's what weekends were for, especially during break time. He went about his morning routine before situating himself on his couch. From there he spent his time simply enjoying playing his games and watching television. However, time had passed by pretty fast and he when he looked back at the clock to see it said 1:40 PM. "Wait was I supposed to be doing something important," he seemed puzzled for a moment trying to recall what exactly he was supposed to be doing. "Ah well if it were important I'd have remembered it by now." This was a lie. Thankfully though he was blasting music out of his laptop and it got to a song he quite enjoyed. It was from a musical he'd seen a while ago but still loved the soundtrack..."wait a musical...OH ****!"

Suddenly remembering that he had a musical that he was apart of and had to be there for, he started panicking. Rushing through his house he opened the door with his shirt still only half on and scarf draped on his shoulder. He sprinted over to where he had parked his bike and finally got himself sorted out. He unlocked his bike and quickly jumped on it to begin his mad peddling dash. In this scenario he threw caution to the wind and swerved in between cars nearly getting a hit half a dozen times and breaking all rules of traffic. 'The joys of a bike owner.'

Approaching the school he finally slammed on the brakes and locked his bike up. Checking the time he had a whopping 2 seconds before being late. Sure he was just an extra, but even extra's had to do their parts right or else there'd be no nameless figure who would have like two lines to either cause dramatic tension or just say something that literally anyone could. Even still it was his role and he had to play it. Creeping into the theatre he checked back at his phone and saw it said 2:05 PM. 'Well hopefully no one would notice.' He gave nervous grin at that thought but then looked around to see that not many people were here yet. 'Well so much for being punctual.' He took a seat and started reading over what he was supposed to be doing.

4. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Clothes Mood» HappyMusic Date: 12/21/2015 Day: 4 & 1/3♫

Location » School OOC: N/A

[​IMG]

Seraphina sat in the backseat of her limo, wondering if he driver really knew where they were going. She wondered about the musical talent at this school, it had been a while since she preformed in a school musical, but she did do acting and singing outside of the school community. She flipped her hair, and practiced bating her eye lashes.

When they had arrived, Seraphina gracefully stepped out of the car, and payed her driver, looking around at the school grounds. They weren't as extravagant as her manor's grounds... but I guess the school board can only do so much. She walked around some more, until she found the inside of an auditorium.

She walked inside, looking at the people around her. She stood at the back of the room, and observed the other people in the room. She didn't see anyone who stood out... except for one girl (Maria) . She saw her go backstage... who was she. Seraphina felt her heart race, her eyes burning. "What was this... jealousy... of a girl like that. Ya right." Seraphina thought to herself. "I'm much prettier then her. Was she the lead? She couldn't be..." Seraphina thought. She knew she hadn't been to the school yet, but... it made her so angry. She took a deep breath and collected herself, she knew she couldn't go and freak out. She bottled everything inside, looking clam, cool and of course, beautiful on the outside... while inside something was forming, something she didn't like the feeling of.

She shook her head. This wasn't her. She smiled, and naturally felt better. She looked around the room again, maybe someone would come to talk to her. Even though their weren't many... they looked like nice people.

5. al215 Kingdom Keeper

Aidan woke up yet again to the sound of the damned alarm clock. He quite frankly hated the damn thing. Upon being asked about it, he would claim that Satan's contacts in Apple created it specifically to piss whoever used that sound effect off. Unfortunately, it was really good at waking him up. So he put up with it, and made his mother, Delilah and his father, James put up with it. Yesterday he signed up in the musical for the glorious role of Extra 2. It seemed like a good idea at the time but nerves were getting to him somewhat. He needed to get going. Sooner, the better. He didn't even know if he was accepted for the role, but turning up seemed like a good way to find out.

Aidan ran through his usual routine. Breakfast with YouTube video, get changed, get out. Today, he chose a dark blue pair of jeans and another shirt, this time a blue and white striped one and the usual black trainers. As far as he was aware, it wasn't what was in, but he didn't care all that much. He wore what he wanted, and to hell with whatever this 'fashion' thing was. He grabbed his phone, a fairly dated Nokia that didn't even have Snake on it, and his iPod Touch. He wasn't all that bothered about the low tech phone. Made it less likely to be stolen for one and secondly he didn't need it. He had his iPod for games.

He set out of the house, earplugs in, walking to the sound of the FTL: Faster Than Light and Dishonored Soundtracks. He was a bit shaky on the bicycle and he didn't feel like riding and he certainly didn't know how to drive, and didn't care. From a previous attempt a few months ago where his father let him try in a field, he decided he would wait. He couldn't get the hang of the gear changes and even if driving an Automatic, he found the road scary as hell, and he didn't even drive. He stuck to having two feet on solid ground.

Eventually, he arrived. As he walked into the school grounds, he saw a Limo pull up and someone get out of it. It was that girl! Serathingy Evangeline Carousel! It was something like that. Upon further thought, he realised that it was probably Seraphina, and hoped he was right. It sounded upper class enough. She was certainly wealthy if she was being driven to school in a freaking Limo. It made her all the more of an enigma. One that he intended to crack. She was an interesting one, more so now. She seemed to have an aura about herself that indicated that she held herself above others, but this almost confirmed that. Just a little more detail, and he'd know all he needed to know to have a decent idea of who she was. If he was right... He feared they probably wouldn't get along. Not his fault per say, but he got the impression that she wasn't the one to well, 'mingle with the lower classes' as he thought about it, trying to put himself in the shoes of someone upper class. He wouldn't say anything about it though. All that information would come out of her, or it wouldn't. Whatever the case, he didn't intend to pry.

Aidan walked inside and took a seat, not even looking at Seraphina despite being very aware of her presence or any of the others until he sat. He positioned himself in a chair that was placed tactically so he could observe everyone in the room without seeming conspicuous. After looking around the room at everyone, he got out his iPod and began to casually play Jetpack Joyride, though kept an eye out for anyone approaching. This meant he died early and more frequently than if he was properly paying attention. There were obvious signs of irritation on his face because of this. Namely the frowning, the scowl and the occasional muttered curse.

6. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

Seraphina look around the room one more time, she stopped, and fixed her eyes on one of the boys. It was Aidan. No... it couldn't be. She tried to get a better looked at him, but she couldn't see his face. Was he really here? The boy she had been thinking about... No... it wasn't possible... or maybe this was fate

She stood up, trying to keep herself together. She breathed in and out, she had no clue why she was so nervous. It was probably someone who just looked like him. No. It had to be him. Maybe this was destiny. She looked over at him, and started to walk towards him.

"Hello." Seraphina smiled. "I'm sorry to bother you but..." Seraphina flipped her hair "I believe we've met before." She said sweetly, sitting next to him. "I was at the cafe yesterday..." She said, still fixing her eyes on him. Was he nervous again... no... he had confidence... that also made her a little angry... that he could just look at her without shaking or looking at least a little afaird... but... she kind of liked it... in a weird sort of way... She sat a little closer to him, hoping he wouldn't notice.

7. al215 Kingdom Keeper

Aidan was vaguely aware of someone nearby, though now he was focusing intently on the game. He had quickly switched from Jetpack Joyride to Infinity Blade II, and he was on one of the boss fights in the game. specifically the 'Dark Fiend'. It would have looked exceedingly weird to anyone who didn't know what he was doing, since his fingers were flicking across the screen rapidly. He paused the game and looked up across the room. There was that girl he had seen around many times.

That girl, specifically was named Maria Hartwick as he had discovered. Not by talking to her though. It was amazing what you could learn about someone by walking past them at the right time to overhear their conversation. He thought she was cute, but knew little of her and had been intending to find out more for years. Was it time to put that old crush aside and move on? Maybe. He returned to the game again. The fight was on it's final stages. He was leaning forwards on the edge of the seat, enthralled totally by the game. His fingers were flicking here and there across the screen as he dodged, parried and slashed at his enemy, as he cast magic to heal himself. Both he and his enemy were at low health. This was it. Final stage.

"Come on, come on, come on!" He hissed. The tension was visible on his face, the light of the iOS device flickering over his face. Concentration was in his eyes. He was set to win. Then, as per usual, his hand slipped and pressed the wrong button. His face was at first sullen as his character was mercilessly smacked round the face with a stick (Yes, one of the bosses in the game fights with a long wooden stick) and fell over and died. The sadness and disapointment quickly turned to anger.
    "OH BOLLOCKS!" Aidan shouted. He turned the power off his iPod and angrily stuck it in his pocket. He closed his eyes and leaned back, clenching his fist, tilting his head towards the ceiling. After a few seconds he opened his eyes and looked down again.

That's when he noticed Seraphina sitting next to him.
    "Oh hello!" He exclaimed, totally taken by surprise. "I didn't see you there!" He gave her a nervous smile. That. Was. Embarassing. She was probably going to laugh. Oh well. Nothing new. Aidan would probably get labelled a nerd and freak again and shoved out of society on his ass yet again. Nothing new there. He couldn't help being cynical. At least if he expected the worst he couldn't be taken by surprise right?

8. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

Seraphina giggled as he smiled at her. She batted her eyelashes a little bit. "I didn't get your number yesterday.... do you think you could give it to me now?" She asked, smiling at him. She took her phone out, which was bedazzled with pink and sliver sparkles. It was the latest and greatest phone on the market. And it was specifically made for her.

"I was wondering about you this morning... since I didn't know when I would be seeing you again." Seraphina said playfully. "What brings you here?" Seraphina asked. "I'm just checking the musical out today... I will see if any parts are available though. I love the theatre..." Seraphina said. "Oh... how rude of me... I talk too much." Seraphina giggled again

She felt kind of warm inside, her eyes sparkled as she talked, which was something she loved to do. She wondered what he thought of her.... he still looked so calm, cool and collected. She could feel her heart beating, and her it in her ears. She still had her eyes fixed on him, not flinching.

9. al215 Kingdom Keeper

Aidan nodded, impressed as the phone was brought out. He recognised it from adverts on YouTube that kept popping up when he was trying to watch videos. This one was clearly special though. It practically confirmed his suspicions of her being upper class. Then his attention returned to her face. She was batting her eyelashes at him. It made him feel a bit nervous. Was she purposely trying to be provocative? If so, she was doing a decent job of it. Despite trying not to, boys will be boys and one does not simply stop observing that the girl talking to you is remarkably pretty and appears to be trying to come on to you, as it were.

"I didn't get your number yesterday... Do you think you could give it to me now?" Aidan considered this carefully. His immediate reaction was to blurt out yes, but his voice caught in his throat. His aura of confidence which he quickly established broke, giving way to a nervous widening of the eyes and shakiness. He managed to get himself in line, though as he drew out his phone it was blindingly obvious that his hand was shaking.

"I was wondering about you this morning... Since I didn't know when I'd be seeing you again. What brings you here? I'm just checking the musical out today... I will see if any parts are available though. I love the theatre... Oh... How rude of me... I talk too much." Then she giggled. He felt a drip of sweat go down across his brow. From what he knew of himself, this was a sign of being very nervous. He was trying to keep himself in check now and it was hard. She was very pretty and he hadn't looked at the rest of her yet for trying to be a gentlemen's sake. She appeared to be taking a liking to him and it felt as if she was making advances that he didn't know how to deal with. He looked from side to side nervously. He switched his old phone one and it made the old Nokia dinging noise as it turned on. It was a bit old and archaic, but it worked well.

"Erm... Sure you can have my number..." Aidan replied, his voice shaky. He cleared his throat and tried to get himself back into balance. Fighting off nervousness and the normal male instincts when it came to attractive girls was hard, but he was managing. Finally his confidence managed to wrest control of his mouth somewhat.
    "I'm here because I signed up for the all important part of Extra 2. Don't really know if I got accepted, and I'm here to find that out. I've um, had some acting experience years ago in musicals when I was back in Year 5 and 7 in the good ol' UK... But... I've... I've erm..." He was losing it again! Come on Aidan pull it together dammit!
    "I've not... Well had any since really and me singing is only average, but it suffices.... Kinda." Aidan continued. He looked at her, looking her straight in the eye again. Maintain eye contact. That was important. But he feared it was too late. He bet she wanted to see him squirm.

10. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[/url]
    [​IMG]
    Maria slipped into one of the dresses she wore as Michaela. She was feeling better now, more relaxed. The dress fit immaculately and she couldn't help but check herself out in the mirror. All of her costumes seemed to be tailored appropriately. Those working on wardrobe would be receiving a big thank you from her. Her fingers raked through her hair, every last strand was in place. She gave her makeup one last check and decided it was about as good as it would get. Her blue eyes shone brightly back at her in the mirror as she nodded to herself and spun on her heel.

She left the dressing room and returned to the stage, script in hand. There were more people here now and her gaze automatically drifted to the sound booth. There was only one visible head up there and it was brown hair, not red. Maria waved her hand high, getting Erik's attention. After a moment, his voice rang out through the speakers. What's up Maria? She always liked Erik. He was one of the coolest older counselors at camp, though a bit strict, and one of the youngest teachers in the High School.
    Maria pointed to the mic on the stage next to her, tapping her fingers on it lightly. After a minute the tapping seemed to echo and she realized the mic was now on. Pulling it off the stand, she gave him a thumbs up and his head seemed to vanish out of sight. He always seemed to be so busy with work. Check. Check. She could hear her voice all around the large room.Cool. Her blue eyes scanned the room once more, but now in search of an annoying blond rather than a sugary sweet red head. Has anyone seen Torvald? she asked into the microphone. I feel like I'm always asking that. You'd think for being the lead actor he would be more punctual. She sighed. Sliding the mic back into the stand, she noticed an unfamiliar girl sitting in one of the rows near the stage.
    Her brows furrowed and she wiggled her nose. Carefully, Maria hopped down off of the stage and strolled over to the pair in the seats, narrowing her eyes on the girl with auburn hair. Excuse me, she started, I don't mean to sound rude, but this is a closed rehearsal. No one outside of the cast and crew are allowed to be here. Her voice was stern. They couldn't just have random teenagers sneaking in whenever they very well pleased. She rested her hands on her hips, her blue eyes cold and calculating.

Wearing Music Date: 12/21/2015 Day: 4 & 2/3
    Mood: Relaxed Interaction: Location: Auditorium
    : TuckerActivity: Rehearsal OOC: ✘
    [​IMG]

11. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Clothes Mood» HappyMusic Date: 12/21/2015 Day: 4 & 2/3♫

[​IMG]

Seraphina noticed he was starting to get nervous... she knew she was breaking through to him. She knew she could... but he put up a good fight. Even still... there was something about him that Seraphina liked. But he obviously hadn't had a girlfriend before... it would be her first relationship too...
    He gave her his phone number, and Seraphina popped the number into her phone. Her fingers were fast from texting. "Thank you very much..." She smiled.

"Your from the UK?" Seraphina asked excitedly. "I've always wanted to go there... I think my family might be going in the spring. I've always wanted to go." She said. "I'm trying to get Extra 3, since I've come late I didn't expect to get a bigger part, But their is always next time." She said.

She saw him maintaining eye contact.. she liked that too... "Are you alright?" Seraphina asked. Her made her eyes water a little bit. "I'm sorry... If I've come on too strong..." She said, looking away. Come on acting skills... don't fail her now. This was an easy way to see what kind of person he was. She wondered what he would say... he seemed like a good person... but Seraphina didn't really have many friends... so many people just were in it for the money... the fame... just being with her. Thats why she had never dated... boys always wanted something... he seemed different. But she decided she better talk to him more before getting her hopes up.

She saw a girl, the one who she was jealous of before, coming over here. She heard what she said... how cold... She was very rude. She hated mean girls. "Oh I'm very sorry." She said, standing up. "I don't believe we have met, I'm Seraphina." She said putting her hand out to shake. "A few people from the school invited me here, I apologize for imposing." She said, looking at her with her brown eyes, trying to be warm but giving her a cold stare.

12. al215 Kingdom Keeper

Aidan was about to reply to her when Maria came over. The girl he had watched for a few years was there telling this new one off. Despite the nerves, he almost felt like laughing at how Seraphina was being told off. The term was Schadenfreude he believed. Deriving pleasure from other's pain. It wasn't pain here per say, but it was close enough. While Maria was distracting her he managed to get a brief respite. He leaned forward, put his elbows on his knees and put his face in his hands. This situation was unbelievably awkward.

He now had her number. She was nice to him. She was very... forward and a bit intimidating, but at least she apologised for it. She had asked if he was alright, but she didn't know the half of it. It was practically an emotional battleground between hope and cynicism. He had genuine problems believing she was for real. Nobody was this nice to him. Was it real? Was it all a front? Was it all just a game to her, messing with people's heads and all that? He didn't know, he really didn't know and that lack of certainty scared him. Not scared. Terrified. She seemed a bit... Dominant. Overriding. He'd barely had a chance to get a word in. He rubbed his eyes. Seraphina Evangaliney Caroselly (He'd have to figure the name out properly) was going to be either a good decision, a trap, or just an average person who passed in and out of life like the people you meet at school but never keep in contact with.

He began to pay more attention to the scenario at hand. Wait, was she yelling at him too? The thought only just occurred to him. He took his head out of his hands and looked up.
    "Were you talking to me too?" He asked. He wasn't sure.

13. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[/url]
    [​IMG]
    Oh I'm very sorry. The other girl said while getting to her feet. I don't believe we have met, I'm Seraphina. She said putting her hand out to shake. A few people from the school invited me here, I apologize for imposing.
    Maria stared down at Seraphina's outstretched hand and rolled her eyes. The girl was probably lying. She made a clicking noise with her tongue and glanced around the room, taking in the other faces--she still hadn't accepted the offer to shake. And who exactly was dumb enough to invite you to a closed rehearsal when they know it is against University policy? Her voice stayed steady and unwavering as she spoke. She found Seraphina's presence alone to be annoying--that, coupled with her manner of speaking, was enough to set her on edge. This was a college performance. The High Schoolers were only allowed to be here under the pretense of receiving extra credit, which meant it was a privileged bestowed upon them to which they should respect.
    She took a step closer, her heels clicking as she did so. Her icy blue eyes shifted to the boy still in the seat. Did you invite her? What was his name again? She couldn't remember. It was similar to that annoying crazy kid Adrian. It was a relief to not have to deal with him anymore. His presence would have just muddied up the performance.

Were you talking to me too? He lifted his head in confusion.
    Maria looked at him incredulously. Seriously? I am now. Did she have to spell it out to him? Did. You. Invite. Her?

Mood: Annoyed Interaction: SeraphinaLocation: Auditorium
    : TuckerActivity: Rehearsal OOC: Reminiscing
    [​IMG]

14. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Clothes Mood» HappyMusic Date: 12/21/2015 Day: 4 & 2/3♫

[​IMG]

Seraphina tried to smile, but she was really mean. She put her hand down, seeing as she wasn't going to shake. "I met a girl named Xara, and a few of her friends at the local cafe." Seraphina tried to smile. "I was came to see how she was doing, she hurt her hand and was taken to the doctors yesterday." She explained. "I also wanted to see the arts program here, I am a Broadway actress myself." She said smiling at her.

"Oh no, Aidan didn't invite me, I met him yesterday too, it was just a funny coincidence that we were to meet up like that." She told her. "Your Maria, the lead actress aren't you?" Seraphina asked. "I heard some people talking about you." She said smiling. "The pleasure is all mine, of course. It's nice to see another well formed person of the arts."

"Be nice Seraphina be nice..." She thought to herself. "Who does this girl think she is? Telling me off like this in front of Aidan, I'm so embarrassed." She thought, her face turning a bit red. She couldn't lash out at her now, not in front of him... She had to be calm. Calm. She breathed in, and out again. She still smiled, even though she felt like she was dying inside. She hated her. Enemies... already... surprise surprise. She wanted to leave, but she wanted to hold her ground, and she wanted to stay with Aidan... what do to what to do

15. al215 Kingdom Keeper

"Did you invite her?" It sounded like an accusation. He frowned. No! He had only just met her! He hadn't even been aware of it until that one girl mentioned it... Not that he remembered the name.
    "No." Aidan stated. "I literally heard about this. signed up for Extra Part 2 and turned up here today. Don't think I got accepted. In fact, I don't even know at all. Not going to deny that I know her though. I met her literally yesterday morning, same time I find out about this oddly enough. We were both told this thing existed by erm... Hmm... Don't remember her that much honestly. Gruff, a little bit impolite? Not helpful? No? Didn't think so. Either way, I was told I could turn up, and I did put in a request to be given a part but hell if I know if that even got noticed, let alone accepted so... Yeah..." It was a bit rambly. Hopefully she'd get the message that he really didn't know anything and that he was told by someone he really didn't remember that he could turn up here and that he put in an application to be given a really obscure part though that was likely not noticed or immediately disregarded. The rambling really didn't help his case did it?
    "You know, if it makes it any easier I'll just bugger off and leave you lot to it." Aidan suggested.

It was quite interesting honestly. The girl he had been watching, intending to talk to was here and he came to one conclusion. She was a *****. Rude, but true. Well, she was acting like one and if she was going to act like that, then he figured politeness may as well be dropped since she appeared to throw the entire concept out of the metaphorical non-existent window. Then there was the matter of Seraphina. He didn't know what to think of her. More information gathering would be required. Currently the cynicism was winning out, but as ever: Don't show it.

He stood up. He may as well say it.
    "You know what how about this? I go. She goes. I assume my request to be given that one part was denied and never come back. Sound good?" Aidan demanded, though trying not to sound aggressive. It stung a bit, being met by immediate hostilities.

16. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    DAY 4 1/4DATE DECEMBER 21THLOCATION HALLWAY > AUDITORIUM
    MOOD TIRED❤!! %11WEARING
    OOC . . .

'

Excuse me, I don't mean to sound rude, but this is a closed rehearsal. No one outside of the cast and crew are allowed to be here.

Maria's annoyed voice snapped Sophie from the daze she was in. After leaving Pierce's house yesterday, everything had become a bit of a nightmare . . . She yawned. The lack of sleep wasn't really getting to her now, but it would be soon.

The auditorium was far too warm for her liking, so she removed her blazer and set it on the music stand, walking down the aisle and into the lobby for a moment of fresh air. Last night had been . . . Mmm. Damn. It had been terrible. Sophie walked down the hall, twisting the rose ring around her finger on her left hand, as a distraction.

The orchestra was finally assembled, and Bryan had led them down to the orchestra hall. Sophie was supposed to be down there, but her presence wasn't necessary, which was why she was spending time in the auditorium. With a calming, deep breath, she walked back into the auditorium.

. . . go. She goes. I assume my request to be given that one part was denied and never come back. Sound good?

It was too early for this ( even though it was the afternoon ). Miss Seraphina is an extra, Maria. Sophie sighed loudly. Unfortunate as her presence may be, she is allowed here. Now hurry along back up to the stage and wait for His Drammatica Majesty to get here. I'm sure'll he'll make an appearance soon.

17. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[/url]
    [​IMG]
    Maria tapped her foot impatiently waiting for a response.

I met a girl named Xara, and a few of her friends at the local cafe. Seraphina smile. I was came to see how she was doing, she hurt her hand and was taken to the doctors yesterday. She explained. I also wanted to see the arts program here, I am a Broadway actress myself. Seraphina said, still smiling.
    Marina scoffed. I'm sure you are She walks in here and starts lying her ass off right from the get go. Hah! She crossed her arms, narrowing her blue eyes further.
    Oh no, Aidan didn't invite me, I met him yesterday too, it was just a funny coincidence that we were to meet up like that. She told her. Your Maria, the lead actress aren't you? Seraphina asked.
    I am," she replied simply.
    I heard some people talking about you. Seraphina said smiling. The pleasure is all mine, of course. It's nice to see another well formed person of the arts.
    I wanna smack that smile off her face. She wet her lips. The other girl seemed to start blushing and a smirk tugged at the corners of her lips. I see. She's embarrassed. That's too wonderful. Maria let her expression contort into a suddenly very friendly and face smile.
    You know what how about this? I go. She goes. I assume my request to be given that one part was denied and never come back. Sound good? It was the Aiden boy. That was surprising. He had looked rather subdued in his spot in the seat.

Miss Seraphina is an extra, Maria. Sophie sighed loudly. Unfortunate as her presence may be, she is allowed here. Now hurry along back up to the stage and wait for His Drammatica Majesty to get here. I'm sure'll he'll make an appearance soon.

Maria looked to Sophie who had appeared relatively out of nowhere and rolled her eyes. His Drammatica Majesty couldn't be any better of a description for the tart. Very well, then. I was only having a bit of fun, Soph. She clicked her tongue again and checked her nails before making her way back to the steps leading up onto the stage.

Mood: Amused Interaction: Seraphina//Aiden//SophieLocation: Auditorium
    : TuckerActivity: Rehearsal OOC: Sophie to the rescue!!
    [​IMG]

18. noghiri Moogle Assistant

Duct taped to the ceiling with a shotgun.
    Kurt meandered into the auditorium, his guitar on his back. The blasted cat had gotten out.

Just then, he saw a fight nearly start. He walked over.

"Have you seen my cat? He's about this long, dark grey with black tabby markings, fond of high places and potted meat?"

19. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Clothes Mood» Happy/MariaIsA*****Music Date: 12/21/2015 Day: 4 & 2/3♫

[​IMG]

Seraphina tried to be nice, but she was really really mean. It didn't look like she believed her either. She had some discs of her shows in her bag, just in case, also some modeling covers... but that would cause more fire.

She heard Aidan stand up for her and she smiled. He was her friend.... and he stuck up for her, just because... he didn't need to be bought. She looked over at Aidan... and she took his hand. "Thank you for standing up for me... I'm to goodhearted to do it myself... thats mostly why some people just walk all over me... but you didn't let her so... thank you Aidan." She said, smiling, her eyes sparkling.

She looked over at another girl, who explained that she was also an extra. She went to go thank her.
    She walked over, leaving Aidan for a moment. "Thank you very much, for sticking up for me." she told her (Sophie) "It's very nice to know that some girls are looking out for you." She said smiling. "I'm Seraphina, but you must already know that." She smiled. "The pleasure is all mine."

"Maria is a bit dramatic, but I'm sure we can get along... is she always like that?" She asked. "Hmm... Maybe shes just stressed about the play. I would be, but I almost never get nerves. I hope I can get to know her better... but she seems so cold and hostile. She didn't seem to believe I was an actress either..." Seraphina caught herself. "Oh I'm sorry, I talk to much..." She said politely.

20. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG]
    OUTFIT | MUSIC | OOC |MOOD EAVESDROPING
    LOCATION AUDITORIUM

Elisa had been in the backstage when the whole argument between some new girl, a boy who played an extra and their lead actress Maria happened. She kept her distance from the entire thing - not really being a fan of such conflict. She blinked as she watched them from a distance as she looked over at them from setting up her make up equipment. She had just used them on Maria, before she got into her dress. She cleaned up everything and let all the make up stay on the table - all organized and neat.

Prior to finally being able to use her make up kit (along with her skills and technique), she was busy all morning with her and Richie's kitten ears DIY video as well as shooting her own Holiday Haul video for her main channel. She successfully edited a little more than half of the video already, which proved for celebration because she never really worked that fast on a video. So she took the time to get into a cute, wintery outfit (minus the overcoat which she would wear later to rehearsal) and put on a tiny bit more make up than her usual everyday look. She added a pop of mint and chocolate on her eyeshadow to match the holidays as well as bring out her blue eyes. She wore a large but slim-fitting cat sweater paired with yellow-orange warmers and her brown oxfords. It was a rather quirky outfit but she thought it was cute, comfortable and it kept her nice and warm in the winter season. She placed the knitted red and gold scarf that she would put on later folded neatly by her bed along with the grey overcoat.

Before she headed out to rehearsal, after shooting her Holiday Haul video and messing up her room with all the things in her giveaway video (namely a painting she did, some cute handmade accessories that was part of a collection she was making, a large winter sweater she got from uptown and brand new make up products in a cute little make up bag - all of its content were scattered on her table) she cleaned up and placed them all into a shipping box then quickly sent a text to Richie after having lunch.

To: Richie bb
    RICHIE WAKE UP! MANDATORY REHEARSALS TODAY! I don't
    want to see you late and frantic and such HAHA Just looking
    out for you babe. See you in a while! Mew.

A new voice had chirped into the conversation - or rather, not-so-heated argument - and she recognized it to be Sophie, which meant one of few things but mostly that Bryan was around now. She inhaled sharply as she placed her right foot down from the stool she was sitting on, grabbing the ends of the chair as she leaned forward and searched for him. Her little crush on the brown haired, adorable and sweet man never went away since camp two years ago. Over the years though, the intensity of the crush would be like a roller coaster. Some days she would be cool and not really think about him, other days she could actually say hello to him and manage a conversation without blushing or squirming but other days she couldn't even find herself looking at him.

She quickly spotted the brown haired boy but only to see him leading the orchestra to the Orchestra Hall which let a sigh escape her lips. She just wanted to see his face. Which was kind of lame and cheesy but oh well. It wasn't like she could muster up the courage to talk to him today but whatever. She pulled herself back up on the chair as she watched Maria exit the stage. She curiously listened on the ones left behind.

"Thank you very much, for sticking up for me."

She spat out a little laugh hearing that but immediately put her hands over her mouth. Oh, she hoped they wouldn't hear. That would be quite rude but it was just a little bit too funny, knowing Sophie herself (although the two weren't exactly super close). She really didn't think Sophie was sticking up for anyone... and found herself giggling about it. She cleared her throat and went back to fixing her already organized make up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.