❥▐ cupid's brew「ooc」

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Oh, it's white text. I think he couldn't see it because mobile skin >.<

Come to think of it, explains why I couldn't either...

2. Jayn

Oh, hahaha. Okay.

3. Jayn

Also, while I'm here, LEMME UPDATE YOU ON THE VIDEO!! It's 1:21 in time, and the frame work is done. Pictures placed, transitions there. Just adding some fluff and video effects and we're DONE.

4. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

So by tomorrow, we start the thread?

5. Jayn

Yeeeep.

6. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

YAAAAAAY~~~~~~~~~~~ Can't wait~~~~ o(≧∇≦o)

7. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Looks like this'll be smooth sailing from here..
    Thanks for everything!

8. Saxima [screams geometrically]

THE SAXIMA PERSONAL PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

This weekend, from Friday to Monday, I will be unable to post in both Cupid's Brew and 100 DAYS ( About that last one . . . ) because I am going camping with my sister's Girl Scouts troop ( may the gods help me with this one ). I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause, and to Jayn: feel free to drag Bryan around as you see fit if you need. That is all. Thank you for your time, this has been Saxima, with her Personal PSA.

9. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

Have fun Saxima-cchi~ Wonder how far we would have gotten by the time you're back....

10. Jayn

Yo, just a totally friendly reminder that this is an ADVANCED role play. On average, it would be pretty nice of y'all to try and write posts that are 3+ paragraphs long. It doesn't have to be all of the time, but most of the time. After too many 'non-advanced' sized posts, I may ask you to leave the RP. I don't want to do that though so, haha.

If you need 'help', I wrote this up years ago and it may be worth something now. Please give it a look!

http://krystelliacross.deviantart.c...1310?q=gallery:krystelliacross/25816600&qo=15

11. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Sorry that I missed the opening day; excuses are irrelevant, but my reason is: SOMEBODY FORGOT TO PAY THE PHONE BILL! >,< Rawr. And of all the days too...;~; It should be turned on later today, but I can't post until later because I'm on a school computer with limited time. In the case that I do not post later, then my internet still wasn't turned back on.

I'm going to read every post as well, and you'll know I read yours when I like it. I'm probably not going to do this every time, but it'll be so I can maintain a flawless bookmark in the story until I catch up. Shouldn't take too long.

One last thing: Dinny's currently making a lot of things. One of those things further down on the list are the RP Banners for Stratana and Sean. Sebastian's is finished, and by Dinny; but I'll be including all three of my characters in my first post.

12. Jayn

G R O U P S ??

TUCKER

Stratana - B
    Natalie - B
    Pierce - B
    Quentin - B

BRYAN

Elisa - E
    Sebastian - E
    Shouta - E
    Richie - E

BRENT

Noelle - C
    Alexandra - C
    Tonitrui - C
    Sophie - C
    Alice - C

JULIUS

Adrian - A
    Aislin - A
    Alex - A

ERIK

James - D
    Emalynn - D
    Sean - D
    NPC - D

13. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Well, Jayn, I liked your Love Tracker so much, I decided to implement something similar for all of mine. :3 Theirs all will be different, but Base's will be most similar to yours by comparison. Here's how it goes: (P.S, why the extremes? I dislike low ceilings.)

Stratana- Is one helluva biyotch, so her temper is her major attribute. Here's her Anger-Meter:
    Calm- Right before the storm.

Upset- Is upset, but keeps it bottled and totally hidden.

Bothered- A little noticeably ticked; she'll make it known she's angry.

Furious- One tick away from the boom, Stratana's really visibly on edge. She might be too upset to even speak.

APES#!t- RUUUUUUUUUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Sebastian- The Romantic, his tracks his affections. Here's Sebastian's Love-Meter:
    Normal- Take it as it is.

Enamored- Sebastian is close to a loved one, and is happy with being close.

HOLY COW!- Sebastian is directly involved with shared romantic feelings and is acting on them.

X.x- Sebastian is totally Heartbroken and needs time to recover.

Sean- An uncontrollable force of unbridled testosterone, his sexual urgency tracked here. I have yet to design it, but no worries, just because its sexual doesn't mean the bar is going to be of anything dirty. I just haven't had time.
    Appeased- He doesn't need anything relating to sexual pleasure.
    Turned on- He's thinking about it; probably won't act on it...probably.
    Wonting- He's one thought away from acting like a misbehaved Chihuahua.
    Aw Yeah!- He's there to seal the deal, and it's mutual wants meeting situational favor.

14. Roxas-Ventus Destiny Islands Resident

That's cool

15. Jayn

Some things;

• There are four people to a cabin (five if you count counselors). You can see your groups above. Please don't add random people to your cabin, lol, unless there is an NPC in your group (listed, again, above).
    • Right now, the Dining Hall isn't open? They'd be preparing for dinner. Dinner is at 5:30. You can see the time in my posts, and I'd also tell you guys.
    • This RP has a lot to do with romance, obviously, but please don't oversell it. It becomes a bit redundant. We don't need to hear about how constantly horny or interested your character is in every post. Leave some room for growth and development. Everything is kind of all over the place right now, calm down.
    • This RP has some ~unrealistic~ elements, such as the love potion, but if I wanted y'all to have powers I would have made a 'power' section in the Skeleton. Collaboration and getting interesting does not mean going completely over the top with your characters.
    • The chat is made for discussion as well as bonding and just talking. That being said, for everyone being overly-sensitive / dramatic about the silliness, calm down. In addition, anyone being OVERLY obnoxious / silly, calm down. I will kick you from the chat if you're doing either extreme which will just make your life harder because you'll miss out on any updates not posted here.
    • There are a couple of you still posting posts that are too short (below 3 paragraphs -- they don't have to be ULTRA long paragraphs or anything). Fix it, or you'reeee outtttt.
    • Check the OOC. There is no reason you should not check the OOC for updates.
    • Just a fair warning. Some of you already know this, but I do not usually hesitate when it comes to killing people off. Characters will die, haha. You can prolong your character's life(lives) by remaining involved / relevant and also being competent. Posting decent posts, following the rules / guidelines, remaining interested and involved. I'm expecting more of you because of the type of role play this is, so please try and put your best foot forward!

I think that's it for now.

16. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

17. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Damn.
    I might have gone over the top, cuz I've may have broken 2 rules here
    1. Unrealism of the works to an NPC
    2. Added an NPC to Cabin A.
    In this particular case, I may have been a little too spontaneous... But thats just me. Anyway, it's your thread, so you do what you want with him...

Sorry about this.

18. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Full Name: Alice Brumal Requiem
    Appearance:
    Likes: Edgar Allan Poe; Tales from the Crypt, The Walking Dead; Saw movies and all scary movies, but especially Saw; Evanescence, Coldplay, My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Avril Lavigne (HER IDOL) , Paramore and the like; philosophy; theology.
    Dislikes: Panic attacks; being so incredibly tall; talking to crushes.
    Weaknesses/Fears: Nightly fits of uncontrollable terror; being called a giant freak;
    Strengths/Talents: Her mind; writing; can easily notice a lie; writes down her feelings in original songs and poems.
    Personality: Brooding but social, Alicia is an oddball who sees the horrible monsters everyone is, but still tries to uncover the good that exists. She's looked forward to this summer forever, because she promised herself that this would be the year she finally made herself known to her long-standing crush, Sebastian.
    Sexuality: Heterosexual virgin
    Favorite Color: Black
    Instrument(s): piano; her voice, which she models after Lavigne's
    Crush?: Sebastian Sonata
    Cupid's Brew?: No
    Availability:
    Other: My last character for now. Also, she stands at about 6'3".

19. Jayn

It's okay. No hard feelings or anything. It's easily fixable.~

Accepted! The pics a bit small though. Maybe it was resized for me. ;c

20. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Whoo, Evanescence!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.