❥▐ cupid's brew「ooc」

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Oops! Sorry! He wasn't crossed out so I assumed he was alive

It's been edited ^.^

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

A comical tribute to what happened last night...

[​IMG]

3. Jayn

Today is day 1/3 now. O(≧∇≦)O

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

Full Name:Leon Kreuz
    Appearance:

Likes: Mysteries ✵ The Cold ✵ Calming Noise ✵ Reading ✵ Libraries
    Dislikes: Being Uncomfortable ✵ Not having Glasses with him ✵ Being bothered with something stupid ✵ Overly nosy people
    Weaknesses/Fears: Nearsighted ✵ Becoming Blind ✵ Somewhat Clumsy

Strengths/Talents: Determination ✵ Being able to concentrate through most things ✵ Stamina ✵ Is able to pick a lock
    Personality: Unlike the figures that he admires, Leon is neither a Hard-Boiled or a calm level headed detective. While it would be accurate to say that he’s the average amount of being calm, which leads to varying reactions depending on the situation, and somewhat frantic whenever his glasses are missing. Granted because of his admiration, he tends to do a lot of thinking at times. Aside from all this his own personality is summed up as a kind and overall cheerful boy unless he’s annoyed, then he might not be as sociable.
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Favorite Color: Silver
    Instrument(s): Trumpet
    Crush?: Sophie ✵ Zoey

Cupid's Brew?: No
    Availability: Same as Alex
    Other: Is Alex's cousin and rarely does he pick a lot

5. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Full Name: ♦ Celosia 'Cel' Callegari ♦
    Appearance:

Likes: Talking ♦Sarcasm ♦ Making People Laugh ♦ Reading ♦ Gaming ♦ Storms ♦ Lightning ♦ Anime ♦Metal Music ♦Math ♦Nail Polish ♦Manipulation ♦ Different Languages ♦ Gullible people Getting People Mad ♦ People who are Forward ♦ Paintball ♦ Snakes Fire ♦ Villainesses ♦ Independent People ♦ People She Can Talk to

Dislikes: Cleaning♦ Cooking ♦ Working ♦ Stupidity ♦ Responsibility ♦ Girls ♦ Annoying Voices♦ Others Criticizing ♦ Mornings ♦ Sun ♦ Know-it-alls ♦ People Questioning her intelligence ♦ Sob-stories ♦ Her Full Name

Weaknesses/Fears: Taking Drugs ♦ Being Hurt By Someone Important To Her ♦ Not being the strongest Female in a group [FONT=trebuchet ms][SIZE=4][COLOR=#3e24f7]♦[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Strengths/Talents: Sarcasm ♦ Violin ♦ Manipulation ♦Guitar ♦Vocals ♦

Personality: ♦ Cel may be smiling but, she can be undoubtedly cold, ruthless, and uncaring, and appears to love nothing more than to bring other people down. She is a woman of strong personality, who does not ask, but tells. She’s not one to be coy and play games. She says what she thinks, even if it might be not a good time or if she hurts someone, she couldn’t care less. She has sharp wit and sardonic remarks ready to spite others on purpose. Her jokes tend to be more ill-humoured as well, enabling anyone to successfully get irritated, and sometimes if pushed far enough, yell or cruse at her in anger, a reaction which she seems to find humorous. She will also get irritated when pushing the right buttons, she will cringe at the sound of her full name, and respond in a mean and cruel manner to those who use it. Along with the callousness, she displays childish and playful behavior. She, although recognizable with her overall behavior, also appears to have a flirtatious attitude towards some compared to others. She is very forward and isn’t normally shy. Laid back and almost passive to those she likes, or refers to as good company, Cel expresses herself in a dramatized manner. ♦

Sexuality: ♦ Heterosexual ♦

Favorite Color: ♦ Dark Purple ♦

Instrument(s): ♦ Violin ♦Guitar ♦Vocals ♦

Crush?: ♦ Frederick Anderson ♦ Torvald Tannhauser ♦ Ryder ♦

Cupid's Brew?: ♦ Yes ♦

Availability:♦ Same as other characters ♦

Other: Nope

6. Fellangel Bichael May

So after a bit of moping (which was a lot in fact. I'm still not quite over it) I decided to make a new character and continue on this RP. I have learned the hard way that the character personality I enjoy making and playing the most utterly fails and burns in this RP. Because of that reason, I shall create a better character (or characters per say) for this RP in order for this to never happen again.

Full Name: Mark Tayes
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Likes: Basically everything his sister likes, music, hanging out with other people, eating, jokes, pretty girls, riddles, web blogs, reading, and his Beloved Sister, Sasha
    Dislikes: Sly people, backstabbers, blood, death, mistreatment of animals, and people who talk down onto others, especially on his sister
    Weaknesses/Fears: Always worrying about his sister, broken promises, and darkness
    Strengths/Talents: Optimistic 99% of the time, very friendly and sociable, not offended very often, smiles more than a 6 year old on a Christmas morning, and respectful
    Personality: Mark is what people would say the person they want to be. A person who is always happy, never talks bad about people, loves his family with care, sociable, and just all round a bundle of joy to be. His happiness didn't start from a good beginning though. After his mother and youngest sister was killed, he swore to make sure his other sister would not share the same fate. After being distraught, from their deaths, he promised himself that he would do anything to make his sister happy. Under all his sore and broken heart, he covered it all up with a newfound optimism, knowing that he would keep his promise until the day he died. Other than that, he's someone that can end a world war with a smle and even cure cancer with it (not seriously, but that would be cool).
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Favorite Color: Lime Green
    Instrument(s): Violin
    Crush?: Celosia 'Cel' Callegari (It's gonna be subtle though)
    Cupid's Brew?: No
    Availability: Same as Sasha
    Other: Do not expect a happy end once he finds out the truth (maybe a depressing end)

I may or may not make my secondary character later after seeing how this works out

7. Jayn

Accepted !

8. Saxima [screams geometrically]

If you guys could all oblige me by downloading this font, that would be lovely.

9. Fellangel Bichael May

Just a quick question. How do you use fonts that you download onto your computer? I really want to use some cool fonts in the RP

10. Jayn

[font=ComputerFontNameHere] [/font]

You just do the same thing you do for other fonts.

11. Fellangel Bichael May

I see. Thank you Jayn!

12. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

just testing this out gomen

13. SynK Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

•//Full Name//•
    spaces Freya Smar..it's not that weird, is it? Stop laughing.
    •//Appearance//•
    spaces ~♪•♫•♪~
    •//Age//•
    spaces Seventeen, why do you need to know this? Is this some sort of social studies project?
    •//Likes//•
    spaces Cold weather..being alone. Salty and savory foods. People not asking me a bunch of stuff about myself.
    •//Dislikes//•
    spaces Sweet things, overly sensitive guys, girls who think that they're owed the world just for existing.
    •//Weaknesses/Fears//•
    spaces I can't do tight spaces or boats...I don't like a lot of people.
    •//Strengths/Talents//•
    spaces I can run, I've run for as long as I can remember, my parents keep telling me I should join track but, I don't see the point,
    spaces it's not like the coach knows any better than I do.
    •//Personality//•
    spaces Asking someone to describe their personality will only get you their perfect vision of themselves..[Quiet, composed,
    spaces but more often than not she is incredibly bitter/angry at most people just for existing. She keeps a tight lid on her emotions,
    spaces but occasionally she cracks and has a violent outburst.]
    •//Sexuality//•
    spaces I'm straight.
    •//Favorite Color//•
    spaces Sky Blue
    •//Instrument//•
    spaces Bass, both traditional and electric. I enjoy the way the sound vibrates your whole body, and you can feel it in your core.
    •//Crush?//•
    spaces That's not really any of your business, and I'll kindly thank you to be done with this ridiculous interview. [Tucker Knowles]
    •//Cupid's Brew?//•
    spaces Yes
    •//Availability//•
    spaces Work is hectic, sometimes I don't get home until after 8-9 PM, but rarely ever before 6. Weekends are mostly free.
    •//Other//•
    spaces W E E B S L A N G

14. Jayn

Accepted, thanks for joining!
    #Weebslang

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

Since tomorrow is the start of band camp for me which will have me gone from 9am-8pm, my posting might be affect until the end of the week. As long as I'm not too wore out, I'll try to post at least once during the day.

16. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]

17. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

I will be attending school again starting tomorrow (oh my glob I sound like a bum rebel goffik vampir thing) and well I won't be online as much as I used to. I don't have my results yet from the hospital so perhaps I might go back online if something bad happens lol (but I kind of hope not) so yeah heads up, I'll be posting at most twice a day but most likely it will only be once a day during the start of my morning (sometime at the late afternoon/night for you guys) and the end of my day (and lol I love sleep so my day ends early and that's like the start of your morning or perhaps when some of it have just fallen asleep). Major gomen in advance for any trouble :c

/deep sigh/

18. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]

19. Jayn

BtD is out, Freddie is nonexistent. If Freddie not existing really ruins something for your character then come talk to me. Just remember that the alternative is death, which all of the characters will have to react to, so ... Lol.

20. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Just a fair warning to everyone: I may disappear sometime in the next couple of weeks due to a wildfire here that's causing everyone to be evacuated one town over, so I wouldn't be surprised if it spreads to my town as they're only 15 minutes apart. If I'm needed for anything (which I doubt I will be) then sorry :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.