❥▐ cupid's brew「ooc」

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Full Name: Samuel "Sam" Burns
    Appearance: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com...albums/ad112/CaptainXPsychopath/RedHead-1.jpg
    Likes: Sunbathing, piano, thunderstorms, napping, S&M, rock music, electric guitar, teasing
    Dislikes: Waiting, Individuals who keep him waiting, being ordered around, People who underestimate him
    Weaknesses/Fears: Dying without leaving something behind, burning out, creepy children.
    Strengths/Talents: piano, electric guitar, S&M, wood carving, magic tricks
    Personality: Aloof and generally lazy. Hidden behind a warm smile is a chilly darkness. Sasori takes great pride in his art and thoroughly enjoys the subtle dark moments when he can tie someone up.
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Favorite Color: Red
    Instrument(s): Piano, electric guitar
    Crush?:
    Cupid's Brew?: No
    Availability: EST, normally on every day almost all the time (I have no where to go)
    Other: N/A

2. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Hey leeb, you need to copy that image to photobucket or something. You can't hotlink zerochan.

3. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

SCREEEEEEEEECH made another because CHALLENGE ACCEPTED *dinny determined face*

Full Name: Tucker Knowles
    Appearance: here
    Likes: sports, being around people, helping others, performing in front of crowds, parties, risks, casual hugs
    Dislikes: negativity, anything that's suggestive/sexual, rainy days, doing nothing, television
    Weaknesses/Fears: Intimacy in relationships, technical things, incapability to stay still
    Strengths/Talents: sports (especially soccer), performing on stage, knows how to work an audience, strong/athletic
    Personality: Tucker is incredibly charming, innocent, well mannered and all about fun. He loves sports, always needs to have something to do and loves surrounding himself with people. He is an all or nothing type of guy with absolutely everything, including relationships. Many girls have wanted him but when he likes someone, he makes sure she knows by sweeping her off her feet with countless love songs, notes, and gifts. He is incredibly sweet but strictly draws a line with what he does in a relationship - even kissing for him is a huge deal. He even doesn't like seeing others kiss, make out or anything, not even in films or tv. He absolutely can't deal with intimacy, which causes most of his relationships to fall.
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Favorite Color: Orange
    Instrument(s): Voice, guitar, drums
    Crush?:[/b] will search for one dun dun duuun
    Cupid's Brew?:[/b] No
    Availability:[/b] see Elisa Mulshine please!
    Other:[/b] He had a traumatic experience hence his persona but that's a surprise mwahahah

4. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Orange represents happiness in my book. Looks like you made a character entirely out of one simple color, Dinny. Even I couldn't do something like that with Tonitrui.

5. cstar stay away from my waifu

shoot. Didn't know that... I'll search for it when I get home... if I get home

edit: I fixed it now : )

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

Full Name: Alex Rhodes
    Appearance: Alex
    Likes: Violin, Clear Skies, Relaxing Music, Stringed Instruments
    Dislikes: Dark Skies, Very Loud People
    Weaknesses/Fears: Thunder, His own shyness, Tends to stutter at times
    Strengths/Talents: Kind-hearted, Has a good memory, Always willing to help
    Personality: A very quiet person who tries talking to other people, but ends up chickening out halfway through
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Favorite Color: Gold
    Instrument(s): Violin
    Crush?: I'll leave it to you
    Cupid's Brew?: Yes
    Availability: I'm online most days of the week.
    Other:

7. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

just a heads up that I edited the crushes on my charas, so the sheets are now complete.

8. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

My heads up is said by Hyuge-chan. Updated my sheets for the Apathy twins.

9. Jayn

Thank you new comers and second/third character makers!

@Master of Keyblades, Twilight_Nobody13, Sebax (3-crush lady's man), Hyuge (cancer-stick character); If possible, can I get a larger picture from you guys? <:

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

I can but it'll change his appearance. Not that I mind.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found a bigger version

11. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Full Name: Sophie Nico Bennett
    Appearance:
    Likes: Music Sweets The outdoors People Cutsy-ness Bright colors Chaos Dusk Nighttime Writing
    Dislikes: Group projects People Organization 'Plain' humans Snobs
    Weaknesses/Fears: Being in love Being betrayed Has CTS in right wrist
    Strengths/Talents: Creating trouble Spreading rumors Manipulation Swimming
    Personality: Elegant, but erratic. Loves to observe other people, and is very attuned to her senses and thrives on chaos; takes great pride in persuading even the most staunch of people, and generally loves to stir things up. She is hard to predict because she sometimes shows deep regret for her actions and can even be caring at times, and in others ruthless and unsympathetic. She has a tendency to sexualize things needlessly; she seems obsessed with pleasure and sensation, showing more of her hedonistic nature. She especially enjoys melodic music, in contrast with her otherwise violent and chaotic personality. Once she believes that she owns something, she becomes extremely possessive of it.
    Other traits: Rational Understanding Calm Self-preserving Competetive
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Favorite Color: Sea foam green ( #3AC79D )
    Instrument(s): Violin Cello Sings Is versatile with other instruments
    Crush?: Give me someone I won't tear to pieces?//Will figure out as we go along. I don't know, yet.
    Cupid's Brew?: Yes.
    Availability: Already involved with 100 DAYS, but other than that, I don't have anything else going on in life. My activity all depends on my daily motivation. I also like spending a lot of time doing stuff with Makaze, so that might interfere sometimes, but if I'm hard-pressed to post, it'll get done.
    Other: Nothing I can think of. Sophie is a bit short for her age, but don't underestimate her ability to destroy you.

12. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

[​IMG]
    @Jayn, Yeah he thinks he's a ladies' man, but let's just say he's not very heavy on thought. Testosterone incarnate is more like it. xD And sorry for the trouble the second time around. This image is the same dimensions of the last photo I fixed. Better?

13. Jayn

Thanks, Saximoo.

@Sebax; It's as big as the first one, for me...xD;;

A few things to be done before we start;
    • If I am waiting on a new picture from you, please get that to me as soon as possible. Make sure they're HQ and large enough for me to work with.
    • I need to pair up those of you who have left your pairings blank, but I will post my profiles before I do that.
    • I'm making a ~ relationship map ~ to show who likes who and what not so if you're 'waiting' and not wanting me to pair you, update / finalize soon.
    • An opening video will be made. This shouldn't take me very long once I've got all of the pictures and the flow of people joining slows.
    Just a reminder, this is an ORIGINAL role play and your character is from Naruto...

14. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

This is my last heads-up for me. Everything else is finally set-up, and my sign-up threads are complete with pictures and a few small tweaks. If you are having trouble with the pictures Jayn, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

15. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Just the name, I promise.

16. Saxima [screams geometrically]

ahahahahHAHAHAHAHAhahahahHAHAHAHAhahahahahHAHAHAH this roleplay is going to kill me

17. Jayn

Full Name: Noëlle Marilyn Chambers
    Appearance:
    Age: Sixteen, two days from the role play start until her birthday!
    Likes: Hand Written Letters Knitting Cooking Painting Animals White Noise Kitchen Gadgets Technology Fiction Weed Books Music Climbing Trees Swimming and Athletics Tongue Piercings Hats Glasses Gore Kittens Pictures of People Reminiscing Working Out Bubble Baths Children Lingere
    Dislikes: People Who Stutter Overly Shy People Overconfidence Jocks Hypocrites False Romantics Interruptions Closed-Minded People Girly Girls Butch Girls Flamboyant Gays Hair Extensions Feminism Social Rights Advocates First Person Shooters
    Weaknesses/Fears: Heights Allergies ( bees, peanuts, spider bites ) Drowning Splinters Diary Being Stolen Needs Time to Fully Understand Things Over-Complicates Events With Few Details
    Strengths/Talents: Music Hiding Spying Upper & Lower Body Strength Physically Fit and In Shape Running Hunting Puzzles
    Personality: Social, thoughtful and pleasantly opinionated, Noëlle is a somewhat stubborn girl with a passion for life and a thirst for experience. She is usually open minded and experimental, but with certain people or triggers, Noëlle becomes rather short and seemingly judgmental. She is creative, with high expectations from herself and those close to her, especially with music; expressing her deeper desires through songwriting, composition and personal journalism. It annoys her when other's keep secrets or put on a facade, but she often goes quiet if asked about anything she feels is too private regarding herself. Some of what she does or tells other's can come across as hypocritical, but she honestly believes everything that she says--in the moment that she says it. She does not deny that she is ever-changing and at times feels unsure of her true self.
    Other Traits: Quirky Prideful Sensual Protective Hot-Headed Somewhat Flirty Competitive Sensitive Dedicated.
    Sexuality: Heterosexual, Pan-Curious
    Favorite Color:
    Instrument(s): Voice Harp Ukulele/Guitar
    Crush?:
    Cupid's Brew?: Yes!
    Availability: 4pm-11pm on days I work. All day on days I don't.
    Other: #YOLO

18. Jayn

Hmm, they could both be a bit larger, if possible. It looks like you edited the first one, so if there's no larger version, I can try to work with that.

Can you change his name, then, please? And his picture.

19. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Aw...alright. His picture is original though. That's not Sasori from Naruto.

20. Jayn

Ooh, okay. xD I need a bigger one, though.~ (I'm sorry)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.