♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

MISSION COMPLETE!
    Current Inventory:
    x Red cloth
    x Metallic gift
    x Cellphone
    x Cretatia's Curse

Obtained:
    x A doctor's outfit
    x A nurse's outfit
    x Heidi
    x Holy praise of the Janitor
    X A punch from the old man
    x A new place

With a smile Altair watched on as Heidi skipped off to her new room. He was quite impressed by the old man and was pleased to have found a new place to stay. As much as he liked Granduncle Heckles he just couldn't stand the smell of fish each day. With a smile Altair relaxed on the couch and placed the television on. Nothing of interest seemed to be on as he skimmed though the channels, but just when he was about to take off the television, something interesting came up.

The news report played, informing its listeners about the recent occurrences. The one that stuck him the most was that of a mansion being burnt down to the ground. From what was said investigators were still constantly searching for the cause of the blaze. Raising up from the sofa Altair walked out on the balcony. Though cold, it was a great refresher for the teen. So many occurrences, but just what was in store for the future. Closing his eyes Altair began to chuckle "The game has only begun, let us see what joy and tragedy will arise next" Altair said. With that the teen walked back and entered the room assigned for him. Resting on his bed the teen took off the red cloth in his pocket and held it up before him "well then...lets see how this game will turn out" Altair said as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

2. Jayn

[​IMG]
    DAY 15
    December 14th, Friday, 10:00am
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    {tumblrPsychosis-NormalMood-Laid back}
    {OOC: --- Wearing Day 15.1}
    [/url]
    Bed sheets were ripped from her body as Heidi tossed around on the bed. Her body had grown restless and it was decidedly time to wake up. She rubbed her eyes and sat upright on the large soft bed. It had to have been at least a queen. Something much too big for her. After a minute spent getting her baring, she looked around the room. It was just as wonderful as the day before. They really had provided her with too much. There was no way she'd ever be able to repay them. The small brunette slid off the edge of the bed and pulled the robe off of its hook, wrapping it around her body.

She was hungry and needed food. After resting her feet inside the slippers, she made her way down the staircase and over to the kitchen. The house seemed relatively quiet, for the time being so late in the morning. Maybe they left without her or something? Heidi had an unsettling feeling in her gut, but she did her best to ignore it. She made her way back into the large spacious kitchen in search of food. There was a lot too choose from, but she wasn't too skilled as a cook-- having little practice. As she made her way around the breakfast bar, Heidi caught sight of a letter sitting next to an open envelope.

She was never one to snoop (except when on a case), but it had Bellhurst High School in large typeface at the top. Her eyes roamed over the sheet of paper and widened as she reached the bottom. They wanted everyone to go to Brookridge? Heidi pursed her lips and picked up the letter quickly, shoving it in her pocket to dispose of later. Her heart began to beat faster in her rib cage and her face flushed. She was a runaway now. They would take her away if they found her. She couldn't go to school there. Would they try and make her? Heidi shook her head and suddenly no longer felt the desire to eat. Her fingers wrapped tightly around the edge of the counter, stabilizing her, as she began to hyperventilate.

No! No no no. I can't go. They'll...they'll make me go...and then the bad people will find me and send me away...Altair can't see...the old man...the nice old man...he must have seen this already...it was sitting here open...no. no no no.... Just relax. No. Not safe. You'll be fine. We're here for you. We can help you if they try and get rid of you. No. Don't want your help. Just want to hide and help others. You know you can't do that. They'll never let you help them. You're a dangerous freak. That's how they all view you. No! It's...it's not true. You know it is. No...

Heidi quickly let go of the counter and picked up the envelope, shoving both items deep into the bottom of the trashcan. They couldn't bring her there. It wasn't safe. She ran out of the kitchen immediately after, heading upstairs and to the bathroom. The girl was in desperate need of a proper shower and needed to get somewhere more private. This was already becoming too much. How long would she last without being sedated again?

4. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

John slept decently, and woke up feeling more well rested then he'd been in a long time. Despite spending his days with a blasphemer, out of his home, and without his mother, he was doing much better since he'd slept with that sexily vile blond temptress named Moore. He slid out of bed and stretched fully, his finger tips reaching up for the ceiling as he thought more and more about his mother. He was contemplating getting started on his day, because today was the day. He'd use his little witch to do the Lord(and his) bidding. For the good of them all. He briefly wondered if his plan would kill someone in turn. Or if it'd kill him. That was a scary thought. One that immediately sent fear and heart pounding chills throughout his body. He forced himself to calm down.

Earlier thought about his mother made him miss her, so he called her up again. She was glad, he could hear it in her voice. She filled him in and let him know she was alright, and he vice versa. His eyes widened in surprise when he found out Brookridge was going to accept all of the Bellhurst kids. It also made him frown, because every wretched sinner on that dreaded email's list was a probably a Bellhurst kid. He clenched his jaw in anger and focused on his mother's words, she was still talking about the letter she'd received after all. He would be getting a rid and the few salvaged things that they had before being picked up from the Cathedral and being whisked away to his new home. Moving didn't bother John, he only wondered if this would interfere with the Demoness's game. He was thinking harder then he'd ever thought. Ideas were flooding too him. He jumped up and quickly interrupted his mother's now idle chatter. Hanging up on her with loves and kisses, he rushed into he bathroom to make use of the showers before changing into more comfortable attire, black and white Converse's, a red and white stripped long-sleeved shirt for the seasons, and all black jeans.

"Eleanora? Raise and shine. I want to take you to the park near here, so we can talk spiritually without any...divine offense..." He scratched his head and frowned in thought. Did that make sense at all? He shrugged and knocked softly on her door, incase his words didn't go through.

5. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

"Altair..heeeeey Altaaaair"

"Oi don't yell, I'm right here"

"heheh sorry about that but guess what?"

"....what is it now"

"Its been decided!"

"....start talking sense girl"

"Were getting married!"

"WHgerfu WHAT?!?! WHAT THE HELL?"

"heheh you idiot were not getting married now, our parents decided when we come of age then we will be married"

"r-right I knew that"

"........"

"........"

"........say Altair...do you actually like me?"

"...what?"

"we've known each other for as long as we could remember...but I've never really known how you feel about me and you are constantly grumpy all the time...did I do something wrong?"

"....your an idiot...if I didn't like you I wouldn't be with you all the time. I'm only grumpy because I care...to be honest I'm quite relieved to know you will be my wife"

"Altair......are you blushing? Awww how cute"

"N-NO YOUR SEEING THINGS, J-JUST SHUT UP"

"your blushing even more now, its adorable!"

"HEY QUIT RUNNING AWAY SO I CAN KILL YOU"

Morning soon arrived and Altair woke up from his slumber. Sitting up, Altair rubbed his head and sigh "damn...why did I have a dream about her" Altair muttered as he rose out of his bed and rose up from his bed. Still groggy from sleeping, Altair calmly walked into the bathroom. All the excitement from yesterday had really tuckered the teen out. When he got into bed he really didn't even change his clothes so he now stood in the doctor's outfit he stole.

After some sexy Altair showering time, Altair got out and placed on his clothes. Drying off his hair with a towel Altair walked out of the bathroom with a sigh. The question of what to do for the day rung though his mind and Altair could only let out another sigh. "I guess I'll see what Heidi wants to do today" Altair said as he scratched the back of his head.

Calmly walking down the stair a loud noise like something falling down echoed throughout the house "That sounds like its coming from the living room" Altair yelled as he as he rushed down the stair and sped towards the living room. What he found there was a collapsed unmoving figure.

"GRAMPS!" Altair yelled as he ran up to the fallen body of the old man

6. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]

When morning came Daniel found herself wandering about her apartment in a daze, unsure how to go about the day. Only when her stomach growled did she realize breakfast was a good start. And thus cereal was made.

While sitting at the table she opened her laptop and began browsing tumblr. Shortly afterward a ping was heard, alerting the teen of a new email. The message was then opened and read, resulting in laughter. School? She was ready to drop out of it as it was, so why move all the way out there for this?

However, it was not long after that did she receive another phone call from her mother which resulted in her changing her mind about this boarding school or what have you. In fact she decided to go ahead and pull out her suitcases from the depths of her closet. Sure it was a ways off but it felt nicer to pack here and there leading up to the departure date rather than rushing to get everything at the last minute.

Not like she had much else to do either. Maybe they could even go to the dorms early. People tended to live there after all, right? Huh...she didn't exactly know how they worked, only that she wanted to get out of this place and away from them. Never in her lifetime did she think they would come here...

Shaking her head she began throwing random things into the open suitcase, simply wishing to pass the time. When that did not work she went back online, hoping to interact with some of her followers. She had enough of them, so surely there had to be at least one interested in a chat. And most were local, so maybe they would meet up with her? She could only hope so.
    …………………​
    Tumblr Wearing › Mood ›› Anxious › Interaction Level ›› 3
    [​IMG]
    [ LEVEL FIFTEEN - BGM14 - STATUS: ??? - UPDATE ]

Victoria woke Anthony with news of a move to a new school. It didn't seem like he had much choice in the matter, so he simply groaned a reply and waited for his aunt to leave before getting up to shower and dress. Afterwards he went down for something to eat before returning to his room where he dug through the sheets for his phone.

Once obtained he left Elizabeth a message which she shortly replied to. It seemed that she will also come to this new school.

After that his thoughts wandered to Cherno. Had his memories returned yet? Wishing to know the answer he sent the Master of Logic a text.

And maybe...one to Altair, too.

Yeah, there's something to do which would get him out of the house. Something without having to see his mother...and sit idly by while she seemed to wither away.

7. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    [ scarf of the day | tumblr ]
    [ occ: n/a ]

"Viviaaaaaaan!" Brian yelped. "Pay attention meeeeeee you butt!" Giggles muffled with a blue scarf echoed softly against the car's roaring engine. The world beyond the glass passed by in a flurry of green and brown. They were going fast. Really fast. He loved the speed. He loved the risk.

Brian's eyes darted away from the window and back to his big sister. Her eyes were glued to the road. He pouted and playfully punched her arm, hoping to draw her away to him. "VIVIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" Anger rushed through his body, replacing the sweet innocence. He began to scream at the top of his lungs. She had to look at him sometime.

Vivian's eyes wandered off the road and onto Brian. Perfect. He smiled cheerfully, a contrast to his sister's furious expression. "WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUC-" Brian's head slammed into the dashboard as the car abruptly halted. A crashing sound emitted from the scene. Everything went blank...

The ten-year-old boy's vision was blurry as he picked his head up and held it. A pulsing pain rang across his head and journeyed to the rest of his body. His breathing became heavy as he wheezed the charcoal-black smoke from his lungs. He pushed the car door open and fell onto the highway. Cars whizzed past him in a hurry. He peeked his head through the window and barely saw the figure in the driver's seat. Vivian sat motionless. Tears streamed down his flushed cheeks as the smoke grew thicker and thicker. It rose into the sky and formed an ominous cloud above the crash. A mechanical sound came from the engine of the car as a flashing spark turned into a small fire. Brian ran from the scene as the car exploded into flaming pieces.

Brian's body sprung out of bed on command. His legs tangled over the edge as his head fell into his open palms. The nightmare... why was it coming back?! He wished for the disturbing memory to end but it kept repeating. He released a scream of agony as he slammed to the floor. He began to weep loudly. "Please...! Please make it go away!" On instinct, his fragile body curled into a tight ball. He gripped his knees tightly as he slowly rocked back and forth.

No.... no! Choking back the rest of his tears, Brian murmured to himself, "I will not let this become me again...!" He picked himself and wiped the remaining tears from his face. Carefully, he walked to the door and leaned against the frame, collecting himself and his thoughts. He peered into the guest room, which was directly across from his bedroom, and saw Aileen sleeping peacefully. He forget she slept over again. Thank goodness she wasn't awake to see or hear that.

Quietly, Brian edged his way down the stairs. He walked into the living room and there he saw a letter placed on the same table Anthony fell onto. He chuckled slightly as he picked it up and read it quickly. A new school building...? In... Brookridge? That's where the... accident happened. Brian gulped. As much as he didn't want to go, he knew his parents would not allow him to drop out of school. He tossed the painful letter aside and threw himself onto the couch.

[​IMG]
    [ sea of the day | tumblr ]
    [ occ: n/a ]

Another morning shined into view as Beau rubbed the back of his head and forced himself off the comfy bed. He lazily threw on a pair of sweatpants and made his way into the kitchen. His hair and overall demeanor was sloppy and unkempt, but hey, what do you expect when you just woke up?

Beau expected the smell of crisp bacon and fluffy pancakes, but was greeted with nothing. He sighed and searched the house for his missing parents. He arrived in their bedroom and saw a note placed on the dresser.

Beau,

Your father and I are out to breakfast. Feel free to make yourself some instant oatmeal. I left it out on the counter for you because I know you don't like cooking.
    We'll be home soon. Stay safe, and don't burn the house down! Love you~! {heart}

Mom

The note gave Beau a cheeky smile. He crammed the note into his pocket and headed back to the kitchen. Just as Mom promised, the oatmeal was out. The picked up the box and read the instructions quickly. It was simple enough. Pour the oats into a bowl, fill it with some water, put it in the microwave. How tough could it be? Beau followed the instructions and was rewarded with a delicious meal. He sat at the table and enjoyed every bite. Mom's fresh oatmeal was much better, obviously, but this would definitely fulfill his growling stomach.

As he ate, he grew weary of the same old scene and his eyes soon wandered. At the other end of the table there was a letter. How odd. Curious, he pushed aside his oatmeal and approached the letter. It was already laid out open, obviously his parents got to it first. He read the letter carefully. Brookridge eh? Huh, it couldn't be that bad. Beau gave the letter a slight nod of approval and shrugged his shoulders, moving back to his chair where his food awaited.

8. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [/url]
    { Latest Tumblr Update Wearing!! OOC }

xxxxxxxxxEleanora? Rise and shine. I want to take you to the park near here, so we can talk spiritually without any...divine offense...

She was already awake when she heard his voice; sitting in front of the mirror where she had spotted the bride from before. Mirrors. They both frightened and intrigued her, as they were often seen as portals to the other world. Her wide blue eyes peered back at her; long brown locks of thick hair curving around her cheeks before cascading down her back. She was wearing a long tank top with frilly edges that went down to mid-thigh. It would provide just a dash of extra warmth under her attire for the day in the cold winter weather.

Before she opened the door, she slipped into a comfortable outfit and gathered all of her things into her bag. She wouldn't be staying another night. She had to go home today. Her parents would surely worry...even if Simon didn't. It had been nice meeting all of these new people and bonding with John, but she was still in the presence of strangers. At home was much safer.

Her fingers turned the gold knob of the bedroom door and pulled it towards her. She smiled at the newly awakened witch before speaking.

xxxxxxxxxHappy morning, John. I would love to go to the park!

Eleanora wondered what kind of talk he wanted to have. Perhaps he wished to know of some starter spells? Charms? She giggled to herself. Those would come much later...What an eager learner John was. It was actually a bit endearing. The girl was both exciting and grateful that he had so willingly accepted his fate and his new life. She had never come into direct contact with another witch before, after all.

They walked a short distance to the nearby park. It had been ages since she had last gone to one. Sadly, her heart did not fill with as much excitement as it once had upon catching glance of the playground, but she was still happy to be out in nature.

9. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT !! WEARING }
    { OOC : START OF ARK TWO, YAY! }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : SHOCKED }
    [/url]xxxxxxxxxx . . . There is something that I am forgetting? What could it be?
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Perhaps this has happened before - unintentionally blocking things out . . .
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx But for what reason . . . ? What am I trying to protect myself from?

P L E A S E , xC A L L xM E xQ U I N T U S .
    O R xQ U I N , xI F xY O U xP R E F E R .

xxxxxxxxxx After what felt like hundreds of years, consciousness surfaced in her foggy and dizzy mind. Nothing of the previous days could be remembered, and the only clear thing that came to her mind was the voice of a young girl, and barely, barely, the voice of an older boy talking to her. She didn't know who either of these people were, but the sound of their voices was enough to keep her from panicking about what might be happening.

Unfortunately, she wasn't so lucky when she woke up, in her bed, with no idea how she got there - her face cuddled into someone's firm and warm chest. When her blue eyes cracked open, she realized that she was in a very undesirable position with someone very . . . undesirable. It took all of her control to not yelp and push his sleeping body of the bed. Luckily enough, his arms weren't wrapped around her that well, and so with excruciating slowness, she pulled herself away from his body and out of the bed.

When she was on her two feet, she finally realized that her breathing was shallow and fast. Tons of thoughts rushed to her mind - most all of them on the very inappropriate side. Why were they in bed together - why had she been sleeping with him? In only a shirt and underwear, no less! At least he looked like he was wearing boxers - and she could see his shirt, so did that mean they had done nothing? Oh, she doubted that so much . . . Of all of the people to appear in her bed, why did it have to be Harley Jackson, her own cousin? It was . . . was . . . most certainly unacceptable!

How angry she was - she wanted nothing more than to punch this boy in the face . . .

To blow off her pent up anger, and forgetting that she barely had any clothing on, the girl strut out of the room and stamped her feet down the stairs, feeling a little better by the time she hit the bottom. In another part of her mind, she was trying to get a grip on the things that had happen in the weeks before, but nothing was coming through clear. She picked up a few things, though, a destiny-deciding e-mail, a demon named Crestatia, and the names of people who were no longer a part of the living. Frustratingly enough, she couldn't remember how any of them died . . . Thomas, Ashina, Xavier, and Abigail . . . As soon as those four names passed through her head, she felt like she was forgetting someone . . .

Before she could walk into the kitchen, the mail bell was rung and she turned around to head to the door. Next to the door was a little box where mail was inserted from the outside. She opened it and found a letter addressed to her, and it was from the school; her eyes quickly skimmed over it, barley registering the footsteps coming up behind her.

. . . Brookbridge Academy? Dorms . . . ? Ah, she didn't know about this. That place wasn't far from home, but . . . She hadn't seen her dad in what felt like a long while. What should she do? She wasn't legal, yet, so surely she couldn't decide this on her own . . . Should she wait for her father's return? Perhaps it would take too long for him to come home. Where was he, in any matter?

The letter was pulled out of her hands from above her and she turned around to see Harley reading it. Her face flared a slight red and she glared at him, " Harley, what are you doing in my home? " she hissed.

He looked at the letter and then at her with a smile on her face, " I brought you home, and you asked me to stay. " he replied simply, " How could I say no to a little girl? "

Her face burned, but she stood her ground, " I would never do such a thing! " she protested, her voice slightly high, " You must have somehow weaseled your way in! "

" All accusation and no evidence, " he replied easily, walking towards the kitchen with the letter, " You should check yourself. I brought you home from the hospital after you passed out at the ski resort. "

She watched him disappear into the kitchen, slightly stunned what was he talking about? The ski resort? A hospital? She remembered neither of those things . . . Oh, he must be lying, of course! She wouldn't put it past him to fabricate such lies so easily . . .

" So, what do you think of this Brookridge deal? " he asked as she cautiously made her way into the kitchen where he was grabbing stuff to make them both breakfast, " Seems like a pretty interesting idea. " Her eyes bore into him but he shrugged it off, " You should go shower. I'll have breakfast ready when you're done. "

She forgot what she was wearing and blushed violently - oh, how she hated him! " Sh - shut up! " and she rushed out of the kitchen and stomped up the stairs, " Jerk . . . " she said to herself. Despite her frustrations with her cousin, he was right - she needed a shower. First, she decided to go update Tumblr. It felt like it had been a lifetime since she was last on there. Most of the recent posts were all text posts, and there was one message in her inbox. Upon reading it, she raised an eyebrow; fainted . . . ? Ah, wasn't Harley lying about that? Or was it true . . . ?

Oh, it was very true, Kallisti. That's what you get for not listening to me. Oh, it is you . . . Yeah, it's me. You're caretaker. You worse and better half. Miss me? Ah, well . . . I suppose I did, but only slightly. Go take a shower, love. You've been through a lot.

She decided to listen this time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

John gave her a genuine smile. She was making him produce happy chemicals, which in turn made him frown at her before he fixed a fake smile in it's place a second later. He turned on his heel and moved away from her. He patted his pocket to make sure he had his wallet before heading towards the park. It seemed like mere moments before they arrived there.

His breath was deep, taking in as much mountain air as he could before slowly letting it all go as he gazed around the park. He was glad this was a mountainous town, it blew the pollution where it belonged. The south. The thought made John smirk. As each step brought him closer to a normal wooden park bench on the trail, he stayed cocooned in his own thoughts, gathering them so that he'd speak smoothly and coherently for the majority of this talk. Finally he reached it and sat down first, giving her baby blues a full on stare while he made room for her.

For safety's sake he gave the park a few quick glances to target possible danger before finally giving Ellie his undivided attention. It was time to see if she could talk the talk and walk the walk.

"Eleanora let me get right to the point, what do you know about summoning entities? It's what I want to learn first." He beamed at her in what he hoped was a way that made him sound less crazy, though this entire situation was crazy in of itself.

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

Alex woke up with a yawn as he looked over to his alarm clock. Once again he'd gotten up before the alarm went up. With nothing else to do, he started his daily routine. Shower, get dressed, and get some breakfast, then wake his mother. Or walk on some occasion if his mother didn't feel like getting up. As his finished the first half of his daily routine, he headed downstairs and decided to check the mailbox . Even though it wasn't something he always did, he figured that he'd might as well do it today. Upon getting to the mailbox, he opened it and look at the mail. Most of it wasn't for him like always, but instead there was a note from the school. New school, Dorms. He was already some what used to doing things on his own, but this was a different story. Maybe he would decided later it wasn't like a response was needed right away.

12. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Wearing !!! : Tumblr !!!: OOC : Music
    The first thing Alyssa saw when she walked downstairs was the mail, and found this while digging through it:
    [​IMG]
    "Hmmm, wonder what this could be," She opened the letter and read this.
    She gasped, "Move.... to that prep. school?"At least Lisa would be going with her (Jack was staying with he and Lisa's mother in Michigan until further notice).
    When Lisa walked down the stairs to get breakfast, she walked over to her stepsister and asked, "Alyssa.... are you ok?"
    "Lisa... look:" Alyssa handed her the letter.
    While Lisa was reading it she looked shocked, and then she handed the letter back to Alyssa and said, "Brookridge... but I'll be so far away from my usual spot and... Chris."
    "I'm pretty sure Chris will also be at that academy.... and your friends should be there too."
    "Ok." and Lisa went to the fridge to get a yogurt.
    Alyssa shook her head, "Poor Lisa.... she has not been the same ever since Ash died."

13. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [/url]
    { Latest Tumblr Update Wearing OOC }

xxxxxxxxxEleanora let me get right to the point, what do you know about summoning entities? It's what I want to learn first.

Her face flushed a bit. Summoning? That was...very powerful magick. Why did he want to know that of all things? Who was he trying to summon? Maybe someone passed away and he wanted contact with them...? Wait, no, he said entities. Either way...That was a bit too much to teach him right off the bat. Her eyes moved from his and to her knees as she sat down on the slightly damp bench and lightly swung her legs. Her head tilted in thought.

xxxxxxxxxI-Is there anything else you would like to learn? Summoning is...pretty intense, after all. Especially for someone as inexperienced as you are.

14. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]
    tumblr logic debate mood: unconscious interaction: ooc:

Uuuuuugh.

Cherno rubbed his head and opened his eyes.

Where-- where was he? He-- he didn't ...
    Wait.
    What was that boy's name? Tyrone? Tyreese? Oh right, Tyreese. Tyreese was the one who let him stay at his home for a bit, right? It was ... it was coming back to him slowly, somewhat. He guessed. He was-- he was at the station. And Tyreese was there. And Tyreese was able to get him to his house. He had a place to say. It was reassuring to Cherno that some of these people liked him enough to do things like this, even if he did not remember them well.

He turned to his side. He was down on a couch, with his large, thick coat draped over himself like a blanket. His eyes were groggy with the waking dew, and his entire body felt lethargic. Cherno groaned. What was that dream about? Memories? Sister? What-- what was this? What were-- what were his dreams trying to say to him?

He lifted up his left hand, the one that had the scar -- and, right, it was-- it was the one he injured punching the table. He could feel the stinging pain crawling along his knuckles right now. The hand was bandaged, and he was unable to see the scar.

Were the dreams trying to tell him a message? Were they even memories of his past? How could he even determine that?

Cherno lifted himself up, and sat slumped onto the couch. Aaaaaaaagh. He was still-- still so tired. He held his good hand to his temple, his mouth formless in drowsiness as he tried to gently push away the lingering soreness of a headache. Where was Tyreese anyway?

"Tyreese!" Cherno called out. "Tyreeeeese! Where-- where in gallivanting's name did you run off to, brother!" He inhaled deeply and rested his head on his fist. Wait. What was that on the table?

It was a letter, and-- and his phone! Oh my god! Happy day, this was-- this was wonderful! Cherno lunged for his phone and tried to turn it on.

A small flash. There! It was on. Someone had charged it! He could finally learn a few more things about ... well, everything!

He set it to the side, waiting for it to fully turn on, and picked up the letter. It was addressed to the students of Bellhurst High. He was one of them, right?

brookbridge academy of excellency | ascent of cantor's perfect number harmony

[​IMG]

Brookbridge ... Brookbridge? Wasn't that the city nearby? The-- the one just the north.
    Aaagh. Why was this headache afflicting him so much? Cherno shakily put the letter down. Relocation. Pah. It's not like he even remembered what he did at Bellhurst High. The Academy would give him a chance to start over, right? He knew the Academy was a pretty posh, high-toitin' place. As large as universities. He would be living there, from now on?

Hmm.

He picked up his phone. The first thing he noticed was a text from ... from, Anthony?

Aw.
    He was a sweet kid. He even kept the bag of gifts.

Cherno gently set his phone down to the side and looked back at the letter. A new life. New memories. Could he even regain his old ones? He did not remember ever going to Brookridge. But ... did he, really? He wouldn't know. Coy City held many answers. Could he just abandon it like that?

... Would he even want to remember the memories he had?

Cherno sighed and ruffled his good hand through his hair. He had little choice right now.

He would attend this fancypants little Academy.

Where was Tyreese? He looked back at the letter.

Wait.

Letter. Goddammit.
    Cherno jumped up and started feeling around his clothing, then jacket, then patting down the couch on his knees. Where did it go. Where did it go? Shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot goddammit. As he struggled in quickly and sharply looking around in all directions like a cornered cat, dread began to spread across his face.

He-- he couldn't have lost his letter to Temperance, could he?

He jumped up.
    "Yo man Tyreese! Did you see some kind of little old letter anywhere, friend?"

15. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    {tumblrPsychosis-NormalMood-Contemplative}
    {OOC: that horrible moment when you lose everything you wrote the first time... Wearing Day 15.1}
    [/url]
    Heidi stood in the bathroom, staring at her reflection in the mirror. Her body was dripping wet from the shower and her pale olive skin now contained a pink shade to it from the hot water. She hated looking at herself, especially now. All the cuts had scabbed over them, and there were marks all down her throat and forearms. Her body was a marred reflection of the internal struggle she has been dealing with all her life. Scars seemed to form everywhere. There was no start or stopping to them.

Her wet hair curled around her shoulders, dripping water down her body and forming a small pool around her feet. She dragged her big toe slowly through the water, staring down her bare form at the cool tile floor beneath her feet. Heidi was lost in her absent-minded thoughts until a shouting came from downstairs. Altair? She pulled the robe down off the door hook and wrapped it quickly around her body, not taking the time to towel off first.

Her feet moved quickly down the carpeted hall until she reached the stairs. Hands wrapping tightly around the banister, she stood at the top of the banister. "A-Altair...?" Heidi called out sheepishly. Damn hair soaked the shoulders of her robe, but she ignored it. Her eyes were transfixed on the silver-haired teen hovering over the old man on the ground. "W-what's...going on?"

16. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

John thought back the day he left the hot springs. He had been planning since watching the news report about a double suicide. It had pushed him much closer to an edge humans shouldn't cross. Since that day he had been plotting, thinking and running through the list of rules again and again until his mind got attached to one rule. No Analynne. Unless that was Crestatia's mom, or the Lord himself, John began to figure that it was some kind of being who had such influence of her that she had to be added to her rules.

Given the fact that disaster seemed to be on their butts no matter where they go, John deduced that maybe the perspective of another deity was in order. Thus he purposely was going to start his search for the only public witch he knew, and set his plan into action. God smiled on him and delivered her just right down the road from his house. His tolerance for these deaths and spiritual interference were mounting. He needed to speak to someone who might have some inkling as to what they should do. Even if this new being wanted something in return.

That's where Eleanora came in.

Resistance? Difficulty? Hmph. Just like Cherno. Why couldn't she just bend like the rest of the mindless did. On the plus side her sudden nervousness and subject change made him start to further believe this endeavour would be worth something. He thought about her words. True, were the words she was speaking. The higher the entities spirit the more likely this little one would be unable to control it.

His brow furrowed in his frequent frowns, no damnit! He was sick of this. His double colored eyes bored into hers and his voice took on a small chill. " Eleanora this why I need you, this not some trick... Or a joke I am trying to pull on you. A girl with your gift and talent can handle what I am asked you to do. Please help me. I need you to summon her so she can help me win." His sudden hard gaze softened as, at first he was pulling the words out of thin air, but now he was speaking from something much deeper then that. And this time, his eyes adopted a penetrating imploring look.

17. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD OOC: none ]
    Aileen woke up much earlier than she had wanted. 5 am? She moaned and stuck her head under the pillow and tried to fall back asleep but she couldn't. She should have known this was going to happen, after all, she had slept quite earlier yesterday. She looked down at her clothes, realizing that she had forgotten to change. Aileen stood up and smoothed out her clothes. Is there any reason to change into another outfit? No there isn't. And so, she decided to against changing.

She walked over to the vanity, placed her phone on it, and proceeded to open the curtains. The sun hadn't risen yet, but perhaps she would watch the sunrise. For awhile she was just sitting on the bed looking out the window. Periodically she would check the time on her phone, but then look back at the window. Getting bored, she decided to log into tumblr and see what was new. Nothing. Not like anyone would post anything so early in the morning. She looked at the time again. 5:30 am. Oh my god. Growing tired, she gave up on watching the sun rise and slipped back into her bed. She fell asleep rather quickly. It was easier than she had expected.

Later, she woke up hearing her door close. Was that Brian? She got up and smoothed out her clothes again. With her phone she walked down the stairs carefully. She could see him on the couch. I hope he's feeling better... Aileen stood in front of him, "Good Morning, Brian." She paused for a moment. Should she apologize for yesterday? That would be awkward right? She scanned the room instead and saw an envelope on the table. She picked it up and read the label. From the school? "Hey Brian, what's this?" she inquired.
    [​IMG]
    [ TumblrDOTD OOC: decisions]
    Cristina had expected to get very little sleep. There were life changing decisions to be made and she knew that she would not be able to put them off for very long. Keep the baby. Don't keep the baby Keep the baby. Don't keep the baby. These thoughts ran through her mind for hours. She thought of the situation from different perspectives as well. I might not be alive long enough to give birth to this baby. Even then, I would die soon after and the baby would have no mother. I don't even know who the father is. I don't even know how I became freaking pregnant. She shook her head. But if I...don't keep the baby, will I be able to live with it? Will I be able to live with the fact that I killed what could have been alive? She stared at the white ceiling. She wouldn't be able to. Mommy? Daddy? I'm going to...keep this baby, okay? She thought with half a smile on her face. I just don't want to take someone's life away, just like someone...took yours...I don't want to steal someone's voice...like how someone stole mine... That was what she had decided on. At 7 am in the morning. Scratch getting little sleep. She got none at all. Well that can't be a good start to pregnancy.

She sat up feeling light headed. Oh no. Not again. Holding onto the walls, she made her way to the washroom. Afterwards, she got dressed, ready and headed downstairs for breakfast. It seemed that all of the kids had finished, as only Tamora, Jeremy and Mrs. Kerring remained at the table. "Oh why if it isn't the sick girl," Tamora remarked. Both Mrs. Kerring and Jeremy shot her looks which shut her up.

Cristina took a seat at the table, and started eating her breakfast. "Feeling better, Cris?" Jeremy asked. With a small smile, she looked up and nodded. Cristina could feel Tamora's jealous glares coming her way, but decided to flat out ignore them.

"Now that all three of you are down here, I'd like to let you know that your school sent out a letter," Mrs. Kerring started. Tamora moaned. "Because of the flood, they are going to relocate...to Brookbridge Academy." Cristina's eyes widened. That far? "I'm not trying to kick you three out or anything, but I think you should go. You can't be missing out on your education."

"At least I can finally get out of this suffocating place," muttered Tamora. Cristina instinctively kicked her underneath the table. "OW!" Cristina subtly stuck out her tongue at Tamora- enough for only her to see. That comment was rude and unnecessary and you know it.

"Jeremy and Tamora, you are excused," Mrs. Kerring said. She obviously ignored Tamora's comment and did not take it to heart. She had probably known Tamora long enough, not to. Making sure that the two had left the dining room, she sighed. "Have you thought about your situation?" she asked. Cristina nodded slowly with a reassuring smile. "...Okay. I have already asked about the nurses at Brookbridge. It seem fine, and I explained your situation to them, and they seem fine with that...I will plan with them until then." She moved closer to Cristina and patted her on the back, "You know, Cristina, I'm proud of you and I know you didn't ask for this...but I will support you on this decision."

Cristina's vision was being impaired by the tears that were forming in her eyes. When she blinked, a few of them rolled down her cheeks. She looked up at Mrs. Kerring and smiled. That was all she could do to thank her for all that she had done.

18. Mysty Unknown

It had been a little over two weeks. Crystal had received an e-mail that she had been sent to her saying she has only a 3rd of the year to live. She couldn't believe it at all, but Silver said it should be for concern. It didn't help that that afternoon she fell from her room's window into the garden. It was a two story house and she had landed on her head. She had finally awoken from her coma to be sent back home for recovery. She wondered if anyone missed her. She was never noticed anyway. The accident lead her to believe that maybe the message had been right after all. She had no idea or not. Silver said yes but she said no. Who could she believe?

She had been taken home to recover for a little bit longer. "At least I don't have to go to scho-" She noticed the letter on her desk. "The school was destroyed!? I go into a coma and the entire world goes destroying itself. Looks like I am off until the 3rd." This would be some good time to recover. If she was lucky, someone could maybe visit her. She liked people, she was just afraid of rejection. That is why she never attempted to get close to people. She wanted others to get close to her instead. It wasn't like she was completely lonely though. She had Silver. It cared for her and she cared for it. "Did you worry about me, Silver? Yeah, I am sorry for that. No. I know, I know. Well who knows really..." She kept talking to it for a few minutes.

19. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Altair immediately dropped down and landed next to the fallen old man. Turning the old man around to lay on his back Altair held the man and began to tap the old man on his face "OI WAKE UP YOU BASTARD" Altair yelled frantically. Glancing down at the man he could tell the man was still breathing hard, but who knew how long it would take before that came to an end. Panicking and freaking out did not held in the slightest, glancing around Altair noticed his saving hope, a bottle of pills that was next to the fallen man. Immediately taking the pills in hand, Altair took one and shoved it into the old man's mouth "EAT THIS YOU DAMN OLD DYING MAN" Altair yelled.

Upon the pill entering the man's body, the old man's hard breathing began to slowly calm down. Closing his eyes Altair let out a sigh "goddamn it you friggin old man, you'll be the death of me...either physically or mentally" Altair grumbled.

"Heh I though you already knew that by now" said the once fallen man said weakly as he awoke slightly and sat up "gotta be more frigging careful...cant be getting my ass saved by some damn whippersnapper like you" the old man said

"Friggin bastard its too much to ask for a thank you" Altair said letting go of the old man as he rose to his feet and stared up "Oi Heidi nothing to worry about, its just a dumbass being a dumbass" Altair said shaking his head as he turned away from the old man "take it easy gramps" Altair said.

"Heh I don't need you to tell me that" the old man said struggling to his feet as he began to pant slightly

"...its becoming worse" Altair said calmly without facing the old man.

"don't be ridiculous, I still have a lot more left, this is nothing...I made a promise to you and its far too early for me to end it" The old man said tightly gripping the teen's shoulder to show he had strength still "I'm heading off to take a nap. Enjoy your time off, before the time comes where I will have to kick you out" the old man said as he head off.

Watching the old man walk off Altair merely closed his eyes and sighed once more. There was nothing more the teen could do other than believe the man's words. Walking into the kitchen, Altair noticed an open letter laying on the counter. As his curiosity hit him, the teen opened up the letter and read through it. After reading though it there was one thought that came up in his mind "It must be some sort of trap" Altair said silently with a smile as he closed his eyes "how interesting Crestatia...do humour me" Altair said as he folded the letter.

Before Altair could do anything else, his phone started to vibrate and signal the incoming text message "hmm who the hell?" Altair mumbled as he pulled out the phone and read the text he received from Anthony. Only one thought echoed though his mind, "How the hell did he get my number?" Altair said as he sighed and texted the boy back

With the message sent Altair smiled. It was nice to see the boy texting him back like this and hanging out would be a nice idea. If anything he wished for Heidi to meet the boy since he felt the two would make a good pair.

20. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [/url]
    { Latest Tumblr Update Wearing OOC }

Cheeks burning, she clutched the edge of her sweater with gloved hands. He really believed in her, didn't he? It was strange, being thrust suddenly into a relationa--friendshi--acquaintance-ship with someone who truly believed in her. She didn't want to disappoint him, but she didn't want to risk harming him either. Conflicted, she gazed down at grass, feeling her heart rate speed up. Anxiety. So familiar. Weren't witches supposed to be calm?

xxxxxxxxxH-h-here?

That blasted stutter was returning again. This was bad. Her teeth dug into her bottom lip and her knuckles turned white. It was soft, but he said yes. Her fingers trembled inside of the thick mittens. With a deep breath and a look of confidence slapped onto her red face, she stood up and turned around to face John, pulling her scarf away from her face and smiling. Who was Analynne? What was Analynne? She didn't know, but she must have been important for John to be so desperate...so sincere.

Her shoes rustled through the partially frozen grass as she placed her mittens in John's lap as well. Small fingers reached up into her sleeve; pulling forth the spotless white wand from before. She wasn't sure if it actually did anything, but it brought her comfort. Something to channel her spiritual energy into made her feel more controlled.

Her body shook, but she calmed herself and closed her eyes.

Puwas ull dha waidshar saira,
    Cuisra ilraal essurr dha rcaiar,
    Cuna du ira whu serr irrui laes,
    Cuna du ir eln raddra hasa!!

Nothing happened. It was okay though! She just had to repeat the spell! ...So she did, twice.

She was smiling, but she felt something wet slide down her cheeks. Oh no. The wand was lowered and her face was tilted downwards at the ground. How am I supposed to tell him? How am I supposed to...Her shoulders dropped and she her lip trembled.

xxxxxxxxxYou're not a witch, Eleanora. Cut it out already and come home.

xxxxxxxxx❝...Simon...?

Her eyes lifted, but she could only see John. She whimpered and spun around as she felt a warm hand on her shoulder. Simon glanced at John for a moment and then shook his head. His eyes were dark and his face was angry. Her knees felt weak.

xxxxxxxxxYou're embarrassing yourself again. I'm sorry, sir, for the trouble. Thank you for looking out for my sister until now.

He smiled politely, but the annoyance didn't leave his eyes. How did he find her? Was he just walking by? His grip on her shoulder tightened and Eleanora winced. No, stop...!

His eyes dug into her own as he started to lead her to the sidewalk and away from John. Such a negative energy. Such a bad spirit. Why?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.