♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midnight Star Master of Physics

[​IMG]
    Abby nearly jumped out of skin when someone called out of the gloom, there was somebody out there? She hadn't expected anyone to be there so to hear someone surprised her greatly. She wasn't sure if she should reply at first, she had gone there to hide after all but the voice didn't sound mean. They sounded almost as panicked as she was so after a moment she replied, "Uh, hello? Abby, I'm Abby. Who's out there?" She asked tentatively, half ready to bolt out of the door if they turned on her.

2. Doukuro Chaser

[ ◦ ◦ ]​
    When no one replies right away Elizabeth was left to assume that someone had just opened the door briefly before wandering off again. She had almost settled even when the voice finally came. It was frail, so she relaxed. But when she recognized it and the name her body became tense once more.

"I'm Elizabeth," she sighed, trying to find her way to the floor without tripping. "Are you the dragon girl Abby or...a different Abby?"

[ LEVEL SIX - BGM- STATUS: HERO MODE - UPDATE ]

At first no one became visible as Anthony skillfully made his way to the kitchen. After all there had been many nights when he had to sneak snacks back to his room, so this part was easy. However from here he could hear people in the living room. At least two. There could have been a third but he couldn't tell.

Gulping he paused. Was he really going to do this? What if they had guns? All he was equipped with was a flashlight. And a knife, now that he thought to grab one. It felt safer with it.That would be plenty if they were here only to rob them. He hoped.

He didn't even think to call the cops first, finding that to be just as cowardly as hiding in his room. So on he went, into the living room where two masked men were waiting. With their backs to him it wasn't hard sneaking up behind one before whacking him with the flashlight. The movies lied! Normally that was enough to knock at least the first one out, but instead all he got was a pained cry from the man.

"Oh... Oops? Ah...Haha."

Sadly, he was the only one to laugh.

3. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { OOC : LOCKED IN THE SCHOOL, WHAT }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : ALERT }

[/url] xxxxxxxxxx It does now seem like our fate to be picked off one by one.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the only question is: Do we fight it, or merely accept it?
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Perhaps either way, we are all already dead.

P L E A S E , xC A L L xM E xQ U I N T U S .
    O R xQ U I N , xI F xY O U xP R E F E R .

xxxxxxxxxx " All Abbys, Tylers, and Quintus, report to the middle of this heathenistic cesspool, now! "

. . . Well, someone was in a grumpy mood. Kallisti couldn't place the voice that called but she stopped where she was walking and turned around, giving her eyes a few seconds to adjust. Who would be calling them three, though? She hadn't seen Tyler all day, so she wondered if he was even at school, or not. Hopefully, he was alright . . .

Ever since they started falling like cut trees, she was fearful of Tyler's safety. He was the only one she could call a true friend, for she didn't trust anyone else enough to say that . . . Kallisti had no idea what she would do if Tyler died . . . She really did hope that he was okay. To herself, she wondered where Madeline was, and if she was okay . . .

Someone collided with the front end of her violin case, and her temper flared, immediately checking if there was any damage done to her instrument. When she found everything was alright, she used the light of her phone to check who the person was; a cheerleader. Even worse. Her brown eyes peered up at Kallisti in confusion, and when she found who she was looking at, she looked down and then all of Kallisti's anger went away and she sighed, " Forgive me, miss, " she said to the cheerleader, holding out a hand for her to take, " I will try and be more careful in the future. "

With the light of her phone still shining between the both of them, she could see a small blush on the cheerleader's face as she mumbled a quick thank you and took off. She sighed again and walked towards the crowd in which the calling of her name originated from, " Yes, this is Quintus here. " she said, slightly loud, and a few people looked at her, making her glare at them in the dark.

This was going to be a long night.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4. Midnight Star Master of Physics

[​IMG]
    Abby smiled through the gloom, dragon girl, well it did suit her. Elizabeth...the name and voice seemed familiar though she was struggling to picture the girls face, regardless she seemed friendly enough. "I guess yes, I'd be dragon girl Abby. So what're you doing in here in the dark?" She asked curiously, since she didn't expect them to have the same reason as her. She was beginning to feel more confident now talking to this girl.

5. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ ◦ ◦ ]​
    Perhaps dragon girl was views slightly offensive, but as nothing was said on the matter, as far as Elizabeth was concerned, the girl merely smiled. Mostly due to that she managed to get to the wooden floors without falling on her face though.

"It's peaceful." Simple answer. Had to be good enough. "I heard about you from my brother before. Quite often actually, as he keep saying stuff about asking you to help him train a dragon one day so he can have one of his own."

6. Midnight Star Master of Physics

[​IMG]
    Abby smiled at her reason, so much nicer than her own, "Fair enough, it is really." She'd not thought of the dark quiet gym as peaceful, but come to think of it she was right. It was. Though the next think Elizabeth said threw her for a moment, her brother? Who was her br- oh, of course, with the dragon training comment it could only be one person. Anthony. Although it did surprise her to hear that he'd talked about her before, she hadn't realised she'd made an impression him to have him do that. Though she liked him, he seemed to be always on her tumblr, it was nice somebody appreciated her dragons. Still she was used to being ignored. She she giggled slightly in a good-hearted way, "Really? Well if he asks I shall do my best to help, though sadly I can't guarantee any real dragons." She would love it so so much if her dragons were real and she could actually help him train a dragon, she hoped she wouldn't disappoint to much if he did ask.

7. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ ◦ ◦ ]​
    "I don't think that would matter, anything can be real for him." She was happy. Abby seemed like she could be a good friend for Anthony, they only needed to actually speak to each other. And with everything that had been happening all of them were in need of friends. Even her...so this was nice. ​
    Laughing at the though she sat on a bleacher closer to Abby, finding the bottom row easier to manage. It sucked that she couldn't actually see who she was talking to but at least she knew the other girl. So that would just have to do.​
    "Anyway... I heard once that it's bad luck to be talking about someone behind their back. So.. Well, you were just out there. Is it lightening up any?"

8. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD Lunch OOC: none]
    Aileen frowned. She had waited a minute or two for Brian to speak, but he didn't. She turned her head to look out the window. The rain continued to pour down heavily and it did not look like it would stop any time soon. Each bolt of lightning was visible in the sky. Soon after, the lights in the hallway flickered, then went out. Aileen could hear some shrieks around her, as well as some cheering, as class would be cancelled.

Even with the windows right beside her, the the hall was dark. There was not heat either. It was getting colder, and Aileen was beginning to see, faintly, her breath. Perhaps sitting right by a large window was not the best idea. She stood up and walked towards Brian. Students were bustling around- a majority of them heading to the cafeteria and the auditorium. "Brian, it's getting cold here. Let's go to the auditorium and get some blankets," Aileen suggested. She stood there waiting for her best friend's reply. She was starting to get really cold. Goosebumps rose on her skin and she began shivering.

9. Midnight Star Master of Physics

[​IMG]
    Anything could be real for him, that was amazing and in a way she wished she could be the same. She loved all her fantasy and dragons, but ultimately she knew that's all it was, a fantasy. As much as she wanted to believe it was real, she knew it wasn't and the world was so much harsher. She wondered if after she died she'd get to meet her beloved drago...no, she couldn't think like that. She had to keep living and surviving, at least for now.

Going back to Elizabeth's question, Abby shook her head sadly. Then paused. "Wait, shaking my head doesn't really work when you can't see me. Unfortunately no, at least not when I came in. We're still trapped with no escape from this silly place." She looked up at the door or where she knew it to be, not being able to see it. She wondered if they were looking for her or if they'd got bored and given up.

10. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ ◦ ◦ ]​

If her parents weren't so busy she'd call for a ride home. Well, no matter. It seemed safer here at least. Still she couldn't help but to worry for the one they were just talking about. Maybe she'd try texting him... Though once she had her phone it that failed, as she received no signal. Damn...

At least the light was enough to guide her to a spot near Abby. "Oh yeah... I can hear it better now. It might even be worse than before... Though they always seem bad they tend to pass quick enough at least."

11. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

As the rain poured down, Altair smirked as he stared out a window. First demonic possession, then an accidental explosion, and now a very heavy and dangerous downpour, surely this downpour was the work of one person or being "Ah Crestatia...have you grown impatient? or maybe you've only just begun...dear dear Crestatia, I await to see what comes next" Altair said quietly with a grin as he let out small chuckle and turned away from the window and headed deep into the school.
    The school was extremely dark. Most students had used their mobile devices as a light source, but Altair didn't have that privilege. With his phone having been destroyed in the explosion, all Altair could really do was use his cane as a guide. He continued on passing many students, blabbing around as usual. He really didn't know where exactly he was heading but he really didn't want to sit and listen to people babbling on.
    As he walked on his cane suddenly hit somebody, a sudden guy from the sudden groan. "Crap my bad" Altair said, but of course apologies were not enough these days
    "WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? I SHOULD KICK YOUR-" yelled the rude individual, but stopped mid-sentence and let out a high pitched squeal as he collapsed on the ground.
    "So annoying" Altair said with a groan. He wish he could have said his instincts were responsible, but they really weren't, he simply abused the dark atmosphere. When Altair had recognized who the voice belong he instantly sent his cane right into the guy's crotch. The guy was a big time bully and Altair found the guy immensely annoying.
    'now what was his name....Jake?....Josh? well doesn't matter now' Altair thought. With the deed done, Altair quickly walked off before the guy's pals realized just what happened. Altair just headed forward, looking for a nice quiet place to stay. Things seems smooth for a while, but it seems his bad luck (or carelessness) took effect and Altair found his self crashing into a door. The sudden collision caused the door to open and Altair found him self falling into an empty classroom
    "g-god damn it" Altair said as he laid on the ground.

12. Midnight Star Master of Physics

[​IMG]
    The rain was pattering on the roof quite loudly now as Abby waited for a second to listen before answering, "I think it is and I hope it does pass over soon. Not that I dislike your company, no, you being here actually makes it a lot more bearable. It's just I'd like to go home at some point and stop hiding." She wrapped her arms round her legs and just sat there cuddling them, rocking slightly.

She wondered if this rain was to do with HER, Abby wouldn't be surprised if it was but she hoped she hoped badly she was wrong. Couldn't they be left alone for just a bit? They understood they were going to die, why couldn't she just let them enjoy the rest of their lives?

13. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ ◦ ◦ ]​

She nodded, fiddling with her phone to keep the light on. Abby really didn't have to explain her desire to get out of this situation, as it wasn't ideal. Though Elizabeth hardly found it to be the worst possible one, as it was better than going through classes today. However... "Hiding? From what? Or who?"

14. Midnight Star Master of Physics

[​IMG]
    "Um" Abby looked down, kinda ashamed to reveal why she was there, she hadn't meant to say that but now she had. "Them. The 'popular' kids, though why they are I don't understand." She paused, she didn't want to call them by name, her voice was so so quiet as she continued. "They mock me, tease me, make fun of me, call me names, play nasty pranks on me, day in day out. It's not fair. I never did anything but quietly got on with my work. I don't get why they feel the need to make my life hell. Is it fun for them?" Tears were rolling down her cheeks now as she went silent and she was very glad of the darkness.

She hugged her legs tighter. Why was she telling Elizabeth this? She never told anyone. Now she was probably going to think she was pathetic and turn on her too, like they all did. Yet another potential friend, lost because of her stupid stupid actions. "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't of said that. Please don't hate me."

15. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

[ scarf of the day | tumblr ]
    [ occ: n/a ]

Brian was attempting at drying his clothes as Aileen walked to the window to wrung out her drenched hair. He faintly heard her murmur something, but he was so caught up in himself, he couldn't even reply. He looked up at her; she seemed upset at his ignorance. The boy sighed. Ugh, one thing he didn't need was to piss off Aileen.

The lights flickered ominously. Brian gulped. Not a good sign. Then suddenly, the lights flashed off, causing him to shriek for a brief moment. He inhaled deeply, and exhaled calmly. Now, now, this was not the time to panic.

Aileen's suggestion made the boy's ears perk. He noticed her shivering, and decided it would be best for the both of them to carry out her wish. Taking her by the hand, with his iPhone flashlight in the other, Brian guided his best friend through the halls to the auditorium.

He gulped again. The auditorium doors stood ominously taller than him, leaving the boy with a pit at the bottom of his stomach. The knot twisted and turned as he nervously opened the dual doors. A rush of cold air greeted Brian as he made his way into the auditorium. He shivered. God, it was colder in here than out there.

He approached a teacher, who prompted to hand him two plush blankets. Sweet comfort and warmth, how splendid. Thanking the staff member, Brian handed on to Aileen, hoping she would dry off soon and stop shivering.

...It made him anxious.

16. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ ◦ ◦ ]​

"Why, I really dislike people like that... Hearing about this makes me wish karma was real, or least worked faster..." Biting her lip she couldn't help but to think of how often she's heard about events like this. Just because someone was well liked among a group of people they had the right to treat the lesser known folk awful? It simply did not make sense. She'd hurt them if she could...

Shaking her head she sighed. "No. How could I ever hate someone because they're mistreated? That sounds like an awful thing to do, worse than mistreating someone. Well, not worse. Just as bad though." She confirmed the final sentence with a nod before standing, realizing how late it had gotten.

"Nonetheless, I find it wise to spend the night here since it's not stopping outside. As you are hiding...and I like the peace, I shall bring us some blankets. I'm sure they're handing them out somewhere, so please wait here as I go find some." Without waiting for word from Abby about if she was even staying in the Gym tonight Elizabeth left. If she returned to find herself alone, then so be it. But for now she went to the auditorium as it was her first guess as a place to look for aid. She was correct, and there she gathered a blanket for her and Abby, sneaking past two more before leaving. That gave them each two to use when she returned. For herself she would have one under her, to sleep on, and the other to cover herself, naturally.

She didn't say anything after her return, focusing on setting up first before giving Abby a slight smile. "Goodnight. Hopefully we'll find the sun to be out in the morning."

17. Hiro ✩ Guardian

"Y-Yuna? That's you, right?" came Madeline's Voice.

"Yeah," Yuna responded, "It's me." Yuna said, relieved she had heard her. "Madeline, can you use your phone or something to light up the darkness? I can't see a thing and I seriously do not want to trip over a chair. Yuna was incredibly annoyed. But, the way Madeline had spoken. It was... suspicious. "Madeline, you okay?" she asked, "You sound weird." Yuna stood there, waiting for the reply. Maybe she could use the chairs to guide her. She had a faint idea of where the door was anyway. Yuna slowly pushed herself forward. But... she couldn't leave Madeline behind. No matter how much she disliked her, they were in this together. They had both gotten the email, Crestatia was playing them both, she sighed, and went back to where she was.

18. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    Brian took her hand and used light from his iPhone screen to lead the way in the darkened halls of their school. His hand seemed to have a certain warmth to it, or maybe her hand was just cold. Whatever it was, it gave Aileen a feeling of security as she continued to follow Brian to the auditorium.

When he opened the auditorium doors, a current of cold air flew past them, causing Aileen to jump a bit. One of the school faculty members handed Brian two blankets. When he handed her one, she immediately wrapped it around her shoulders, holding it together with her hands. Now that she could gather some warmth, she realized that they would not be able to leave the school until the lockdown ended. And who knows how long that will take...

Aileen decided to ask Brian for his opinion, "Do you think we should stay here, or go find somewhere else to sit? After all, we may be stuck at school for a while..."

19. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

[ scarf of the day | tumblr ]
    [ occ: n/a ]

"Even though it's colder in here than out there, I think we should stay here. Others are going to want blankets, you know? More safety in numbers and all that." Brian replied with a sly smile. Immediately afterwards, he took a seat right where they were standing. The blanket covered his frail body with much ease. The boy huddled closer to Aileen.

Oh boy, this would be their first sleepover!

20. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    "The seats are more comfortable here anyways," Aileen said as she covered herself with the plush blanket and sat in the seat next to Brian. He huddled closer and she did the same. They would need all the warmth they could get. By the looks of things, there was no way that they would be out of school until morning. Sleep over at school it is...

"We should listen to some music while we're here," Aileen said as she pulled out her phone. It was still fully charged. She had not used it much today- just for Tumblr here and there. "Any requests?" she asked with a smile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.