⍭he ℱallen ⊱OOC⊰ [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Hyuge ✧, May 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

User Name: ❰ __ℬalmung ❱
    Name: Kai Alois Engel
    Angel: Dumah- Angel of Silence
    Appearance: &
    Religious Views: Buddhism
    Personality: Silent. Kai has never been a talker and he doesn't intend on starting now. He's the loner type that never seems to connect with anyone. He busies himself with books any mythology. Even though he believes in Buddhism, he's more of a follower of the concepts 'Karma' and 'Nirvana' than the actual religion as a whole. The ideology of Reincarnation plays heavily on his mind most of the time. Instead of talking, he usually writes or types what he has to say. Writing has become a secondary passion of his which he is often times found doing while at work. Writing or Reading, writing or reading. . .
    Other: Has never spoken before ( that anyone knows of ).

I have added a list of NPCs since we have a great number of them. I couldn't think of them all so if there are ones that you would like to include that may come back into play later in the RP, please post them and I will add it to the list. Putting the list in the OP now under Resources.
    Name: Danel
    Angel: Danel- God has Judged
    Appearance:
    Religious Views: ??
    Personality:
    Other: Dislikes Abbadon & Azrael

Name: Lu
    Angel: Temeluchas- Cheif Angel of Torment
    Appearance:
    Personality: ??

Name: Bonnie
    Angel: Harbonah- Angel of Annihilation
    Appearance:

Name: Leon
    Angel: Ariel- Archangel Lion ( Hearth ) of God
    Appearance:
    Religious Views: God
    Other: Loves Uriel <3

2. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

The plane is falling apart because of the storm. It is not close - close, but there's something phenomenal about it. The plane is going down at an alarming rate over the ocean, miles from land. The seats serve as flotation devices. The impact of the plane hitting water and diving under will kill anyone still inside. Jumping out too soon will kill you as well, but jumping to late might get you sucked under from the plane. Decisions, decisions... If only they had help. Counter starts 17. Copying it into your post and dropped the number down one. Cassandra is the most vulnerable at the moment. Every wrong guess will make it drop faster.

3. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

Um... Que?

4. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

shadox do you have skype? If not:

[11:26:28 PM] hyuge~: this is for:
    beema
    leeb
    mok
    sax
    shadox
    [11:27:26 PM] Tom Skyheart: why the hell would anyone ever fly in it
    [11:27:31 PM] Arch: Nobody messes with Henrik.
    [11:27:39 PM] TB: Ask Hana
    [11:27:53 PM] hyuge~: i said in the post that the reports said it cleared up and was safe for flying to england
    [11:28:06 PM] Arch: Yeah. It's in the beginning of your post, right?
    [11:28:10 PM] hyuge~: but then it /changed/
    [11:28:11 PM] TB: Alistair won't nessisarily mess with Henrik...more like an alliance
    [11:28:12 PM] hyuge~: it is
    [11:28:21 PM] Arch: First sentence. Yay.
    Have we recently got any hints as to who the **** is supposed to help us?
    [11:31:58 PM] hyuge~: possibly
    [11:32:11 PM] beema: Well ****
    [11:32:12 PM] MoK: *goes to re read OOC*
    [11:32:15 PM] Tom Skyheart: *vague answers*
    [11:32:29 PM] saxima: Annoying.
    [11:32:32 PM] hyuge~: yes
    [11:34:54 PM] TB: doesn't Sax's character know an angel? maybe call him to save the day?
    [11:35:14 PM] Tom Skyheart: Hana has like 2 angel friends as well
    [11:35:18 PM] saxima: Uh, are you sure?
    [11:35:18 PM] Tom Skyheart: granted one is misising
    [11:35:23 PM] saxima: I mean, I'm not against it.
    [11:35:32 PM] Arch: Ask Scotty to beam you guys up.
    [11:35:35 PM] saxima: lol
    [11:35:38 PM] Arch: Maybe that'll work.
    [11:35:43 PM] beema: **** man, can't really think of anything else to do right now.
    [11:35:55 PM] saxima: Alright then, I'll give it a shot.
    [11:36:01 PM] saxima: Give me a bit.
    [11:36:05 PM] MoK: Jumping too early get you kill, jumping to late gets you kill, not jumping at all get;s you killed
    [11:36:20 PM] MoK: We need some way to find the right time to jump
    [11:36:23 PM] Tom Skyheart: I know, why don't you guys just ask Satan for help *perfect plan*
    [11:36:28 PM] saxima: LOL
    [11:36:29 PM] MoK: but i doubt there's enough time for that
    [11:36:29 PM] Arch: Sounds like you guys need...a physicist.
    [11:36:41 PM | Edited 11:36:47 PM] MoK: We need a Teleport ring
    [11:36:43 PM] TB: "HELP US JEBUS!"
    [11:36:46 PM] beema: Dammit...
    [11:36:52 PM] beema: IF ONLY I COULD USE THE WORLD
    [11:36:56 PM] beema: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    [11:37:05 PM] Tom Skyheart: *raptor jesus saves everyone at TBs request*
    [11:37:27 PM] saxima: soooo we goin with the pretty boy plan

5. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

Sorry I don't, have thought about it though.
    So just jump at some point and "Pretty Boy" will get us?

6. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I can't confirm that. The only way anyone will know is if they post to find out and only Hay Sun is acquainted with Leon.

7. Skyheart Joker

Name: Brandon Harrison
    Angel: Barachiel - Archangel of Lightning
    Appearance: Here
    Religious Views: Bahá'í
    Personality: Brandon is a man of an upbeat personality. Couple that with a never say die personality and you've got the high school tennis wiz. When it comes to interacting with people he is quite friendly towards people, even if he has no idea who they are. He will usually come across as quite clueless, which he is for the most part.

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Accepted~ Updating OP at some point in time this weekend.

Since no one is posting, I'm time skipping now. Whomever posts next can say they found a motel to stay in and it is now 3 o'clock in the afternoon.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1374384748][/DOUBLEPOST]Do to inactivity, the day is ending tomorrow instead of Monday. You have 23 & 1/2 hours to end your day.

9. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

OP UPDATED:

Brandon added to Characters.

Map Updated Here.

Change has been made to posting schedule. From now on it will be four days for every one day since we clearly are just wasting one or two days per set. If, and I do only mean IF, I feel that we are managing time well and doing a good job and things are going on, then I may reconsider adding that additional day back. Don't ask me for any day extensions any time soon with the way things have been going.

Also I have posted this in the IC Thread.

That's all for now ... I think ...

Edit: Updated ToC as well.

10. Saxima [screams geometrically]

U S E R N A M E : Saxima
    N A M E : Jun Tae Leo White
    A N G E L : Raziel ; Angel of Mysteries
    A P P E A R A N C E :
    A G E : 23
    L O C A T I O N : Seoul, South Korea
    O C C U P A T I O N : Wanderer, Professional Thief
    RELIGIOUS V I E W S : Has accepted the existence of higher powers, knowing the truth about himself through self-discovery.

P E R S O N A L I T Y : Jun Tae is what one could describe as a secretive person. He doesn't like people intervening in his personal life, and when others try to pry, he is set off into a scary anger that's dark and foreboding. Other than that, he's a cordial person and is relatively sociable. He doesn't have much of a sense of humor, and tends to be deadpan a lot; he rarely laughs at anything.

OTHER T R A I T S : CALM LEVEL-HEADED LEARNED ORGANIZED CLEVER ATHLETIC

O T H E R : For some reason, people stumble over his name a lot, so he simply goes by Leo, which often gets him confused with the member of a K-Pop boy band, much to his annoyance. He's also relatively learned in his status as an angel and his powers.

11. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Accepted. Adding to OP right now.

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

13. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

So, it has been confirmed that we are moving on Tuesday. Until we get fully situated I have no idea what my internet is going to be like. I can go to the library after work each day, but that only gets me about 2 hours of actual computer time; which will be from on average 4 - 6 PM. I'll still have my phone, but phone posting will probably be limited [ and our house is in the basement so idk what the reception will be like ], and we have our Hot Spot, but it's $55 to activate it and that's $55 we don't have atm. So yeah. Oh, and I'm starting my house cleaning side - gig. I start work for my first client Monday evening. So my evenings will be pretty booked up as well. Until we get settled in and figure out bills and whatnot, I probably won't be around much. Just that couple hours at the library.

14. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

This involves:

Brandon
    Hana
    Joslyn
    Samuel
    Dante
    Shane
    Hay Sun

One won't make it...

Edit: Dante is dead. Shadox, if you wish to stay in the RP, you are more than welcome to start over with a new character.

15. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

User Name: Shadox D.
    Name: Decimus Black
    Angel: Israfil - The Burning One
    Appearance: http://www.zerochan.net/511091#full
    Occupation: Mafia Leader - Devil's Advocates : Owns a club and one special Victorian styled "service house"
    Religious Views: Satanism
    Personality: Sexual. Full of himself. Cold. Cruel. Doesn't take any smack from anyone. Will shoot anyone on the spot with his concealed gun. Uses others for his own personal gain. Loves to win.
    Other: Fancies the Victorian style, so he tends to dress like it occasionally. Usually wears a white button up shirt, slacks, dress shoes, and a black fedora. Slicks his hair back about half the time. Does not drink much due to fear of an unclear mind. Usually has at least one henchman within 50 feet. Sharpshooter and black belt, which makes a deadly combination. Has two Maned Wolves at his side when at home and at the service house - whose names are Red and Hannibal and specially trained to fight and kill on command.

16. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

You'll be accepted once you add in the location sent to you.

Edit: Accepted. Adding to OP now.

17. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I have about 5 minutes at the library. Just letting you know that apparently my phone was due today so it got shut off. We're going to try and get it turned back on tomorrow, otherwise it will be off until Saturday. I'm hoping to get some actual time on the computer tomorrow after work, but I can't make any promises. So I won't be able to post tonight, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to do anything until later Saturday afternoon. Sorry for any inconvenience. We'll hopefully be getting internet or something in a couple weeks. I don't get paid again until the 13th so I'm not sure what we're deciding on yet. So yeah...

Also, if activity doesn't pick up and people don't start posting again soon [ you shouldn't need me to initiate events ] then something bad is going to happen and another character may potentially die. As soon as I have the ability to get back on the computer consistently, shit will be happening.

18. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

I'm going to be away until Sunday. I'll try to post but no promises.

19. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

20. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Given the activity of the thread over the last couple weeks, I've been feeling increasingly as if no one wants to be here. If you don't want to participate anymore, fine. Whatever. Leave. You're only holding others back. as i said Before, i don't like counters or killing people. It doesn't make me feel good and i don't enjoy listening to people get on my case about how unfair it is.

However, it seems like pretty much everyone is basically done with the RP and like I'm just badgering you all to participate which hurts me personally. I'm taking a vote of who actually wants the RP to continue. Pick honest. Whatever the majority is by the time i get off work tomorrow ( 4 pm CST ) will determine whether or not the thread gets locked, or it continues.

My vote doesn't count.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.