Nomura Interview Translated (Coded)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Final Part of the translation, hope you enjoy it!

Interviewer: "The Screen is Horizontal, even though the game is for the cellphone, why is this?"

Nomura: This is not just the length screen but also a model screen specification for the most recent cellphones. It is what we assume the game to look like when it's released to the public. The method for the horizontal screen has already been talked about, it is a basic horizontal screen size.

Interviewer: Is the screen in 3D incase of Pseudo (?)

Nomura: The Background is 3D, and the characters are 2D. The Development of this game is still in progress, and we plan to have the game both 3D, and 2D. The reason is so that we can have the game available to a range of cellphones. The reason we developed this idea, is because we wish to send this game overseas.

Interviewer: What shape will the delivery form take?

Nomura: Unlike the situations in larger game development, we always thought the world of Kingdom Hearts could be made mobile. For instance, there is a huge amusement park, and the main attraction is KHc (Kingdom Hearts Coded). It can be like an entrance to an Amusement park, free of charge, allowing you to visit each world. That is the delivery plan of KHc. We plan on taking full advantage for the mobile phone.

Interviewer: Will the storyline be based on Sora's adventures in Kingdom Hearts?

Nomura: The timeline is based on after Kingdom Hearts II, Jiminy's Journal is analyzed, and the adventure will take place in that. Therefore data of Sora will appear, not Sora. The world that was shown was a stage, though this was through the time of COM, and re:COM over the memory of Sora.

Interviewer: What will this game be able to do?

Nomura: This is going to be a puzzle game, mixed with action. Data is being displayed, and there are some bugs in Jiminy's book. The area must be analyzed in order to find the bug that is violating the data, and then you need to remove the bug. However some may get a bit more confusing as there will be ladders Sora will use to get to higher areas.

Interviewer: When do you think this game will be released?

Nomura: You may have to wait a while, as there are still some problems with the specs of cellphones for now. However we are not asking you to wait for 2, or 3 years. (Possibly this means around a year or so)

Interviewer: Will these works be connected with the "New" KH game?

Nomura KHc features Sora, however the DS, and PSP both are completely different stories, though I cannot say what they are yet. I can say these titles are not the last of the series, and all three will connect to a New Kingdom Hearts Game sooner or later

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Keyblade Hero
      Keyblade Hero
      Yeah baby
      this in about a year...and overseas!!
    2. Titanguy654
    3. Speyeker
      Speyeker
      Don't get your hopes up just yet. A game's director wanting the game to be released internationally means nothing, or at least extremely little. It is the game's producers who ultimately make the decision (I think...it may actually be some other department of the company). I'm pretty sure Nomura wanted FM+ to be released internationally, and we all know what happened there.

Since Japanese cellphones tend to be considerably more powerful than American cellphones, I can't even see a reason how it COULD be released internationally.
    4. .: Ryan :.
      .: Ryan :.
      WOOT!! more kh info thanks xaldin
    5. SoulSlayer
      SoulSlayer
      Well, they are making it in both 3D and 2D. And it sounded to me like Square-Enix has already agreed to release it internationally (or at least the US). So I think we'll be able to see it it some form or another.
    6. Poki#3
      Poki#3
      They want it oversees... HA! Doesn't change the fact that you'll have to have a cellphone that cost's as much as a PS3 <.<
    7. SinirothXIII
      SinirothXIII
      That's cool that there's a chance it's coming here when we thought for sure it was staying in Japan. But dang, if it does, I'll want to get it, but I don't even have a cell phone, let alone a very good one.
    8. blacknumbers
    9. Noise
      Noise
      KH3 KH3 KH3 KH3 WOOT WOOT!

hellz to the yes

Heartless*