Nomura Interview Translation (358/2 Days)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's 2/3 of our translations from the Nomura interview, courtesy of FF7AC Reunion

Interviewer: Is the beginning of 358/2 Days going to focus on Roxas' birth?

Nomura: The part of his birth will be started as the Prologue, however the game really s tarts from when he enters Organization XIII.

Interviewer: Will this game have an already predicted ending, that Crisis Core had?

Nomura: Where do you think the end is? The point is, How did it get to where it end, for Roxas to leave the Organization? The detail of that will be in this game. (Basically, we may already know the end, we just don't know how it got to that point, like Crisis Core)

Interviewer: Does the progress of the story mean going through Disney Worlds, just like previous Kingdom Hearts games?

Nomura: It's not entirely a story that progresses by going to other worlds, but stories will be progressing.

Interviewer: Is the 14th member a new character of the KH Series? It appears as though the character is...a woman?

Nomura: I should bring it up now, that the XIV member is not Namine, since some people believed it to be Namine by seeing the trailer. However it will be explained as to why there's no pillar for this character, as well as why she never appeared in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Interviewer: In the trailer we see 4 different playable characters simultaneously, is this possible?

Nomura: The Multiplayer can be done with 4 people, or less. Not only is it a feeling of Multiplayer, it gives a feeling of freedom as well, because multiplayer mode will have no relation to the story of the game. But it is possible to choose less then four, for the multiplayer content.

Interviewer: What is the progression of Mutliplayer.

Nomura: The point is to basically beat, a given Mission. For instance defeating an enemy or whatever the aim of the goal is. Various purposes range from small reasons, to big reasons. There is a strong competing feeling for Mutliplayer so sometimes the players may forget what the point of the goal is.

Interviewer: Is multiplayer mode possible for one player only?

Nomura This volume with Multiplayer mode, was rather messy, so we had to design a growth Leveling up system. For example, when Axel is used in Multiplayer mode, Roxas will gain some extra experience from this. Also you are able to customize your character freely. (He didn't go into detail about the Customization part, so it's unsure)

Stay in tune!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Poki#3
      Poki#3
      The only other female character that could be a Nobody is one of the six remaining Princesses of Heart or... Maleficent @_@

Unless that's a totally original character...
    2. SoulSlayer
      SoulSlayer
      Hmmm... so less world travel? I do hope that doesn't mean we're stuck in Twilight Town the whole time. >_>
    3. Doukuro
      Doukuro
      Umm make ya think
    4. SinirothXIII
      SinirothXIII
      Ah! This new info keeps getting better and better.

Know what I absolutely cannot WAIT for in this game?

Roxas vs. Riku.....'Nuff said.
    5. roxygal123
      roxygal123

i dont like going from world to world, and i dont like the fact of disney characters being in the game. Im excited, cuz theres no stupid donald or goofy following you, xD!
    6. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      Oh my... Nomura's looking at fansites!
    7. Chad Thundercucc
      Chad Thundercucc
      It might be Jazmine!
    8. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      Rather messy huh?

I hope it doesn't involve cards.
    9. *Marluxia*
      *Marluxia*
      I cant wait! I just want to be marluxia!
    10. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      ^_^ i wanna be Zexion
    11. RoxasRox
      RoxasRox
      well it seems the game is pretty explanatory...as in...where the plot will go.
      The new character is to be believe to have a connection with Axel and Roxas
      because of their reactions to when she walks in the Org. room.

This game sounds awesome...it should be for the Playstation console though...
      I mean...a Nintendo DS isnt the BEST game console for 3D gameplay and such.
    12. Unmei
      Unmei
      the 14th

i think the 14th nobody is riku's nobody
      now, before anyone starts telling me how wrong i am, let me explain
      in a fanfic i was writing (but never actually posted...), riku actually did have a nobosy. but something happened that because he was never a heartless, its form became unstable, so the nobody became a girl, named kruxi. she ends up working for the organization, but turns on them once she finds out whose nobody she is. she ends up clashing with riku, and by coming in contact with him, gains some of his memories, mostly of sora and kairi, and his time in darkness. she doesn't want to end up like him, so betrays the organization. but, xemnas stops her, and tries to kill her by chopping of her head. she escapes, but her hair is cut. she saves riku from the nobodies, and he falls in love with her. but, she must fade back with him. he thinks he has lost the only love he had, but he gets another (in another fanfic, he falls in love with my character unmei)

while this is all just my fanfic, perhaps the nobody really is kruxi? even if it was, i doubt the story would be the same.
      (please don't bash me if you think i'm wrong, it was just a story!)
    13. Noise
      Noise
      hes taken >_>

Heartless*
    14. xemnasfan
      xemnasfan
      wow a multi player mode that you can play alone on, that doesn't happen very often that i've seen.

i need a ds now, as soon as this flu passes though.
    15. Unmei
      Unmei

i know this is totally irrelevant, but you have the flu? it's been going around in my school for the past few days, and i've gone through three bottles of hand sanitizer (i'm an extreme germophobe) i hate being sick, not only cuz i miss school, but the whole feeling of being sick makes me want to sleep all day. anyway, if you do have the flu, feel better!:)
    16. Explode
      Explode
      It's possible that number XIV is an imprint of Kairi in Roxas' "Heart." Kairi and Sora's hearts were together through out Kingdom Hearts I, so maybe when Kairi's heart was freed, it left in imprint within Sora. This could be one of the haunting memories Roxas suffered during his time with the Organization. That of course would mean that nobody else could se her but him, and we know that Axel already saw her (I think I just disproved my own theory =_=). Nomura's pretty slick with this kind of thing though, so hypathetically, if my theory were true, he would probably be able to find some loophole so that it would make sense.

Either way, it would explain why she didn't have a chair.Or maybe they didn't bother giving her one, because there were plenty of empty seats when half the Organization went to Castle Oblivion.
    17. xemnasfan
      xemnasfan
      yeah and i still got it but it's slowly dieing off and i'm feeling much better now, i caught it from my bro. three days ago i was barely even able to move because everything hurt so bad.

makes sense though that it's going around, i hope flu season is over now. it odd though that i've only had the flu like 3 times out of 20 years.
    18. Unmei
      Unmei

yeah, i've had, like, 8 stomach viruses, but i've only had the flu twice. i had it on new years eve when i was two, and when i was 8 years old. hopefully the flu season will pass by quickly this year (my friends are making fun of me about the whole hand sanitizer obsession)
    19. xemnasfan
      xemnasfan
      i don't blame ya the flu is nasty better not to catch it. my biggest problem was almost nonstop ear infections, my family and i wonder why my earing is good dispite that.